Kenneth Sublett
Kenneth Sublett

July 5th, 2003, 4:05 pm #11

Lipscomb recently invited a CRAFTSMAN in to teach people how to use TECHNE to "preach." The expert just happens to be the same craftsman who moved a church into SABBATH worship (Saturn 666) with instrumental music. This is the natural result of the TREASURY DEPARTMENT depending on MUSICAL WORSHIP TEAMS to provide fertility and bring in the new crop. Let's look at some of the new CRAFTSMEN of Revelation 18.

Liddell and Scott, A Greek-English Lexicon

----RHETORIKOS , (sc. techne) rhetoric, of persons, skilled in SPEAKING, fit to be an orator, scholastikos

Jesus modeled the SON as speaking only what He heard from the Father within' Paul insisted that the elders as the preacher- teachers of the local congregation "teach that which has been taught" and "rebuke those who oppose it." The Koresh or fabricators of the Cain family caused the fall of the pre-flood world by using human technology to lead people away from "calling upon the Lord."

In the end-times a performing RHETORICIAN is the TECHNES of Revelation 18 who will go back into hell with the musicians as in Babylon the prophetic type;

----"And the VOICE of HARPERS, and MUSICIANS, and of PIPERS, and TRUMPETERS, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no CRAFTSMAN, of whatsoever CRAFT he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee; Rev 18:22

The Craftsman from Strongs"

--Technites (g5079) tekh-nee'-tace; from 5078; an artisan; fig. a founder (Creator): - builder, CRAFTSMAN.

----Techne (g5078) tekh'-nay; from the base of 5088; art (as productive), i.e. (spec.) a trade, or (gen.) skill: - art, CRAFT, OCCUPATION.

L & S: TECHNE [tikto = to beget, be "father" of]

---- ART, skill, CRAFT in work, CUNNING of hand, Il.; of a SOOTHSAYING

---- art, craft, cunning devices, manner or means whereby a thing is GAINED, to learn a thing PROFESSIONALLY, to MAKE a TRADE OF IT.

---- the Art of RHETORIC, systems of RHETORICK, TRICKS of Rhetoric, technei by rules of art,

WORD WHICH APPEARS WITH TECHNE

----RHAPSOIDIKOS, (with and without techne) the rhapsodist's art,

The word Lesbia was given to the Lesbo women because the "verses gave birth to the melodious chamber ditties of Horace; and the elaborated passions of the elegiasts are but as TINKLING CYMBALS." Lesbos is connected in the texts to:

----APOSTASIS, causing to REVOLT, a PREXAI, departure from, separation of EFFECT from CAUSE....RHETORICAL, employment of DETACHED PHRASES, of DISEASES, transition from one to another

The HUPER apostles of 2 Cor 11:5; 12:11 are:
huperlian, Adv. beyond measure, exceedingly, sophos Eust.1396.42; to hu. Id.1184.18 ; hoi hu. apostoloi the 'super-Apostles', 2 Ep.Cor. 11.5, 12.11.

The HUPER apostles take pay from the taught.

--"Sophos: properly, skilled in any handicraft or art, cunning in his CRAFT, of POETS and MUSICIANS, SOOTHSAYERS, SOPHISTS, etc.

-----OPHIS-teia, sophistry, mantike, of BALLAM, mantik means quite insane divination, soothsayer

Remember that SOPHIA was the "serpent" and ZOE was the beast and female instructing principle. "Accordingly the skill of the Sophists degenerated into mere TECHNIcalities and complete absence of reason, and became absolutely contemptible."

Playto, Cratylus says "the part of appropriative, coercive, hunting art which hunts animals, land animals, tame animals, man, privately, FOR PAY, is paid in CASH, claims to GIVE education, and is a hunt after rich and promising youths, must--so our present argument concludes--be called SOPHISTRY.

---"For without are dogs (sodomites), and SORCERERS, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and MAKETH a LIE. Re.22:15

----And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Rev 12:9

--Ophis (g3789) of'-is; prob. from 3700 (through the idea of sharpness of vision); a snake, fig. (as a type of sly cunning) an artful malicious person, espec. Satan: - serpent.

----Optanomai (g3700)... to gaze (i.e. with wide-open eyes, as at something remarkable; to stare at in amazement: can't take your eyes off the apparition which John identified as fallen angels.

Would you be surprised that unfaithful preachers--sophists--who can overwhelm a group and make them believe a lie as an ANGEL OF LIGHT is not quite of the human species. Wait until we see that the Greeks defined SINGERS or professional Psalm Singers as PARASITES.

Ken Sublett
Sophists, Rhetoricians, Musicians, OdeSingers, Orchestra and Foxes are all words for the SERPENT in the book of Revelation. The serpent in the garden was a MUSICAL ENCHANTER and a sexual seducer: the end-time is seeing a multi- fold attack. This is the end time garden of Eden and you can be Adam or Eve or the Musical Seductress.

Clement, Stromata, Book I
Chapter III.-Against the Sophists.

--"There is a great crowd of this description: some of them, ENSLAVED to PLEASURES and WILLING to disbelieve, LAUGH at the truth which is worthy of all REVERENCE, making sport of its barbarousness.

--"Some others, EXHALTING themselves, endeavour to discover CALUMNIOUS objections to our words, furnishing CAPTIOUS QUESTIONS, HUNTERS out of paltry sayings, practisers of miserable ARTIFICES, wranglers, dealers in knotty points, as that Abderite says:-

---"For mortals' tongues are glib, and on them are many speeches;

---"And a wide range for words of all sorts in this place and that."

And-

---"Of whatever sort the word YOU have SPOKEN, of the same sort you MUST HEAR."

--"INFLATED with this ART of theirs, the wretched SOPHISTS, BABBLING away in their OWN JARGON; toiling their whole life about the division of names and the nature of the composition and conjunction of sentences, show themselves greater chatterers than turtle-doves; scratching and TICKLING, NOT in a MANLY way, in my opinion, the ears of those who WISHED to be tickled.

---"A river of silly words-not a dropping;

---"just as in old shoes, when all the rest is worn and is falling to pieces, and the TONGUE ALONE remains. The Athenian Solon most excellently enlarges, and writes:

-----"Look to the tongue, and to the words of the gazing man,

"But you look on NO WORK that has been done;
But each one of you walks in the steps of a FOX,

---"And in all of you is an empty mind."

"This, I think, is signified by the utterance of the Saviour, "The FOXES have holes, but the Son of man hath not where to lay His head. " [Matt. viii. 20; Luke ix. 58.]

"For on the believer alone, who is SEPARATED entirely from the rest,

----who by the Scripture are called WILD BEASTS,

"rests the head of the universe, the kind and gentle Word, "who taketh the wise in their own craftiness.

"For the Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are VAIN; " [Job v. 13; 1 Cor. iii. 19, 20; Ps. xciv. 11.] the Scripture calling those the wise (SOFOU) who are SKILLED in words and ARTS, sophists. Whence the Greeks also applied the denominative appellation of WISE and sophists to those who were versed in anything Cratinus accordingly, having in the Archilochii enumerated the poets, said:

----"Such a hive of sophists have ye examined."

And similarly Iophon, the comic poet, in FLUTE-PLAYING Satyrs, says:-

----"For there entered

----"A band of sophists, all equipped."

"Of these and the like, who devote their attention to EMPTY words, the divine Scripture most excellently says,

----"I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent." [ Isa. xxix. 14; 1 Cor. i. 19.]

Singers, Rhetoricians, Sophists, musicians are the SEXUAL HUNTERS of the souls of mankind.

I say this to tell you that the LYING SOPHISTS who are manufacturing look-alikes in "christian" colleges CANNOT tell you the truth. They quote scholars who quote scholars and the result of INTELLECTUAL INCEST is that the MUSICIANS and CRAFTSMEN and LOCUSTS are stinging you with their scorpion tails and making you think that the sexual pollution of crying out in lostness: "Lord, Lord saying" is PROPHESYING.

They even brag about teaching preachers to THINK and are sending out PROPHETS, CHANNELERS and FACILITATORS. You remember way back in the Beginning Rubel Shelly told you that the musical teams could FACILITATE the worship to "help lead you into the presence of God."

Ken Sublett waiting for CAPTIOUS QUESTIONS.

Kenneth Sublett
Kenneth Sublett

July 12th, 2003, 9:16 pm #12

Lipscomb recently invited a CRAFTSMAN in to teach people how to use TECHNE to "preach." The expert just happens to be the same craftsman who moved a church into SABBATH worship (Saturn 666) with instrumental music. This is the natural result of the TREASURY DEPARTMENT depending on MUSICAL WORSHIP TEAMS to provide fertility and bring in the new crop. Let's look at some of the new CRAFTSMEN of Revelation 18.

----RHETORIKOS , (sc. techne) rhetoric, of persons, skilled in SPEAKING, fit to be an orator, scholastikos

Jesus modeled the SON as speaking only what He heard from the Father within' Paul insisted that the elders as the preacher- teachers of the local congregation "teach that which has been taught" and "rebuke those who oppose it." The Koresh or fabricators of the Cain family caused the fall of the pre-flood world by using human technology to lead people away from "calling upon the Lord."

In the end-times a performing RHETORICIAN is the TECHNES of Revelation 18 who will go back into hell with the musicians as in Babylon the prophetic type;

----"And the VOICE of HARPERS, and MUSICIANS, and of PIPERS, and TRUMPETERS, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no CRAFTSMAN, of whatsoever CRAFT he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee; Rev 18:22

--Technites (g5079) tekh-nee'-tace; from 5078; an artisan; fig. a founder (Creator): - builder, CRAFTSMAN.

----Techne (g5078) tekh'-nay; from the base of 5088; art (as productive), i.e. (spec.) a trade, or (gen.) skill: - art, CRAFT, OCCUPATION.

---- art, craft, cunning devices, manner or means whereby a thing is GAINED, to learn a thing PROFESSIONALLY, to MAKE a TRADE OF IT.

---- the Art of RHETORIC, systems of RHETORICK, TRICKS of Rhetoric, technei by rules of art,

The word Lesbia was given to the Lesbo women because the "verses gave birth to the melodious chamber ditties of Horace; and the elaborated passions of the elegiasts are but as TINKLING CYMBALS." Lesbos is connected in the texts to:

----APOSTASIS, causing to REVOLT, a PREXAI, departure from, separation of EFFECT from CAUSE....RHETORICAL, employment of DETACHED PHRASES, of DISEASES, transition from one to another

huperlian, Adv. beyond measure, exceedingly, sophos Eust.1396.42; to hu. Id.1184.18 ; hoi hu. apostoloi the 'super-Apostles', 2 Ep.Cor. 11.5, 12.11.

--"Sophos: properly, skilled in any handicraft or art, cunning in his CRAFT, of POETS and MUSICIANS, SOOTHSAYERS, SOPHISTS, etc.

-----OPHIS-teia, sophistry, mantike, of BALLAM, mantik means quite insane divination, soothsayer

Remember that SOPHIA was the "serpent" and ZOE was the beast and female instructing principle. "Accordingly the skill of the Sophists degenerated into mere TECHNIcalities and complete absence of reason, and became absolutely contemptible."

Playto, Cratylus says "the part of appropriative, coercive, hunting art which hunts animals, land animals, tame animals, man, privately, FOR PAY, is paid in CASH, claims to GIVE education, and is a hunt after rich and promising youths, must--so our present argument concludes--be called SOPHISTRY.

---"For without are dogs (sodomites), and SORCERERS, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and MAKETH a LIE. Re.22:15

----And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Rev 12:9

--Ophis (g3789) of'-is; prob. from 3700 (through the idea of sharpness of vision); a snake, fig. (as a type of sly cunning) an artful malicious person, espec. Satan: - serpent.

----Optanomai (g3700)... to gaze (i.e. with wide-open eyes, as at something remarkable; to stare at in amazement: can't take your eyes off the apparition which John identified as fallen angels.

Would you be surprised that unfaithful preachers--sophists--who can overwhelm a group and make them believe a lie as an ANGEL OF LIGHT is not quite of the human species. Wait until we see that the Greeks defined SINGERS or professional Psalm Singers as PARASITES.

Ken Sublett
We have noted that performance RHETORICIANS or SOPHISTS are symbols of the PARASITE or SORCERERS or SOOTHSAYERS in the end time religion. The word sophists, for instance, contains and means a very destructive end time INCARNATION of the serpent or musical enchanter in the garden of Eden. Note: sOPHISists. The Ophis is the devil the snake in the form of professionan speakers who is CHARISMATIC or "you can't take your eyes off him." If your attachment to a CHARISMATIC preacher is "closer than the blood of Jesus Christ" you have been MARKED by the sting of the serpent.

==========================

"Socrates: "Understand then, fair youth, that the former discourse was by Phaedrus, the son of Pythocles (Eager for Fame) of Myrrhinus (Myrrhtown); but this which I shall speak is by Stesichorus, son of Euphemus (Man of pious Speech) of Himera (Town of Desire). And I must say that this saying is not true, which teaches that when a lover is at hand the non-lover should be more favored, because the lover is INSANE, and the other sane.

--"For if it were a simple fact that INSANITY is an evil, the saying would be true;

----"but in reality the greatest of blessings come to us through madness, when it is sent as a gift of the gods.

Here is the DOCUMENT which your preacher never read before he decided that to ACT the part of the DEVIL is a sign of his ignorance:

http://www.piney.com/DocPlaPhaedrus.html

=======================================

A short quote to prove the universal MARK of musical performers in ANY religion:

Socrates. --"Come, O ye Muses, melodious, as ye are called, whether you have received this name from the character of your strains, or because the Melians are a musical race, help, O help me in the tale which my good friend here desires me to rehearse, in order that his friend whom he always deemed wise may seem to him to be wiser than ever.

--"Once upon a time there was a FAIR BOY, or, more properly speaking, a YOUTH; he was very fair and had a great many LOVERS;[MANY GODS TOOK YOUNG, MUSICAL BOYS AS LOVERS]

----and there was one special cunning one, who had persuaded the youth that he did not love him, but he really loved him all the same; and one day when he was paying his addresses to him, he used this very argument-that he ought to accept the non-lover rather than the lover; his words were as follows:-

--"The THIRD kind is the MADNESS of those who are possessed by the Muses (Musicians of Rev 18);
which taking hold of a delicate and virgin soul,

--and there inspiring frenzy,
--awakens lyrical and all other numbers;

----with these adorning the myriad actions of ancient heroes for the instruction of posterity (prophecy)
But he who, having no touch of the Muses' MADNESS in his soul,

--comes to the door and thinks that he will get into the temple by the help of art-

--"he, I say, and his poetry are not admitted; the sane man disappears and is nowhere when he enters into rivalry with the madman.

ANYONE WHO STILL HAS EYES AND EARS CAN UNDERSTAND THAT THE FOULD BREATH OF "WINDS OF CHANGE" FLOWING OUT OF THE PROFESSORS AND PASTORS IS A MARK OF MADNESS, BUT THEY BELIEVE THAT THEIR MUSICAL PROPHESYING MAKES THEM APOSTLES AND PROPHETS.

=====================================

Io in Prometheus Bound states:

--"Oh! Oh! Alas! Once again convulsive pain and frenzy, striking my brain, inflame me. I am stung by the gadfly's barb, unforged by fire. My heart knocks at my ribs in terror; my eyeballs roll wildly round and round. I am carried out of my course by a fierce blast of MADNESS; I've lost all mastery over my TONGUE, and a stream of turbid words beats recklessly against the billows of dark destruction.

--"For the PROPHETESS at Delphi (Apollo or Abaddon) and the PRIESTESS at Dodona when they have been MAD have CONFERRED many splendid benefits upon Greece both in private and in public affairs,

----"but few or none when they have been in their right minds;

----"and if we should speak of the Sibyl and all the others who by PROPHETIC INSPIRATION have foretold many things to many persons and thereby made them fortunate afterwards, anyone can see that we should speak a long time. And it is worth while to adduce also the fact that those men of old who invented names

--------"thought that madness was neither shameful nor disgraceful;

--------"otherwise they would not have connected the very word MANIA with the noblest of ARTS, that which foretells the future, by calling it the MANIC ART.

--"No, they gave this name thinking that mania, when it comes by gift of the gods, is a noble thing,

----"but nowadays people call prophecy the mantic art,
----"tastelessly inserting a T in the word.

--"So also, when they gave a name to the investigation of the future

----"which RATIONAL persons conduct through observation of birds and by other signs, since they furnish mind (nous) and information (historia) to human thought (oiesis) from the intellect (dianoia) they called it the oionoistic (oionoistike) art, which modern folk now call oionistic making it more high-sounding by introducing the long O.

--"The ancients, then testify that in proportion as prophecy (mantike) is superior to augury, both in name and in fact, in the same proportion madness, which comes from god, is superior to sanity, which is of human origin.

--"Moreover, when diseases and the greatest troubles have been visited upon certain FAMILIES through some ancient guilt, MADNESS has entered in and by ORACULAR power has found a way of release for those in need,

--"taking refuge in prayers and the service of the gods, and so, by purifications and sacred rites,
he who has this madness is made safe for the present and the after time,

--"and for him who is rightly possessed of madness a release from present ills is found.

-"And a third kind of possession and madness comes from the MUSES.

--This takes hold upon a gentle and pure soul,
--arouses it and inspires it to SONGS and other POETRY, and thus by adorning countless deeds of the ancients educates later generations.

--But he who WITHOUT the divine MADNESS comes to the doors of the MUSES, confident that he will be a good poet by art,

----"meets with no success, and
----"the poetry of the sane man vanishes into nothingness before that of the inspired madmen.

"All these noble results of inspired madness I can mention, and many more. Therefore let us not be afraid on that point, and let no one disturb and frighten us

----"by saying that the reasonable friend
----"should be preferred to him who is in a frenzy.
----"Let him show in addition that love is not sent from heaven for the advantage of lover and beloved alike, and we will grant him the prize of victory.

"We, on our part, must prove that such MADNESS is given by the gods for our greatest happiness; and

----"our proof will not be believed by the merely clever,
----"but will be accepted by the truly wise. (Where is the wise? Paul)

We noted that charismatic RHETORICIANS or MUSICIANS or SOPHISTS used "flattery and buffoonery" to fool the fools. Therefore, they were called PARASITES.

As long as the FOOLS can FOOL you that their MADNESS is more "spiritual" than your observaton of Nature and reading the Bible then they will lead you into hell, marching as in Isaiah 30 to being burned up because the LOST MASSES actually prefer hearing ERROR and hate hearing the TRUTH. That is the two MARKS.

--"Every passage of the rod of His punishment which Yahweh will lay upon him will be to the sound of TIMBRELS and LYRES; with battles of offerings He will fight against him. For his TOPHETH has long been prepared,

----"He himself is installed as a VICTIME [molek]. Yahweh has made its fire-pit deep and wide, with fire and wood in abundance. The breath of Yahweh, like a torrent of sulphur, sets it ablaze! - Isaiah 30:29- 33

Musical instruments are CARNAL WEAPONS: the Christian does not use them. Just as the sOPHISts are doing their ETERNALLY ASSIGNED CHOICES of marking people, I, too, stand in AMAZEMENT that entire universities, professors and their CREATURES can seem so MADLY INSANE but the world has been LOOKING FOR them as prophets or channelers or guides back into hell. Utterly amazing.

If you want to find Jesus Christ the SPIRIT God you will have to GO OUTSIDE THE CITY or CAMP or TEMPLE or mega church or little churches with MEGA mentalities which allow them to fall for the Satanic lie that the church is only about WORSHIP.

When you hear the MUSIC and the CLAPS know that God is laying on His wrath (through buffoons, flatteries, comics) to the beat of music CUNNINGLY devised as a capella (the castratos).

Ken Sublett

Kenneth Sublett
Kenneth Sublett

July 14th, 2003, 4:43 pm #13

Ken Sublett
WORD STUDY we have noted that a fair reading of the LOCUSTS as the resurrected MUSES have the task (1) of DRIVING AWAY those with the MARK of the hear, (2) to isolate those who have the mark of the BEAST (Zoe, female instructing, forces even God to worship her by forming worship teams) and 3) to hold CAPTIVE those with Satan's mark under the HYPNOTIC SPELL of hermeneuts and exegetes. These are the "sons" of Hermes or Mercury as the brother of Dionysus who attacked Jesus by PIPING. Intrestingly, the Bible and legends claim that those who have fallen under the SPELL of PREACHERITIS and MUSICIANS are never recorded as repented: only a tiny remnant of the Israelite came out of Egypt survived. First, then, look at the PROFESSIONAL preacher trained in THEOLOGY as opposed to those who love and are dedicated to the Word of the TRUE SOUL CONDUCTOR.

Hermeneutics
The same as EXEGESIS, a term technically used of the interpretation of a text from the study of critical materials such as manuscripts, editions, and quotations. The word is from the Greek HERMENEUO, "to interpret."

--hermêneuô [hermêneus]
----I. to interpret foreign tongues
----II. to interpret, put into words, give utterance to
----2. to explain, Soph., Plat.

----hermêneus 1 [Hermês, the MESSENGER of the GODS]
--------I. an interpreter, esp. of foreign tongues
--------II. an interpreter, EXPOUNDER

Peter said that the Word which he and others would record was heard from Jesus Christ, it was confirmed by miracles and it was preached to the world. If you do not "teach that which has been taught" then the FALSE EXPOUNDERS can get into your sheep fold. Therefore, his direct command was that we should not PRIVATE INTERPRET the Word which means FURTHER EXPOUND. In the Greek world that was defined as HERMENEUTICS AND EXEGESIS.

And here is where the Greek which John knew would identify the HERMES character of hermeneutics or exegesis as the CONDUCTOR OF DEFUNCT SPIRITS. He is the brother of Dionysus of The Abomination of Desolation STANDING in the holy place.

--Hermês Hermes, the Lat. Mercurius, son of Maia and ZEUS; messenger of the GODS (diaktoros ); giver of good luck (eriounios, akakêta ); god of all SECRET dealings, CUNNING, and stratagem (dolios); bearing a golden rod (chrusorrapis );
------conductor of DEFUNCT spirits (psuchopompos, pompaios ); tutelary god of ALL ARTS, of TRAFFICK, markets, roads (agoraios, empolaios, hodios, enodios ), and of HERALDS. His bust, mounted on a four-cornered pillar, was used to mark boundaries. --Proverb., koinos Hermês shares in your luck! (This means SHARE BETWEEN MEN)

The phrase: stratagem (dolios )

Dolios means CRAFTY, deceitful, treacherous

The PSYCHOPOMP

--psuchopompos CONDUCTORS of souls, of Charon (He navigated the winds to ferry souls over the Rivers Styx]

--pompaios 1 [pompê]
----"I. ESCORTING, conveying, Eur.; p. OUROS fair WIND

----"oros a mountain, hill, Hom., etc.; pl. ourea, id=Hom.
--------II. of Hermes, who ESCORTED the SOULS of the dead .

We noted that the musical worship team (MUSES, HERMES) was to ESCORT you into the presence of God. However, the meaning of DECEITFUL, CRAFTY, TREACHEROUS is to "INFILTRATE AND DIVERT" your train so that you end up at the WRONG destination. Remember?

Word with meaning similar to Hermes

--di-glôssos , Att. di-ttos , on, speaking TWO languages, INTERPRETER,
----II. double-tongued, DECEITFUL

Hermes also has the same meaning as:

hupophêt-ês , ou, ho, ( [phêmi] ) suggester, interpreter, EXPOUNDER, esp. of the DIVINE WILL or JUDGMENT, e.g. priest who declares an ORACL, MUSAON hupophêtai, i.e. POETS

Mousa
--I. the MUSES, in pl. the Muses, goddesses of SONG, MUSIC, poetry, dancing, the DRAMA, and all FINE ARTS
--II. mousa, as appellat., music, song, also ELOQUENCE, arts, ACCOMPLISHMENTS.

LEGALISTS CANNOT GRASP THAT THERE IS NO ROOM FOR THE "IDOLATRY OF TALENT" OR CRAFT.

John identifed these with CIRCE whom we worship every time we use the word "church." The Family of God where "god" can be good or evil is derived from GAD the god of FORTUNES.

Revelation 18 identifies these as the CRAFTSMEN and MUSES and MUSICIANS who will be CONDUCTED by an evil wind back into hell.

I can just read and pour it out all day long: the HERMENEUTS and EXEGETES and DOCTORS OF THE LAW must, at all costs, TAKE AWAY THE KEY TO KNOWLEDGE so that you don't grasp that they are like the Jewish evangelists who made people into twice as evil as they WERE.

Woe unto you, scribes (book writers) and Pharisees (devour widows houses), hypocrites (rhetoricians, sophists, singers, instrumentalists, Parasites) for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte; and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves. Mt.23:15

Satan is sending his MUSICAL EVANGELISTS into all the world while he is keep your feet NAILED to the mega church, performance preaching and his music: the music of the singing and harp- playing prostitute.

Study this stuff and ask the preacher.

Ken

Kenneth Sublett
Kenneth Sublett

July 21st, 2003, 4:46 pm #14

Ken Sublett
The LUCIFER PRINCIPLE is to make the DISCIPLINE OF CHRIST into another "me too" religion. That is why the new style clergy is so HOT to join the ME TOOS. One of the most recent and most damning is to identify GOD as "a family of equal, separated beings." Of course, that allows the Catholics to wedge Mary into the Godhead and the LUCIFERIAN churches to wedge in the "harp-playing prostitute."

You remember that Jesus spoke in parables to the CLERGY and their followers. This was to KEEP SECRET God's Wisdom and Word from the mercenaries who would become fools if they tried to peddle it (Isa 48).

How would YOU expect God to build 200 billion galaxies each with up to 200 billion stars (just within our view)? Would He round up hydrogen molecules to make each star? No. God is SPIRIT or MIND and He creates by His THOUGHT (the Father), spoken through His WORD (Son) by blowing "BREATH" (wind or spirit) out of His MOUTH. Jesus was Full Deity or Living WORD speaking His WORD and inspiring His WORD.

Pretty illiterate men try to make "these" into the Family of Gods."

"Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the Lord (Jehovah)? and there is NO GOD else beside me; a just God AND a Saviour (Yasha, Jesus); there is NONE beside me. Isa 45:21

--"Look unto ME, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I AM God (Elohim), and there is NONE ELSE. Isa 45:22

----"I have sworn by MYSELF, the WORD is gone out of my MOUTH in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear. Isa 45:23

The name of the WORD is not, as all new preachers have been trained to say, Je Zeus or Je Sues. That is the name of ZEUS, Dionysus and all of the pagan gods. Jesus in the Hebrew is Yehowshuwa. And HE is the ONE AND ONLY God incarnated to whom we must bow:

--"For it is written, As I live, saith the LORD, every knee shall bow to ME, and every tongue shall confess to GOD. Ro.14:

----"That at the name of JESUS (JeHOwah) every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; Ph.2:10

The Jewish Encyclopedia says of Memra or the Word: "The Holy One, blessed be He, created the world by the 'Ma'amar'" (Mek., Beshalla, 10, with reference to Ps. xxxiii. 6).

--For the WORD of the Lord is right; and all his works are done in TRUTH. Psa 33:4

----By the WORD of the Lord were the heavens MADE; and all the host of them by the BREATH of his MOUTH. Psa 33:6

------MOUTH: Peh (h6310) peh; from 6284; the mouth (as the MEANS of BLOWING)

------Breath is SPIRIT: Ruwach (h7307) roo'-akh, roo'-akh; from 7306; wind; by resemblance breath... by resemblance SPIRIT, but ONLY of a rational being (includ. its EXPRESSIONS and FUNCTIONS)

----HE GATHERED the waters of the sea together AS an heap: he layeth up the depth in STOREHOUSES. Psa 33:7

----Let all the earth fear the Lord: let all the inhabitants of the world stand in AWE of him. Psa 33:8

------For he SPAKE, and it was done; he COMMANDED, and it stood fast. Psa 33:9

The only REAL or TRUE El or Elohim in Genesis 1:1 is Jehovah:

---By the WORD of the Lord were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the BREATH (Spirit is wind) of his MOUTH. Psa 33:6

Jewish Encyclopedia: Especially strong is the personification of the word in Wisdom xviii. 15: "Thine Almighty WORD LEAPED down from heaven out of THY ROYAL THRONE as a fierce man of war."

--"For though they had disbelieved everything because of their MAGIC ARTS, yet, when their first -born were destroyed, they acknowledged thy people to be God's son. Wisdom 18:13

-----[The magicians, soothsayers, singers, dancers, musicians, etc. reappeared at Mount Sinai.]

----"For while GENTLE SILENCE enveloped all things, and night in its swift course was now half gone, Wisdom 18: 14

--"thy all -powerful WORD LEAPED from heaven,

----"FROM the ROYAL THRONE, into the midst of the land that was doomed, a stern warrior Wisdom 18: 15

------carrying the SHARP SWORD of thy authentic COMMAND, and stood and filled all things with death, and TOUCHED heaven while STANDING on the earth. Wisdom 18: 16

Zechariah saw JESUS sitting on ONE throne as BOTH King and Priest and they were BOTH peaceable. But there are NEVER two on the throne:

--"And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the Lord of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH; and HE shall grow up out of his place, and HE shall build the TEMPLE of the Lord: Zec 6:12

----"Even HE shall build the temple of the Lord; and HE shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne (AS KING); and he shall be a PRIEST upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them BOTH. Zec 6:13

--"Then take silver and gold, and make crowns, and set them upon the head of Joshua (Jehovah- Saved) the son of Josedech (Jehovah- righted), the high priest; Zec.6:11

----Yehowshuwa (h3091) yeh-ho-shoo'-ah; or yˇhowsua yeh-ho-shoo'-ah; from 3068 and 3467; Jehovah-saved; Jehoshua (i. e. Joshua), the Jewish leader: - Jehoshua, Jehoshuah, Joshua. Comp. 1954, 3442

------Yeshuwa (h3442) yay-shoo'-ah; for 3091; he will save; Jeshua, the name of ten Isr., also of a place in Pal.: - Jeshua.

You have noted that we are FLOODED with pagan words: "Church" worshiping Circe the end-time harlot, "God" derived from GAD the "god of fortunes" and the tribal enemy of God, "Jesus" honoring ZEUS and the zeus word endings. Why not call the church the ASSEMBLY or synagogue of Christ. Why not quit using the GENERIC God (good or evil) as in The Family of God and honor Him by calling Him by the TERM He used to identify Himself. And, how about trying to call the Word JeHOwah or YeSHUwa or some TRUE term. And for heaven's sake, quit feeding the PARASITES or the WORD will never see the light of Day.

Ken Sublett

Kenneth Sublett
Kenneth Sublett

October 6th, 2003, 3:53 pm #15

Ken Sublett
We have NOTED SEVERAL times that the band of CHANGE AGENTS all WRITE (Scribes) and they all endorse and sell one another's books. Even events such as the recent Look to the Hills is the prophetic TRAFFICKING. This fulfills the first century and the present Satan sending out a FLOOD of waters trying to wash the Word and Church off the earth. Most churches are involved in the same thing on a lesser scale: sending out sermonic renderings and new style a cappella praise music to SEDATE. These are Apollo's LOCUSTS whichever wing they fly on.

There is now a FLOOD of new books. It suggests that the Accusers of the Church are in a TRAFFICKING pattern to make money and ACCUSE the brethren who pay their UNLAWFUL wages. It works, as Paul might say, "because fools love to be fooled." Accusers harassed people always bringing suit. The one best trained in rhetoric or sOPHIStry would win.

And those who take pay for defending the "faith" are reluctant warriors, pleading that LOVE will defeat the enemies of God. For instance,

Cicero notes: "Perhaps you may ask, What is that DREAD, and what is that ALARM which HINDERS so many, and such EMINENT men, from being willing, as they usually are, to PLEAD on behalf of the LIFE and FORTUNE of another? And it is not strange that you are as YET IGNORANT of this, because all mention of the matter which has given rise to this trial has been designedly OMITTED by the ACCUSERS

The book of Revelation pictures an early and end-time way that the SERPENT who was the Nachash or Musical Enchanter who wholly seduced Eve in the garden of Eden. The end-time SERPENT is the OPHIS which points directly to the sOPHISts who sold their counterfeit SERMON which they got from the CHANELLERS at the once-Christian schools. Don't start stamping out no snakes! The snakes are the rhetoricians and Sophists and singers and musicians who, about 100% of the time substitute a FLOOD OF WATER to wash away the WORD and the Church.

.."And the serpent cast out of his mouth WATER as a FLOOD after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood. Revelation 12:15

CARRIED AWAY is the CLERGY LADED "spiritual anxiety created by religious ceremonial."

Phoreo (g5409) for-eh'-o; from 5411; to have a burden, i.e. (by anal.) to wear as clothing or a constant accompaniment: - bear, wear.

...But what went ye out for to see? A man clothed in SOFT raiment? behold, they that wear soft clothing [of a Catamite, musician, parasite] are in kings houses. Mt.11:8

And ye have RESPECT to him that weareth the GAY CLOTHING [ sumptuous, gorgeous, LIMPID, TRANSPARENT), and say unto him, Sit thou here in a good place; and say to the poor, Stand thou there, or sit here under my footstool: Ja.2:3

...Phortizo (g5412) for-tid'-zo; from 5414; to load up (prop. as aa vessel or animal), i.e. (fig.) to overburden with ceremony (or spiritual anxiety): - lade, be heavy laden.

Only the effeminate wore GAY clothing and GAY has always meant GAY.

krok-ôtos , ê, on, saffron-dyed, saffron-coloured, Pi.N.1.38.
....2. as Subst., krokôtos (sc. chitôn), ho, saffron-coloured robe, worn by GAY women, Ar.Th.138, Ec.879; as an offering in TEMPLES, IG12.386.22, 22.1514.60, 62; worn by DIONYSUS (or at his festivals) over the chitôn, Cratin.38, Ar.Ra.46; by EFFEMINATE MEN, parthenos d' einai dokei phorôn krokôtous (prob. for kros-) Arar.4, cf. Callix.2, Duris 12 J., etc.: neut. pl. krokôta (sc. himatia) v.l. in Ar. Lys.44.

ALL repudiate GRACE as the free water of the word and PROCURE men to be teachers of the law even if they are ignorant of the law.

The OPHIS is the same NACHASH or Musical Enchanter and Cunning Speakers:

.."Ophis (g3789)of'-is; prob. from 3700 (through the idea of sharpness of vision); a snake, FIGURATIVE as a type of sly CUNNING an ARTFUL MALICIOUS PERSON, espec. Satan: - serpent.

Don't we PROCURE experts known to be FAMOUS in their field to seduce people in to hear the latest on Marriage (the latest Idol) or some other attempt to build up the SECULAR MAN? Ophis speaks of the people who "both REPULSE and ATTRACT" us like a rotten corpse in the freeway.

...Optanomai (g3700) ... to GAZE (i.e. with wide-open eyes, as at something REMARKABLE...

Now, back up a bit:

And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having SEVEN heads (team members) and ten horns (points of power), and seven crowns (having WON the game) upon his heads. Revelation 12:3

Like, WOW, you have never PURCHASED the meaning of HORNS. I will show you that it means MUSICAL HORNS of evil men trying to fight the WAR to become KING OF THE HILLS.

Ken Sublett

Kenneth Sublett
Kenneth Sublett

October 6th, 2003, 8:42 pm #16

I'm so glad you talked about Lipscomb bringing in a "CRAFTSMAN", yet you refuse to mention names. If he's such a bad person, why don't you expose him, oh wise one?

And can you please write in legible English? You expound about so many unrelated things that have nothing to do with Madison.

And while you're at it, why don't you actually ATTEND Madison once, or at least leave Hohenwald for a day and visit the places that you write about? I'm sure you could schedule meetings with the leaders of the places you blaspheme to get a better understanding of why things are done the way they're done instead of constantly degrading everything you don't agree with?

Oh, and if you reply to this, don't give me a one sentence reply followed by ten paragraphs of winded rhetoric. I'd rather spend my time in the Bible than in your ramblings.
Hope you are rested up: here it is.

The person noted for being the best RHETORICIAN is Keith Seidman from Farmer's Branch.

They have added an instrumental KEEPING THE SABBATH HOLY. The command for the Sabbath is REST which is the quarantine from the Sabbath worshippers from Babylon.

And they have issued a WHITE PAPER and asked me to rebut it: I did and they have given a REVERSE TWIST to every musical concept and name of instrument in the Bible.

You may catch up on what LIPSCOMB is promoting here.

http://www.piney.com/Farmers-Branch-Music.html

There is a part B as well as the TERMS they approve but which speak of Satan and sexual perversion:

http://www.piney.com/Farmers-Branch-Nagan.html

And the fact that they are EXPERIMENTING. Amos calls that an unforgivable Sin. The rising up to play was IMPROVIZING and God removed Grace because of musical idolatry:

http://www.piney.com/Farmers-Branch-Experiment.html

Those who earn the CRAFT of rhetoric are the TECHNES or sorcerers in the book of Revelation. They are ultimately parasites in the Greek world because they are all style and no content.

Ken
Last edited by ConcernedMembers on October 7th, 2003, 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Evan Duncan
Evan Duncan

October 7th, 2003, 3:29 am #17

Kenneth
You say you have your facts straight. But I wanted to make you aware that the guy's name from Farmer's Branch is not Keith Seidman as you quoted in your previous "Deep Ramblings with Sublett". His name is Chris Seidman.
Until you get your facts straight and not sexual I am,
Evan Duncan

Kenneth Sublett
Kenneth Sublett

October 12th, 2003, 3:05 pm #18

Sorry about that, it must have been a Freudian slip (oh,another Feuding slip. Greek perverted musicians wore a himation as in "see through" to excite the other male members of the team.)

You know, keith connects with Chris. I know that Chris' Baptist "minister" boasting to the press about introducing instruments into Farmer's Branch (in Hebrew means a nose flute and putting the Branch to the nose) and keeping the Sabbath as REST holy as PAGAN WORSHIP cometh up missing. Do you know where Worship Misleader goeth? I mailed new serpent (musical enchanter) but he plays the old IGNORE THEM AND THEY WILL GO AWAY change tactic. Check it out for me: you cannot charm a deaf adder with music.

ken

Kenneth Sublett
Kenneth Sublett

October 20th, 2003, 5:12 pm #19

Ken Sublett
Rubel Shelly is feeling the heat for all of the STAFF INFECTION to replace the ministers claims that Timothy was a LOCATED MISSIONARY. If wrong, then Rubel is self condemned. West End has a $90,000.oo dollar Song leader when they probably have a dozen FREE ONES. Brent McCall is the EXECUTIVE minister (Kingly peasant) at Farmer's branch and heaven knows how many others teaching false doctrine. The Purpose Driven Cult speaks of making a transition to a STAFF DRIVEN church where all of their too-close buddies can join the coffee club. But this is all the BIG LIE where Satan makes you pay the bill for leading you into spiritual captivity even as you "sing and clap." Paul said to Timothy:

"Neither did we eat any mans bread for nought; but wrought with labour and travail night and day, that we might not be chargeable to any of you: 2 Thess 3: 8
For nought means:

Dorean (g1432) do-reh-an' acc. of 1431 as adv.; gratuitously (lit. or fig.): - without a cause, freely, for naught, in vain.

Wrought is

Ergazomai (g2038) er-gad'-zom-ahee; mid. from 2041; to TOIL (as a task, OCCUPATON, etc.), (by impl.) effect, be engaged in or with, etc.: - commit, do, labor for, minister about, trade (by), work.

Vine notes:

1 ergazomai (Verb)

"to work, work out, perform," is translated "minister" in 1Co. 9:13; the verb is frequently used of business, or employment, and here the phrase means "those employed in sacred things" or "those who are assiduous in priestly functions." See COMMIT, A, No. 1. Notes: (1) The verb CHOREGEO, rendered "minister" in the AV of 2Co. 9:10, and the strengthened form epichoregeo, rendered by the same verb in the AV of 2Co. 9:10; Ga. 3:5; Col. 2:19; 2Pe. 1:11, in 2Pe. 1:5, "add," are always translated "TO SUPPLY" in the RV. Both verbs suggest an abundant supply, and are used of MATERIAL or of SPIRITUAL provision. See SUPPLY. (2) In Eph. 4:29, AV, didomi, "to give," is translated "minister" (RV, "give")

4 diakoneo (Verb)

Akin to A, No. 1, signifies "to be a servant, attendant, to serve, wait upon, minister." In the following it is translated "to minister," except where "to serve" is mentioned: it is used (a) with a general significance, e.g., Mt. 4:11; 20:28; Mr. 1:13; 10:45; Joh. 12:26 ("serve," twice); Ac. 19:22; Phm. 1:13; (b) of waiting at table, "ministering" to the GUESTS, Mt. 8:15; Lu. 4:39; 8:3; 12:37; 17:8, "serve;" Mt. 22:26, "serve," Mt. 22:27, "serveth," twice; the 2nd instance, concerning the Lord, may come under (a); so of women preparing food, etc., Mr. 1:31; Lu. 10:40, "serve;" Joh. 12:2, "served;" (c) of relieving one's NECESSITIES, SUPPLYING the necessaries of life, Mt. 25:44; 27:55; Mr. 15:41; Ac. 6:2, "serve;" Ro. 15:25; Heb. 6:10; more definitely in connection with such service in a local church, 1Ti. 3:10,13,
hierourgeo (Verb)

"to minister in priestly service" (akin to hierourgos, "a sacrificing priest," a word not found in the Sept. or NT: from hieros, "sacred," and ergon, "work"), is used by Paul metaphorically of his ministry of the Gospel, Ro. 15:16; the offering connected with his priestly ministry is "the offering up of the Gentiles," i.e., the presentation by Gentile converts of themselves to God. The Apostle uses words proper to the priestly and Levitical ritual, to explain metaphorically his own priestly service. Cp. prosphora, "offering up," and leitourgos, in the same verse.
Priests got a daily dole of food while serving at the temple.

THE PRIESTS HAD NO SALARY: THEY WERE GIVEN FOOD WHEN THEY WERE DISCHARGING THEIR TASK. THE REST OF THE NEEDS OF THE PRIEST WAS SUPPLIED BY HIMSELF. IF HE WANTED A NEW CHARIOT HE DID NOT BADGER THE WIDOWS TO GIVE MORE: ALL PRIESTS HAD THEIR SECULAR OCCUPATION.

leitourgos (Noun)

Denoted among the Greeks, firstly, "one who discharges a public office at HIS OWN EXPENSE," then, in general, "a public servant, minister." In the NT it is used (a) of Christ, as a "Minister of the sanctuary" (in the Heavens), Heb. 8:2; (b) of angels, Heb. 1:7 ( Ps. . 104:4); (c) of the Apostle Paul, in his evangelical ministry, fulfilling it as a serving-priest, Ro. 15:16; that he used it figuratively and not in an ecclesiastical sense, is obvious from the context; (d) of Epaphroditus, as ministering to Paul's needs on behalf of the church at Php. ippi, Php. 2:25; here, representative service is in view; (e) of earthly rulers, who though they do not all act consciously as servants of God, yet discharge functions which are the ordinance of God, Ro. 13:6.

PAUL'S DEFINITION OF A MINISTER WAS ONE WHO WORKS WITH HIS OWN HANDS TO SUPPLY THOSE IN NEED. WHEN THEY WERE FREE PAUL TAUGHT THEM THE BIBLE AND NOT SOME PSYCHOLOGICL GARBAGE. If you cannot AFFORD to do that then you are excused: you will do more damage than good if you are not dedicated.

If one wants a Musical Worship Ministry he Pollutes the church. If one wants to lead the worship then he is a form of the minister or deacon:

Chorêgos 1 [choros, hêgeomai] or worship leader

I. a chorus leader, Plat.:-- the leader of a train or band, Soph., Eur.

II. at Athens, one who DEFRAYED the COST for bringing out a CHORUS, Dem., Aeschin.

2. one who SUPPLIES the COSTS for any purposes, Dem., Aeschin.

IF THEY ARE LYING ABOUT THE TITHE OR THE "LAW OF GIVING" GOD EXPECTS YOU TO BE AS WISE AS THE GUY WHO WANTS TO GIVE YOU 5,000.OO IF YOU GIVE HIM $1,000.OO.

WE despise scam artists who get about 5% to 10$ to the POOR. Why are we not as honest when STAFF DRIVEN and PURPOSE DRIVEN churches fleece all but about the same as the worst tele-marketers/

Think about it, time is short and you should resent being made a FOOL OF as Paul warned the Corinthians specificially about men held in admiration who ROBBED them: "Fools love to be fooled."

Jesus issued a DIRECT COMMAND: you can get 100% of your alms from your hand to the hand of the destitute. Jesus commanded you to PRAY in your closet. Paul issued a DIRECT COMMAND: you can glorify God ONLY by speaking or teaching or singing THAT WHICH IS WRITTEN. Can't fools see themselves as others see them when they are fleeced out of $90,000.oo for a Song Leader who is going to TAKE AWAY THE KEY TO KNOWLEDGE and, as informed by Amos, leave you hungering and thirsting for the WORD until someone puts a fishing hook into your nose and leads you away to the beat of harps and timbrels.

The message is close to 100%.When you fall under the Lucifer's Spell of cunning, crafty sOPHISTs (serpents), singers and musicians you will NEVER GET UP because you have lost the ability to read the FREE water of the Word.

Time is short If not, why identify yourself as one who would send $200,000.oo to the widow of Mumbo Jumbo who gave you "new style songs" crafted after Voodoo. He also gave you the "little man (spirit) in the big man (me)" Godhead.

Honest "ministers" have given up being rich and work to the point of trevail to FEED those who are destitute AS he teaches them the gospel." We have mortally sinned and only a heart crushing repentance and prayer can save us. In the mean time, craunched bones of widows are gnawed by Hypocrites or actors and Scribes as book peddlers and Pharisees who perform prayers and sermons so they can eat up the living of widows. Singers and Musicians are the unredeemable "sorcerers" and "parasites" working for the unholy prostitute.

Ken: The dim mirror can be wiped clean: free.

June 4th, 2016, 2:48 pm #20

The LUCIFER PRINCIPLE is to make the DISCIPLINE OF CHRIST into another "me too" religion. That is why the new style clergy is so HOT to join the ME TOOS. One of the most recent and most damning is to identify GOD as "a family of equal, separated beings." Of course, that allows the Catholics to wedge Mary into the Godhead and the LUCIFERIAN churches to wedge in the "harp-playing prostitute."

You remember that Jesus spoke in parables to the CLERGY and their followers. This was to KEEP SECRET God's Wisdom and Word from the mercenaries who would become fools if they tried to peddle it (Isa 48).

How would YOU expect God to build 200 billion galaxies each with up to 200 billion stars (just within our view)? Would He round up hydrogen molecules to make each star? No. God is SPIRIT or MIND and He creates by His THOUGHT (the Father), spoken through His WORD (Son) by blowing "BREATH" (wind or spirit) out of His MOUTH. Jesus was Full Deity or Living WORD speaking His WORD and inspiring His WORD.

Pretty illiterate men try to make "these" into the Family of Gods."

"Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the Lord (Jehovah)? and there is NO GOD else beside me; a just God AND a Saviour (Yasha, Jesus); there is NONE beside me. Isa 45:21

--"Look unto ME, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I AM God (Elohim), and there is NONE ELSE. Isa 45:22

----"I have sworn by MYSELF, the WORD is gone out of my MOUTH in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear. Isa 45:23

The name of the WORD is not, as all new preachers have been trained to say, Je Zeus or Je Sues. That is the name of ZEUS, Dionysus and all of the pagan gods. Jesus in the Hebrew is Yehowshuwa. And HE is the ONE AND ONLY God incarnated to whom we must bow:

--"For it is written, As I live, saith the LORD, every knee shall bow to ME, and every tongue shall confess to GOD. Ro.14:

----"That at the name of JESUS (JeHOwah) every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; Ph.2:10

The Jewish Encyclopedia says of Memra or the Word: "The Holy One, blessed be He, created the world by the 'Ma'amar'" (Mek., Beshalla, 10, with reference to Ps. xxxiii. 6).

--For the WORD of the Lord is right; and all his works are done in TRUTH. Psa 33:4

----By the WORD of the Lord were the heavens MADE; and all the host of them by the BREATH of his MOUTH. Psa 33:6

------MOUTH: Peh (h6310) peh; from 6284; the mouth (as the MEANS of BLOWING)

------Breath is SPIRIT: Ruwach (h7307) roo'-akh, roo'-akh; from 7306; wind; by resemblance breath... by resemblance SPIRIT, but ONLY of a rational being (includ. its EXPRESSIONS and FUNCTIONS)

----HE GATHERED the waters of the sea together AS an heap: he layeth up the depth in STOREHOUSES. Psa 33:7

----Let all the earth fear the Lord: let all the inhabitants of the world stand in AWE of him. Psa 33:8

------For he SPAKE, and it was done; he COMMANDED, and it stood fast. Psa 33:9

The only REAL or TRUE El or Elohim in Genesis 1:1 is Jehovah:

---By the WORD of the Lord were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the BREATH (Spirit is wind) of his MOUTH. Psa 33:6

Jewish Encyclopedia: Especially strong is the personification of the word in Wisdom xviii. 15: "Thine Almighty WORD LEAPED down from heaven out of THY ROYAL THRONE as a fierce man of war."

--"For though they had disbelieved everything because of their MAGIC ARTS, yet, when their first -born were destroyed, they acknowledged thy people to be God's son. Wisdom 18:13

-----[The magicians, soothsayers, singers, dancers, musicians, etc. reappeared at Mount Sinai.]

----"For while GENTLE SILENCE enveloped all things, and night in its swift course was now half gone, Wisdom 18: 14

--"thy all -powerful WORD LEAPED from heaven,

----"FROM the ROYAL THRONE, into the midst of the land that was doomed, a stern warrior Wisdom 18: 15

------carrying the SHARP SWORD of thy authentic COMMAND, and stood and filled all things with death, and TOUCHED heaven while STANDING on the earth. Wisdom 18: 16

Zechariah saw JESUS sitting on ONE throne as BOTH King and Priest and they were BOTH peaceable. But there are NEVER two on the throne:

--"And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the Lord of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH; and HE shall grow up out of his place, and HE shall build the TEMPLE of the Lord: Zec 6:12

----"Even HE shall build the temple of the Lord; and HE shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne (AS KING); and he shall be a PRIEST upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them BOTH. Zec 6:13

--"Then take silver and gold, and make crowns, and set them upon the head of Joshua (Jehovah- Saved) the son of Josedech (Jehovah- righted), the high priest; Zec.6:11

----Yehowshuwa (h3091) yeh-ho-shoo'-ah; or yˇhowsua yeh-ho-shoo'-ah; from 3068 and 3467; Jehovah-saved; Jehoshua (i. e. Joshua), the Jewish leader: - Jehoshua, Jehoshuah, Joshua. Comp. 1954, 3442

------Yeshuwa (h3442) yay-shoo'-ah; for 3091; he will save; Jeshua, the name of ten Isr., also of a place in Pal.: - Jeshua.

You have noted that we are FLOODED with pagan words: "Church" worshiping Circe the end-time harlot, "God" derived from GAD the "god of fortunes" and the tribal enemy of God, "Jesus" honoring ZEUS and the zeus word endings. Why not call the church the ASSEMBLY or synagogue of Christ. Why not quit using the GENERIC God (good or evil) as in The Family of God and honor Him by calling Him by the TERM He used to identify Himself. And, how about trying to call the Word JeHOwah or YeSHUwa or some TRUE term. And for heaven's sake, quit feeding the PARASITES or the WORD will never see the light of Day.

Ken Sublett
I am not an English major, but aren't most proper names translated the same? For example, if I wrote my name in Spanish, it would still be Dianna. Perhaps, someone is trying to pull a fast one on the disciples of Christ!