Tee hee He Haw

Tee hee He Haw

January 9th, 2018, 5:11 am #1

Miracles still happen: Revelation PROMISES that there will be SIGNS and LYING WONDERS by strongly deluded people. Believe them and know that if they will lie to and about God and Scripture they WILL hurt you. THEY claim "unity in diversity" which allows US to confiscate YOUR property and impose the BEAST (new styles of music or Satyric Drama).

Homer: Hymn to Hermes (new hermeneutic)
And yet there are also times when I'm a Satyr or Silenos! We men who belong to Dionysian Brotherhoods of Satyrs

(Dionusiakoi Thiasoi Saturôn) will take on the identities of His animals, especially the He-Goat or Stallion, and spread His Phallic Energy throughout the town. And on this night of exuberant life, if I wear the headband [with crosses] of Dionysos Mitrêphoros, I may find myself approached by thursos [shaken reed of homosexual priests]-bearing Bacchants to be led off by torch-light to manifest for them the God or some lesser Daimôn in their mysteries. (This Dionysian Mitra or headband proclaims my willingness to invoke my Lord; it encircles the head and loops are pulled up under it so the ends hang like flaps at the ears.) Dionysos is the God of the Mask and, all night long, masked souls will roam the streets manifesting the awesome presence of Divinity
Last edited by Ken.Sublett on January 9th, 2018, 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

January 9th, 2018, 6:12 am #2

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Miracles still happen. Says who? Oh, those televangelists and modern-day faith healers who believe and claim that they have just the same power to heal miraculously as Christ and his apostles did in the first century. Sounds like "miracles" succession ... apostolic (PAPAL) succession [with Papa Peter being the first pope]!!!

They may have a point -- maybe not as they claim, though.

Think. Miracles happen even without the "power" of the faith-healers.

Are miracles limited to the physical (or sometimes mental or emotional)?

What about miracles in the Old Testament, not related to physical healing: Exo. 7:9; Judges 6:13; Num. 14:22; Deut. 11:3; 29:3.

There are numerous references (about 30) to physical healing in the O.T. And these were occurrences prior to the time of Christ and the apostles ... and prior to the era of televangelists and faith-healers.[/color]

January 9th, 2018, 2:16 pm #3

How about that Alabama Pass?

There is a flood of people claiming miracles: We had a hidden agenda and we prayed for forty days and things went poorly. We prayed another 40 days and God didn't kill us so we went ahead with our agenda to ROB you of your property, restructure the church to make more money, preached a lot against legalistic sectarians who still preach against Instrumental "music" as worship, become ecumenical with a Christian World View when the World or Kosmos or the ECUMENICAL is the kingdom of the Devil.

The word "miracle" always meant a SIGN that one speaks for God. They were performed by men truly representing God. However, the END TIMES will see miracles as SIGN of their evil maybe supernatural power.

Num. 14:22 Because all those men which have seen my glory,
.....and my MIRACLE, which I did in Egypt and in the wilderness,
.....and have tempted me now these ten times, and have not hearkened to my voice;

These miracles are:

g226. owth, oth; probably from 225 (in the sense of appearing); a signal (literally or figuratively), as a flag, beacon, monument, omen, prodigy, evidence, etc.:—mark, miracle, (en-)sign, token.

Num. 14:23 Surely they shall not see the land which I sware unto their fathers,
.....neither shall any of them that provoked me see it:
Num. 14:26 And the Lord spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying,
Num. 14:27 How long shall I bear with this evil congregation,
.....which murmur against me?
.....I have heard the murmurings of the children of Israel,
.....which they murmur against me

To Validate the authority of Jesus:

John 2:11 This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee,
.....AND manifested forth his glory;
.....AND and his disciples believed on him.

I Don't know why translators needed to improve on SIGN.

g4591. semaino, say-mah´-ee-no; from shvma sema (a mark; of uncertain derivation); to indicate: — signify.

g4592. semeion, say-mi´-on; neuter of a presumed derivative of the base of 4591; an indication, especially ceremonially or supernaturally: — miracle, sign, token, wonder.

HOWEVER, TO DISQUALIFY THOSE WHO GAIN AUTHORITY BY CLAIMING THAT "A" HOLY SPIRIT LED THEM TO LIE ABOUT SCRIPTURE.

If we take MIRACLE out of the Bible and just add SIGN and you work a MIRACLE what will that SIGNIFY now at just the right time in the PROPHETIC TIMELINE?

Notice that the words for spirit are almost always the Spirit OF something or someone.

Rev. 16:14 For they are the SPIRITS OF DEVILS working miracles,
.....which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to
.....gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
Rev. 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him,
.....with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast,
.....and them that worshipped his image.
.....These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone

The use the KAIROS CHURCH effort to plant ALTERNATIVE congregations surrounding the historic church not knowing that Kairos is the demon son of Zeus

Rev. 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them.
<font color="#FFFFFF">.....
Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea!
.....for the DEVIL is come down unto you, having great wrath,
.....because he knoweth that he hath but a short time [KAIROS].

I believe in answer to prayer and have seen it. However, when God answers prayer it is NOT a SIGN that we are speakers for God.

My family has been done great damage by churches in the LUST to take the impose PRAISE TEAMS and fracture the order of Elders as Pastor-Teachers and Deacons as vocational MINISTERS. "Deacon" includes the role of teaching.

So when people CLAIM to have supernatural help to ROB YOUR TEMPLE you had better believe that they can WORK MIRACLES as SIGNS.</font>