Dr. Bill Crump
Dr. Bill Crump

January 27th, 2011, 2:47 pm #71

Was it merely a coincidence that Rocnar's hilarious tale of "vindication" came just after the SGP thread closed? No. Rocnar conveniently saw an opportunity and posted his "vindication" fantasy just after those metaphorical doors slammed SHUT. Feeling confident that such a closing had forever silenced Dr. Crump's zeal for teaching good spelling, grammar, and punctuation, Rocnar crowed and squawked like a bantam rooster strutting in a barnyard. I can imagine the cock-a-doodle-doos: "Buk buk, I'm VINDICATED, buk buk bukAAAKKK!" Well, now that the SGP thread is back in full swing, Rocnar has choked on his own chicken.

Get over THAT, my boy.

Rocnar
Rocnar

January 27th, 2011, 11:36 pm #72

The MELTDOWN has started! Dr. Crump how old are you? 62? You act like a 4 year old spoiled brat. You were beaten at you own game. That's gotta kinda hurt. Can you do the Chicken thing again? That is really funny! LOL!

HAVE A NICE MELTDOWN!

Dr. Bill Crump
Dr. Bill Crump

January 28th, 2011, 1:00 am #73

Dream, dream, dream on, boy.

Dr. Bill Crump
Dr. Bill Crump

January 28th, 2011, 1:36 am #74

The MELTDOWN has started! Dr. Crump how old are you? 62? You act like a 4 year old spoiled brat. You were beaten at you own game. That's gotta kinda hurt. Can you do the Chicken thing again? That is really funny! LOL!

HAVE A NICE MELTDOWN!
LOVL. Rocnar cracks me up! I really do get a kick out of reading posts by liberals like Rocnar, Fred, and others. Whenever they get some bizarre idea into their heads but can't convince the conservatives to agree with them, they go berserk and hurl insults like "immature," "brat," "childish," "spiritual vomit," "chump," "panzy" [sic], "blowhard," etc. Fred imitates Elmer Fudd, and we've seen a hypothetical case of Rocnar crowing like some barnyard chicken. What a collection of Looney Tunes we have here. Man, what theater! LOL. LOVL. LOVVL.

Rocnar
Rocnar

January 28th, 2011, 1:10 pm #75

Dream, dream, dream on, boy.
Sometimes Dr. Crump can post some really funny material. But I'll tell him a little secret: Concerned Members is not an audition site for Comedy Central.

Come on Doctor, do that Funky Chicken again!

Dave
Dave

January 28th, 2011, 6:11 pm #76

[color=#0000FF" size="3" face="times]This thread has been created and reserved for postings by so-called "Christians" who SAY or SPEAK malevolently of others. The main reason for this thread is to prevent other threads that deal with serious biblical or religious discussions from being contaminated with toxic remarks and personal attacks that have NOTHING to do with the topic at hand.

CAUTION: If you have little or nothing to contribute to any substantive discussion, but have the urge or tendency anyway to speak of ["badmouth" -- that's right!!!] someone else personally instead of yourself, then, go right ahead at your own risk. Feel free to use your login name or nickname; but, of course, your true identity is much preferred -- others have nothing to worry about identifying themselves.

Finally, please do not waste your time posting personal remarks outside of this thread as they will not be approved. Or, the post may be directed to "The Vipers Den." And where might that be?[/color]

"What have I said to you ... or about you ... lately?"
William Crump was mentioning others throwing out words like....""immature," "brat," "childish," "spiritual vomit," "chump," "panzy" [sic], "blowhard,"" etc., yet that still can't hold a candle to the one vulgar word that he posted here, even if it was in the third person. It smites of barroom talk. It proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is, indeed, only a hypocrite.
The same kind of sinful actions and insidious behavior is why he was banned multiple times at Faithsite. Here at concernedmembers.....he can repeat those sinful actions all day long and not worry about it. That is how they handle it here.
His downfall is that there are a few of us here that have no problem, whatsoever, in making sure everyone else knows how he is.
Hey William, if Fred is like Elmer Fudd and Roncar like a crowing barnyard chicken, what would you slander me with?

Rocnar
Rocnar

January 29th, 2011, 4:28 pm #77

Sometimes Dr. Crump can post some really funny material. But I'll tell him a little secret: Concerned Members is not an audition site for Comedy Central.

Come on Doctor, do that Funky Chicken again!

The "Funky Chicken" for all to enjoy. Dr. Crump, thanks for sharing your rendition of that "Funky Chicken"!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e9uk0fM ... re=related

Dr. Bill Crump
Dr. Bill Crump

January 29th, 2011, 10:29 pm #78

William Crump was mentioning others throwing out words like....""immature," "brat," "childish," "spiritual vomit," "chump," "panzy" [sic], "blowhard,"" etc., yet that still can't hold a candle to the one vulgar word that he posted here, even if it was in the third person. It smites of barroom talk. It proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is, indeed, only a hypocrite.
The same kind of sinful actions and insidious behavior is why he was banned multiple times at Faithsite. Here at concernedmembers.....he can repeat those sinful actions all day long and not worry about it. That is how they handle it here.
His downfall is that there are a few of us here that have no problem, whatsoever, in making sure everyone else knows how he is.
Hey William, if Fred is like Elmer Fudd and Roncar like a crowing barnyard chicken, what would you slander me with?
Dave wrote: "It smites [sic] of barroom talk." Of course, Dave is implying that "smart-ass" is barroom talk. Hmmm...the greater implication is that Dave must have visited barrooms rather frequently to have arrived at that conclusion. How else would Dave "know" what kind of language is exchanged in barrooms? So, how many drinks does Dave usually consume there before he heads to his church to act the part of the "pious" and "saintly" elder? I hope he doesn't drive! LOVL.

Rocnar
Rocnar

January 30th, 2011, 6:13 pm #79

One does not have to set foot in a barroom to know about the evils that reside within. Bible school teachers, preachers, and parents have warned us from an early age.

Dictionary.com uses "vulgar" in connection with the word "smart-***". What more do you need?

Sadly many of our youth have warmed-up to the ways of the world and now embrace the use of vulgar words. The bigger tragedy is that some of the weak elderly role models have conceded to the ways of the world as well, thus compounding the problem of maintaining the proper teaching of our youth.

Sad, very sad, indeed.

Dr. Bill Crump
Dr. Bill Crump

January 30th, 2011, 9:08 pm #80

Let's be truthful here and not be sanctimonious. Dictionary.com does not say "smart-ass" is ALWAYS vulgar, only SOMETIMES VULGAR. The exact definition is:

noun Slang: Sometimes Vulgar.
a wise guy; know-it-all.

Therefore, people who insist that "smart-ass" is ALWAYS vulgar have very dirty minds that have fallen into a stinking gutter.

Clear your minds of the filth and learn to MOVE ON.