Dr. Bill Crump
Dr. Bill Crump

December 18th, 2010, 7:06 am #41

[color=#0000FF" size="3" face="times]This thread has been created and reserved for postings by so-called "Christians" who SAY or SPEAK malevolently of others. The main reason for this thread is to prevent other threads that deal with serious biblical or religious discussions from being contaminated with toxic remarks and personal attacks that have NOTHING to do with the topic at hand.

CAUTION: If you have little or nothing to contribute to any substantive discussion, but have the urge or tendency anyway to speak of ["badmouth" -- that's right!!!] someone else personally instead of yourself, then, go right ahead at your own risk. Feel free to use your login name or nickname; but, of course, your true identity is much preferred -- others have nothing to worry about identifying themselves.

Finally, please do not waste your time posting personal remarks outside of this thread as they will not be approved. Or, the post may be directed to "The Vipers Den." And where might that be?[/color]

"What have I said to you ... or about you ... lately?"
"Abstain from all appearance of evil" (1 Thess. 5:22 KJV).

I'm therefore walking away. Am I leaving this board? No. I'm simply walking away from a run of communications that appears to be quite evil.

Sonny
Sonny

December 18th, 2010, 7:16 am #42

Both of you can accept the holiday wishes and begin to foster a sense of goodwill toward men by keeping your mouths shut, OR you can keep on insulting and bashing as you have been. Should you choose the latter course, everyone will know that you only desire to perpetuate ill will.

It's up to you. The ball is now in your court.
Brother Crump is trying to muzzle Brother Fred.

-Sonny

Dave
Dave

December 21st, 2010, 6:13 am #43

I'm therefore walking away. Am I leaving this board? No. I'm simply walking away from a run of communications that appears to be quite evil.
"I'm therefore walking away."
"I'm simply walking away from a run of communications that appears to be quite evil."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....you are funny William Crump.

You are waaaaaaay too arrogant and immature to walk away from it.

Roncar
Roncar

December 23rd, 2010, 10:44 pm #44

Dr. Crump is still the number one poster on this thread. Will he hang on for another week and become the "Grand Viper" for 2010?

Merry Christmas to all!

Fred Whaley
Fred Whaley

December 27th, 2010, 7:14 pm #45

Fred has been holding Dr. Crump accountable as the Apostle Paul did the Corinthian brethren.

Fred's philosophy on this site with Dr. Crump has been 1 Corithians 4:21 "What do you prefer? Shall I come to you with a whip, or in love and with a gentle spirit?"

If Paul could approach and warn with a whip as Jesus used in the temple Fred can be verbally blunt with Dr. Crump about religious matters.

Holding Dr. Crump accountable has been a full-time job but the reward shall be great if Dr. Crump's life is changed. This includes if he stops pestering young Dave as he has recently claimed and confessed of walking away. This shall be a victory not for Fred or Dave but for Christ. This site will better glorify God if Doctor Crump has a changed heart and attitude toward people with differences including his brother in Christ named Dave.

Fred Whaley

Dr. Bill Crump
Dr. Bill Crump

December 27th, 2010, 9:14 pm #46

I walked away from "communicating" with Dave in this thread, because Dave's posts were much too mean-spirited and evil, far more than they usually have been in other threads. That's why I quoted Paul in 1 Thess. 5:22. It's also wise to do the same with Fred, who has just as much of an evil tongue as does Dave.

Dr. Bill Crump
Dr. Bill Crump

December 27th, 2010, 9:47 pm #47

Fred has been holding Dr. Crump accountable as the Apostle Paul did the Corinthian brethren.

Fred's philosophy on this site with Dr. Crump has been 1 Corithians 4:21 "What do you prefer? Shall I come to you with a whip, or in love and with a gentle spirit?"

If Paul could approach and warn with a whip as Jesus used in the temple Fred can be verbally blunt with Dr. Crump about religious matters.

Holding Dr. Crump accountable has been a full-time job but the reward shall be great if Dr. Crump's life is changed. This includes if he stops pestering young Dave as he has recently claimed and confessed of walking away. This shall be a victory not for Fred or Dave but for Christ. This site will better glorify God if Doctor Crump has a changed heart and attitude toward people with differences including his brother in Christ named Dave.

Fred Whaley
Fred's rationale is something like this: If Fred can be as spiteful, as hateful, and as mean-spirited toward me as he can, that supposedly will keep me from upbraiding Dave for his persistently abominable attitude toward those with whom Dave disagrees.

Fred evidently thinks that by behaving in an un-Christian manner, he will "muzzle" me and thus win points with God. Sorry, but Fred has a great deal to learn in that regard.

Dave
Dave

December 28th, 2010, 1:01 am #48

And I quote Fred....."Holding Dr. Crump accountable has been a full-time job but the reward shall be great if Dr. Crump's life is changed. This includes if he stops pestering young Dave as he has recently claimed and confessed of walking away. This shall be a victory not for Fred or Dave but for Christ. This site will better glorify God if Doctor Crump has a changed heart and attitude toward people with differences including his brother in Christ named Dave."

Fred and I do not want the accolades nor the praise. We will give Jesus ALL the credit if and when we help William Crump's life change to that of a Christ centered one. Fred and I have faith in the Power of Jesus and know that even those who have acted very wickedly in the past can be changed with the Love of Jesus.

AMEN!!!

Sonny
Sonny

December 28th, 2010, 3:02 am #49

Fred Whaley
I was thinking based on Brother Fred's verse that the Apostle Paul was probably stronger than what I have imagined in terms of teaching, church planting, and accountability. I know the conflict he has with Barnabbas and disagreement over John Mark traveling with them for mission work in Acts 15 is not a picture of a man just being meek, patient and understanding.

Nevertheless, Bro., I am certainly not endorsing your label of Brother Crump as a buzzard, but if you think this way then the best way to deal with his nonsense is to not respond or to reply with words seasoned with salt (Colossians 4:6). Doesn't Proverbs say that a soft answer turns away wrath? And there is the old country slogan "You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar."

-Sonny

Fred Whaley
Fred Whaley

December 28th, 2010, 4:14 pm #50

Fred's rationale is something like this: If Fred can be as spiteful, as hateful, and as mean-spirited toward me as he can, that supposedly will keep me from upbraiding Dave for his persistently abominable attitude toward those with whom Dave disagrees.

Fred evidently thinks that by behaving in an un-Christian manner, he will "muzzle" me and thus win points with God. Sorry, but Fred has a great deal to learn in that regard.
Good old Doc. (spiteful hateful mean-spirited abominable attitude un-Christian)

As I said you cannot outpuke a buzzard.

So I am not going to try but I will continue to hold the Doc accountable. I do believe it is bearing at least a little fruit.

Folks I know. It is a full-time job for part-time pay but someone needs to do it.

Yes Roncar I do believe based on the statistics that Doc will be rewarded the "Grand Viper" for 2010.

Fred Whaley

1 Corithians 4:21 "What do you prefer? Shall I come to you with a whip, or in love and with a gentle spirit?"