Fred Whaley
Fred Whaley

December 16th, 2010, 1:42 pm #31

Doctor Crump and Dave - It looks now like I will be in and out over the holidays because of a family situation. I sincerely wish you both a Merry Christmas.

Fred Whaley

Dave
Dave

December 16th, 2010, 9:22 pm #32

Thanks Fred......please come back. I appreciate you for presenting the Truth here where there is a great need of it. Proud to call you my brother, and.....MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Dr. Bill Crump
Dr. Bill Crump

December 16th, 2010, 11:27 pm #33

Merry Christmas to you, too, Fred. Too bad that your version of so-called "truth" is heavily laced with toxic sentiment that prompts you to use such words as "chump," "spiritual vomit," "puke," and "panzy" (your spelling). I seriously doubt that anyone could ever be "reformed" with such words of inestimable "love."

Dave
Dave

December 17th, 2010, 4:45 pm #34

The following comment was made by William Crump...."Merry Christmas to you, too, Fred. Too bad that your version of so-called "truth" is heavily laced with toxic sentiment that prompts you to use such words as "chump," "spiritual vomit," "puke," and "panzy" (your spelling). I seriously doubt that anyone could ever be "reformed" with such words of inestimable "love." "

When William Crump slams Fred with his slanderous tirade of verbal abuse, as shown from his above quote, and tells him "Merry Christmas to you, too, Fred,"....well isn't that like just him?
He tells someone else that they pray 'crocodile prayers' when they offer up prayers for him and if they dare to disagree with him.
Isn't this the perfect definition for a hypocrite?
Just wondering....

That comment to Fred, from William of "Too bad...." has a nice touch also.
I heard a five year old at church the other day say it too.

Dr. Bill Crump
Dr. Bill Crump

December 17th, 2010, 6:44 pm #35

Let's see, now. Fred uses words against me like "chump," "spiritual vomit," "puke," and "panzy" (his spelling). I rebuke Fred for doing so, yet Dave sees that as "slamming" Fred. Fred slams me, but Dave won't admit that. All Dave can see in my rebuke is a "slam" at his buddy, Fred. As they say, "Birds of a feather...[slam others together]."

If ever two really misguided little boys needed ole St. Nick to dump a sleigh full of coal into each of their stockings, they are Fred and Dave, the "Komic Kidz" of Concerned Members who keep us all in stitches.

Dr. Bill Crump
Dr. Bill Crump

December 17th, 2010, 9:55 pm #36

Both of you can accept the holiday wishes and begin to foster a sense of goodwill toward men by keeping your mouths shut, OR you can keep on insulting and bashing as you have been. Should you choose the latter course, everyone will know that you only desire to perpetuate ill will.

It's up to you. The ball is now in your court.

Dave
Dave

December 18th, 2010, 12:19 am #37

Since you don't get to decide and make available the choices for me William....I choose continuing to live a life in Christ.....continuing to love even those, like you, who say they know the love of Jesus, but fail time after time to prove it by their speech and actions. I am thankful that Jesus forgives you, just as He does for me and all men who will ask for that forgiveness. KEY POINT William.....doesn't matter if I do forgive you, you still HAVE a responsibility to ask for forgiveness to be clean again. I have forgive you, therefore I have fulfilled God's Will. HOWEVER, that doesn't clear you between your and your Lord Jesus. YOU have to take care of that.

Now how is that for taking the ball and scoring?

Merry Christmas William.

Dr. Bill Crump
Dr. Bill Crump

December 18th, 2010, 1:09 am #38

I gather that, in spite of his saying, "Merry Christmas," Dave chose to perpetuate ill will, because he otherwise just couldn't keep his mouth shut as I had asked. I'm not surprised.

Dr. Bill Crump
Dr. Bill Crump

December 18th, 2010, 1:47 am #39

There's still hope for Dave. If he is contrite and sincerely apologizes for his abysmal behavior on this site--for having insulted and bashed Ken, Donnie, AM, me, and all the other conservatives time and time again--Santa Claus just might bring Dave that special toy he has had his eye on lately. But that, of course, is conditional: no apology from Dave, no special toy from Santa.

Dave
Dave

December 18th, 2010, 2:46 am #40

William, you forgot the 'nana nana boo boo' and 'too bad.'
You are slipping, ole boy!