Dave
Dave

September 17th, 2010, 2:08 pm #21

[color=#0000FF" size="3" face="times]This thread has been created and reserved for postings by so-called "Christians" who SAY or SPEAK malevolently of others. The main reason for this thread is to prevent other threads that deal with serious biblical or religious discussions from being contaminated with toxic remarks and personal attacks that have NOTHING to do with the topic at hand.

CAUTION: If you have little or nothing to contribute to any substantive discussion, but have the urge or tendency anyway to speak of ["badmouth" -- that's right!!!] someone else personally instead of yourself, then, go right ahead at your own risk. Feel free to use your login name or nickname; but, of course, your true identity is much preferred -- others have nothing to worry about identifying themselves.

Finally, please do not waste your time posting personal remarks outside of this thread as they will not be approved. Or, the post may be directed to "The Vipers Den." And where might that be?[/color]

"What have I said to you ... or about you ... lately?"
From Thread: "Ray's Proof texts for a three-person trinity."
Dave (no login) 130.127.120.200
"You Got to be Kidding me Ken" September 17 2010, 9:21 AM

Ken,

You were asking that anyone straying from the subject be deleted. You of all persons would ask that? How many times have you butted in a conversation with your know it all 'babylonian harlot, music (including singing) has been the pan flute god evil' mentalitity? It didn't matter what the subject was or ever will be. You are rude and could care less about the theme or idea of the subject. You have an agenda that no one wants to hear. It's hypocritical and you know it.

November 4th, 2010, 9:26 pm #22

[color=#0000FF" size="3" face="times]This thread has been created and reserved for postings by so-called "Christians" who SAY or SPEAK malevolently of others. The main reason for this thread is to prevent other threads that deal with serious biblical or religious discussions from being contaminated with toxic remarks and personal attacks that have NOTHING to do with the topic at hand.

CAUTION: If you have little or nothing to contribute to any substantive discussion, but have the urge or tendency anyway to speak of ["badmouth" -- that's right!!!] someone else personally instead of yourself, then, go right ahead at your own risk. Feel free to use your login name or nickname; but, of course, your true identity is much preferred -- others have nothing to worry about identifying themselves.

Finally, please do not waste your time posting personal remarks outside of this thread as they will not be approved. Or, the post may be directed to "The Vipers Den." And where might that be?[/color]

[color=#FF0000" size="3" face="times]Please ... this is a reminder: This forum is intended only for mature, adult Christians. We discuss religious or doctrinal questions and issues -- not personalities; not rumors about another person's private life or sin; not about trivial matters that have nothing to do with the contents of the thread or a post.

Your sensible contribution to our discussion is valued highly. Other than that, this may be just the appropriate thread for those who abide by this admonition: "Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath" (Eph. 4:26). Or, we'll be glad to transfer your message from another thread to this one.[/color]

Roncar
Roncar

November 30th, 2010, 8:42 pm #23

I have the feeling that "yam nusono" (anagram for "anonymous") is not just "passing thru [sic]." I believe we'll see more of his posts right here in this thread. After all, he's now posted twice in this thread.
Perhaps Dr. Crump has made yet another quotation mark mistake? Lets pick-up the [sic] flag and properly place the quotation marks as shown below.

I have the feeling that "yam nusono" (anagram for "anonymous") is not just passing thru."

December 15th, 2010, 4:12 am #24

From Thread: "Ephesians 4:14 (A recovering legalist requests serious input from any perspective.)"

Message: "tantrums grammar humility gnats forgiveness heaven" December 14 2010, 11:29 AM
By: Fred Whaley (no login) 173.162.22.85
==========================

When person A blah blah person B blah blah (tantrum) blah blah person A blah blah and accuses person B blah blah

Throwing a tantrum?

Dave has yet to throw a "tantrum" but I know I am walking on thin ice to disagree once again with an assessment by the superior Doctor.

Maybe the perspective of a fragile sensitive and highly insecure person is that any disagreement means the other person or side of an issue is throwing a tantrum? Great diversion tactic there doc.

To be a tantrum on a site it would probably look more like this:

WHY CAN'T EVERYONE AGREE WITH ME AND MY BELIEFS? I AM A DOCTOR FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! I AM MORE INTELLECTUAL! IF YOU DISAGREE THEN YOU ARE WRONG! AND QUIT DISRESPECTING ME! DO NOT CALL ME SIR OR MISTER OR BY MY NAME! CALL ME BY MY TITLE! I AM A DOCTOR FOR PETE'S SAKE! YOU ARE THROWING A BIG TANTRUM! STOP THE TANTRUM! YOU MADE A GRAMMATICAL MISTAKE! LET ME CORRECT YOU! I AM A KNOW-IT-ALL! I HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS! EVERYONE NEEDS TO THINK AND BELIEVE WHAT I THINK AND BELIEVE! EVERY CHRISTIAN SHOULD BE A CLONE! THERE IS NO ROOM IN THE CHURCH FOR DIVERSITY! DIFFERENCES ARE A THREAT! THERE IS NO ROOM FOR EMOTION! EMOTION EQUALS SIN! ALL EMOTION IS GROUP WHOOP! FRED'S LAST NAME IS WHALE_. DAVE IS THROWING A TANTRUM! TANTRUM ALERT! TANTRUM ALERT!

What a panzy!

Doctor Crump's reply to this message:

Option 1: blah blah blah Fred just threw a tantrum blah blah blah

Option 2: blah blah blah I am under Fred's skin happy.gif blah blah blah

Option 3: blah blah blah Grammatical Errors blah blah blah

Option 4: blah blah blah Birds of a feather blah blah blah

Option 5: blah blah blah assanine statements like panzy blah blah blah

Option 6: Let's fellowship and worship in spite of our differences and sing Kum Ba Yah. I am sorry for being a chump and for trying to force all my spiritual vomit, my toxic beliefs and opinions on others. I have strained gnats, at gnats, been focused on gnats, more on spiritual and grammatical gnats AND MISSED THE CAMEL! I need Jesus and grace as much as everyone else and finally admit I do not have a monopoly on God and Scripture.

Folks I would not bet the farm on option 6. Mr. Crump is too "arrogant" and self-righteous. He does not even need Jesus. He has the instrumental argument figured out which is a sure ticket through the pearly gates. To be wrong about instruments is a sure ticket to eternal fire. You can find it in Revelation in the symbolism. The 7th trumpet will sound and the symbolism reveals that those singing acappella will be with Jesus and those who use intruments will not be with Jesus. Jesus also teaches that the unpardonable sin is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit which is a reference to instrumental worship. The Bible states in the Old and New Testaments that instrumental worship is sin. While other grotesque sins are forgiveable instrumental worship is not. Jesus died for acappella sinners but not instrumental sinners. Jesus died for the Church of Christ but not for other Christians. *Disclaimer: Jesus did not die for "liberals" and "change agents" in the Church of Christ.

Fred Whaley

"If you are in the parking lot and have still not quit arguing with the people on the porch, you haven't left the Church of Christ yet."

Roncar
Roncar

December 15th, 2010, 4:46 am #25

What the heck is going on? Could it not wait until morning?

Dr. Bill Crump
Dr. Bill Crump

December 15th, 2010, 5:05 am #26

When people let me get under their skin, they writhe in anguish and pound their keypads at all hours of the day and night, howling and frightening their spouses and children to no end. Man, what theater!

Fred Whaley
Fred Whaley

December 15th, 2010, 2:00 pm #27

Mr. Crump is predictable. He chose option 2 (under skin) here and option 3 (grammar) in the spelling messages. Fred did not think it would be option 6.

Fred Whaley

Fred Whaley
Fred Whaley

December 15th, 2010, 2:48 pm #28

What the heck is going on? Could it not wait until morning?
My message was from yesterday morning. It must have taken someone all day to put it here last night at 11:12. Fred does not stay up late. Fred needs his beauty sleep. And Fred must be well rested for his new calling as Mr. Crump's accountability partner. It is a full-time job for part-time pay.

Fred Whaley

Dave
Dave

December 15th, 2010, 7:46 pm #29

"When people let me get under their skin, they writhe in anguish and pound their keypads at all hours of the day and night, howling and frightening their spouses and children to no end. Man, what theater! happy. "

If people were to guess the age of the one who quoted the above quote.....what would the answers' be?

In some cases, retirement isn't always just good for the retiree.....it's a trickle down effect. The retiree is happy, those who employ him, and those who work with him and under him are happy that he is gone. It is a win win situation. Know what I mean???

Dr. Bill Crump
Dr. Bill Crump

December 15th, 2010, 11:07 pm #30

We all really enjoy the BOAF (Birds of a Feather) comedy team of Dave and Fred. Dave despises people with doctoral degrees and desperately tries to bolster his fragile ego by insulting all those who disagree with him. Fred writes gibberish as if he's "speaking in tongues" and actually thinks he can "reform" those with whom he disagrees by using such loving, "Christian" words as "chump," "spiritual vomit," "puke," and "panzy" [sic, Fred's butchered spelling].

BTW, what kind of sewing material do you guys use? I ask, because both of you keep us in STITCHES.