Special 'Den of Vipers' Thread for the Reviled or Slandered--'Getting to Know You'

Dave
Dave

May 21st, 2010, 5:04 pm #11

William Crump, have you nothing better to do with your life?

Dr. Bill Crump
Dr. Bill Crump

May 22nd, 2010, 1:30 am #12

Dave, I could ask the same question of you. You have posted at CM several times and have railed against this site as being "evil," yet you have returned "home" to CM to post after the collapse of FaithSite. Therefore, Dave, feeling the way you do, have YOU nothing better to do with YOUR life?

Dave
Dave

May 22nd, 2010, 3:09 am #13

William Crump,just trying to give this joint of yours, Concerned Members, some class.

William, also, the more we have dialogue the more people will understand and see just how immature you really are.

Dell Trio
Dell Trio

July 30th, 2010, 3:18 pm #14

Dr. Crump, I like winners. You are the number one poster on this thread. I would like for you come aboard and be part of a great family of winners.

Dr. Crump, my name is Nick (no, it's not St. Nick) and we have something in common. I rode a Steer named Bevo into the ground and rubbed his nose in the filthy soil of Pasadena. You have showed youself to be a winner on this site.

Dr. Crump, I know about your UA connection and I think it time for you to come home. The UA family is looking forward to your support this season!

Dr. Bill Crump
Dr. Bill Crump

July 31st, 2010, 12:49 pm #15

Everybody likes to play games, and Dell Trio is playing the anagram game. "Dell Trio" is an anagram for "Roll Tide," the rally chant for University of Alabama football.

Rocnar
Rocnar

July 31st, 2010, 5:38 pm #16

And a big "ROLL TIDE" to you, Dr. Crump. Have a great weekend!

Rocnar
Rocnar

August 9th, 2010, 12:13 am #17

Dr. Crump, do you suffer from acute "inflammation of subcutaneous tissue" every time you see Rocnar's name on this site?

Dr. Crump, in other words, does Rocnar get under your skin?

Rocnar
Rocnar

September 8th, 2010, 3:50 pm #18

And a big "ROLL TIDE" to you, Dr. Crump. Have a great weekend!
Sabbatical leave?

Dave
Dave

September 16th, 2010, 9:19 pm #19

[color=#0000FF" size="3" face="times]This thread has been created and reserved for postings by so-called "Christians" who SAY or SPEAK malevolently of others. The main reason for this thread is to prevent other threads that deal with serious biblical or religious discussions from being contaminated with toxic remarks and personal attacks that have NOTHING to do with the topic at hand.

CAUTION: If you have little or nothing to contribute to any substantive discussion, but have the urge or tendency anyway to speak of ["badmouth" -- that's right!!!] someone else personally instead of yourself, then, go right ahead at your own risk. Feel free to use your login name or nickname; but, of course, your true identity is much preferred -- others have nothing to worry about identifying themselves.

Finally, please do not waste your time posting personal remarks outside of this thread as they will not be approved. Or, the post may be directed to "The Vipers Den." And where might that be?[/color]

"What have I said to you ... or about you ... lately?"
From Thread: "The Wall of Shame"
Dave 69.59.106.52 Hold On! September 15 2010, 11:48 PM
==========================

William Crump......I know that you're mind isn't as sharp as it used to be (or never was) but.....make up your mind son!
I thought that I was the troll.
One minute minute it is me, then it is Roncar. Next thing you know you are going to call yourself a troll.
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy......now that would be a new hard line.....the truth for a change!

Dave
Dave

September 16th, 2010, 9:23 pm #20

[color=#0000FF" size="3" face="times]This thread has been created and reserved for postings by so-called "Christians" who SAY or SPEAK malevolently of others. The main reason for this thread is to prevent other threads that deal with serious biblical or religious discussions from being contaminated with toxic remarks and personal attacks that have NOTHING to do with the topic at hand.

CAUTION: If you have little or nothing to contribute to any substantive discussion, but have the urge or tendency anyway to speak of ["badmouth" -- that's right!!!] someone else personally instead of yourself, then, go right ahead at your own risk. Feel free to use your login name or nickname; but, of course, your true identity is much preferred -- others have nothing to worry about identifying themselves.

Finally, please do not waste your time posting personal remarks outside of this thread as they will not be approved. Or, the post may be directed to "The Vipers Den." And where might that be?[/color]

"What have I said to you ... or about you ... lately?"
From Thread: "Holy Spirit: Third Person or the Mind of Christ"
Dave 130.127.120.200 "Wouldn't ya want to be a Troll Too???" September 15 2010, 6:47 PM
============================================================

William Crump slanders someone again by calling them a troll.
He does that which he accuses others of doing. No way......it's just telling the truth about someone, right William?
As I remember correctly, you were accused of being a troll at Faithsite. That was slander though, eh?
William Crump accuses someone of being a troll, and it is trustworthy, not slander.
Others accuse him being a troll, and it is slander.

Nothing new under the sun.
Another good day!!!