Speaking In Tongues

Speaking In Tongues

July 9th, 2011, 2:04 am #1

Paul used sounding brass and tinkling cymbals to speaking in tongues: therefore, using mechanical machines as our mediator between God and man may be a terminal sin.

http://www.piney.com/Speaking.In.Tongues.html

This is similar to Jesus calling the Scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites and Christ in Ezekiel 33 equated NOT INTENDING to obey to speakers, singers and instrument players.

If you don't grasp the antithesis in Paul's writings it may mean that you have no right to know.

Ephesians 5 singing and making melody in the heart

http://www.piney.com/Ephesians.5.Speaki ... Heart.html

The Bible draws a contrast between the pagan, ritualistic form of worship based on exploitation of the innocent or ignorant, and God who had done all of the Work and wants to be our teacher for this life and the next.

The second half of Paul's statements will often be the antithesis of the first and not an ammendment.

Truitt Adair agrees too much with Rick Atchley: ifGod COMMANDED instrumental praise for the congregation even when Stephen knew that God turned them over to worship the starry host because of musical rejoicing.

Then it is true that God enjoys people worshipping the starry host and you probably need a New Testament LAW to change that.

God did not command a king, kingdom, temple, animal slaughter or the Levites to make aloud noise during the process: I think that means that the latter day church has deviated from the Restoration principle that understood that the sacrificial system wasa CURSE totally exterminatedby the sacrifice of Jesus of Nazareth who fulfilled it all.

http://www.piney.com/Truitt.Adair.Rick. ... ments.html

You will notice that the up arrow is worship which is THEIR work. On the other hand since we non-legalists have nothing God needs, a TRUE ekklesia has the green arrow pointed downward. The proof is that the upward celebrative attempt to do something for God which will redeem our total lostness is the mark of the beast.

The Church is A School (only) of the Word of Christ (only) specificially built or educated upon the foundation of the Prophets and Apostles. It seems that RH has followed the absolute patternism using "music to make the Lamb dumb before the slaughter.

666 is the number of a name: 666 isn't in the Bible but six hundred + sixty + six is in the Greek which is off limits to those God has cast off. Each of these terms are used in a very large sense identifying the musical celebration of Apollo (Abaddon, Apollyon) who has unleasshed the loocusts or muses for Bible readers.

Rick began by using the pyramid of power which is a ziggurat: a tower of Babylon. The new logo is the clearest 666 both as a picture and as denouncing the DOWNWARD arrow where Christ is the Teacher and we are disciples. Disciples worship ONLY in giving attention to the Master Teacher. Jesus said He would always give you a way of escape: the saved are the FEW.
Last edited by Ken.Sublett on July 28th, 2011, 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

July 12th, 2011, 2:19 am #2

I have lost my file: it should be back up after 10

Rick Atchley says he IS NOT GOING TO PERMIT people to teach against instruments. He mentions psalm 33

REJOICE in the Lord, O ye righteous: for praise is comely for the upright. Psalm 33:1
Praise the Lord with harp:
H1984 halal boast, make foolish, feign self mad
[1] sing unto him with the [2] psaltery [kithara]
and an instrument of ten strings. [psalterium] Psalm 33:2

Psa. 33:3 [1] Sing unto him a new song; [2] play skilfully with a loud noise
the "alarm," a rapid series of nine or more very short notes.

Play this in Church: you are BOUND to do this or be a burned up hypocrite.

http://www.piney.com/teruah.au

http://www.piney.com/sonsshophar.au.snd

The Song was: Shiyr (h7891) sheer; or (the orig. form) 7788 (1 Sam. 18:6), shoor; a prim. root [rather ident. with 7788 through the idea of strolling minstrelsy]; to sing: - behold [by mistake for 7788], sing (-er, - ing man, -ing woman).

Shuwr (h7788) shoor; a prim. root; prop. to turn, i. e. travel about (as a harlot or a merchant): - go, sing. See also 7891

All of the musical worship teams I know about travel about as merchants.

That's why Jesus CAST OUT the musical minstrels LIKE DUNG.

Dave
Dave

July 19th, 2011, 5:43 pm #3

Paul used sounding brass and tinkling cymbals to speaking in tongues: therefore, using mechanical machines as our mediator between God and man may be a terminal sin.

This is similar to Jesus calling the Scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites and Christ in Ezekiel 33 equated NOT INTENDING to obey to speakers, singers and instrument players.

If you don't grasp the antithesis in Paul's writings it may mean that you have no right to know.

The Bible draws a contrast between the pagan, ritualistic form of worship based on exploitation of the innocent or ignorant, and God who had done all of the Work and wants to be our teacher for this life and the next.

The second half of Paul's statements will often be the antithesis of the first and not an ammendment.

Truitt Adair agrees too much with Rick Atchley: ifGod COMMANDED instrumental praise for the congregation even when Stephen knew that God turned them over to worship the starry host because of musical rejoicing.

Then it is true that God enjoys people worshipping the starry host and you probably need a New Testament LAW to change that.

God did not command a king, kingdom, temple, animal slaughter or the Levites to make aloud noise during the process: I think that means that the latter day church has deviated from the Restoration principle that understood that the sacrificial system wasa CURSE totally exterminatedby the sacrifice of Jesus of Nazareth who fulfilled it all.

You will notice that the up arrow is worship which is THEIR work. On the other hand since we non-legalists have nothing God needs, a TRUE ekklesia has the green arrow pointed downward. The proof is that the upward celebrative attempt to do something for God which will redeem our total lostness is the mark of the beast.

The Church is A School (only) of the Word of Christ (only) specificially built or educated upon the foundation of the Prophets and Apostles. It seems that RH has followed the absolute patternism using "music to make the Lamb dumb before the slaughter.

666 is the number of a name: 666 isn't in the Bible but six hundred + sixty + six is in the Greek which is off limits to those God has cast off. Each of these terms are used in a very large sense identifying the musical celebration of Apollo (Abaddon, Apollyon) who has unleasshed the loocusts or muses for Bible readers.

Rick began by using the pyramid of power which is a ziggurat: a tower of Babylon. The new logo is the clearest 666 both as a picture and as denouncing the DOWNWARD arrow where Christ is the Teacher and we are disciples. Disciples worship ONLY in giving attention to the Master Teacher. Jesus said He would always give you a way of escape: the saved are the FEW.
"Speak that which is written."

July 20th, 2011, 1:47 am #4

"Speak that which is written" reminds me of this passage: "And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?" (Luke 6:46).

What good is reading aloud [speaking] "the things which I say" and then "teaching for doctrines the commandments of men" (Matt. 15:9; Mark 7:7)?

Better yet: "Teach that which is written."
  • Preaching the kingdom of God, and teaching those things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ, with all confidence, no man forbidding him. (Acts 28:31)

</li>
  • Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus: (Col. 1:28)

</li>
  • Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. (Col. 3:16)

</li>
  • Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world. (Titus 2:12)

</li>
  • Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. (Matt. 28:29)</li>

Dr. Bill Crump
Dr. Bill Crump

July 20th, 2011, 3:10 am #5

The attitude of many change agents is, "God didn't say not to do thus and so." Neither that statement or nor any doctrine like it is found anywhere in the New Testament. Therefore, neither speak nor teach that kind of doctrine. Speak and teach the doctrine that is written in the New Testament.

Dave
Dave

July 20th, 2011, 4:31 pm #6

Do as I say and not as I do, right Ken?

July 20th, 2011, 8:03 pm #7

Actually (I always say actually or exactly since I gave up wow and awesome), Right at this exact moment, I am sitting in my museum getting hungry and sleepy.

If I were actually in an assembly (school of Christ) being overcharged for the ticked price and having duck tape wrapped around my mouth, I would follow the RULES of the game.

Since I am enjoing free time I can pretend that I am a researcher (worked when I played Napoleoan) and research data, park it in my thesaurus and be able to use my search engine and find just about everything.

I will probably do that until Obama's team calls me in for the Spirit Transporter Operation.

No whut i mean? huh? huh?

Dave
Dave

July 20th, 2011, 10:39 pm #8

Ken,
You can do whatever you want.......for a season anyway.

Dr. Bill Crump
Dr. Bill Crump

July 21st, 2011, 12:24 am #9

Not only does Dave belittle those with whom he disagrees, he also belittles those like Ken, whom Dave has never understood.

July 21st, 2011, 12:58 am #10

There have been all kinds of communicating with the God-given organ and changing in "singing" styles which never made the performance obscure the message: singing a Biblical Psalm would be better than not remembering it all. Repetition is required for learning. However, the use of instruments during the time of communicating has always said-and who could deny it--that the intention was to make sure the composer did not do the teaching.

That insults the author but it also keeps the brain in bondage as it attempts to understand every tone and complex overtones: every twang of a guitar string which is very complex forces the brain to collect all of the data. Not only does this defeat the voice of the Author but it creates the laded burden which is "spiritual anxiety created by religious ritual."

The Book of Enoch and 3 dozen similar documents which I have posted agree with the Bible that when you attempt to control other people's mind so your mind dominates, that is called sorcery and is an example of "they have fallen and can never get up again."

Even among the "conservatives," those who have SET certain false teachings firmly in their brain wil not, cannot change. So, I think we are seeing the knee jerk principle.