Some Follow up of Richland: Lipscomb University approves of "Hell and Mister Fudge."

Bobby Murray
Bobby Murray

May 20th, 2003, 5:10 pm #21

There is ONE thing that I have noticed since my years in college at Lubbock Christian University from 1968-1972, and that is the liberal minded who plead for tolerance are usually the lest tolerant!

James, you make an excellent point: I concur with your sentiment wholeheartedly. The Richland Hill church of Christ is not mine. Period.

On the other hand it is not the elders or ministers or members who have stayed or members who have left. It IS Christ’s own body—His church.

And whatever takes place; the church IS HIS, even until He chooses to disclaim that body—wherever it may be. Read carefully the seven churches of Asia Minor in John’s Revelation. It is clear, and oh so clear that the church IS HIS.

On elder, preacher, college teacher or most of all myself have been blessed with infallibility. Contenting for the faith once for all delivered to the saints is just as important submission to our elders.

I am not trying to lecture you James, but I certainly felt your anger and a lot of venom in your post—but my brother, I did not sense the love.

I will say this again: I have not changed my belief and doctrine. The leaders at RHCC made the changes. The 25 theses we posted in love—that I know. Luther posted his 95 theses in love as well. There were things wrong with the church that he felt needed to change. It was love, not hatred or malice, which prompted his exercise of both love and faith to reform a church that had gone so far astray.

Why use the 95 thesis written by Martin Luther as an example? We (church of christ) do not accept his teachings nor do we fellowship with the modern luthern churches. So what he did should be irrelivant.

JoAnna Butler
JoAnna Butler

July 17th, 2003, 6:12 pm #22

THE COMMING CRASH OF LUCIFER RELIGION: A MAJOR COMPONENT OF THE GROSS NATIONAL PRODUCT AND THAT IS WHY THEY FLY FLAGS AS IDOLS. Jesus is the ENSIGN of Christians and Calvin says that the ORGAN is the MARK of Baal.

Sure, the singy-clappy class wants to Hegel them as being a FOOL for standing up for the Word of God! But it is end-time hysteria. They said that Jesus was Baal Zebub or Beliar: the Military Musicians had to IDENTIFY even God Incarnate as the ENEMY before they could try to beat Him to death as the musicians participated in animal sacrifice in their LIKE THE NATION'S TEMPLE.

THE BIBLE FROM BEGINNING TO END ASSOCIATES SINGERS AND MUSICIANS WITH PROSTITUTES TRYING TO SILENCE GOD. WHY WOULD "LEADERS" PICK PERFORMING ARTISTS TO "STAND IN THE HOLY PLACE" CLAIMING TO BE GODS? Is that one of Satan's miracle signs? It was in the book of Genesis and also in the book of Revelation where "RELIGION" is God's way to separate the overwhelming majority of those not able to be disciplined by the Living Word of God. The OLD, largely lost Christianity is A SCHOOL OF THE BIBLE and not a pagan worship center. In the end, it will be so invisibly tiny that you cannot find it: they are SLOWLY SLIPPING AWAY as we write.

As the BABYLON HOLY WHORE PROTOTYPE Inanna got the god of the POWERS drunk and stole them: they included the gift of the eldership, the gift of controlling the gates of hell, the gift of controlling the musical worship teams and the gift of perverted sexuality. That is also the meaning of the ZOE (Eve) concept. As the beginning time and end time harlot Isaiah said:

"Your might and power are gone; they are buried with you. All the pleasant music in your palace has ceased; now maggots are your sheet, worms your blanket! Isa 14:11LIV

"Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy VIOLS: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms (MAGGOTS) cover thee. ISA 14:11KJV

"How art thou FALLEN from heaven, O LUCIFER, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! Isa 14:12

"For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ASCEND into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the STARS of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: Isa 14:13 {or "lead the worshipers into the presence of God.")

"I will ASCEND above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. Isa 14:14

"Yet thou shalt be brought down to HELL, to the sides of the pit. Is.14:15

Ezekiel who always associates singing and instruments with treating God like a prostitute reaches back to show us that this is the same Lucifer or Satan who wholly seduced Eve in a sexual way and disqualified her as a spiritual leader because she and male agents can be seduced by feelings:

"Thou hast been in EDEN the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy TABRETS and of thy PIPES was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created. Eze.28:13

Going back into hell with his VIOLS or HARPS shows that Lucifer as Satan created String, Wind and Percussion instruments. That is why they were used by the LEVITICAL sounders as the TYPE of the musical mockers trying to silence Lord Jesus Christ the Fulfillment of animal sacrifices and the SILENCER of the musical worship teams. When the Jews used MUSIC as worshiping they worshiping Molech and Chiun the "anointed cherubs" now called SATAN.

Satan tried to steal worship from God even in heaven:

"Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. Eze.28:14

"Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee. Eze.28:17

Lucifer's NAME is derived from HALAL or praise as "making a fool of self or making self vile" as part of the musical worship.

As Israel and Judah were prostitute religions worshiping a form of Lucifer because of their musical idolatry, Tyre is treated the same:

"And it shall come to pass in that day, that Tyre shall be forgotten seventy years, according to the days of one king: after the end of seventy years shall Tyre SING as an HARLOT. Isaiah 23:15

"Take an HARP, go about the city, thou HARLOT that hast been forgotten; make sweet MELODY, SING many songs, that thou mayest be remembered. Isaiah 23:16

The word SINGER and PLAYER is intimately tied to female singers and Sodomites which plagued God's faithful.

And Ezekiel speaking of the king of Tyre as Lucifer's agent of music and commerce:

"They will plunder your wealth and loot your merchandise; they will break down your walls and demolish your fine houses and throw your stones, timber and rubble into the sea. Ezek 26:12NIV

"I will put an end to your noisy songs, and the music of your harps will be heard no more. Ezek 26:13NIV

The point is that you build a MEGA-TEMPLE to try to FORCE the seed to sprout "SATAN WILL COME" and stealers get their Tower of Babel swept away by someone NAVIGATING A STRONGER WIND.

The LXX is more forceful in showing that both the music and the musicians would be destroyed as at the end according to Revelation 18--

"And he shall destroy the multitude of thy MUSICIANS, and the sound of thy psalteries shall be heard no more." Ezek. 26:13LXX

When I shall bring thee down with them that descend into the pit, with the people of old time, and shall set thee in the low parts of the earth, in places desolate of old, with them that go down to the pit, that thou be not inhabited; and I shall set glory in the land of the living; Ezekiel 26:20

Revelation 18 identifies the end time Musical Worship Prostitute as the same Lucifer or Satan in Ezekiel 26.

"And the fruits that thy soul LUSTED after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all. Revelation 18:14

"And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all. Revelation 18:21

The GRINDERS in Hebrew were concubines or prostitutes.

"And the voice of HARPERS, and MUSICIANS, and of PIPERS, and TRUMPETERS, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever CRAFT he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee; Revelation 18:22

"And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy SORCERIES were all nations deceived. Revelation 18:23 [The witch of Endor used an old empty wineskin]

According to the Book of Enoch amplified by other ancient documents such as the Book of Jubilees when GOD COMES WITH TEN THOUSAND OF HIS SAINTS He is NOT coming to judge those like the TREE OF LIFE Who always obey God's laws. Rather, He is coming for those who SEDUCED the faithful down into the valley of the CAINITES (Cain = a musical note) from the presence of the Living Word.

Satan was a NAGA or Nachash or musical enchanter in the garden and S/HE will be the musical worship facilitators SILENCING the Word of God for anyone who is BLIND and continues to DIVERT contributions from the poor and restore ancient Judaism including musical worship leaders who MOCKED the TYPE of Lord Jesus Christ. But, not among the Jews nor the VILEST tower of Babel did the musicians EVERY DARE enter into the Holy Place (church) or the Most Holy Place (our spirit where God dwells). We are certainly witnessing a NEW THING ON THE EARTH among an already small remnant not already seduced by Lucifer the musical whore. I hope that it is Satan working miracles!

EXULT and be GLAD: in the ENOCHIAN literature the FALLEN SETHITES who were seduced into mixed-sex choirs, playing musical instruments, "putting on garments" in the clergy sense and initiation with sexual perversion KNEW that they were lost and without redemption. As time grows short in this ancient literature the musical worship AGENTS OF SATAN got more and more desperate to seduce more and more people into replacing the MARK of the Word with the MARK of Satan's music. The fallen Lucifer has his angels or "evangelists and pastors" and if he isn't ignorant he will have filled most pulpits by now right out of a manufacturing plant. I am reading Iron Coffin and Werner, in probably the LAST submarine is still rejoicing and being glad that HE will stop the INVASION of France: so don't let self-satisfaction let you sleep it night: God DOES send strong delusions using strong deluders to march the slaves gayly along into captivity.

Pyramids of program power, firing vocational ministers, new TEMPLES and almost the totality of COMMERCIAL RELIGION will shortly fall into the PIT by its own weight and the music and musicians will fall and there will again be peace for the CHRISTIANS who see "church" as school of the Bible with no Musical Learning Teams. One suspects that the loss of COMMERCIAL RELIGION for the state to RIDE UPON would cause the whole economy to collapse.

Lucifer has undoubtedly fallen again: he is Saturn (666) thrusting in HIS sickle (a musical instrument in Hebrew) who in the Roman model is also Apollo who is Abaddon or Apollyon who ALSO had his seeker center at Delphi where he USED ministers of music, women and other assorted locusts with stings in their tails. The clanging locusts don't eat grass but are SEPARATING those with different MARKS. You cannot LOVE the Word if you don't know that from cover to cover the message is that MUSICAL AGENTS are sent to STEAL THE WORDS OF CHRIST and try to garner the praise due Christ. Jesus spoke in parables to the Lucifer Agents "from the foundation of the world" so that they COULD NOT hear the Word and repent: just as in the Book of Enoch and ALL of the Biblical MUSIC connections.

"The Lord is IN His holy temple, let all believers KEEP SILENCE BEFORE Him" so that the Locusts (clatter like cymbals) can readily identify those with the BEGINING AND END TIME Mark of the Beast (ZOE, the female instructing principle in the ANE, Gnosticism and a church coming to your community.)

If you're happy with your choice, CLAP your hands. [Clap as in driving a tent peg into a sleeping man's head: probably put to sleep by music]. But, the world is RETURNING to Christ by returning to His WORD denounced by your HAPPY MEAL PEDDLARS. Therefore, if not absolutely Biblically illiterate; or if not a foreign agent, everyone knows that the totality of the Bible and history denounces music because it INDUCES A DRUG HIGH in the brain so that you CANNOT ever hear the Words of Christ again.

Judas was INDWELLED as an angel or agent of Satan: the Judas bag was for "carrying the mouthpieces of wind instruments." His is always depicted as naked, drunk and playing a flute. The Hebrew Chalal can be "Pollute, prostitute or play the flute." The ONLY promise of REST for the MUSICAL subverters of the Word is that they will REST on a BED OF MAGGOTS with, as at UR, the harp and the buried alive girl harpist at your side. I truly grasp the desparate feeling of a Jubal (Genun) and the seduced Sethites who knew that they were beyond redemption. I know that Max Lucado hopes that lucifer will be redeemed but the Bible repudiates it. I know the hopeless feeling of a Judas whose flute case was a thief's bag. But the Bible holds out no hope for the blind or their leaders who have KNOWN the Word and rejected it (Heb 6 says that this is one unforgivable sin).

Look for the COMING CRASH IN COMMERCIAL RELIGION: history says "don't buy church bonds." And don't steal the money from the poor to TITHE to support "a missionary in residence." Oh! Paul did say in effect: "Fools love to be fooled." Ain't it the truff, Festus?

Ken Sublett
I read some of your responses...it only took a few...to realize you care more for your attempts at legalism than for love..if it were not so, more would be said in your discourses about Jesus' command to love and more reflective of the fruits of the Spirit..You can be like a Berean without the representation of a Pharisee...here is an expert from Debbie Holland..a fellow lady in Christ..I think all on this forum could utilize this message...I know I needed to hear it..but most importantly..to abide by it..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your Questions Answered by The King's High Way
Pain Caused By Other Christians
by Debbie Holland
Q: You talk a lot about the healing of relationships in the King's High Way series. What do you do when all the pain and hurt you receive comes from brothers and sisters in Christ?
...How good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity! It is like precious ointment poured on the head…
Psalm 133:1,2

A: Where there is unity, there is power. To be in agreement and unity with fellow believers is the most peaceful and powerful place for a Christian. United we stand. Divided we fall. Satan is well aware of this principle. He knows that if any two of us on earth agree concerning what we ask, it shall be done for us. And, where two or more are gathered together in Jesus' name, He will be there, also (see Mt 18:19 - 20). Therefore, Satan's desire is to ruin our relationships by sowing strife among us. Because if he can keep us in turmoil with our brothers and sisters in Christ, then he knows we will be vulnerable and lack God's power.

Nothing is more hurtful than to have Christian brothers and sisters turn against us. Matthew 24:12, however, tells us that in the "end times" this is exactly what is going to happen, "the Love (Agape) of many will grow (wax) cold." Christians are the only ones who can have Agape Love. Agape is God "Himself" living inside us, but when we injure one another we block His Love from coming forth.

There are three ways to cope when we've been hurt by someone in the body of Christ: flee, fight, or forgive. If we opt to flee, we will usually end up church hopping, content with none — or even worse, forsaking the assembling of the body altogether and being isolated. If we opt to fight, discord, discontentment and tension become a way of life. But if we choose to forgive, we will be totally putting God first and loving Him. To forgive simply means releasing the other person to God. God will then give us His grace, His Love and His ability to forgive (2 Corinthians 2:10).

As Christians we can be honest with God and say, "I don't want to forgive. I am fearful of what is going to happen. But, more than anything else, I want to follow what You want me to do. So, by faith, I choose to give these negative thoughts to You because I know I have Your authority to say, like Jesus did in Matthew 26:39, ‘Not my will, but Thine.'" Then I can be assured I am a cleansed vessel and God can perform His Will in and through me. I don't have to "feel" my choices; I just have to be willing to make them. God then does the rest. In His timing, He will align my feelings with my choices.

Thus, we are not responsible to change our negative feelings and thoughts. There is no way we can do that! We are only responsible to put in charge the Person who can change our feelings, and that's God. When we are clean, God can flow His Life through us. Because He has forgiven us, we can forgive others. Because He has a forgiving heart, we can have a forgiving heart. We can have a heart like His.

To have a heart like His means to, "Be kind and loving to each other, and forgive each other just as God forgave you in Christ" (Eph 4:32). You might be thinking, "I'm not the guilty one here." And you probably aren't, but neither was Jesus when He died on the Cross for our sins. Jesus tells us that the one who is worthy of being served, serves others. The one who is innocent is the one who makes the gesture. And do you know what happens? More often than not, if the one in the right volunteers to wash the feet of the one in the wrong, both parties get on their knees.

God says we must put away bitterness, wrath and anger (Eph 4:29 - 31) by giving things to Him; and then, we must love our enemies and forgive those who despitefully use us. We can't change the person who has hurt us, but we can change ourselves — deal with our own hurt and anger. If we don't, we are the ones who end up in bondage. Father, open our eyes to see the good in those who need our forgiveness... In the name of Jesus, the Sanctifier.

Debbie Holland
King's High Way Manager

Visit the King's High Way Website

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This article was originally published in the
August 2001 Personal Update NewsJournal.

Additional Related Resources:

The Way of Agape Textbook - Chuck and Nancy Missler / Paperback
Practical tools enabling us to understand the difference between God’s Love and human love, what it means to love God and how we are to love others as ourselves.

I encourage you to visit www.khouse.org

Roland Whittemore
Roland Whittemore

July 22nd, 2003, 3:57 am #23

Where in the Bible does it say anything about instruments in church service? And if your basing your church service on what was done in the old testament I think you need to have many more changes. I am sure they did not have microphones, and pews, for goodness sake they met in homes. We don't meet in homes. How do you know they did not raise there hands. Where is that mentioned in the Bible?

I do believe that baptisim is a response to and a show of obedience as a result of being saved by grace. But if you must do something to be saved, thats a work and our salvation is not a free gift from God. The Bible teaches clearly that we are not saved by works.

Do you really believe that God would not be faithful to all those out there seeking him? Do you really believe that He would lead Billy Graham and millions of others earnestly seeking him down the wrong path after all these years?

Do you really think if we don't follow your ways we will all perish? How about those in Africa that sing and shout out loud and dance before the Lord with no musical instruments because their culture is different from ours. Shall they perish too?

After reading your posting I am so glad I have been free from all this nonsense for the last 9 years. I have been able to focus on Jesus as my salvation and loving others as Jesus loved me. Not- musical instrumnets, have you been dunked (we don't care what's in your heart or if you understand what salvation means to your lifestyle, we want to know if you have been emersed fully under water). Just think of all God could do for the kingdom if we spent as much time on Him as you have wasted on bashing His church.
All I can say is "AMEN" to your post. God bless.

Roger Genung
Roger Genung

August 20th, 2003, 10:43 pm #24

http://www.piney.com/Lipscomb.Universit ... oshua.html

http://www.piney.com/Hell.and.Mister.Fu ... Jesus.html

Former Richland Hills Members And Friends Post
25 Theses To The Doors of The Church

<a href="http://www.concernedmembers.com/forumar ... es.htm">[b]
.....Click Here To Read[/b]</a><a href="http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/thr ... 504485">[b]
.....See Discussion Below[/b]</a>
I had heard of most of the error that Richland Hills was involved in, but some of the Items were shocking to me to see that they have falling that far in to apostasy. Thank you so much for the time you took to make this known so others might see the "writing on the wall". My wife and I left the largest congragation in our county because of the error that was being taught. I preach at a small( but faithful) congragation of the Lord's church and am in my 9th year. Thanks be to God.

Joe
Joe

December 15th, 2003, 6:35 am #25

THE COMMING CRASH OF LUCIFER RELIGION: A MAJOR COMPONENT OF THE GROSS NATIONAL PRODUCT AND THAT IS WHY THEY FLY FLAGS AS IDOLS. Jesus is the ENSIGN of Christians and Calvin says that the ORGAN is the MARK of Baal.

Sure, the singy-clappy class wants to Hegel them as being a FOOL for standing up for the Word of God! But it is end-time hysteria. They said that Jesus was Baal Zebub or Beliar: the Military Musicians had to IDENTIFY even God Incarnate as the ENEMY before they could try to beat Him to death as the musicians participated in animal sacrifice in their LIKE THE NATION'S TEMPLE.

THE BIBLE FROM BEGINNING TO END ASSOCIATES SINGERS AND MUSICIANS WITH PROSTITUTES TRYING TO SILENCE GOD. WHY WOULD "LEADERS" PICK PERFORMING ARTISTS TO "STAND IN THE HOLY PLACE" CLAIMING TO BE GODS? Is that one of Satan's miracle signs? It was in the book of Genesis and also in the book of Revelation where "RELIGION" is God's way to separate the overwhelming majority of those not able to be disciplined by the Living Word of God. The OLD, largely lost Christianity is A SCHOOL OF THE BIBLE and not a pagan worship center. In the end, it will be so invisibly tiny that you cannot find it: they are SLOWLY SLIPPING AWAY as we write.

As the BABYLON HOLY WHORE PROTOTYPE Inanna got the god of the POWERS drunk and stole them: they included the gift of the eldership, the gift of controlling the gates of hell, the gift of controlling the musical worship teams and the gift of perverted sexuality. That is also the meaning of the ZOE (Eve) concept. As the beginning time and end time harlot Isaiah said:

"Your might and power are gone; they are buried with you. All the pleasant music in your palace has ceased; now maggots are your sheet, worms your blanket! Isa 14:11LIV

"Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy VIOLS: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms (MAGGOTS) cover thee. ISA 14:11KJV

"How art thou FALLEN from heaven, O LUCIFER, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! Isa 14:12

"For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ASCEND into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the STARS of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: Isa 14:13 {or "lead the worshipers into the presence of God.")

"I will ASCEND above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. Isa 14:14

"Yet thou shalt be brought down to HELL, to the sides of the pit. Is.14:15

Ezekiel who always associates singing and instruments with treating God like a prostitute reaches back to show us that this is the same Lucifer or Satan who wholly seduced Eve in a sexual way and disqualified her as a spiritual leader because she and male agents can be seduced by feelings:

"Thou hast been in EDEN the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy TABRETS and of thy PIPES was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created. Eze.28:13

Going back into hell with his VIOLS or HARPS shows that Lucifer as Satan created String, Wind and Percussion instruments. That is why they were used by the LEVITICAL sounders as the TYPE of the musical mockers trying to silence Lord Jesus Christ the Fulfillment of animal sacrifices and the SILENCER of the musical worship teams. When the Jews used MUSIC as worshiping they worshiping Molech and Chiun the "anointed cherubs" now called SATAN.

Satan tried to steal worship from God even in heaven:

"Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. Eze.28:14

"Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee. Eze.28:17

Lucifer's NAME is derived from HALAL or praise as "making a fool of self or making self vile" as part of the musical worship.

As Israel and Judah were prostitute religions worshiping a form of Lucifer because of their musical idolatry, Tyre is treated the same:

"And it shall come to pass in that day, that Tyre shall be forgotten seventy years, according to the days of one king: after the end of seventy years shall Tyre SING as an HARLOT. Isaiah 23:15

"Take an HARP, go about the city, thou HARLOT that hast been forgotten; make sweet MELODY, SING many songs, that thou mayest be remembered. Isaiah 23:16

The word SINGER and PLAYER is intimately tied to female singers and Sodomites which plagued God's faithful.

And Ezekiel speaking of the king of Tyre as Lucifer's agent of music and commerce:

"They will plunder your wealth and loot your merchandise; they will break down your walls and demolish your fine houses and throw your stones, timber and rubble into the sea. Ezek 26:12NIV

"I will put an end to your noisy songs, and the music of your harps will be heard no more. Ezek 26:13NIV

The point is that you build a MEGA-TEMPLE to try to FORCE the seed to sprout "SATAN WILL COME" and stealers get their Tower of Babel swept away by someone NAVIGATING A STRONGER WIND.

The LXX is more forceful in showing that both the music and the musicians would be destroyed as at the end according to Revelation 18--

"And he shall destroy the multitude of thy MUSICIANS, and the sound of thy psalteries shall be heard no more." Ezek. 26:13LXX

When I shall bring thee down with them that descend into the pit, with the people of old time, and shall set thee in the low parts of the earth, in places desolate of old, with them that go down to the pit, that thou be not inhabited; and I shall set glory in the land of the living; Ezekiel 26:20

Revelation 18 identifies the end time Musical Worship Prostitute as the same Lucifer or Satan in Ezekiel 26.

"And the fruits that thy soul LUSTED after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all. Revelation 18:14

"And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all. Revelation 18:21

The GRINDERS in Hebrew were concubines or prostitutes.

"And the voice of HARPERS, and MUSICIANS, and of PIPERS, and TRUMPETERS, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever CRAFT he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee; Revelation 18:22

"And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy SORCERIES were all nations deceived. Revelation 18:23 [The witch of Endor used an old empty wineskin]

According to the Book of Enoch amplified by other ancient documents such as the Book of Jubilees when GOD COMES WITH TEN THOUSAND OF HIS SAINTS He is NOT coming to judge those like the TREE OF LIFE Who always obey God's laws. Rather, He is coming for those who SEDUCED the faithful down into the valley of the CAINITES (Cain = a musical note) from the presence of the Living Word.

Satan was a NAGA or Nachash or musical enchanter in the garden and S/HE will be the musical worship facilitators SILENCING the Word of God for anyone who is BLIND and continues to DIVERT contributions from the poor and restore ancient Judaism including musical worship leaders who MOCKED the TYPE of Lord Jesus Christ. But, not among the Jews nor the VILEST tower of Babel did the musicians EVERY DARE enter into the Holy Place (church) or the Most Holy Place (our spirit where God dwells). We are certainly witnessing a NEW THING ON THE EARTH among an already small remnant not already seduced by Lucifer the musical whore. I hope that it is Satan working miracles!

EXULT and be GLAD: in the ENOCHIAN literature the FALLEN SETHITES who were seduced into mixed-sex choirs, playing musical instruments, "putting on garments" in the clergy sense and initiation with sexual perversion KNEW that they were lost and without redemption. As time grows short in this ancient literature the musical worship AGENTS OF SATAN got more and more desperate to seduce more and more people into replacing the MARK of the Word with the MARK of Satan's music. The fallen Lucifer has his angels or "evangelists and pastors" and if he isn't ignorant he will have filled most pulpits by now right out of a manufacturing plant. I am reading Iron Coffin and Werner, in probably the LAST submarine is still rejoicing and being glad that HE will stop the INVASION of France: so don't let self-satisfaction let you sleep it night: God DOES send strong delusions using strong deluders to march the slaves gayly along into captivity.

Pyramids of program power, firing vocational ministers, new TEMPLES and almost the totality of COMMERCIAL RELIGION will shortly fall into the PIT by its own weight and the music and musicians will fall and there will again be peace for the CHRISTIANS who see "church" as school of the Bible with no Musical Learning Teams. One suspects that the loss of COMMERCIAL RELIGION for the state to RIDE UPON would cause the whole economy to collapse.

Lucifer has undoubtedly fallen again: he is Saturn (666) thrusting in HIS sickle (a musical instrument in Hebrew) who in the Roman model is also Apollo who is Abaddon or Apollyon who ALSO had his seeker center at Delphi where he USED ministers of music, women and other assorted locusts with stings in their tails. The clanging locusts don't eat grass but are SEPARATING those with different MARKS. You cannot LOVE the Word if you don't know that from cover to cover the message is that MUSICAL AGENTS are sent to STEAL THE WORDS OF CHRIST and try to garner the praise due Christ. Jesus spoke in parables to the Lucifer Agents "from the foundation of the world" so that they COULD NOT hear the Word and repent: just as in the Book of Enoch and ALL of the Biblical MUSIC connections.

"The Lord is IN His holy temple, let all believers KEEP SILENCE BEFORE Him" so that the Locusts (clatter like cymbals) can readily identify those with the BEGINING AND END TIME Mark of the Beast (ZOE, the female instructing principle in the ANE, Gnosticism and a church coming to your community.)

If you're happy with your choice, CLAP your hands. [Clap as in driving a tent peg into a sleeping man's head: probably put to sleep by music]. But, the world is RETURNING to Christ by returning to His WORD denounced by your HAPPY MEAL PEDDLARS. Therefore, if not absolutely Biblically illiterate; or if not a foreign agent, everyone knows that the totality of the Bible and history denounces music because it INDUCES A DRUG HIGH in the brain so that you CANNOT ever hear the Words of Christ again.

Judas was INDWELLED as an angel or agent of Satan: the Judas bag was for "carrying the mouthpieces of wind instruments." His is always depicted as naked, drunk and playing a flute. The Hebrew Chalal can be "Pollute, prostitute or play the flute." The ONLY promise of REST for the MUSICAL subverters of the Word is that they will REST on a BED OF MAGGOTS with, as at UR, the harp and the buried alive girl harpist at your side. I truly grasp the desparate feeling of a Jubal (Genun) and the seduced Sethites who knew that they were beyond redemption. I know that Max Lucado hopes that lucifer will be redeemed but the Bible repudiates it. I know the hopeless feeling of a Judas whose flute case was a thief's bag. But the Bible holds out no hope for the blind or their leaders who have KNOWN the Word and rejected it (Heb 6 says that this is one unforgivable sin).

Look for the COMING CRASH IN COMMERCIAL RELIGION: history says "don't buy church bonds." And don't steal the money from the poor to TITHE to support "a missionary in residence." Oh! Paul did say in effect: "Fools love to be fooled." Ain't it the truff, Festus?

Ken Sublett
Listen to yourself. On and on your message goes, only showing off your ability to arrange words in a hateful format. You need to spend less time spreading harmful messages and more time spreading the loving word of Christ.

Do you really think your extremely long and confusing message will be carefully read by someone you hope to convince of your position. No, noone is going to read that with careful thought. But, I believe your message and many similar ones on this site are a reflection of your hate and perceived abandonement of your Church. You are attempting to show off, nothing more. Only your own kind will marvel at your words. So there are 25 of your admiring one anothers gibberish.

Your group does not like what is happening at Richland Hills. Then form your own Church to worship Christ. Learn to Love one another. Not drive wedges between eachother.

Kenneth Sublett
Kenneth Sublett

December 15th, 2003, 7:38 pm #26

I can tell that you are still a COMPLIMENTARIAN and have not been ASSIMILATED yet.

You should grasp that with postmodernism, WE don't BUILD churches anymore: we STEAL THEM! Ain't that so cute?

And you are still living in the obsolete MODERN or P.M. Era (that is Pre Me). Now, we have a much cuter PARADIGM to replace the old PATTERNISM:

Now we drive PEOPLE between WEDGES. Isn't that louuuvvveeeeingggg?

Take a look at the modern Hostile Takeover in Hohenwald.

http://www.piney.com/Hohenwald.Church.html

Ken, witness to the end times when the Babylon Harlot (music) has already moved in and is separating those with the MARK of the Word and driving them away. At the same time they TAKE CAPTIVE those marked with the MARK of Cain (Cain meaning a "musical note.") to PUNISH them until they make up HUGE CHURCHES more easilty consumed by God as they BURN themselves up with the BREATH of their mouth. Sure, Nimrod and your doctor knows that MUSIC punishes: may bring on premature birth which makes them abortionists.

The Just Jesus or Just Love is Satan's biggest lie.

Ken

Jason Fox
Jason Fox

February 4th, 2004, 1:22 pm #27

I had heard of most of the error that Richland Hills was involved in, but some of the Items were shocking to me to see that they have falling that far in to apostasy. Thank you so much for the time you took to make this known so others might see the "writing on the wall". My wife and I left the largest congragation in our county because of the error that was being taught. I preach at a small( but faithful) congragation of the Lord's church and am in my 9th year. Thanks be to God.
J.C. Good to hear your words again brother.

Regarding this 25 theses nail to the door. When is one to speak out? And what messures are to be taken in such curcumstances? Clearly all efforts were taken to combat the addressed problems internally without success.

As for some comments of "just walk away quietly". Are Christians just to roll over when confronted with error? Are we really to just walk away for the sake of keeping the peace? I cannot believe people are saying such things. As Christians we are in a war!

I don't know how people can condemn those who wrote this document as the ones causing division. The division already exists. These people have exposed the error, of cause there is going to be contention, and putting your head in the sand does not make it go away.

The question is, who are the ones guilty of causing division? Not the ones who wrote and signed the 25 theses. But the ones who teach and promote doctrine foreign to the Bible.

For to long, to few strong sound brethren have taken on the fight and exposed error in the Ekklesia. And probably for the above reason, they are afraid of being labeled as trouble makers and ones whom cause division.

James Kisner, you are exactly the type of false teacher that is to be exposed and marked. You do not teach the whole councel of God. "Progressive" is only another name for apostate.

As for James comment that we should always respect elders, I agree. But then we are always to respect people. We are taught to be in submission to elders also. But only when the teach the whole councel of God. We are not to be lead by such that teach error. Being opposed to those that teach error does not equate to dis-respect.

To those that says that the 25 theses and the way they have been delivered is not loving, please define love. Seems as though some are only interested in is warm fuzzies. I would say that we are to practice agape love. It may seem to some as harsh, but it is for the greater good of the Body.

Look at how many congregations are mentioned in the Bible and how many of them had strife and contention and error. How were they dealt with? The error was exposed. Do you think peace is being only when one is united with your brother and sister in in Christ? Sure, it's a nice thing, but peace lays in the fact that you know you are saved. If you judge peace by the way you get on with others, then you are going to have a ruff time of it. There are always going to be personality conflicts, minor or even major disagreements of sorts etc... and what of matters of expediency? So you see peace is not when you feel good and everything is going well, because if that is ones messuring stick, it will be short lived.

I am glad that the error at Richland Hills has been exposed. However I fear it may have been left to long to be dealt with and that this congregation may never return to it's first love.

Jason Fox.
NPCoC
New Zealand

Randi
Randi

April 2nd, 2004, 8:26 am #28

Where in the Bible does it say anything about instruments in church service? And if your basing your church service on what was done in the old testament I think you need to have many more changes. I am sure they did not have microphones, and pews, for goodness sake they met in homes. We don't meet in homes. How do you know they did not raise there hands. Where is that mentioned in the Bible?

I do believe that baptisim is a response to and a show of obedience as a result of being saved by grace. But if you must do something to be saved, thats a work and our salvation is not a free gift from God. The Bible teaches clearly that we are not saved by works.

Do you really believe that God would not be faithful to all those out there seeking him? Do you really believe that He would lead Billy Graham and millions of others earnestly seeking him down the wrong path after all these years?

Do you really think if we don't follow your ways we will all perish? How about those in Africa that sing and shout out loud and dance before the Lord with no musical instruments because their culture is different from ours. Shall they perish too?

After reading your posting I am so glad I have been free from all this nonsense for the last 9 years. I have been able to focus on Jesus as my salvation and loving others as Jesus loved me. Not- musical instrumnets, have you been dunked (we don't care what's in your heart or if you understand what salvation means to your lifestyle, we want to know if you have been emersed fully under water). Just think of all God could do for the kingdom if we spent as much time on Him as you have wasted on bashing His church.
Great job Sandy. Dont loose heart, okay?

HD
HD

May 4th, 2004, 5:28 am #29

.....Click Here To Read[/b]</a><a href="http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/thr ... 504485">[b]
Don't you guys have anything better to do with your time? Your ranting and raving is ludicrous. You are not contending for the faith, but merely clinging to the traditions of men. If you are so concerned about the lost, why don't you go out and witness to some of them instead of spending so much time on this Internet site ranting and raving about NRH COC.

I do not attend there, but have great respect for the ministry they are involved in. Get a life...PLEASE!!!

She who laughs
She who laughs

December 3rd, 2004, 7:02 pm #30

I found this site quite by accident while search for information about a childhood friend by the last name of Atchley. I have to admit that I was both appalled and humored by all the rants here.
I find myself thinking the same thing my teenaged son questioned me about recently. Why would ANYONE want to believe in a God that is presented as such an JERK?!
I sure don't. I'm not saying I don't believe there is a God. But you have to admit that God himself would or should disapprove of such a judgemental, insecure and dismissive entity. I prefer to believe in a God of Love.
I find it humorous that so many fundamentalist Christians act in just the opposite way that the bible teaches --- I find many "devout Christians" to be the most hate filled, venomous, judmental and angry people I've ever met. Its so sad.
Am I getting this right -- alot of this is over MUSIC? Hysterical! :-P
Geez -- yall SCARE me!
There are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many more ways you could spend your time that would help other people.....