SING SING SING

Dave
Dave

October 14th, 2016, 7:14 pm #1

Zephaniah 3
17 The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.

When God is pleased, what does He do?

SING SING SING

That is KJV, not to be confused with the KDV (Ken Donnie Version)

October 14th, 2016, 7:50 pm #2

Zep. 3:14 Sing [shout for joy], O daughter of Zion; shout, O Israel; be glad and rejoice with all the heart, O daughter of Jerusalem.

Do you have a minister of SHOUTING? Oh! that's the preacher's job? As soon as god has removed all of the laded burdens and burden laders THEN He can LAUDE or praise us but we don't compliment the boss by singing to him. Or do thee? Jesus would not CRY OUT when He came: If God wants to SING OR SANG then I have no objection but the Praise Leader--whatever he thinks--is not God.

Zeph. 3:15 The LORD hath taken away thy judgments, he hath cast out thine enemy: the king of Israel, even the LORD, is in the midst of thee: thou shalt not see evil any more.
Zeph. 3:16 In that day it shall be said to Jerusalem, Fear thou not: and to Zion, Let not thine hands be slack.
Zeph. 3:17 The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.
Zeph. 3:18 I will gather them that are sorrowful for the solemn assembly, who are of thee, to whom the reproach of it was a burden.

Zep 3:17] Dominus Deus tuus in medio tui Fortis ipse salvabit gaudebit super te in laetitia silebit in dilectione tua exultabit super te in laude

Laude or Laus praise, commendation, glory, fame, renown, esteem A praiseworthy thing, a ground for praise, a laudable or glorious action, a laudable enterprise; a merit, desert, dīco

Dico to say, tell, mention, relate, affirm, declare, state; to mean, intend

Jesus and the Apostles DICO or spoke A hymn (prayer) and WENT OUT. I want you to get that PATTERN in place quickly.

October 14th, 2016, 9:21 pm #3

Zephaniah 3
17 The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.

When God is pleased, what does He do?

SING SING SING

That is KJV, not to be confused with the KDV (Ken Donnie Version)
You will notice that Moses knew what many people knew: when you hear the loud vocal and instrumental sounds:

1. It is the sound of being DEFEATED by the enemy
2. It is the sound of VICTORY over the enemy
3. It is the sound of beyond-redemption noise by which they profaned (Chalal) the REST day. God didn't get tired but He gave His people a day of REST which has been confiscated by the false teachers as a WAY to make a living by selling Jesus.

That's why any craftsman such as a singer or instrument player is the sound of BEING CAST ALIVE INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE

In Isaiah 30 the instrumental sounds marked God driving His enemies into HELL

http://www.piney.com/Isa30LXX.html

Last edited by Ken.Sublett on October 14th, 2016, 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

October 14th, 2016, 9:44 pm #4

Does anyone remember an older rock and roll song with the following lyrics...Wild thing, you make my heart sing? This is one of the examples I used to try to explain "singing" in the heart. Doesn't always have to be an outward expression, but inwardness as when we understand Christ's teaching. It certainly made my heart sing when I learned I could have my sins remitted when I was baptized.

October 15th, 2016, 12:17 am #5

Great point but most people cannot grasp that was what Paul said: You speak when you want to teach and that leaves two options:

First, Paul used two words, ode and psallo, indicating that for some he needed to prohibit.
Second, a disciple's heart strings would twang without needing a guitar plucker. In addition, psallo prohibits plucking with a guitar pick, an organ or a flute. Even Job got more respect than Jesus.

Job 29:7 When I went out to the gate through the city,
<font color="#FFFFFF">.....
when I prepared my seat in the street!
Job 29:8 The young men saw me, and hid themselves:
.....and the aged arose, and stood up.
Job 29:9 The princes refrained talking,
.....and laid their hand on their mouth.
Job 29:10 The nobles held their peace,
.....and their tongue cleaved to the roof of their mouth.
Job 29:11 When the ear heard me, then it blessed me;
.....and when the eye saw me, it gave witness to me:
Job 29:12 Because I delivered the poor that cried, and the fatherless,
.....and him that had none to help him.
Job 29:13 The blessing of him that was ready to perish came upon me:
.....and I caused the widow’s heart to sing for joy. <b></b>

All of Scripture commands everyone to be reverent and silent when Jesus speaks through His Words which carry the same SPIRIT and LIFE which God put into them.

</font>
Last edited by Ken.Sublett on October 15th, 2016, 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dave
Dave

October 15th, 2016, 1:04 am #6

Zep. 3:14 Sing [shout for joy], O daughter of Zion; shout, O Israel; be glad and rejoice with all the heart, O daughter of Jerusalem.

Do you have a minister of SHOUTING? Oh! that's the preacher's job? As soon as god has removed all of the laded burdens and burden laders THEN He can LAUDE or praise us but we don't compliment the boss by singing to him. Or do thee? Jesus would not CRY OUT when He came: If God wants to SING OR SANG then I have no objection but the Praise Leader--whatever he thinks--is not God.

Zeph. 3:15 The LORD hath taken away thy judgments, he hath cast out thine enemy: the king of Israel, even the LORD, is in the midst of thee: thou shalt not see evil any more.
Zeph. 3:16 In that day it shall be said to Jerusalem, Fear thou not: and to Zion, Let not thine hands be slack.
Zeph. 3:17 The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.
Zeph. 3:18 I will gather them that are sorrowful for the solemn assembly, who are of thee, to whom the reproach of it was a burden.

Zep 3:17] Dominus Deus tuus in medio tui Fortis ipse salvabit gaudebit super te in laetitia silebit in dilectione tua exultabit super te in laude

Laude or Laus praise, commendation, glory, fame, renown, esteem A praiseworthy thing, a ground for praise, a laudable or glorious action, a laudable enterprise; a merit, desert, dīco

Jesus and the Apostles DICO or spoke A hymn (prayer) and WENT OUT. I want you to get that PATTERN in place quickly.
Ken said "...If God wants to SING OR SANG then I have no objection but the Praise Leader--whatever he thinks--is not God."

This is what I mean when I say that some people don't deserve to be able to read God's Word.

One minute Ken says sing isn't really sing but speaking and NOW...it is OK for God to SING (no objection so it must mean a tuneful SING) but the Praise Leader can't. Sing isn't sing SOMETIMES, but SOMETIMES it is.

The Clinton campaign could use you.

Dave
Dave

October 15th, 2016, 1:08 am #7

Great point but most people cannot grasp that was what Paul said: You speak when you want to teach and that leaves two options:

First, Paul used two words, ode and psallo, indicating that for some he needed to prohibit.
Second, a disciple's heart strings would twang without needing a guitar plucker. In addition, psallo prohibits plucking with a guitar pick, an organ or a flute. Even Job got more respect than Jesus.

Job 29:7 When I went out to the gate through the city,
when I prepared my seat in the street!
Job 29:8 The young men saw me, and hid themselves:
.....and the aged arose, and stood up.
Job 29:9 The princes refrained talking,
.....and laid their hand on their mouth.
Job 29:10 The nobles held their peace,
.....and their tongue cleaved to the roof of their mouth.
Job 29:11 When the ear heard me, then it blessed me;
.....and when the eye saw me, it gave witness to me:
Job 29:12 Because I delivered the poor that cried, and the fatherless,
.....and him that had none to help him.
Job 29:13 The blessing of him that was ready to perish came upon me:
.....and I caused the widow’s heart to sing for joy. <b></b>

All of Scripture commands everyone to be reverent and silent when Jesus speaks through His Words which carry the same SPIRIT and LIFE which God put into them.

</font>
Hypocrites are those that have sang tunefully with 4 part harmony in the church most of their known life but now chant to the 'uh, I sing and am happy in my heart.'

Dave
Dave

October 15th, 2016, 1:13 am #8

It NEVER says SPOKE A HYMN. It never will say it. Ken says it with his 'all recorded history' backing him.

THAT is the pattern that I have!!!

October 15th, 2016, 1:16 am #9

Hypocrites are those that have sang tunefully with 4 part harmony in the church most of their known life but now chant to the 'uh, I sing and am happy in my heart.'
I became a disciple at the 11th hour. By definition:

A Hypocrite is one who RESPONDS like an echo chamber. A hypocrite is one who sings, plays or does anything thinking that God is going to say "such a good boy am I."

Jesus called the Scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites and you might break your back and read ezekiel 26 and 33 to decide WHO IS A HYPOCRITE.

October 15th, 2016, 1:50 am #10

In that hour
Silent: Jesus rejoiced IN spirit,
Audible: and SAID, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight. Lu.10:21

Jesus [exultavit or agalli-aō] and is used to mean:

In Isaiah 12:6 Cry aloud and shout, you inhabitant of Zion; for great in the midst of you is the Holy One of Israel!"

However, Jesus rejoiced IN His Spirit or Mind
But He SAID out loud.

This made a prophecy MORE CERTAIN and is OUR pattern

Is. 42:1 Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth;
I have put my spirit UPON him:
.....he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.
Is. 42:2 He shall not cry, nor lift up,
.....nor cause his voice to be heard in the street.
Is. 42:3 A bruised reed shall he not break, [discourage, oppress]
.....and the smoking flax [feeble] shall he not quench:
.....he shall bring forth judgment unto truth.

Jesus said the WORD is TRUTH: The Word or Logos is the Regulative Principle and outlaws rhetoric, singing, playing instruments or any metrical speaking which always intended to discord and teach error.

Here is the PROPHECY of what Jesus would NOT DO and He DID NOT do.

This is parallel to Ephesians 5 when the command is to understand the WILL OF God before you SPEAK outloud but ODE and PSALLO IN your heart as a PLACE.

People cannot DECODE plain text because Jesus said that the FATHER HIDES from the WISE or SOPHISTS which includes singing and playing an instrument in a "holy place."

--Eur. Hec. 216 Hecuba Alas! a dreadful trial is near, it seems, [230] full of mourning, rich in tears. Yes, I too escaped death where death had been my due, and Zeus did not destroy me but is still preserving my life, that I may witness in my misery fresh sorrows surpassing all before.

But if the bond may ask the free of things that do not GRIEVE them or WRENCH their heart-strings, you ought to speak in answer to my questions and I ought to hear what you have to say.

http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/tex ... card%3D216

Dianna can explain it to you.

</font>
Last edited by Ken.Sublett on October 15th, 2016, 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.