Simple Simon Sez Sisters Sit: GCMER's Request

Simple Simon Sez Sisters Sit: GCMER's Request

Ken Sublett
Ken Sublett

September 6th, 2005, 2:04 am #1

Reasoner: Would you please give me scripture for having a song leader? Would you also show me where the Bible says that the singing in the worship hour must be lead by one man?
Well, it stands to reason that the LOGIC of MANY LEADERS REPLACING ONE LEADER doesn't fit. If the practices have been to use ONE song leader and you decide to add a CHOIR then you intend to deliberately sow discord for the "idolatry of talent." You intend to DEMOTE men who also have talent but perhaps not the right "gender sound" so that you UTTERLY DESTROY the body life. The OWNERS are the slaves and the "ministers" become the masters. Once this begins the goal is to silence Bible preaching and the PREACHER might have to wear a tutu.

All of this is FUELED by the false teaching that churches of Christ just follow our TRADITIONALISM. You should know that A Capella was named "after the pipe organ" to fit the Sistine Chapel where it was not permitted to use instruments in the face of the Pope where OFFICIAL MASS was held. A capella means the Popes CASTRATED French 'Musical worship team' he brought from France.

All known literature marks religious musicians as perverse and perverting. I am not accusing but much of the congregation sees the MARK and that is why up to half flee leaving their "invest-uh-ments with Guuudddeee-uh in the HANDS of them what stole the church house of widows. There is no musical term or name of instrument in the Bible which is not a POINTER to innocent FEMALE children, Satan, people slaughtering types of Jesus Christ always OUTSIDE of the type of the church of Christ, warriors (David), prostitutes or Sodomites. No exception.

The fact is that ONE LEADER was called "the first heresy largely pervading the church." The APPROVED EXAMPLE of Jesus was that they simply repeated or cantillated a BIBLICAL psalm. If you obey the command of Jesus everyone will KNOW the Biblical text and you will not need a hand waver. Most gender-secure song leaders think of themselves as song STARTERS and not the performers.

The DIRECT COMMAND of Paul was that we not PLEASURE which word directly relates to arousal singing which was always perverted and perverting. THEN we can speak using ONE MIND and ONE MOUTH and glorify God by speaking THAT WHICH IS WRITTEN. EVERYONE knows that a non-charismatic (non perverted or non-theatrical) song leader is NOT going to induce charismatic ecstasy. EVERYONE Knows that the close harmony of a TRAINED choir deliberately induces ECSTASY which is called MADNESS. People intend to PLEASURE the paying audience and that violated the DIRECT COMMAND of Paul who defined the SYNAGOGUE in Romans 15 as a way to prevent the DISCORD when everyone follows their PREFERENCES.

Therefore, based on the INTENT of the TEAM and the RESULT of the team singing, you violate a DIRECT COMMAND of Paul in at least four ways:
1. You INTEND to pleasure the people to lift them up or AROUSE them where SINGING was the best way to induce ecstasy. The word is related to HERESY. Paul said that Jesus would not do it: therefore, it is anti-Christian. Those who used the performing arts to arouse were doing heresy and they were called DEMAGOGUES. Bad foundation to build deliberate discord so you can be seen and admired.

2. You INTEND to ignore the approved example of Jesus in "hymning" or "grieving out" a Psalm, the direct commands of Paul to use ONE MIND and ONE VOICE and use THAT WHICH IS WRITTEN.

3. You INTEND to glorify the "idolatry of talent" and use that which the singy-clappy guys have composed to TRUMP the songs of Christ the Spirit.

4. You INTEND to deliberately sow discord because the SYNAGOGUE Jesus built and Paul defined would CREATE UNITY which is the meaning of UNISON SINGING.
The fact is that Paul defines singing which is the ODE which is the synagogue form of SPEAKING. The word ODE further defines PSALMOS as "in the form of cantillation." That was not truly music. How do I know? Because we know that "melody as tunefulness belongs to the 19th century." The end-time singers or MUSES are the LOCUSTS John warned us about: they have scorpion stingers in their tails and the PLEASURING is really PUNISHING THE SPIRIT.

The PURPOSE was to teach ONE ANOTHER the inspired Bible text: no one saw SINGING or the use of anything but the BIBLICAL TEXT which Paul commanded for over 350 years.

The more PERFORMERS of Twila Paris you have, the FURTHER REMOVED you are into violating the approved example and direct command of Paul and the UNIVERSALLY UNDERSTOOD view of the early church.

At least the traditional, 2,000 year old practice outside of the Catholic Presenter does not DELIBERATELY SOW DISCORD. To use "THERE IS NO LAW AGAINST IT" is by definition LEGALISTIC and for the purpose of SOWING DISCORD which IS defined as a terminal sin.
Reasoner: Would you please give me scripture for who should pass the basket, or communion trays? Will I be condemned if my congregation has communion before the sermon and your congregation has it after the sermon?
They didn't PASS the basket, remember. Paul said that giving was free will and NOT a law. If they treacherous elders did not use THE LAW OF TITHING or THE LAW OF GIVING they could not USE women because they would LOOSE their enablers. That means that YOU cannot have the widow's food money or the children's health care money to PAY you to perform and lie that it is WORSHIP. That is the LUCIFER PRINCIPLE (or Zoe) which is called TRAFFICKING.

Paul COMMANDED that the women be silent, do not speak, do not teach. That also includes being SEDENTARY. To the literate that is a LAW AGAINST women passing the baskets or acting as ATTENDANTS or BUSTLING about.

The AUTHORITY word Paul used is AUTHENTIA. That means both erotic and murderous. If you USE women in a PERFORMANCE or non-sedentary role you KNOW BEFORE hand that you will SOW DISCORD and go against most of church history. You know that to EXPOSE your wives and daughters is to INVITE men to GIVE HEED to their beauty or ugliness or body parts so that YOU KNOW that it will be IMPOSSIBLE to give heed to Jesus Christ. The idea of being COVERED in the church would demand that a MALE husband or father would shield them from the staring eyes. Common LUSTING especially male-maie, female-male and male-female seems NORMAL but it is perverted.

Paul wants the males to pray for PEACE which has the same meaning as SILENCE. That would prevent WRATH from breaking out. Wrath is ORGE or ORGY and there is plenty of information that performance music makes most people angry because it induces ENDORPHINS. That produces the impulse of Fight, Flight or Sexual stimulation.

The mean will NOT be silent to permit the PATTERN of "so that all might be saved or SAFE and come to a knowledge of thee Truth. The Truth is the WORD, Logos or Regulative principle which outlaws sermonizing, singing, playing instruments, acting or dancing.

The women and a few rare males believed that "out of your mind" produced by music was a god speaking to you.

The women in all of the SILENCE passages are to refute the trinitarian dogma.

1Tim. 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the MAN Christ Jesus;

Jesus teaches through the LOGOS and He is the only mediator or intercessor.

Having non-sedentary, preside over women DOES violate a direct command of PAUL and a universal LAW OF LUST known by anyone with a IQ as long as their shoe lace.
Reasoner: Would you please give me scripture for having Ushers in the church and also that Ushers must be men?
See above: a DIRECT COMMAND that the women be sedentary and silent. If ushers DELIBERATELY SOWED DISCORD then maybe we should attract "attendees" bright enough to seat themselves. You CANNOT DO synagogue of Christ where He teaches the "twos and threes" if you NEED an usher.
Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. 1 Tim 2:11

But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. 1Ti.2:12

Esuchia (g2271) hay-soo-khee'-ah; fem. of 2272; (as noun) STILLNESS, i.e. desistance from BUSTLE or language: - quietness, silence.

Bustle is: poipnuo, bustle about, of ATTENDANTS, make haste and sweep the house, labouring for the sake of me

Esuchios (g2272) hay-soo'-khee-os; a prol. form of a comp. prob. of a der. of the base of 1476 and perh. 2192; prop. keeping one's SEAT (sedentary), i.e. (by impl.) still (undisturbed, undisturbing): - peaceable, quiet.

Hedraios (g1476) hed-rah'-yos; from a der. of hezomai , (to sit); sedentary, i.e. (by impl.) immovable: - settled, stedfast

Yes, wimpy burger, she can breath and sing but NOT clap because that means to VOMIT.

3. with Verbs, hêsuchian agein to keep quiet, be at rest, keep silent, Hdt., attic:--so hêsuchian echein Hdt., attic

Euripides, Alcestis uses it: What means this stillness before the palace? Why is the house of Admetus wrapped in silence?

Sigaô, keep silence, used by Hom. only in imper. siga, hush! BE STILL!

If women are highly VISIBLE they are violating the direct commandments of Paul, the common sense of all of church history and the minimal consideration for the USED women and for the males who WILL BY DEFINITION be attracted to the females and NOT to be grieving with Jesus. And don't try to fool us: they speak about USING women because they KNOW that they will suck in the cash.

The concept of a PRAISE RITUAL with music is one of the most ancient, tribalistic, superstitious, ignorant and legalistic acts known to human history. The prophesier or musical agent was the OLDEST profession because it combined doing musical and literal sexuality with the gods whose agents were very often other males. The PERSONA has never changed.

Those who USE women are using the old Changeling-Hireling GRADUALISM called "navigating the winds of change." Once the people get adjusted or the OWNERS run for their lives the MISLEADERS have every intention of PROMOTING women to be deaconesses, elders and "ministry leaders" after the vocational deacons are fired. It's all prophesied.

The people BELIEVE that they can lead the "worshipers" into the presence of the gods, appease, threaten, feed and most often perform sexuality with the "gods" through the god's agents. Singers were ALWAYS known as the "harem of the gods." The word PSALLO from which the Ph.Duhs get their authority is UNIVERSALLY pointing in the literature to disturbed males trying to groom young boys who were the "ministers or priests of the Goddess" such as Zoe.
Last edited by Ken.Sublett on September 18th, 2016, 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Brother Dave
Brother Dave

September 14th, 2005, 2:12 am #2

I know its not like a worship service here. But do you think maybe there should be a "women only" forum here? Its possible that a woman may bash an Elder on Monday that she was submissive to in Church on Sunday. What do you think?

PPB
PPB

September 14th, 2005, 6:31 am #3

I can observe from your comments that you have some concerns with women speaking up. As one of the only women on this board, that would leave your comments directed at me. Since I do NOT debate with the "Christian" men that frequent this site, I find your question troubling. It seems (from my perspective) that you may be against woman discussing scriptural issues with non-Christian men. Also, that you feel it's okay for a man to be rude to an Elder, but not a woman. You most likely did not intend it to sound like that, but I needed clarification.

Based on your comments, my sincere questions to you would be:

1) Do you weigh a woman's sin heavier than a man's? If one of the male posters was rude to an Elder, would it be less a sin?

2)Is being rude or disagreeing with an Elder a sin?

3)Is it more sinful to be rude to an Elder than to another Christian?

4) Are women to remain silent at all times and never correct a Non-Christian man? What if no one else is doing it? Are we taking rules outside of the worship service now?

5) Do you know of a "rule" regarding women teaching Non-Christian men? If so, would you mind letting meknow the scripture so that I can review it.

6) If a woman is debating with an obvious non-Christian, is she sinning? It is clear that according to the NT, ChristianScholar, Douglas, Kent and others would not meet the criteria given for being a Christian. So, is discussing with them wrong?

7) Stop and think about what you said. Do you think that you might have some personal issues with outspoken or knowledgeable women? Are you more comfortable around women that are wonderful Christian woman but wouldn't have the scriptural or historical background to hold a discussion on this site (most of my Christian female friends fit this discription and I love them all)? If so, then what about the women in the NT?

8)Phebe was a strong business woman. Though she was not a Deaconess, as some have tried to suggest, she still played a large part in the Church growth and did help spread the Gospel. She was no weak Miss. She took charge of things, sent letters, obtained and managed daily needs, etc.

Roms 16:2 That ye receive her (Phebe) in the Lord, as becometh saints, and that ye assist her in whatsoever business she hath need of you: for she hath been a succourer of many, and of myself also.

9) What about the following verse that shows women being in accord (which would mean "agreeing" in thought/deed):

Act 1:14 These all continued with one accord in prayer and supplication, with the women, and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with his brethren.

10) Or what about Priscilla helping to correct and strengthen Apollos in his belief? He was not yet baptized in Christ, so he was NOT a Christian. He had not received the HS yet. Paul seemed very proud of her and her strenght/knowledge.

Act 18:26 And he (Apollos) began to speak boldly in the synagogue: whom when Aquila and Priscilla had heard, they took him unto [them], and expounded unto him the way of God more perfectly.

11) What about Lydia or Mary Magdelene. They questioned Jesus directly about the Word. Were they sinning for being so forthright with a man, much less Jesus? Paul said women were to "learn in silence" in the Church. Does that mean at all times or just in the worship service? If it means at all times, then wouldn't Mary and Martha have been sinners?

These are important questions to me and many other women. They are also important as to how women are treated on this board (and if any of us will come back now). I hope you will read them with the open-mindedness and Christian questioning that was intended. I am not arguing with you or trying to be rude. But I am interested in your "insight" into this issue.

Jimmy Wren
Jimmy Wren

September 18th, 2005, 2:52 am #4

Can you be sure PPB is a woman? Some of the first writings of Alexander Campbell are signed; written by “Clarinda.”

From the way this person writes we may have another Alexander Campbell in our mist!

These articles by Clarinda appeared in the Reporter, a weekly paper published in the village of Washington. <font size=1> source: Life of Alexander Campbell by Thomas W. Grafton, P. 63 </font>

In Christ,

Jimmy

September 18th, 2016, 10:33 pm #5

Reasoner: Would you please give me scripture for having a song leader? Would you also show me where the Bible says that the singing in the worship hour must be lead by one man?
Well, it stands to reason that the LOGIC of MANY LEADERS REPLACING ONE LEADER doesn't fit. If the practices have been to use ONE song leader and you decide to add a CHOIR then you intend to deliberately sow discord for the "idolatry of talent." You intend to DEMOTE men who also have talent but perhaps not the right "gender sound" so that you UTTERLY DESTROY the body life. The OWNERS are the slaves and the "ministers" become the masters. Once this begins the goal is to silence Bible preaching and the PREACHER might have to wear a tutu.

All of this is FUELED by the false teaching that churches of Christ just follow our TRADITIONALISM. You should know that A Capella was named "after the pipe organ" to fit the Sistine Chapel where it was not permitted to use instruments in the face of the Pope where OFFICIAL MASS was held. A capella means the Popes CASTRATED French 'Musical worship team' he brought from France.

All known literature marks religious musicians as perverse and perverting. I am not accusing but much of the congregation sees the MARK and that is why up to half flee leaving their "invest-uh-ments with Guuudddeee-uh in the HANDS of them what stole the church house of widows. There is no musical term or name of instrument in the Bible which is not a POINTER to innocent FEMALE children, Satan, people slaughtering types of Jesus Christ always OUTSIDE of the type of the church of Christ, warriors (David), prostitutes or Sodomites. No exception.

The fact is that ONE LEADER was called "the first heresy largely pervading the church." The APPROVED EXAMPLE of Jesus was that they simply repeated or cantillated a BIBLICAL psalm. If you obey the command of Jesus everyone will KNOW the Biblical text and you will not need a hand waver. Most gender-secure song leaders think of themselves as song STARTERS and not the performers.

The DIRECT COMMAND of Paul was that we not PLEASURE which word directly relates to arousal singing which was always perverted and perverting. THEN we can speak using ONE MIND and ONE MOUTH and glorify God by speaking THAT WHICH IS WRITTEN. EVERYONE knows that a non-charismatic (non perverted or non-theatrical) song leader is NOT going to induce charismatic ecstasy. EVERYONE Knows that the close harmony of a TRAINED choir deliberately induces ECSTASY which is called MADNESS. People intend to PLEASURE the paying audience and that violated the DIRECT COMMAND of Paul who defined the SYNAGOGUE in Romans 15 as a way to prevent the DISCORD when everyone follows their PREFERENCES.

Therefore, based on the INTENT of the TEAM and the RESULT of the team singing, you violate a DIRECT COMMAND of Paul in at least four ways:
1. You INTEND to pleasure the people to lift them up or AROUSE them where SINGING was the best way to induce ecstasy. The word is related to HERESY. Paul said that Jesus would not do it: therefore, it is anti-Christian. Those who used the performing arts to arouse were doing heresy and they were called DEMAGOGUES. Bad foundation to build deliberate discord so you can be seen and admired.

2. You INTEND to ignore the approved example of Jesus in "hymning" or "grieving out" a Psalm, the direct commands of Paul to use ONE MIND and ONE VOICE and use THAT WHICH IS WRITTEN.

3. You INTEND to glorify the "idolatry of talent" and use that which the singy-clappy guys have composed to TRUMP the songs of Christ the Spirit.

4. You INTEND to deliberately sow discord because the SYNAGOGUE Jesus built and Paul defined would CREATE UNITY which is the meaning of UNISON SINGING.
The fact is that Paul defines singing which is the ODE which is the synagogue form of SPEAKING. The word ODE further defines PSALMOS as "in the form of cantillation." That was not truly music. How do I know? Because we know that "melody as tunefulness belongs to the 19th century." The end-time singers or MUSES are the LOCUSTS John warned us about: they have scorpion stingers in their tails and the PLEASURING is really PUNISHING THE SPIRIT.

The PURPOSE was to teach ONE ANOTHER the inspired Bible text: no one saw SINGING or the use of anything but the BIBLICAL TEXT which Paul commanded for over 350 years.

The more PERFORMERS of Twila Paris you have, the FURTHER REMOVED you are into violating the approved example and direct command of Paul and the UNIVERSALLY UNDERSTOOD view of the early church.

At least the traditional, 2,000 year old practice outside of the Catholic Presenter does not DELIBERATELY SOW DISCORD. To use "THERE IS NO LAW AGAINST IT" is by definition LEGALISTIC and for the purpose of SOWING DISCORD which IS defined as a terminal sin.
Reasoner: Would you please give me scripture for who should pass the basket, or communion trays? Will I be condemned if my congregation has communion before the sermon and your congregation has it after the sermon?
They didn't PASS the basket, remember. Paul said that giving was free will and NOT a law. If they treacherous elders did not use THE LAW OF TITHING or THE LAW OF GIVING they could not USE women because they would LOOSE their enablers. That means that YOU cannot have the widow's food money or the children's health care money to PAY you to perform and lie that it is WORSHIP. That is the LUCIFER PRINCIPLE (or Zoe) which is called TRAFFICKING.

Paul COMMANDED that the women be silent, do not speak, do not teach. That also includes being SEDENTARY. To the literate that is a LAW AGAINST women passing the baskets or acting as ATTENDANTS or BUSTLING about.

The AUTHORITY word Paul used is AUTHENTIA. That means both erotic and murderous. If you USE women in a PERFORMANCE or non-sedentary role you KNOW BEFORE hand that you will SOW DISCORD and go against most of church history. You know that to EXPOSE your wives and daughters is to INVITE men to GIVE HEED to their beauty or ugliness or body parts so that YOU KNOW that it will be IMPOSSIBLE to give heed to Jesus Christ. The idea of being COVERED in the church would demand that a MALE husband or father would shield them from the staring eyes. Common LUSTING especially male-maie, female-male and male-female seems NORMAL but it is perverted.

Paul wants the males to pray for PEACE which has the same meaning as SILENCE. That would prevent WRATH from breaking out. Wrath is ORGE or ORGY and there is plenty of information that performance music makes most people angry because it induces ENDORPHINS. That produces the impulse of Fight, Flight or Sexual stimulation.

The mean will NOT be silent to permit the PATTERN of "so that all might be saved or SAFE and come to a knowledge of thee Truth. The Truth is the WORD, Logos or Regulative principle which outlaws sermonizing, singing, playing instruments, acting or dancing.

The women and a few rare males believed that "out of your mind" produced by music was a god speaking to you.

1Tim. 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the MAN Christ Jesus;

Having non-sedentary, preside over women DOES violate a direct command of PAUL and a universal LAW OF LUST known by anyone with a IQ as long as their shoe lace.
Reasoner: Would you please give me scripture for having Ushers in the church and also that Ushers must be men?
See above: a DIRECT COMMAND that the women be sedentary and silent. If ushers DELIBERATELY SOWED DISCORD then maybe we should attract "attendees" bright enough to seat themselves. You CANNOT DO synagogue of Christ where He teaches the "twos and threes" if you NEED an usher.

But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. 1Ti.2:12

Esuchia (g2271) hay-soo-khee'-ah; fem. of 2272; (as noun) STILLNESS, i.e. desistance from BUSTLE or language: - quietness, silence.

Bustle is: poipnuo, bustle about, of ATTENDANTS, make haste and sweep the house, labouring for the sake of me

Esuchios (g2272) hay-soo'-khee-os; a prol. form of a comp. prob. of a der. of the base of 1476 and perh. 2192; prop. keeping one's SEAT (sedentary), i.e. (by impl.) still (undisturbed, undisturbing): - peaceable, quiet.

Hedraios (g1476) hed-rah'-yos; from a der. of hezomai , (to sit); sedentary, i.e. (by impl.) immovable: - settled, stedfast

Yes, wimpy burger, she can breath and sing but NOT clap because that means to VOMIT.

3. with Verbs, hêsuchian agein to keep quiet, be at rest, keep silent, Hdt., attic:--so hêsuchian echein Hdt., attic

Euripides, Alcestis uses it: What means this stillness before the palace? Why is the house of Admetus wrapped in silence?

If women are highly VISIBLE they are violating the direct commandments of Paul, the common sense of all of church history and the minimal consideration for the USED women and for the males who WILL BY DEFINITION be attracted to the females and NOT to be grieving with Jesus. And don't try to fool us: they speak about USING women because they KNOW that they will suck in the cash.

The concept of a PRAISE RITUAL with music is one of the most ancient, tribalistic, superstitious, ignorant and legalistic acts known to human history. The prophesier or musical agent was the OLDEST profession because it combined doing musical and literal sexuality with the gods whose agents were very often other males. The PERSONA has never changed.

Those who USE women are using the old Changeling-Hireling GRADUALISM called "navigating the winds of change." Once the people get adjusted or the OWNERS run for their lives the MISLEADERS have every intention of PROMOTING women to be deaconesses, elders and "ministry leaders" after the vocational deacons are fired. It's all prophesied.

The people BELIEVE that they can lead the "worshipers" into the presence of the gods, appease, threaten, feed and most often perform sexuality with the "gods" through the god's agents. Singers were ALWAYS known as the "harem of the gods." The word PSALLO from which the Ph.Duhs get their authority is UNIVERSALLY pointing in the literature to disturbed males trying to groom young boys who were the "ministers or priests of the Goddess" such as Zoe.
I have added a few comments for the benefit of GC poster?

September 18th, 2016, 10:48 pm #6

Most of the progressives who want SISTER SPEAKERS on the STAFF do not know that God did not provide them a ROLE nor a DOLE.

The Purpose Driven Church is defined from the wilderness onward as A School of the Word only. The leader of groups as small as ten families in Exodus 18 were not to be mercinary and should relay the WORD ONLY delivered by Moses in the wilderness.

If the Purpose is to TEACH AND ADMONISH then no one OF TRUTH or OF FAITH could even hallucinate hiring male or females to DO THE WORSHIP WORK. God made it easy and as a MARK of faithful groups. He uses only words such as READ or SPEAK without any changes to "that which is written for our learning."

The SILENCE command and demand is spread throughout the Bible and the historic church before SINGING in a tunful sense was imposed after the Reformation.

Here is the Spirit OF Christ in Habakkuk who silences David's AWAKENING lyre and psalms.

<font face="arial" size="4">Opprimo has the same meaning as self-pleasure outlawed by Paul in romans 15: it is self pleasure intending to LIFT you up with mental excitement so they can CHOOSE to take your property. That is defined as a Heretic or a Sectarian. Keep in mind that we have posted the KOMA word which the Greeks defined as induced by musical instruments.

You will notice that the SILENCE words were common because only the pagan religionists or doctors of the law made a living out of speaking, singing, playing, acting or dancing.

The Greek PAUO has the same meaning as the Hebrew SABBATH: it never meant a day of will-worship but of REST. Pauo again is so common because everyone had the need to write about SILENCING the motor mouths, singers, instrument players or drivers of law suits.

Apollo or Apollon is NOT silenced but is the personified spirit and leader of the Locusts who were his musical worship team.

</font>
Last edited by Ken.Sublett on September 18th, 2016, 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rancor
Rancor

September 25th, 2016, 2:23 pm #7

Ken edited the original post. I have copies of the original post available.

September 25th, 2016, 4:23 pm #8

Post away, I may be out of the house after the Titans lose.

Rancor
Rancor

September 25th, 2016, 6:03 pm #9

Ken, what about the Church in the Wilderness (near Hohenwald)? Did you attend?

Did you know there will be SINGING in the "Little Flock" ? ? !! Yes sir, I read about this Morning. Will you make the cut?

September 25th, 2016, 8:05 pm #10

I know its not like a worship service here. But do you think maybe there should be a "women only" forum here? Its possible that a woman may bash an Elder on Monday that she was submissive to in Church on Sunday. What do you think?
Using the words of my last INVESTMENT, the GRAIN got infected and infested with weasels shifty, schemeing person that will do whatever they need to to escape whatever they fear in the moment. to evade an obligation, duty, or the like; renege (often followed by out):

You remember The Book of Enoch and others, the rejection of the WORD in favor of Babylonianism is the INHERENT fear of being cast alive into the lake of fire. They are legalists working night and day to try to find the REST Jesus died to give from THEM.

Anyone marked with the WORD will find REST and even comprehend that which the weasels are Purpose Driven to destroy like noisy children.

[color=#0000FF" size="5]Ask: Why are you so addicted to SINGING which by definition SILENCES the command to SPEAK that which is written for our learning? It is not a mark of CAN I DO MY THING as it is the MARK of being able to read the WORD which requires A holy spirit or A good conscience?

Why should I intrude and trouble any group which thinks that they have A holy spirit person inside of their body based on Acts 2:38?

In my new bathroom I found a Firm Foundation Lesson Plan which promotes that the promise of "God being with Jesus" meant that the ALMIGHTY Who fills the universe was literally INSIDE the body of Jesus: the text says that the Dove rested UPON Jesus. Here are a couple of verses which should tell anyone that Jesus as God With Us does not mean physically present since He does not have flesh and bones?

<font color="#0000FF">Gen. 28:20 And Jacob vowed a vow, saying, If God will be WITH me, and will keep me in this way that I go, and will give me bread to eat, and raiment to put on,

Rom. 15:33 Now the God of peace be WITH you ALL. Amen. [/color]

I would also have to listen to God COMMANDED Instrumental music in WORSHIP under the Law of Moses. I am too old and spent to listen to any of it.

</font>