September 25th, 2016, 8:06 pm #11

I know its not like a worship service here. But do you think maybe there should be a "women only" forum here? Its possible that a woman may bash an Elder on Monday that she was submissive to in Church on Sunday. What do you think?
Using the words of my last INVESTMENT, the GRAIN got infected and infested with weasels shifty, schemeing person that will do whatever they need to to escape whatever they fear in the moment. to evade an obligation, duty, or the like; renege (often followed by out):

You remember The Book of Enoch and others, the rejection of the WORD in favor of Babylonianism is the INHERENT fear of being cast alive into the lake of fire. They are legalists working night and day to try to find the REST Jesus died to give from THEM.

Anyone marked with the WORD will find REST and even comprehend that which the weasels are Purpose Driven to destroy like noisy children.

Ask: Why are you so addicted to SINGING which by definition SILENCES the command to SPEAK that which is written for our learning? It is not a mark of CAN I DO MY THING as it is the MARK of being able to read the WORD which requires A holy spirit or A good conscience?

Why should I intrude and trouble any group which thinks that they have A holy spirit person inside of their body based on Acts 2:38?

In my new bathroom I found a Firm Foundation Lesson Plan which promotes that the promise of "God being with Jesus" meant that the ALMIGHTY Who fills the universe was literally INSIDE the body of Jesus: the text says that the Dove rested UPON Jesus. Here are a couple of verses which should tell anyone that Jesus as God With Us does not mean physically present since He does not have flesh and bones?

Gen. 28:20 And Jacob vowed a vow, saying, If God will be WITH me, and will keep me in this way that I go, and will give me bread to eat, and raiment to put on,

Rom. 15:33 Now the God of peace be WITH you ALL. Amen.

I would also have to listen to God COMMANDED Instrumental music in WORSHIP under the Law of Moses. I am too old and spent to listen to any of it.

Scripture
Scripture

September 26th, 2016, 7:59 pm #12

Ken, what about the Church in the Wilderness (near Hohenwald)? Did you attend?

Did you know there will be SINGING in the "Little Flock" ? ? !! Yes sir, I read about this Morning. Will you make the cut?
Is Rocnar the same as Racnor, and Rancor?

September 26th, 2016, 8:50 pm #13

Ken, what about the Church in the Wilderness (near Hohenwald)? Did you attend?

Did you know there will be SINGING in the "Little Flock" ? ? !! Yes sir, I read about this Morning. Will you make the cut?
I obey the direct command to GO into all the world teaching the gospel. The gospel is the gospel of the KINGDOM.

Matt. 11:27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.
Matt. 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Matt. 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
Matt. 11:30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

If Jesus shows up at your church let me know. For now, I just have to depend on the OLDEN Bible.

Heb. 13:12 Wherefore Jesus also, that he might sanctify the people with his own blood, suffered without the gate.
Heb. 13:13 Let us go forth therefore unto him without the camp, bearing his reproach.
Heb. 13:14 For here have we no continuing city, but we seek one to come.
Heb. 13:15 By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.

Only God as the Spirit OF Christ hands out FRUITS of the good kind:

Is. 57:19 I create the fruit of the lips; Peace, peace to him that is far off, and to him that is near, saith the LORD; and I will heal him.

I found the SANGING while ignoring the COMMANDED RESOURCE absolutely destructive of my peace. Like Corinth, Paul said "your assemblies do more harm than good."

pacified, quieted, peaceful, quiet, calm, tranquil, undisturbed

Rancor
Rancor

September 26th, 2016, 9:25 pm #14

Is Rocnar the same as Racnor, and Rancor?
Scripture, I asked years ago what was your GENDER and I never received an answer. What is your GENDER?

Last edited by Ken.Sublett on September 26th, 2016, 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rancor
Rancor

September 26th, 2016, 9:56 pm #15

I obey the direct command to GO into all the world teaching the gospel. The gospel is the gospel of the KINGDOM.

Matt. 11:27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.
Matt. 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Matt. 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
Matt. 11:30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

If Jesus shows up at your church let me know. For now, I just have to depend on the OLDEN Bible.

Heb. 13:12 Wherefore Jesus also, that he might sanctify the people with his own blood, suffered without the gate.
Heb. 13:13 Let us go forth therefore unto him without the camp, bearing his reproach.
Heb. 13:14 For here have we no continuing city, but we seek one to come.
Heb. 13:15 By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.

Only God as the Spirit OF Christ hands out FRUITS of the good kind:

Is. 57:19 I create the fruit of the lips; Peace, peace to him that is far off, and to him that is near, saith the LORD; and I will heal him.

I found the SANGING while ignoring the COMMANDED RESOURCE absolutely destructive of my peace. Like Corinth, Paul said "your assemblies do more harm than good."

pacified, quieted, peaceful, quiet, calm, tranquil, undisturbed

Nice!

?sfvrsn=0

September 26th, 2016, 11:41 pm #16

The PROGRESSIVES look at that road (the PATTERN for the WAY that is called a SECT) and say, "Hey, that's a padded pew swaddled with choirs and tinkling cymbals." TRUE: they cannot grasp that they need to HIT THE ROAD or HIT the Job-Seeker's line. Promptly! Time is short.

My daughter says that her preacher says that GO really means AS YOU GO or preach as opportunity arises. This allows the lambs to be mobilized and the EVANGELIST does not HAVE TO GO. These commands are IMPERATIVE and the Law of Christ.

Latin ĕo , to go (of every kind of motion of animate or inanimate things), to walk, ride, sail, fly, move, pass, etc

Greek: g4198. poreuomai, por-yoo´-om-ahee; middle voice from a derivative of the same as 3984; to traverse, i.e. travel (literally or figuratively; especially to remove (figuratively, die), live, etc.); — depart, go (away, forth, one’s way, up), (make a, take a) journey, walk.
g3984. peira, pi´-rah; from the base of 4008 (through the idea of piercing); a test, i.e. attempt, experience: — assaying, trial.

Acts 16:7 After they were come to Mysia, they assayed to GO INTO Bithynia: but the Spirit suffered them not.

This is the only Christ Purpose Driven Role.

por-euō , fut. Act., make to go, carry, convey, by land or water, conduct a search,
Pass. and Med., to be driven or carried, ; also cross, pass over, proceed at law, traverse, move along a line,

Leviticus 18:3] You shall not do as they do in the land of Egypt, where you lived: and you shall not do as they do in the land of Canaan, where I am bringing you; neither shall you walk in their statutes.

Here is a parallel to TRAP anyone who takes the PAY and refused to PAY with their lives if they claim the role.

Mark 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Rom. 10:18 But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world.

The command for the EVANGELIST as the only "preacher" to GO also means that he WENT or he is disobedient.

g1831. exerchomai, ex-er´-khom-ahee; from 1537 and 2064; to issue (literally or figuratively): — come (forth, out), depart (out of), escape, get out, go (abroad, away, forth, out, thence), proceed (forth), spread abroad.

The DISCIPLER is is not to be saddled to DO THE WORK as an extra burden imposed on them to be an evangelists at work or imposing another WORK DAY on already stretched to the breaking point. The Elders as THE MINISTERS are to work to teach and make certain that the Lambs of Jesus are allowed to REST from religious works which is pseudo-Christian.

Is. 52:7 How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!
Rom. 10:15 And how shall they preach, except they be SENT? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

They are not SENT to be housewives and office and factory workers to come home and GO PREACH or Make Disciples which is a CULTISH effort to disciple people to the DISCIPLER. The Jesus singular way is to DISCIPLE by teaching what He commanded to be taught. You cannot enhance the power of the gospel without being MARKED.

Scripture
Scripture

September 27th, 2016, 3:34 am #17

Scripture, I asked years ago what was your GENDER and I never received an answer. What is your GENDER?

I just don't want someone to think that my gender influences my views.

Scripture
Scripture

September 27th, 2016, 10:11 am #18

Rancor is a Star Wars creature, with long legs and long arms so as to catch prey.

Rocnar is Rancor spelled backwards.

Rancor is defined as confusion, controversy, etc.

Racnor is a variation, with the "n" and "c" reversed from Rancor.

I don't know what the word game here that is going on.

Rancor does want to know what is going on below the belt.

September 27th, 2016, 3:52 pm #19

That fits: Ran Car wants to follow David and play music IN THE FIRMAMENT. I have given him permission to hitch a ride and just get up "there" and not show up when Jesus comes ONLY to Speak the Word--that manly thing to do.

Scripture
Scripture

September 27th, 2016, 4:33 pm #20

Nice!

?sfvrsn=0

Rick Warren is encouraging Rancor to evangelize the world.