Should Christians become involved in politics?

January 1st, 2017, 3:50 pm #11

Correct: we are blood-bought brothers and both can read BLACK text on BROWN paper. My best estimate is that all of the DISCIPLES or CHRISTIANS left can be transported away on an old Joy Bus.

Christians are Christ-followers, Disciples or Students. Those who are Purpose Driven to sow discord do not have the mark or SEAL and cannot be triggered by words such as Apollon, Abaddon, Play, Mock, Mutter or the form of SPEAKING compared to instruments.

God hides from the wise, sophists meaning self-authoring peddlers, singers or instrument players claiming to speak for God.
Last edited by Ken.Sublett on January 1st, 2017, 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sarge
Sarge

January 1st, 2017, 6:11 pm #12

Will Ken and Script take the show on the road?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZgOm87Ew3g

January 1st, 2017, 7:06 pm #13

Correct: we are blood-bought brothers and both can read BLACK text on BROWN paper. My best estimate is that all of the DISCIPLES or CHRISTIANS left can be transported away on an old Joy Bus.

Christians are Christ-followers, Disciples or Students. Those who are Purpose Driven to sow discord do not have the mark or SEAL and cannot be triggered by words such as Apollon, Abaddon, Play, Mock, Mutter or the form of SPEAKING compared to instruments.

God hides from the wise, sophists meaning self-authoring peddlers, singers or instrument players claiming to speak for God.
We will let Donnie have the pressure of approving Sarge's Uncontrollable Mockery.

Last edited by Ken.Sublett on January 1st, 2017, 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Scripture
Scripture

January 1st, 2017, 7:38 pm #14

Sarge(ant) wants to be in charge of the approvals and corrections.

Sarge
Sarge

January 1st, 2017, 9:48 pm #15

Script, Rancor is available and standing by. Let's be civil?

January 1st, 2017, 11:51 pm #16

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Sarge,

Your advice to "be civil" may not be necessary. I think we all have a very good idea as to who is civil and who isn't. Scripture's civility is exemplary. We can also emulate Dianna for being a disciple of Christ. Just my own personal observations, OK? [/color]

Sarge
Sarge

January 2nd, 2017, 12:39 am #17

Donnie, this is only a sample. There are more. Ze can be hateful.

Scripture
(no login)
Re: I am Compelled to Speak Up!
October 14 2016, 9:42 AM

Rancor has to scan a person's physique before he engages in conversation with them.

Or he just call everybody "zhe" and avoid all this.

Respond to this message
Scripture
(no login)
October 14 2016, 9:57 AM

Rancor is fluxommed--more than he can take.

I think he would like to be a preacher, but he will need to study to become as convincing as Wayne Jackson.

Sarge
Sarge

January 2nd, 2017, 1:00 am #18

Your advice to "be civil" may not be necessary. I think we all have a very good idea as to who is civil and who isn't. Scripture's civility is exemplary. We can also emulate Dianna for being a disciple of Christ. Just my own personal observations, OK? [/color]
Re: Then you will need to decide if 'it' is male or female
December 4 2016, 4:12 PM

"If you grant that the H.S. is a person, then you will need to decide if "it" is male or female."

If you grant that Humility is a person, then you need to decide if "it" is male or female.

I STAND BY IT!!!

January 2nd, 2017, 1:12 am #19

Scripture
(no login)

Rancor has to scan a person's physique before he engages in conversation with them.

Respond to this message
Scripture
(no login)

I think he would like to be a preacher, but he will need to study to become as convincing as Wayne Jackson.

Would you also quote what the sample posts were in response to? Just kidding, of course.

You post articles by Wayne Jackson. I post articles by Wayne Jackson. I don't see it as a problem -- I wish I could spend much time studying the Bible as Wayne has, although I disagree with him occasionally.[/color]

Scripture
Scripture

January 2nd, 2017, 1:13 am #20

Scripture
(no login)

Respond to this message
Scripture
(no login)

All responses must be considered in context. . . . Even Biblical passages.