WHY MUSICATORS CANNOT READ BLACK TEXT ON BROWN PAPER.
http://www.piney.com/Royce.Ogle.Refutes ... ments.html
[color=#0000FF" size="3" face="times]Change Agent Jay Guin reported the following about two years ago:
Top 25 Progressive Church of Christ Blogs: Results for March 2010
Posted on April 12, 2010 by Jay Guin
Matt Dabbs and I have been hard at work the last couple of months compiling the data to publish an up-to-date and far more accurate listing of progressive Church of Christ blogs.
... It's enough to note here that the rankings are based on actual page views during March 2010. We can't think of a more accurate way to compare blogs.
The "Previous Rank" column is from Matt's January 2010 ranking based on Alexa and Google Reader subscribers. As you can see, the revised technique has made for some dramatic changes.
Rank .. Prev. Rank ... Author ...... Blog Name
1 ..... 17 .... Edward Fudge ....... GracEmail
2 ..... 1 ..... Al Maxey ........... Reflections
3 ..... 6 ..... Jay Guin ........... OneInJesus
4 ..... 5 ..... Matt Dabbs ......... Kingdom Living
5 ..... 7 ..... Trey Morgan ........ Trey Morgan.net
6 ..... 8 ..... Mike Cope .......... PreacherMike
7 ..... 9 ..... Christopher Heard .. Higgaion
8 ..... 12 .... John Mark Hicks .... John Mark Hicks Ministries
9 ............. Dell Kimberly ...... Who Told You That
10 ............ Matthew Morine ..... Musings on Spiritual Matters
11 .... 13 .... Tim Archer ......... The Kitchen of Half-Baked Thoughts
12 ............ Terry Rush ......... Morning Rush
13 .... 10 .... Patrick Mead ....... Tent Pegs
14 .... 20 .... Milton Stanley ..... Transforming Sermons
15 .... 16 .... John Dobbs ......... Out Here Hope Remains
16 ............ Wes Woodell ........ West Coast Witness
17 .... 4 ..... Jim Martin ......... God Hungry
18 .... 18 .... Larry James ........ Urban Daily
19 .... 15 .... Wade Hodges ........ wadehodges.com
20 .... 14 .... Tim Spivey ......... TimSpivey.com
21 ............ Jerry Starling ..... Committed to Truth
22 ............ Keith Brenton ...... Blog in My Own Eye
22 .... 22 .... Brian Nicklaus ..... The Blog Prophet
23 ............ Steven Hovater ..... Steven Hovater's Blog
24 ............ Royce Ogle ......... Grace Digest
25 ............ Brett Harrison ..... aliens and strangers
[color=#0000FF" size="3" face="times]So, do you recognize anyone of the bloggers as a change agent in the brotherhood? It appears that based on the title, the list should be church of Christ congregations. But since the list is not comprised of congregations, these individuals are likely church leaders, ministers and elders. "Progressive" does not represent increased membership in a local congregation. Rather, "progressive" connotes a departure from the Restoration Movement principles and modifying, changing and compromising God's simple truth in order to be more accommodating and appealing to culture, society, the religious community.
Liberal --------> Progressive ---------> Change (Community Church) Movement
1. Jacob warned people NOT to attend the assemblies of the tribe of Levi.
2. The Levites volunteered to execute 3000 of their brethren because of musical idolatry at Mount
4. God then commanded the Levites to "stand in ranks" to execute any godly Jew who came near or into any holy place: these had not been commanded but imposed by God.
5. Saul, the first king Prophesied with the Philistines as a mark that God had abandoned Israel to the human kings to destroy them.
6. Saul would prophesy with psaltery, and a tabret, and a pipe, and a harp, before them; and they shall prophesy:
7. To prophesy with musical instruments is
The Hithpa'el of nb', in the ancient texts, refers to ecstasy and delirium rather than to the emission of a 'prophecy'." (de Vaux, Roland, The Bible and the Ancient Near East, p. 243 Doubleday prphta and prphtes , ae, m., = prophts, I. a foreteller, soothsayer,
8. This would TURN Saul into another man which means in Latin to pervert:
vrus Of animal sperm or semen, A. A poisonous liquid, poison, venom, virus (syn. venenum).
B. An offensive odor, stench, futile virus linguae, Sil. 11, 560: mentis
mto , be forced to leave, be driven from, (b). To differ, be different: c. To change for the worse; pass., of wine, to spoil, turn, adulterated, Plin. 12, 25, 54, § 122. D. To forsake, abandon, leave: mutare, derelinquere,
D-rlinquo , lqui, lictum, 3, v. a. I. In the class. lang., to forsake wholly, to abandon, desert castra, Liv. 39, 50, 5;
Castro , I. To deprive of generative power (both of male and female), to emasculate, castrate, geld. Make effeminate
B. Trop., to enervate, debilitate: castrata res publica morte Africani, weakened (a vulgar figure, acc. to Cic. de Or. 3, 41, 164; Quint. 8, 6, 15)
9. David and the COMMANDERS OF THE ARMY dedicated the Levites to PROPHESY withthe same instruments. To dedicate means that they--Levites and modern imitators--have no inheritance.>d-dco , A. Relig. t. t., to dedicate, consecrate, set apart a thing to a deity or deified person: cannot be redeemed.
1Chronicles 9:33 And these are the singers, chief of the fathers of the Levites, [only]
who remaining in the chambers were free: for they were employed in that work day and night.
1Chronicles 9:34 These chief fathers of the Levites were chief throughout their generations;
these dwelt at Jerusalem.
God's abandonment of Saul to the Philistine form of "prophesying with instruments" was continued by David for the JACOB-CURSED Levites.
1Chronicles 25:1 Moreover David and the captains of the host separated...
to the service of the sons of Asaph, and of Heman, and of Jeduthun,
who should prophesy with harps, with psalteries, and with cymbals:
and the number of the workmen according to their service was:
Gal. 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, et him be accursed.
-Anathêma , /, (anatithmi) A. that which is set up: hence, like agalma sing, play, dance, orchestra, votive offering set up in a temple 3. of a slave in a temple, a. poles devoted to this service by the city, E.Ion310.Cf. anathema.
<font color="#FF0000">Anathema is anything so sacrificed or devoted to the Lord and could not be redeemed (Num. 18:14; Lev. 27:28, 29); and hence the idea of exterminating was connected with the word. The Hebrew verb (haram) is frequently used of the extermination of idolatrous nations.
Like modern preachers and "worship teams" (blasphemy claiming to be Jesus Christ) who USE the Jacob-Cursed and Anathemated Levites as their "patternism they are slaves of demon worship (abandoned to worship the starry host at Mount Sinai) and they just FLEECE the lambs as Jesus defined the Scribes and Pharisees as Hypocrites and as speakers, singers and instrument players by Christ in Ezekiel 33."
H622 âsaph aw-saf' A primitive root; to gather for any purpose; hence to receive, take away, that is, remove (destroy, leave behind, put up, restore, etc.):--assemble, bring, consume, destroy, fetch, gather (in, together, up again), X generally, get (him), lose, put all together, receive, recover [another from leprosy], (be) rereward, X surely, take (away, into, up), X utterly, withdraw.
10. ALL of the NACC DUPED deliberate sowers of Discord BOAST about the example of Saul being perverted in the sense that ALL priesthood have been perverted. I don't think they had ANY choice left: when you fiddle with God's Word He sends you STRONG DELUSIONS (always music induced) so that you perform LYING WONDERS which are musical services with the Levite Soothsaying Team standing in the place of Jesus Christ as the ONLY mediator between man and God.
11. In all Biblical instances those who tried to silence the Word of God were "cast alive into the Lake of Fire." In Revelation 18 the speakers, singers and instrument players are UNDER control of the Babylon Mother of harlots.
They serve as "lusted after FRUITS" and John calls them SORCERERS who HAD deceived the whole world. They, too, will be Cast Alive into the Lake of Fire.
12. ANY ONE who tells you that you can worship a Spirit God by stirring up the flesh violating all of the direct commands of God in Christis a liar and blasphemer.
13. No one can find any connection with music and the GODLY people God quarantined in the Church of Christ in the wilderness or remote inference that Christ ordained ONLY A school for DISCIPLES where any music is EVER used. They have no intention of "using one mind and one mouth to speak that which is written for our learning." They have no intention of letting Jesus Christ THE HOLY SPIRIT getting a word in edgewise. Isaiah 33 and 1 Corinthians 1 proves that there will be no PODIUMS or TAKING OF SHEKELS in the Church of Christ.
1 Corinthians 1:20 Where is the wise? (singer, player, actor)
where is the scribe? (writer of sermons and songs)
where is the disputer of this world?
hath not God made foolish [moronic] the wisdom of this world?
Scribe: Grammatikos a scholar 2. one who occupies himself with literary texts, grammarian, 3. concerned with textual criticism, exêgêsis similar to hermeneuma
D.S. 2.29 ; II. explanation, interpretation, Nomos experts in the laws or traditions.
often of the forms of melody used by the muses to work sorcery.
OUTLAWED: Tektonos 3. master in any art, as in gymnastics, Pi.N.5.49; of poets, tektones sophoi (sc. epeôn) Id.P.3.113; tektones eupalamôn humnôn Cratin.70 (ap.Ar.Eq.530); tektones kômôn, i.e. the choreutai [Choral dancer], Pi.N. 3.4; t. nôdunias, i.e. a physician, Id.P.3.6; dexias cheros ergon, dikaias tektonos a true workman, A.Ag.1406.
<font color="#800080">Sophis-tês , ou, ho, master of one's craft, adept, expert, of diviners, Hdt.2.49; of poets, meletan sophistais prosbalon Pi.I.5(4).28 , cf. Cratin.2; of musicians, sophistês . . parapaiôn chelun A.Fr.314 , cf. Eup.447, Pl.Com. 140; sophistêi Thrêiki (sc. Thamyris) E.Rh.924, cf. Ath.14.632c: with mod
II. from late v B.C., a Sophist, i.e. one who gave lessons in grammar, rhetoric, politics, mathematics, for money, such as Prodicus, Gorgias, Protagoras, a quibbler, c