RHCC Alive and Praising

Ken Sublett
Ken Sublett

June 20th, 2007, 5:09 pm #31

RHCC is alive and praising the Lord! The new Saturday night service is such a deep worshipful experience. Anyone who hasn't attended a Saturday evening service and lives in the DFW Metroplex, is encouraged to come and praise the Lord with us. The Lord is being praised and lifted up in a powerful way. Praise the Lord, we are moving forward and out of bondage that many denominations keep God's people in. We are free to worship him in this exciting way.

I praise God for giving us such strong leaders as the ministers and elders who realize that we are going into new territory, but not afraid to step out and say it's okay, there isn't any conflict here. They are making bold moves and it will help bring many of the lost into His church. Attendance is on the increase as we reach out into the community to bring the Good News to them.

Praise the name of the Lord with me! It's okay to have church service on Saturday and it's okay to praise Him with instruments. We just need to praise Him!
  • <font color=red>Mr. Sublett,</font> Does that mean I have been excommunicated?<font color=red>
    It is obvious from reading your rantings that you just don't like music in any form or fashion. It is obvious to me that you are trying to convince people that we shouldn't even sing when we come together to worship.
    I've read many of your long winded responses and have come to the conclusion that your just a cranky old man. You've even admitted that you do not attend worship service anywhere, and that leaves me wondering what is your objective with your "music hating" posts?
    By the way, I PREFER A Cappella music and that's the main reason I still attend the CofC. That and the fact the we are the only one's that still teach baptizm for the remission of sins, and don't teach the once saved always saved doctrine of the denominational community.
    Richard Logan
    Paris Texas</font>
Great! Now THAT excuses false teachers for lying TO God and ABOUT God in all of the "proof texts." They thank you very much. But, if EVERYONE can lie about violating the direct command about CONTENT and METHOD and MOTIVE then 'going ALL THE WAY' is the natural PRODUCT of falling into the Worst Century Church. MASS is directly proportional to MESS (Fig Newton's law).

False: I enjoy some kinds of music. But, as an electronics engineering retiring on all kinds of acoustics; and as an observer that the "sanging" intends and does induce the SPIRITUAL ANXIETY Jesus died to silence and Paul OUTLAWED for the "synagogue of Christ" in Romans 15, I just naturally go GRUMPY when the sheep are FLEECED while sanging and clapping like sane people. As a REEDER of RIGHTING the false professors and preachers are not permitted to read and study, once you get CRANKED UP and running you understand that ALL musical terms parse directly to pagan sorcery: didn't John call the speakers, singers and instrumentalists SORCERERS in Revelation 18 working UNDER the Mother of Harlots (including ZOE) (Rev 17) Just go to the back cover and take a left turn to read. If you SANG self-composed songs you DELIBERATELY violate the direct command to "SPEAK that which is written with ONE MIND and ONE MOUTH." If a CIRCE is not an EKKLESIA or SYNAGOGUE or SCHOOL of the Bible, Jesus and Paul writes me an excuse where they "do more harm than good." The Sunday morning MUSICAL fit for a Cruise Liner is the MARK of all pagan religionism.

MUSIC in the Ekklesia violates the MEANING of the ekklesia. It has as much rationale as the DIRTY BOYS who hung out in the marketplace but were excluded from the CHURCH by the major meaning of the PSALLO rope.

Plato in Republic Book III did not envision (nor did the Bible so translate) that such piping and strumming have any "abiding value" but as the Septuagint translates Amos, music was just "fleeting pleasure." In no sense did Plato permit the parasites of Lucian to take the place of the god:

<font color=blue>"If a man, then, it seems, [398a] who was capable by his CUNNING of assuming (pantomimic art) every kind of shape
  • and IMITATING all things should arrive in our city, bringing with himself
    the POEMS which he wished to EXHIBIT,
</font>Since you are UNCRANKED you "worship" the singy-clappy-thingies: NO OPTION. Paul's ONLY worship word means to GIVE HEED TO: He said "SPEAK that which is written with ONE MOUTH" but, you feel superior because YOU worship the self-composed poems VIOLATING the direct command to "NOT speak your own Word" for the REST day (Isa 58). Because GOD'S words are FREE OF CHARGE (Isa 55). The word SPEAK is the OPPOSITE of poetry or music: Dictionary 101a

<font color=blue>but (we) should say to him that there is NO MAN of that kind among us in our city,
  • NOR is it LAWFUL for such a man to arise among us,
    and we should SEND him AWAY to another city,
    after POURING myrrh down over his head and CROWNING him with fillets of WOOL (taring and feathering him)
but we ourselves, for our souls' good, should continue to employ
  • the more austere and less DELIGHTFUL poet and TALE-teller,
    who would IMITATE the DICTION of the GOOD man and would tell his tale
    in the patterns which we prescribed in the beginning, when we set out to EDUCATE our SOLDIER."
</font>CRANKY OLD GREEKS who called singing SORCERY as did John (Rev 18 in the olden Bible)

What is it about SPEAK that people cannot spell? Some grumpy old Greek looked at ALL known literature where he saw SPEAK and defined SPEAK as the opposite to POETRY or MUSIC. Because CHURCH is for adults as ekklesia, synagogue or school of the Bible, we follow the DIRECT COMMAND for the Qahal, synagogue or church in the wilderness. We follow the approved example of Jesus and Paul and Paul's direct command to Timothy and the practice of LITERATE, Pre-postmoderns, who did not hallucinate SANGING for almost 400 years. That MIGHT be because the Bible is NOT metrical but the "notes" were accent marks to help HEARING that which was READ (the direct command in the wilderness, the practice of the synagogue, the approved example of Jesus, the direct command and practice of paul and all early church history). Even after ALL music was RESTORED AWAY in the Reformation, the Psalms had to be PARAPHRASED in order to be sung. Cranky ole universal direct command and practice of those living in the PRE-post literate world.

<font color=blue>"Hallel, in Jewish ritual, selection from the Psalms, chanted as part of the liturgy during certain festivals.
The more frequently used selection includes Psalms 113-118 and is known as the Egyptian Hallel, presumably because Psalm 114 begins.......
It is sung in synagogues on the first two days of Passover, on Shabuoth, on Sukkot, on each morning of the eight days of Hanukkah, and at the close of the Seder.
  • "The Hallel through the generations, on specific occasions: Pesachim 117a
    "Hallel requires a full stomach and a satisfied spirit: Taanis 25b-26a
    The reading is beloved to the people, and so they listen closely: Megillah 21b
    "The Hallel as an Institution of the Prophets, to use to pray for salvation from danger: Pesachim 117a [2x]
    Saying the Hallel daily is blasphemous: Shabbos 118b
</font>CRANKY OLD JEWS

Aristotle: Melody Deceives:<font color=blue> "Poets also make use of this in inventing words,
  • as a melody "without strings" or "without the lyre";
    for they employ epithets from negations, a course which is approved in proportional metaphors..
The form of diction should be neither metrical nor without rhythm.
  • If it is metrical, it lacks persuasiveness, for it appears artificial,
    and at the same time it DISTRACTS the hearer's attention,
    since it sets him on the watch for the recurrence of such and such a cadence..
According to Philo, the gods of the PAGANS exploit this weakness of men.
For the sake of a better effect, and with the intention of more easily cheating their devotes,
that they have set their lies to melodies, rhythms and meters.." </font>

Satan or Lucifer is called the 'Singing and harp playing prostitute" even in the garden of Eden. Any kind of singing INTENDS to shut down your rational (spiritual) brain and the MOTIVE is to deceive you. They more they cry LORD, LORD the more you know that they are PROPHESYING and God does not know THEIR NAME. Why are people so happy to be their enablers? Because they LOVE to be sorcerized--more legal than Crack but just as addictive.

One of the SIGNS and MARKS of SORCERY is when the "performers" (always gender compromised in all known history) can do verbal BOOMS AND CLANGS and tell YOU to keep YOUR eyes (and ears) on JESUS. And like Mary's little lamb you actually BELIEVE that KoolAid will get you to heave.

That is what means: "SORCERY" which is using any thing other than the Word to alter the consiousness of people as LYING TO DECEIVE.

Paraphrasing Paul in 2 Corinthians: "Fools love to be fooled."

Richard Logan
Richard Logan

June 22nd, 2007, 5:03 am #32

Brother Ken,
You have not been excommunicated, sorry about the last post. You obvioulsy have strong opinions about things, but you must remember so do other people,
I stongly disagree with your stance on instumental music based on the fact that the new testament barely even mentions a worship service. When it did so in ICor it certainly didn't look anything like what we do today. I know that the mainstream Church of Christ has taken Acts 20 out of context and has violated Rev 22 about adding to and taking away. How can anyone "glean" a whole worship service out of the new testemant and make it a heaven or hell debate? If the worship service had been that important, the bible would have been very specific about the subject.
Don't respond too me with your "mythology" because you really don't make a whole lot of sense. You tell me sir, how important is that mythical worship service thats not really mentioned, when it's stacked up to a little thing called love? Love is mentioned all through the new testemant. Also we are told how too live our lives and how we are to conduct ourselves all through the new testament. These things were stressed, worship service didn't even get an afterthought! It is not there! You and the other people of your persuasion need to read the bible without your church of Christ "googles" and see whats really in the scripture.
Ken, take away your rantings on musical instruments and there wouldn't be a whole lot of diffrence between you and I concerning new testament Christianity. I am a member of the church of Christ since birth and will be until death. If the congregation I go to ever gets instruments for worshiop I will leave. Not because of any scriptual disagreement, but because I don't personally like them, there is nothing more soul moving and more beautiful than the human voice.
I know you are going to have a fine old time disecting me and your going to do your usual thing and really let me have it if you decide to respond to this post. Thats okay, I can take it. Ken, I have just as much passion for music as you do for wanting to justify not to have music in worship. I know one thing, God gave me my big bass voice for a reason and I don't think he would have wanted me not to use it. God gave me that not Satan.

Richard Logan
Paris, TX

Ken Sublett
Ken Sublett

June 23rd, 2007, 1:33 am #33

That is because you look up WORSHIP SERVICE and look up CHURCH.

You are correct that the worship service is not even considered: Jesus exampled the synagogue as a school of the bible and promised the EKKLESIA which is a SYNAGOGUE.

When Paul uses the assembly or gathering word he uses a form of synagogue. There was no praise service in the synagogue because it was outlawed for the "church in the wilderness."

Paul defined the synagogue in the NOT singing passages including Romans 15. He EXCLUDES self pleasing which connected directly to singing and instruments and more. The Latin word goes into detail to outlaw any of the scenic arts of the pagan theater.

Paul's ONLY worship word means to GIVE HEED: another one of those words we don't find when we look up worship in the lexicon. By definition worship means to fall on your face like a dog licking his masters shoes. Now, try that in the singy-clappy singing of today. Worship means to "hold the thought and thoughts of GOD in your mind." You cannot do that and hold the vision of the leaders in your eyes and the thoughts of Twila Paris in your mind.

No one had any trouble with that definition for almost 400 years before the Syriac speaking evangelists begin to compose their OWN Psalms and use a more "tuneful" method of singing.

"Melody as tunefulness belongs to the 19th century" so I know that they didn't musicate. When you READ a poetic piece using the normal inflections of the Hebrew or Greek language you are said to SING.

It is important to know what the Bible writers knew or you cannot understand Paul or John in Revelation. John called the speakers, singers and musicians SORCERERS. Is that bad or what.

You cannot understand the Old Testament unless you know TO WHAT God abandoned them too in the monarchy.

Thomas Campbell tried to restore: "Church is a school of Christ" and "Worship is reading and musing the Word." That is exactly what Paul commanded Timothy and everyone understood for centuries.

There is no PREACHER defined in Ephesians 4 so you first need to trim the fat.
There is no LAW OF GIVING so you cannot finance converting the church into a "theater for holy entertainment" without robing the widows and the honest evangelist.
There is no LAW OF SINGING because Paul commanded that we SPEAK and speak is the opposite of poetry or music in all Greek definitions.

All you have left is BIBLE CLASS and the LORD'S SUPPER. Anything beyond that has always created discord. Why am I grumpy for trying to EXORCISE the TITHING and the LAW OF GIVING from you? All recorded history knows that setting words to music was the best way to "fleece the fat heads and simpletons." Why are you so happy to lose your FLEECE with your blood still on it?

Richard Logan
Richard Logan

June 23rd, 2007, 11:31 pm #34

Dear Brother Sublett,
Now you post something that makes sense to me. I plan to go back to the bible and really search this for myself, and I mean that sincerely. I've never understood church of Christ worship as compared with what I've learned through reading the bible and because of this I didn't attend services for many years. One gentleman I know that is an older elder says that we were brainwashed into the doctrine as children.
I must admit I find it hard to stomach hiring a preacher, in a good sized church, when there are many men so inclined and talented in that area that would do it for free. What really sets me off is when a congregation will hire a song leader for big bucks, when there are many men that would do a good job at this. Hiring a song leader, to me, is sinfully wasting money that could be used for different purposes such as benevolence. I'm not ready to throw out the preacher just yet! However I feel we hire preachers to do the things we Christians ought to be doing ourselves. I will include me in that statement.

Thank you,
Richard Logan
Paris, TX

Ken Sublett
Ken Sublett

June 26th, 2007, 2:32 am #35

When you toss the Bible around people have agreed on to call you a LEGALIST. Of course all of those people get waged pretending some spiritual superiority (meaning of pharisee) to teach you the BIBLE but they know that they have do do sermon outlines to attract the masses or get fired.

Bible and church history knows that the only people supported are evangelists or elders and deacons when they go out collecting sheep. The local elders who preach and teach are due double honor but I think this means an honorarium.

There is no preaching in the assembly because the textbook is the bible and the method is a one another reeading and discussing the text. If one cuts and pastes to achieve some GOAL then they deny that scripture is adequate.

The singing for almost 400 years consisted of the Psalms or other text but the Bible is not metrical so the stle would not be tuneful in our sense. That is because the function is to teach, admonish and comfort one another WITH Scripture.

Anyone who hires a song leader recognizes their own poor leadership and goals for the "school of the Bible." It DENIES the members of the body their function. The Precentor in the Catholic church had to be "clergy" and is defined as the "first heresy largely pervading the church." I doubt that there are any elders out there ready to RISK being a NewTestament church or a Restored chutch because the DEBT is the driver.

I will post a couple of links here to the Quail Springs church under Mark Henderson: he is one of the hireling-changelings intending to restructure the whole church of Christ. Of course they had once-Christian universities giving them aid and comfort. With all of the money and discord and broken families, they can probably count their CONVERTS on their own fingers and the churches DIVERTED are as far as I know those of the original DISCORDERS. Of course, one of the PENALTIES for hiring a professional SHEPHERD is that he is always looking for theenxt job and bonds with anyone who seems friendly. That is why it has been easy for the NACC to seduce a small group of men who ASPIRED to be the biggest and best and highest paid.

That is why hiring a hireling is very dangerous because the PhDuhs have boasted about serving PROPHETIC roles to be CHANNELERS of advanced degrees to go out and FACILITATE the demise of the "conservative" churches. I have exerienced a couple of ACUers who were well prepared to wreck or ruin.

http://www.piney.com/Mark.Henderson.1.html

I am working on part two where all of the deceivers like Atchley deny that the New Testament did anything to disturb the Old Testament Musical Worship. This part will just look at the word PLAY which is the musical idolatry which deliberately threw away Grace and got them turned over to worship the starry hose. This is the worship they HOPE is not abrogated in the N.T. Too bad, the Bible is filled with the PLAY word which is the CHILDREN piping hoping to get Jesus to sing and dance.

http://www.piney.com/Mark.Henderson.2.html

This review is not yet posted but should be shortly. When Paul spoke of sending STRONG DELUSIONS to those who do not love truth, this first passage has Jesus WARNING those withotu ears. That is why the discorders DO NOT have ears and are delusional and people love to laugh AT them while they think people are laughing WITH them.

You need to look up my stuff on tithing and the LAW OF GIVING. This proves that even if these JOB DESCRIPTIONS existed, they are UNFUNDED PROGRAMS.

Ken Sublett
Ken Sublett

June 27th, 2007, 9:13 pm #36

RHCC is alive and praising the Lord! The new Saturday night service is such a deep worshipful experience. Anyone who hasn't attended a Saturday evening service and lives in the DFW Metroplex, is encouraged to come and praise the Lord with us. The Lord is being praised and lifted up in a powerful way. Praise the Lord, we are moving forward and out of bondage that many denominations keep God's people in. We are free to worship him in this exciting way.

I praise God for giving us such strong leaders as the ministers and elders who realize that we are going into new territory, but not afraid to step out and say it's okay, there isn't any conflict here. They are making bold moves and it will help bring many of the lost into His church. Attendance is on the increase as we reach out into the community to bring the Good News to them.

Praise the name of the Lord with me! It's okay to have church service on Saturday and it's okay to praise Him with instruments. We just need to praise Him!
QUAIL SPRINGS FALLS AS PART OF THOSE WHO HAVE DECEIVED ONLY THEIR OWN FLOCKS.

<a target="_blank" href="http://www.piney.com/Mark.Henderson.1.html">Mark Henderson Review # One</a>

This review will show that neither Mark or his though leaders and handlers from the NACC know or care about the context of their proof texts OR the story line. Like the few other churches, Mark and the church has had a long agenda using Musical Performers as a legalistic end run around the NO INSTRUMENTS view of Quail Springs' owners. Now, pretending to do a STUDY he just imitates the older papers fed to them by the NACC.

The SHORT FALL or falling attendance has always been the DRIVEN PURPOSE to add instruments. The falling membership has always attended the addition of CLERGY SINGERS which is called "the oldest heresy largely pervading the church." The INTENTIONAL DRIVEN PURPOSE to add instruments to the youth groups and Saturday WORSHIP SERVICE has also peeled off members. The MISleaders do not care because they have ACCEPTED the loss of half of the OWNERS in the transistion to a neo Babylon Harlot system (Rev 17) using rhetoricians, singers and instrument players as SORCERERS (Rev 18). You have to accept the fact that you have fallen into the affliction prophesied.

<a target="_blank" href="http://www.piney.com/Mark.Henderson.2.html">Mark Henderson Review # Two</a>

Because Mark has not fully quoted Everett Ferguson about Matthew 11 to prove that Jesus had nothing to say about instruments, I have decided to do a separate article on the RISING UP TO PLAY fall from grace at Mount Sinai. Jesus warns that those WITHOUT EARS will not even be able to hear his message. All of the PLAY words identify musical and always perverted prostitutes or Sodomites SERVING the Mother Goddess.

Mark Henderson Review # 3 will review all of the musical idolatry in ALL known literatre as MARKING the effeminate or perverted "priestlings." Tom Burges is the source of the "scholarly quotes" proving that PSALLO authorizes instruments. However, Tom is careful to NOT post the rest of the story that PSALLO or pluking always identified older males seducing the 'youth ministers' whose hairs had been plucked. None of the small band of follow the misleader such as Milton Jones or Max Lucado has failed to lie TO God and ABOUT God. The message of The Book of Enoch quoted by Jude is that when people FALL into musical idolatry they have been led by Satan or Lucifer (Zoe) and they will never be able to recover. They have done the unforgiveable sin of Hebrews 6.

You should NOT follow the BLIND misleaders. You are free to tell us your good, bad and ugly and no one will hurt you here where <a target="_blank" href="http://www.network54.com/Forum/187120/">MOST denominations post when they elders deliberately turn into WOLVES.</a>

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 16th, 2007, 5:53 am #37

Praise you Chris: you are as powerful as God who said that HE could lift Himself UP. How does it feel to know that you REST on as your foundation lying about God and lying TO God? I assure you that as Locusts you are fulfilling Revelation and SORTING out and collecting those MARKED by that of Cain: A MUSICAL NOTE. As I read Revelation the SORTING works by chasing off the tiny remnant so that YOU are all collected for easy LEFT BEHIND. The larger the crowd the LOUDER you will sceeech and scream. However, I THINK that the GROWTH isn't happening except on Saturday when wrestling is not on anyway. Why don't you CHART the growth and prove that you are an EXCEPTION. I will watch.

<font color=purple>Now will I rise, saith the Lord; now will I be exalted; now will I lift up myself. Isa 33:10</font>

Now, back up: you are TAKEN CAPTIVE and never hear the CONTEXT and quite readily BELIEVE and EXULT in the lies which lets you TRIUMPH OVER Jesus Christ in the same FULFILMENT as that of JUDAS. He had to go hang himself when Jesus hand ground him the SOP as a MARK for Satan to ENTER HIM: Sop has the same root meaning as PSALLO. So, you have been fed the SOP of Jesus sent as a STRONG DELUSION by a STRONG DELUDER. That is the MARK that the spirit is the spirit OF Satan. The sons of the devil SPEAK ON THEIR OWN and sing on their own as that CROOKEKD GENERATION. The SPIRIT is your own BREATH which God has turned on you to BURN YOU UP eternally.

<font color=red>At the noise [spark, thunder, bleating] of the tumult [crowd, rumbling] the people fled;
at the lifting up of thyself the nations were scattered. Isa 33:3

And your SPOIL shall be gathered like the gathering of the caterpiller: as the running to and fro of locusts [Muses Re 18:22] shall he run upon them. Isa 33:4</font>

If any fool couldn't figure it out, YOU are lifting YOURSELF up (outlawed by Paul) and because you do not do your LIFTING with justice and righteousness THAT means that you CANNOT be a part of the exalting of THE LORD but are engaged in the Lucifer (Zoe) principle of bleeding OFF worship for yourself. Hey! We all know that people who do that girly thing in the Holy Place are just LYING about lifting up God Who is MUCH TOO HEAVY to BLOW UP with wind instruments.

HOW IS THE LORD LIFTED UP? This speaks of the seven spirits of KNOWLEDGE to rest on Jesus and NOT some little fairie who whispers sweet nothings into preacher's ears.

<font color=blue>The LORD is exalted, for he dwells on high; he will fill Zion with justice and righteousness. Isaiah 33:5

He will be the sure foundation for your times,
a rich store of salvation
and wisdom and knowledge;
the fear of the LORD is the KEY to this treasure Isaiah 33:6

Behold, their valiant ones shall cry without: the ambassadors of peace shall weep bitterly. Isa 33:7</font>

So, you see that it is GOD who scatters those who AFFLICT people with lies, collection plates and music which AFFLICTS. You guys REALLY had nothing to do with it!

<font color=blue>The highways lie waste, the wayfaring man ceaseth: he hath BROKEN the covenant, he hath despised the cities, he regardeth no man. Isa 33:8

The earth mourneth and languisheth: Lebanon is ashamed and hewn down: Sharon is like a wilderness; and Bashan and Carmel shake off their fruits. Isa 33:9</font>
<font color=red>Ye shall conceive chaff, ye shall bring forth stubble: YOUR breath [spirit], as fire, shall DEVOUR you. Isa 33:11</font>

When you PERFORM on the Sabbath you are engaged in the worship of the STARS (you) just like the Jews you lie about. YOU are now fulfilling Isaiah 30 and HE is BEATING you into hell with Wind, String and Percussion instruments. God uses YOUR OWN breath to burn up UP and burn you OUT. When the ACU guy wants to call down holy fire I really thought that the prayer would be answered. Zoe also called it down.

That is the meaning of the Locusts or musical performers or SORCERERS who TAKE CAPTIVE those with the Musical Mark of Cain and begin to beat the HELL INTO THEM.

That means that you GET PREGNANT on chaff and GIVE BIRTH to stubble. That means that you are UNDER (inferior position) of the Mother of harlots and your speakers, singers and musicians are SORCERERS. In the story of Circe (church in Texas) once she had returned them to the BEAST stage she FED them on hand-kneeded DUNG pattycake SERMONS.I LOVE TO SEE THINGS OF BIBLICAL PROPORTION IN MY OWN LIFE.

<font color=red>And the PEOPLE shall be as the burnings of lime: as thorns cut up shall they be burned in the fire. Isa 33:12
Hear, ye that are far off, what I have done; and, ye that are near, acknowledge my might. Isa 33:13</font>

Contrary to the SUPERIOR POSITION all of history knows that when you fall into MUSICAL IDOLATRY it is the SIGN or MARK identified in The Book of Enoch and Jude,the WHINING and WAILING and BLOWING THE EAST END WIND FROM YOUR BELLY,is a sign of UNMITIGATED FEAR AND HORROR for what you KNOW is coming. Satan used the YOUTH and perverted in the book of Enoch and when the faitlful fell THEY COULD NEVER GET BACK UP. So, the SONGS in the temple have become HOWINGS and God "has been here and said I WILL NOT PASS THIS WAY AGAIN."

SURE, go ahead and laugh but it will be the pitiful wail of TOO LATE, TOO LOST. Boasting is always a sign of the INFERIOR POSITION. The Mother has you down for the COUNT. So, eat, drink and make Harry.

<font color=purple>The sinners in Zion are AFRAID; fearfulness hath surprised the HYPOCRITES Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings? Isa 33:14</font>

Chaneph soiled with sin, corrupt, defiled, polluted, profane. Jesus also identified the POLLUTED rhetoricians, singers and musicians as HYPOCRITES: all actors are hypocrites.
If we can SEE you or HEAR you or SMELL you then the worship is NOT in the Most Holy Place where musicians would be executed BUT it is in the TRAMPLING OF THE COURTS OF THE GENTILES. The singers and musicians outside of the sacrificial court were prostitutes and Sodomites. God does NOT count you:
  • <font color=red>Revelation 11:2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.</font>
<font color=blue>For both prophet and priest are profane; yea, in my house have I found their wickedness, saith the Lord Je.23:11
And such as
do wickedly against the covenant
shall he corrupt by FLATTERIES
:
but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits. Da.11:32

When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion,
and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof </font>
<font color=red>by the spirit of judgment, and
by the spirit of burning.
Is.4:4</font>

I also REJOICE with you Christ. I could never quite grasp it but when we SEE THE SIGNS God gives us permission to rejoice and HISS and clapp you on your way. I am EXTREMLY grateful that God has permitted me to SEE HIS JUDGMENT being poured out to the BEAT of wind, string and percussion instruments. My prophet's skills were wrong: by this time I expected that we would be set up so that I could see Jesus who asks: "Shall He find faith when He returns?" No, almost none. Your GLOATING is exactly what The book of Enoch prophecies when God probably HAS COME with his hosts to EXECUTE judgment right before our watching eyes.

I think you will not WHOLLY SEDUCE many from among churches of Christ who have grown up with literate and ethical preaching and teaching. That seems like an ENDORSEMENT of faithful obedience which peole lie and call TRADITIONS.

Isaiah goes on to prophesy that there will be NOT be troubled by terrorists, scribers, receivers of the shekel, counters of towers or PODIUMS (high places)

PRAISE SINGING always meant the legalism of HELPING LIFT UP GOD so that he does not fail--again. The Aztecs collected the masses and the VICTIM got magical musical instruments and at least four girls. Then at the JUBILEE he had his heart cut out and and a FIRE LIT to restart all of the fires. Up to 20,000 attended their musical sacrifice: they all got their HEART cut out. History knows that they were always emotionally and sexually abnormal. No exception. Hee Haw.
Musical instruments are MACHINES for doing HARD WORK or producing SHOCK AND AWE: that is why music is THE world's oldest profession: emotionally and sexually abnormal and therefore able to CALL DOWN the "gods."
Ken... you need to calm down. God gave us voices to sing and instruments to play. Every one has their own opinon and you should take yours else where.
Thank you.
have a WONDERFUL day.
p.s. spend some time AWAY from the computer.
go be with family instead of typing out pages and pages of comebacks. it will do you some good!

Ken Sublett
Ken Sublett

August 7th, 2007, 6:41 pm #38

I can say without contradiction that those attempting to "infiltrate and divert" peaceable churches of Christ to IMPOSE choirs (teams) and instruments, twist the Bible and all known history to defend the congenital sectarianizing impulse.

They use good people like Alexander Campbell to claim that the EXPLOSION did not happen untill 1906 when the Church of Christ simply refused to be INCLUDED as part of the Disciples Denomination defined fully in the 1909 Centenial edition of the Declaration and Address. The Christian Church SECTED out of the Disciples in 1926 and fully EXPLODED out in 1968. Yet, they have no problem getting past their lips the claim that the Church of Christ SECTED OUT of a denomination which would not fully exist for about 60 years. Now, that is stretching truth.

FACTS to refute FALSE teaching: Remembering that people became higly addicted to card playing and the results were as bad as alcohol. I knew a lady in Seattle who fell into all kinds of spiritual problems as a result of being HOOKED on ROOK.

John Lewis 1932

<font color=blue>THE FOLLOWING PAGES contaln an answer to the challenge made by the
secretary of the Tennessee Christian Missionary Society, sent forth to "our
conservative brethren." The issue is clearly stated and the matter plainly put.

It is significant that the first "popular preacher" among the Reformers who came out "in favor of instrumental music in churches" also favored "social dancing in our ramifies." Instrumental music, social dancing, card playing, and kindred practices all appeal to the animal emotions of man, but never to the spiritual nature of man. These practices, in many places, today, as leeches, are sucking all spiritual life out of the churches. Where churches are spiritually dead, it takes organs, fiddles, and horns to keep up an interest; because, if their animal nature flagged, they would be religiously dead. Instrumental music has no place in spiritual assemblies. It belongs to entertainments, but not in the worship.

On instrumental music 1 stand with John Rogers and Alexander Campbell, The society secretary stands with "a popular preacher" who came out, in 1851, "in favor of instrumental music in churches" and "social dancing in our families."</font>

Mr. G gave the Christian Churches AUTHORITY for the use of instrumental music. He suggested that if the worshipers of MARS could be aroused by instruments WHY NOT the church of Christ.

Not as lied about Alexander Campbell on Instrumental music but Mr. G states that gives the ONLY AUTHORITY every claimed which was claimed by the Mother of the Anglican--Christian church movement as "common to all pagan cults." If Mr. G. is really Alexander Campbell then it doubly denies what Lee and the change agents falsely assigns to him.

<font color=blue>"INSTRUMENTAL MUSIC is entirely in harmony with the most grateful, solemn and happy feelings of which the human heart is susceptible. Indeed, sacred music upon an instrument, tends, in a very considerable degree, to excite solemn and holy emotions; and we cannot forbear to say, that could the music of our churches be improved--could it be accompanied with an instrument,</font>

Mr. G gave the Christian Churches AUTHORITY for the use of instrumental music. He suggested that if the worshipers of MARS could be aroused by instruments WHY NOT the church of Christ.

Not as lied about Alexander Campbell on Instrumental music but Mr. G states that gives the ONLY AUTHORITY every claimed which was claimed by the Mother of the Anglican--Christian church movement as "common to all pagan cults." If Mr. G. is really Alexander Campbell then it doubly denies what Lee and the change agents falsely assigns to him.

<font color=blue>"INSTRUMENTAL MUSIC is entirely in harmony with the most grateful, solemn and happy feelings of which the human heart is susceptible. Indeed, sacred music upon an instrument, tends, in a very considerable degree, to excite solemn and holy emotions; and we cannot forbear to say, that could the music of our churches be improved--could it be accompanied with an instrument,</font>

True: that is what Jesus died to REMOVE and what Paul OUTLAWED for the synagogue or school of the Bible.

<font color=blue>it would soothe [as in soothsay] and calm the feelings of the auditors; it would improve the order of the house; it would call into lively action the latent religious emotions of the heart, and add very much to the enjoyment on such occasions.

"Music exerts a mysterious charm upon man--it takes captive the citadel of life--carries him out of himself, and leads him where it will. The shrill fife and the rattling drum, inspire the soldier just about to enter into battle, with a zeal and daring which no hardship can overcome, and no danger intimidate, and causes him to rush headlong into the thickest of the combat, regardless of consequences.</font>

In fact ALL singing and instruments define this enchantment or sorcery: then and now it had no higher motive than to silence the human spirit so it could give heed (Paul's only worship word) to the Word of God.

That's what John meant when he defined the rhetoricians, singers and instrumentalists as SORCERERS working for the Mother of Hatlots. Confession is good for the lost souls.

<font color=blue>If martial music thus inspires the worshipers of Mars, will sacred music do less for the humble followers of the meek and lowly Jesus--the worshipers of the true and living God? No!</font>

The Georgics IV Virgil
  • <font color=purple>Of air-born honey, gift of heaven, I now
    Take up the tale. Upon this theme no less
    Look thou, Maecenas, with indulgent eye.
    A marvellous display of puny powers,
    High-hearted chiefs, a nation's history,
    Its traits, its bent, its battles and its clans,
    All, each, shall pass before you, while I sing.
    Slight though the poet's theme, not slight the praise,
    So frown not heaven, and Phoebus (female Apollo, Abaddon, Apollyon)
    hear his call.

First find your bees a settled sure abode,
    Where neither winds can enter (winds blow back
    The foragers with food returning home)
    Nor sheep and butting kids tread down the flowers,
    Nor heifer wandering wide upon the plain
    Dash off the dew, and bruise the springing blades.

Let the gay lizard too keep far aloof [male musicians for Dionysus]
    His scale-clad body from their honied stalls,
    And the bee-eater, and what birds beside,
    And Procne smirched with blood upon the breast
    From her own murderous hands. For these roam wide
    Wasting all substance, or the bees themselves
    Strike flying, and in their beaks bear home, to glut
    Those savage nestlings with the dainty prey.

Deiopea, and, bow at length laid by,
    Fleet-footed Arethusa. But in their midst
    Fair Clymene was telling o'er the tale
    Of Vulcan's idle vigilance and the stealth
    Of Mars' sweet rapine, and from Chaos old
    Counted the jostling love-joys of the Gods.
    Charmed by whose lay, the while their woolly tasks
    With spindles down they drew, yet once again
    Smote on his mother's ears the mournful plaint
    Of Aristaeus; on their glassy thrones
    For then 'tis ever the fresh springs they seek
    And bowery shelter: hither must you bring
    The savoury sweets I bid, and sprinkle them,
    Bruised balsam and the wax-flower's lowly weed,
    And wake and shake the tinkling cymbals heard
    By the Great Mother: on the anointed spots
    Themselves will settle, and in wonted wise
    Seek of themselves the cradle's inmost depth.

But if to battle they have hied them forth-
    For oft 'twixt king and king with uproar dire
    Fierce feud arises, and at once from far
    You may discern what passion sways the mob,
    And how their hearts are throbbing for the strife;
    Hark! the hoarse brazen note that warriors know
    Chides on the loiterers, and the ear may catch
    A sound that mocks the war-trump's broken blasts;</font>
Mr. G, subconsciously no doubt, defined the purpose for vocal and instrumental music in the worship of Mars or any of the tens of thousands of gods. The goal of musical worship was to take you out of yourself. This was <font color=red>enthuse O mania </font>which means that you were insane. This was ecstasy, Paul called it insanity, to permit you to have a personal relationship with a god.

"The priests of the pagan temples had been paid from the purse of the Empire, but now Caesar was a Christian and the priests of Mars and Venus [ZOE, lucifer] hastened to their baptisms. For the first time in the history of the church, salaries were paid to Christians workers. Tradition has it that Constantine's mother was the first to give the money for the erection of a church building... All this (meetings in homes) was over now. The rags of persecution gave way to softer garments, and the church began to enjoy the feel of silk upon its flesh. Thus the Pergamos stage of church history came into being, the church was married to the world." (Barnhouse, D.G., Revelation, Zondervan, p. 52).

That is why ALL music in religion relates to the Mother of the Gods and why it WORKS because science knows that music creates a drug high--endorphins--which incites FIGHT, FLIGHT or SEXUAL impulses. That is why "religion, music and sexuality" have always been joined at the lips.

Next, I will give you Alexander's response which is radically radicalized by Lee and friends who know that the Bible associates music as the WEAPON of Satan from Genesis to Revelation.

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 25th, 2007, 2:40 am #39

It's okay Ken, I'm sorry you are still in bondage. I sometimes find to hard to follow all you rantings. The Lord Jesus Christ came to free us from bondage and brought us the good news. Unfortunetly, there are many out there like you; I once was, too. I don't look down on those still in bondage, but I do pray for them that they come to see the freedom in Christ. Freedom to worship him everyday of the week, freedom to worship with or without instruments.

It's hard for me to understand how the church of Christ ever picked this one thing, 'instruments' to be the topic of such contention. Why not argue about whether it's okay to have carpet in the church, or a baptistry, or where the communion table should reside, or whether it's okay to have Sunday School or Wednesday night services? They are all equally as questionable as instruments. I don't say those things to make a joke of it; it's just hard for me to understand where the arguments come from and how we get fixated on certain things and not the other.

I can appreciate that you have a conviction, but if we let our convictions or church doctorines get in the way of knowing God and His peace, and being able to take the gospel into the world, than we are to be pittied. Where does the scripture address that we should not have instruments in worship?

I think the main point I am making is if God says we shouldn't do some thing, than we shouldn't. If he doesn't address it, I think within a certain range, he is giving us freedom to choose. My worship is enhanced with instruments. I think that God is pleased when I worship him - period!

I also think you are seeing the begining of something big! There are other churches of Christ in the D/FW area who are adding instruments in worship and some like that and some don't. But there is no sin being commited here. I think you need to be open to the scriptures and allow the Lord to soften your heart in certain areas. My heart was once hardened, too. Now, I rejoice that I am free to worship Him as never before. The chains of bondage have been broken and I praise the Lord for that! I pray he continues to work in my life and all of our lives to bring us to be the people he has called us to be. We need to get together and see the importance of bringing the lost to Him.
First off I just want to say that I do not know anything about your particular church, but I have been in church all my life. I do not understand what is so wrong with worshiping God with instruments and songs. If the people of God do not praise Him with the instruments then they will be used by the people of the world to praise the devil. In fact, praise with instruments was implemented by King David as the job of the Levites working in the Temple of Jerusalem in 1 Chronicles 23:5 "Moreover four thousand were porters; and four thousand praised the LORD with the instruments which I made, said David, to praise therewith,"KJV. Furthermore Psalms 150 says,

"1 Praise ye the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power.2 Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness.3 Praise him with the sound of the TRUMPET: praise him with the PSALTERY and HARP.4 Praise him with the TIMBREL and DANCE: praise him with STRINGED INSTRUMENTS and ORGANS.5 Praise him upon the LOUD CYMBALS: praise him upon the HIGH SOUNDING CYMBALS.6 Let EVERY THING that hath breath PRAISE the LORD. Praise ye the LORD."KJV

The New International Version translates it like this, "1 Praise the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary; praise him in his mighty heavens. 2 Praise him for his acts of power;
praise him for his surpassing greatness. 3 Praise him with the sounding of the TRUMPET, praise him with the HARP and LYRE, 4 praise him with TAMBOURINE and DANCING, praise him with the STRINGS and FLUTE, 5 praise him with the CLASH of CYMBALS, praise him with RESOUNDING CYMBALS. 6 Let EVERYTHING that has breath PRAISE the LORD. Praise the LORD."NIV

Well now that we have made it clear that God wants us to worship him with instruments it seems that there would be no complaints from anyone. However, I realize that we all have our own ways of worshipping God and as long as we wroship Him in Spirit and in truth I do not see how any ones way of worshipping is wrong or idolatrous. We should be joyful and full of excitement about what the Lord has done for us. We do not worship God as if he needs our songs and dances or as if we think we gain any authority or power over God. But we choose to sacrifice our pride and self importance to humble ouselves so that Jesus the forgiver of our sins can see that we are humble.

I do not know of anything more humbling than singing to a person you cannot see with physical eyes or hear with physical ears. And what about dancing and playing instruments for someone the world says doesn't exist! It shows God that we're serious about our love, praise, thanks, and worship. The Bible says that we are the Temple of the Lord now. If Jesus lives in our hearts isn't it fitting that a praise continually be on our lips?

Finally, I haven't seen anything in this forum that would suggest that there is any controversy with dancing before the Lord, but just in case, there are also scriptures handling that issue too! The scripture qouted above Psalms 150:4 includes dancing as a form of praise. Also 2 Samuel chapter six tells us of when the Ark of the Covenant was brought to Jerusalem after being kept at the house of Obed-Edom. 2 Samuel 6:14-16 reads,

"14 And David danced before the LORD with all his might; and David was girded with a linen ephod. 15 So David and all the house of Israel brought up the ark of the LORD with shouting, and with the sound of the trumpet. 16 And as the ark of the LORD came into the city of David, Michal Saul's daughter looked through a window, and saw king David leaping and dancing before the LORD; and she despised him in her heart."

It further reads in 2 Samuel 6:20-23,

"20 Then David returned to bless his household. And Michal the daughter of Saul came out to meet David, and said, How glorious was the king of Israel to day, who uncovered himself to day in the eyes of the handmaids of his servants, as one of the vain fellows shamelessly uncovereth himself! 21 And David said unto Michal, It was before the LORD, which chose me before thy father, and before all his house, to appoint me ruler over the people of the LORD, over Israel: therefore will I play before the LORD. 22 And I will yet be more vile than thus, and will be base in mine own sight: and of the maidservants which thou hast spoken of, of them shall I be had in honour. 23 Therefore Michal the daughter of Saul had no child unto the day of her death."

Wow!! Being made unable to have children is pretty strong retribution for just making a rude remark about someone elses praise to God. And while I do not believe in scaring people into believing my religious views, though it seems like some people in this forum do, I do believe that what a person gives to God is sacred to God. When the woman with the alabaster box came to Jesus, kneeling at his feet, and the men around Him tried to stop her Jesus sat an example that all Christians should follow. He said leave her alone because even though the men around Jesus didn't think what the woman was doing was right Jesus saw that this was her sacrifice of praise and worship. He knew that it was not what the religious people said to her that mattered. All that mattered was that she was doing what she needed to do for Him and no one else.

I hope this has helped someone understand things better. If you want more info or you don't agree with me and would like to prevent your views I would be happy to discuss it more with you. My email is <ltwin_2@yahoo.com>

ken Sublett
ken Sublett

August 26th, 2007, 11:04 pm #40

If this is too long don't worry about it: the Book of Enoch and all of the Biblical examples prove that once you associate the sexual impulses created by MUSIC with the Holy Spirit God, you have fallen and probably cannot either read or accept what follows. I don't expect many "converts" because that would be contrary to all of the FALLS FROM GRACE INTO LEGALISM both caused and marked by performance music--with or without instruments--in the School of the Bible and in the face of Jesus Christ who gathers so that we--the twos and threes--can "Learn of ME." The direct commands outlawing "music" which creates the spiritual anxiety Jesus died to remove, FILLS the Bible from "Lucifer (zoe) the singing and harp-playing prostitute in the garden of Eden to the Mother of Harlots who USES the FRUITS people lust after as performance speakers, singers and instrument players whom John called SORCERERS who HAD deceived the whole world.

Professionals CANNOT grasp that because Jesus said that truth had been hidden in parables from the foundation of the world from those who must NOT understand the truth (Matthew 13). This included a RACE of "vipers" and a CROOKED generation from which we must ESCAPE (Acts 2): these were the perverted new-wineskin singers. The Jews--mostly imported non-Israelites--were a RACE of Children (the PLAY parable) who as pipers, singers and dancers were consigned by Jesus to the AGORA or marketplace where all pagan religions using prostitutes and sodomites, speakers and singers, musicians and dancers, sellers of radishes and young boys took place.

Take it as a fact which the False Preachers either do not know or deliberately lie about The Israelite Monarchy (united then divided then destroyed) because it was quite IDENTICAL to the Canaanite, Egyptian or Babylonian idolatry. God gave them kings in His ANGER and took them away in His anger.

None of the proof texts from that period relate to the acceptable assembly in the Synagogue--beginning in the wilderness--which INCLUDES "a school of the bible" and EXCLUDES loud instruments or "making a joyful noise before the Lord." Because these create PANIC impulses they were reserved for sending life and death messages. David was NOT a worship leader: the Levitical Warrior Musicians were under the King and commanders of the army. They did NOT lead the worship and could not enter the "chuch house" without getting executed.

If preachers had read Acts 7 we would all be wiser: Stephen judged both the CLERGY and the TEMPLE by calling them back to Mount Sinai. When they "rose up to play" they were engaged in the musical idolatry of the Egyptian Triad under Apis the golden calf. For that "sin beyond redemption" God "turned them over to worship the starry host." Stephen specificially points to Amos and Isaiah. God came with ten thousand angels and gave them a firey law of judgment. According to Jude quoting Enoch, God will come again specificially for those who engaged in "musical performance" when they were commanded to REST, READ and REHEARSE the Word of God. An outlawed WORK was "sending out ministers." The new REST word is PAUO which demands: "Stop the speaking your own words (Isa 58), singing, playing instruments or OTHER panic-creating disturbances.

<font color=red>God promised David a TABERNACLE (tent) with easy access on Zion.
BUT, Solomon built God a HOUSE (like the one at Tyre) on Mount Moriah
BUT, God does not LIVE in houses built by HUMAN HANDS nor is He worshipped by human hands [clapping, waving, picking a guitar which is a MACHINE for doing HARD WORK.</font>

When the loud "noise" played and the ark was REMOVED from Zion to Moriah, God SHUT DOWN access to His presence, the Word of God and Grace under the mercy seat. Why would you lust to be EXILED from God?
  • <font color=blue>Isa 2:7 Their land also is full of silver and gold, neither is there any end of their treasures; their land is also full of horses, neither is there any end of their chariots:
    Isa 2:8 Their land also is full of idols; they worship the work of their own hands, that which their own fingers have made:
    • H4639 ma???eh mah-as-eh' From H6213 ; a product, an action (good or bad); generally a transaction; abstractly activity; by implication a product (specifically a poem) or (generally) property:

Isa 5:12 - And the harp, and the viol, the tabret, and pipe, and wine, are in their feasts: but they regard not the work of the LORD, neither consider the operation of HIS hands.
    Isa 2:9 And the mean man boweth down, and the great man humbleth himself: therefore forgive them not.</font>
More fatal is that by identifying with the pagan sacrifices to the Starry Host including the MATRIARCH or mother of harlots, you may, without knowing it, be letting yourself be led into a perverted sexual encounter with the "demons."

We all worry about David's Gender because before his time it was women who PERFORMED public music. Since David boasted that "he made himself vile" with the slave girls, I am not sure I would want to "go and do likewise" especially since it broke up his faithful marriage and led David to slaughter the Saul blood line except one crippled boy: even let one be offered in human sacrifice to protect his Goyim or PAGAN "nation."

When david wore but then stripped off the ephod, and making himself VILE the "praise singing" means to make yourself so polluted that the enemy dare not trouble you: the halal word is the "mother" of the lucifer word.

<font color=blue>"Wearing a linen ephod, David once performed an ecstatic dance before the ark of the Lord. From the fact that his wife Michal chided him for having uncovered himself before his servant's handmaidens (2 Sam. 6:20), it seems likely that the king's exhibition was vulgar and revealing. Apparently as a retaliation for her scolding, David fathered no children by Michal (2 Sam. 6:23)" (Garrison, p. 31-32)</font>

Remember that God abandoned Israel to "worship like the nations" but warned that they would not survive it. The kings were, in fact, chosen by God to carry out the captivity and death penalty imposed BECAUSE of musical idolatry."

Remembering also that the priestly Ephod was a FEMALE garment, it comes as no surprise that the Levites wore linen garments and fulfilled the "female" role of all "like the nation's" temples. To their credit, no singer or musician--even in the vilest pagan temples--could enter the "holy place" which typified the body or church of Christ. The TYPE says that any singer or musician who dared enter the church building was worthy of death. Zechariah assigns the parents of the male who continued to "prophesy" after the SIGNS of Pentecost period were fuflilled. This would MARK anyone who fell into the effeminate singing as worthy of death.

False and unlearned preachers ALWAYS claim that God prophesied that instruments would be in the church. They quote psalms to find "musical instruments" but the fact is that they are LAYING CLAIM to an emasculated, feminine form of singing heard in most churches NOT connected to the School of Christ this day.

All of the church of Christ dupes repeat the universal false teaching promoted by the NACC where all of the "proof texts" ignore the context and story line. Furthermore, all of their PSALLO proof speak of perverted males plucking the harp to seduce a 'youth minister of the gods' where pederasty was THE way to bind spirit and flesh together. Psallo in all of the external senses speaks of WARFARE or perverted males or females PERFORMING as professionals.
  • Delitzsch on Psalms<font color=blue> Moreover, we must take into consideration the facts that the compass of the tenor extends even into the soprano, that the singers were of different ages down to twenty years of age, and that Oriental, and more particularly even Jewish, song is fond of FALSETTO singing. We therefore adopt Perret- Gentil's rendering, chant avec voix de femmes, and still more readily Armand de Mestral's, en soprano; whereas Melissus' rendering, "upon musical instruments called Alamoth (the Germans would say, upon the virginal)," has nothing to commend it.</font>
The Catholics 'used' falsetto singers but when they discovered the "a cappella" or the castrated singers of France, they fired the "falsettos" and used the a capella fellas. When castrating "musical worship teams" became illegal, they composed the modern style "praise singing" which allows a pseudo-castrato singing in the modern church which is NOT remotely similar to the "school of the Bible" Jesus founded to CAST OUT the musical performers "like dung."

Because the NATION was like other nations and they had been "turned over to worship the starry host it comes as no surprise that the musical rituals were quite identical to those of Egypt which caused their fall from grace at Mount Sinai. Even the musical "guilds" used pagan operatives such as the "awakeners of the God." Even David tried to "awaken his lyre so he could awaken the dawn." These were so overtly pagan that they were outlawed during the Intertestament Period when the Sacrificial System ceased officially.

<font color=purple>"professional musicians emerged in Israel about the time of David and Solomon. From then on, we have abundant historical evidence of the role which the professional musicians played in the organization of the temple ritual." (International Dictionary of the Bible, p. 461, Abingdon).</font>

That is because God ABANDONED the nation to worship the Starry Host: never trust anyone who wants to IMPOSE this on you:
  • <font color=blue>"Before the establishment of the kingdom under Saul [as 'firing" God], it was the women who, as in every young civilization, played a major part in the performance of music. Such figures as Miriam, Deborah, Jephtha's daughter, and the women hailing the young hero David have become almost archetypes of female musicians. Characteristic of all these cases is the familiar picture of a female chorus, dancing and singing, accompanied by frenzied drum-beating. This is the scene known to the entire Near East, and not even the severe rule of Islam could wholly suppress this age-old practice." (Int Dict of the Bible, Music, p. 457). </font>
<font color=purple>"the testimonies of neighboring civilizations... concern chiefly the music of courts or temples, which in Sumer, Babylon, and Canaan was then in the hands of professional priests-musicians. We have only a few remarks of Herodotus about Egyptian practices, which were similar to those of ancient Hebrew popular singing. He refers to the 'lament for Linos,' [soprano singing] also to women's chants in procession of the cult of Osiris and the Diana of Bubastis. "In Phoenicia and Syria almost all popular music reflected the worship of Ishtar, the goddess of fertility.</font>

That the singing and playin instruments was feminine and effeminate and that
  • <font color=blue>Qadash means Holiness or the Holy One and she is generally portrayed in a somewhat Egyptian style, with a Hathor-like hair-do.</font>
Miriam was a "prophetess of Hathor" and not of Jehovah: as such she and all of the "matriarchal" goddesses (looking male sounding falsetto) are promoters of the Mother of Harlots (Revelation 17) where all of the "fruits" they lusted after were speakers, singers and instrument players: John called them sorcerers." (Revelation 18). The Mother of Harlots intends to TRIUMPH OVER the "lion of the tribe of Judah." That is why she is always in the superior position:

<font color=blue>As qadesh is an epithet, not a name, it is not clear which Canaanite goddess She is. She may be an aspect of either ´Asherah, `Anat, or `Ashtart or She may represent a combination of ´Asherah, `Anat, and `Ashtart. While scholars today sometimes confuse the various goddesses, it is clear that in the past, in fact, these goddesses were concatenated as well, a single goddess emerging were previously there had been two or three.
  • Praise Qadashu, Lady of of the Stars of Heaven,
    Mistress of All the Gods, [Eve, Zoe]
    May She grant LIFE, welfare, prosperity, and health.
    Mayest thou grant that I behold thy beauty daily.
</font>The women worshipped her in the temple while the men held a sun-rise service "turning their BACK on the temple" <font color=blue>Thus, popular song was usually a prelude to sexual orgies in honor of the goddess, led and organized by her thousands of hierodules." (Interpreter's Dict of the Bible, Music, p. 461)

"Women and girls from the different ranks of society were proud to enter the service of the gods as singers and musicians. The understanding of this service was universal: these singers constituted the 'harem of the gods'."

"Hebrew music... was used in the luxurious times of the later monarchy the effeminate gallants of israel, reeking with perfumes, and stretched upon their couches of ivory, were wont at their banquets to accompany the song with the tinkling of the psaltery or guitar (Am. v1. 4-6), and amused themselves with devising musical instruments while their nation was perishing" (Smith's Bible Dictionary, Music, p. 590). </font>

Your preacher--most--will tell you that there was nothing wrong with the worship of the Samaritans condemned by Amos and other prophets: they just had a bad mental attitude. Sure, a father and son go in to the same temple prostitute but they just had a "bad mental attitude" otherwise God would have laughed and smiled.

Music of all kinds is equated to enchantment or sorcery and there is no historical exception in the religious sense. That is why there is NO music word used in connection with the faithful Israelite "civilians" who attended synagogue--even in the wilderness--where this ALARM singing and instruments was OUTLAWED. This was the universal practiced and an APPROVED EXAMPLE of Jesus where "preaching Moses" meant the "Reading of the Word." That is what Paul commanded as the ekklesia or school of the Bible.

The almost universal and sudden rise of charismatic (meaning effeminate and homosexual) forms of singing and music has the INTENTION of preventing you from learning about any of the CONTEXTS and STORY LINES they deliberately lie about to "make a place for their friends in the mainstream" when imposing music always caused about half of the "owners" to flee without understanding that they are under the eternal Satanic attack using music and the "perverted" persona for which no one will dare post an exception. They know what Paul confirmed: "Fools love to be fooled" and music is at the heart of all of the DECEIVING words.