RHCC Alive and Praising

Ken Sublett
Ken Sublett

April 28th, 2007, 5:42 pm #21

<font color=indigo size=3 face=times new roman>Matt,

For those who need to know:
  • What is NRHCOF?
  • Whose plate is in reference here?
  • Which way are the elders at NRHCOF going?
  • What is the SNL group—is that “Saturday Night Live”?
  • How close behind NRHCOF is the Azle church?
  • Do you know the difference between “it is awesome” and “in awe of the Lord”?
Donnie</font>
Donnie this reminded me of your now-elder who as hostile takeover agent fell into that awesome stuff which ALWAYS says more than people reall want to say. Things like Awesome and Wow are SHIBOLETHS.

I looked up my AWESOME stuff posted here:

http://www.piney.com/MuAwesomeGod.html

Kinda reminds you that God ALWAYS gives us a WAY of escape of we have EYES and EARS.
For instance, we know that ZOE is LUCIFER as the Mother of Gods and that
SHE was unleashed at just the right time so that we can read John in Revelation 17
to identify the Mother of Harlots and then see singers and musicians identified as
SORCERERS in Revelation 18.

no name
no name

May 1st, 2007, 4:01 am #22

RHCC is alive and praising the Lord! The new Saturday night service is such a deep worshipful experience. Anyone who hasn't attended a Saturday evening service and lives in the DFW Metroplex, is encouraged to come and praise the Lord with us. The Lord is being praised and lifted up in a powerful way. Praise the Lord, we are moving forward and out of bondage that many denominations keep God's people in. We are free to worship him in this exciting way.

I praise God for giving us such strong leaders as the ministers and elders who realize that we are going into new territory, but not afraid to step out and say it's okay, there isn't any conflict here. They are making bold moves and it will help bring many of the lost into His church. Attendance is on the increase as we reach out into the community to bring the Good News to them.

Praise the name of the Lord with me! It's okay to have church service on Saturday and it's okay to praise Him with instruments. We just need to praise Him!
Ken,

I believe you need to calm down. God loves us all no matter what opinons we have and thats all that we need to know. Please stop posting such crude posts. Thank You.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 1st, 2007, 11:08 pm #23

I have been to NRHCOF and I love it! I never thought I would see the day. It is awesome, It's about time someone steps up to the plate. Way to go to the Elders at NRHCOF. The SNL group at the AZLE chruch of christ is 100% behind them!
Matt Cook Deacon Azle Chruch Of Christ
Matt,
I am a member of Richland Hills Church of Christ and know people who attend the Azle Church of Christ. I am so happy about the addition on the Saturday night service with instruments and I know it has enhanced my worship experience. There is freedom in Christ!
Take care!

Ken Sublett
Ken Sublett

May 6th, 2007, 11:28 pm #24

RHCC is alive and praising the Lord! The new Saturday night service is such a deep worshipful experience. Anyone who hasn't attended a Saturday evening service and lives in the DFW Metroplex, is encouraged to come and praise the Lord with us. The Lord is being praised and lifted up in a powerful way. Praise the Lord, we are moving forward and out of bondage that many denominations keep God's people in. We are free to worship him in this exciting way.

I praise God for giving us such strong leaders as the ministers and elders who realize that we are going into new territory, but not afraid to step out and say it's okay, there isn't any conflict here. They are making bold moves and it will help bring many of the lost into His church. Attendance is on the increase as we reach out into the community to bring the Good News to them.

Praise the name of the Lord with me! It's okay to have church service on Saturday and it's okay to praise Him with instruments. We just need to praise Him!
I thought that YOU would like to see YOURSELVES as God and all respectable people saw males who did those things because everyone knew that they were parasites: they spread plague even back then.

I like the picture of the Judas Bag which was ALWAYS connected to a FLUTE CASE which was connected to a male usually drunk--always perverted:

These were the ones Jesus referred to when He said that THIS GENERATION is like children PIPING trying to get others into the mood to sing and dance. Jesus would Bow and will not now even though all musicators claim to help you KNOW Jesus PERSONALLY.

<font color=blue>Pr 1:25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel,
and would none of my reproof:

Pr 1:26 I also will laugh at your calamity;
I will mock when your fear cometh;

Pr 1:27 When your fear cometh as desolation,
and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind;
when distress and anguish cometh upon you.

Pr 1:29 For that they hated knowledge,
and did not choose the fear of the LORD:
Pr 1:30 They would none of my counsel:
they despised all my reproof.

Pr 1:31 Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way,
and be filled with their own devices.

Pr 1:32 For the turning away of the simple [seducible, silly children] shall slay them,
and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them.
Pr 1:33 But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely,
and shall be quiet from fear of evil.</font>

Peter said to be baptized and save yourselves FROM this crooked generation of Skolion Singers.

<font color=purple>Luke 7:31 And the Lord said, Whereunto then shall I liken the men of this generation? and to what are they like?

They are like unto children sitting in the marketplace, and calling one to another, and saying, We have piped unto you, and ye have not danced; we have mourned to you, and ye have not wept. Luke 7:32 </font>

Of course, all of the slick speakers, singers, dancers, musicians, prostitutes and sodomites were ROPED OFF to the Marketplace by the PSALLO rope: NOT musical unless you are a CHILD from which we get paiderastiia. Anyone so MARKED by the PSALLO ROPE would be MARKED when they were FORCED to go to the ekklesia (church) for INSTRUCTION ONLY as every literate knows as the meaning of SYNAGOGUE or EKKLESIA where CIRCE (circus) was NOT desent:

<font color=blue>Socrates: Then can you say what are the pursuits which effect this? Or rather, if you like, when I ask you, and one of them seems to you to be of this class, say yes, and when one does not, say no. And first lett us consider flute-playing. Does it not seem to you one of this sort,

[501e] Callicles, aiming ONLY at our pleasure, and caring for naught else?</font>

Literacy 101a knows that in Greek and Latin this SELF pleasure OUTLAWED by Paul as he connected it to the REPROACHES (exposing the pudenda) prophesied of Jesus Christ. These words are DEDICATED to outlaw "singing, dancing, instruments, rhetoricians or any scenic display" which DIVERTED the mind TO the always perverted "players" (hee haw)

<font color=blue>Callicles: It does seem so to me.

Socrates: And so too with all similar pursuits, such as harp-playing in the contests?

Callicles: Yes.

Socrates: And what of choral productions and dithyrambic compositions? Are they not manifestly, in your view, of the same kind? Or do you suppose Cinesias,1 son of Meles, cares a jot about trying to say things of a sort that might be improving to his audience, </font>

Agora or marketplace was for sex, lies and Rock and Roll (the "F" thingy you do on Saturn's Day meaning 666). The ekklesia was for "improving the audience."
<>Cinesias gives us the name Kinesis and that brings us to the STABLE at Grace Centered (Grace=Charis a brown-eyed Greek prostitute meaning Charismatic unless you let Paul give it a sexual RE-ASSIGNMENT). Fred Peatross gives us THE EMERGING CHURCH OF CHRIST a theme at Tulsa Soul Stealing Workshop:

http://www.piney.com/FPRSpectacle.html

This will tell you a lot about Kinesis or "moving in harmony." They LOVE to lie and tell you that the church Fathers had nothing bad to say about instrumental music in worship and YOU LOVE TO HAVE IT SO. Here is some Clement.

http://www.piney.com/FathRecClemBIV.htm ... _651762%22

<font color=blue>Certain angels, having left the course of their proper order, began to favour the vices of men, [Comp. Homily VIII. 13.-R.]
and in some measure to lend unworthy aid to their lust,
in order that by these means they might indulge their own pleasures the more;
and then, that they might not seem to be inclined of their own accord
to unworthy services, taught men that demons could, by certain arts-that is,
by magical invocations-be made to obey men;
and so, as from a furnace and workshop of wickedness,
they filled the whole world with the smoke of impiety, the light of piety being withdrawn.</font>

The book of Enoch, Jubilees and others PROVES that it was FALLEN ANGELS who seduced the YOUTH or CHILDREN into forming choirs, using instruments, "putting on of apparel" etc to seduce people into the CAINITE (from a musical note) valley. Once they have fallen they will NEVER GET BACK UP: They have you PINNED TO THE MAT and what they are doing to you "spiritually" looks just like the pictures.

Oh! That PUDENDA Word: not to worry because no one with a Babble Degree will know what it means. ALL singers and musicians in ancient paganism were PROUD to perform as the HAREM OF THE GODS. If there be EVIL spirits then the LITERATURE says that they are massaging you to PRESENT you for intercourse with DEMONS. They TELL you that that feeling which we know to be SEXUAL is leading you into the presence of SUMBUDDY! The Vineyard lady promises that the New Style Music will lead you into a SEXUAL-LIKE CLIMAX with god (a generic word). All pagan prophesiers and early revivalist churchy music flowed out of Voodoo and they CLAIM that without the music the spirit will not COME.

http://www.piney.com/DocEuripBacc.html

<font color=blue>"And Euripides does likewise, in his Bacchae, citing the Lydian usages at the same time with those of Phrygia, because of their similarity:

But ye who left Mt. Tmolus (Sardis was on this mt.), fortress of Lydia,
revel-band of mine, women whom I brought from the land of barbarians as my assistants and travelling companions,

uplift the tambourines native to Phrygian cities, inventions of mine and mother Rhea.

And again, happy he who, blest man, initiated in the mystic rites, is pure in his life, . . . who, preserving the righteous ORGIES of the great mother Cybele, and brandishing the thyrsus on high, and wreathed with ivy, doth worship Dionysus.

Come, ye Bacchae, come, ye Bacchae, bringing down (double entendre) Bromius, (boisterous one) god the CHILD of god, out of the Phrygian mountains into the broad highways of Greece.</font>

And Rubel Shelly cries:

<font color=red> "Come Holy Spirit, come, make us truly new creatures in Christ"

http://www.piney.com/RsHsJn16.html

</font>Sorry bout that: there is NO OTHER KNOWN CONNECTION. Since Apollo or the Apollyon promised in Revelation along with his Muses (Locusts) is the "father of the twanging bow to send SINGING arrows into your HEART (or love arrows), the father of THIEVES and the father of LIARS" and the promoter of homosexual love where the harp PLUCKERS were "seducing" a CHILDREN in the marketplace, how can you KNOW that you have not been TRANSPORTED into his BROTHEL for save keeping?

Since the Mother of Harlots (Lucifer, Zoe etc) in Revelation 17 uses music and USES musicians as SORCERERS in Revelation 18 and MUSIC always does bewitchment or sorcery, it SEEMS to me that the SILENCE for the "conservatives" means that maybe Satan also has THEIR tongue because A capella means "ala castratos."

Praying For YOU
Praying For YOU

June 1st, 2007, 9:32 pm #25

I just told you: Jesus used the PSALLO rope to DRIVE the 'takers of connections" out of the temple grounds which was only for prayer.

He CAST OUT the Musical Minstrels LIKE DUNG.

He consigned THAT generation marked by "piping, singing and dancing" to the Agora or marketplace.

The marketplace or Agora was the ONLY place for public performance speaking, singing, playing instruments, burning animals, selling young boys and radishes (CDs).

The PSALLO rope is NOT musical but a warfare word: The same polluted rope was used to DRIVE the slackers FROM the Agora and to the EKKLESIA (synagogue, not church) which permitted only speaking and dialog. The speakers, singers and musicians who dallied would have the MARK on them when they got to "church" and would be held in contempt.

The church in the wilderness outlawed singing and instruments, the synagogue practiced it, Jesus built HIS ekklesia or synagogue which all literates such as the Campbells called A school of the Bible.

NO ONE can add musicians or instruments without having the MARK John identified of the Mother of Harlots (Rev 17) who USED music and MUSICIANS whom John called SORCERERS without DELIBERATELY lying to bring the MARKETPLACE into the School of the Bible. I have compared most of the "proof texts" people use to claim thagt God COMMANDED INSTRUMENTAL PRAISE and WE would be disobedient if we DID NOT do it.

My authority is based on the fact that YOU have been the complicit ENABLER of a small band of men who set out--I will always believe--as a psychological experiment using the tricks of Machiavelli (confessed) which are the identical methods defined by Hitler. Because none of them can tell the truth about ANY of the Biblical or historical evidence the ASSERT, I do not accept them as being CHRIST-LIKE or even minimally ethical of the mobsters who would ever drive widows out of their church homes. Spurgeon defined them. Whatever their ethical mores they are NOT following Jesus Christ. And frankly, my dear, some have confessed to not believing anything but a few CORE statements about the Bible and have "taken liberty" to rewrite it.

My authority is based on the fact that my church homes from Seattle to Tennessee have been DELIBERATELY discorded by this small band of merry men who INTENTIONALLY (as they say) set out to RESTRUCTURE churches of Christ into MUSICAL churches but not those the Christian Church would endorse other than as dupable dupes--OF WHICH you are a complict enabler. If THEY get the authority to hold mass meetings (the Hitler scheme) too CLAIM overwhelming ACCEPTANCE when I know that no one has CHANGED from their hidden agenda--the I get the authority to TEST their universally false claims by quoting the Bible and all known facts which repudiate them.

My authority is that Jesus sent ME into all the world to preach RELEASE of the captive FROM what you are enabling WITHOUT being a corrupter of the Word (adulterer or selling knowledge at retail).

You are a complicit ENABLER of a person who had a long AGENDA to bond churches of Christ BACK into the Christian church when the BIG LIE is that churches of Christ were never kissing kin to the Disciples or the later-than-churches of Christ 'Christian Church" c. 1926. As long as YOU are the SENDING sourse of utterly false and destructive ANTI-Biblical knowledge, everyone has the right to REFUTE that. As I listened to the tapes YOU do not have the authority to even question YOUR elders whom YOU did not select.

To keep you from DIVERTING as part of the INFILTRATING ploy by shooting the messenger, All of the readers would give you the assignment of asking ANY elder (the more scholarly the better) to POST on this forum and CONFIRM tht they believe and can EXPLAIN any ONE of the false claims. Part of the Hireling-Changeling CODE OF CONDUCT (I know) was to NEVER respond to the cheap seats.

Finally, The GOSPEL is "come to me all ye that labor and I will give you REST." And of the twos and threes "come learn of me." REST is the same as SABBATH and outlaws "speaking your own words" sending out ministers, READ and REHERSING the Word: more than that comes of sin. REST or PAUL uncludes "STOP the speaking, STOP thesinging, STOP the music." YOU are ENABLING those who REFUSE to go and do not even have a GO button while honest evangelists cant get support unless they have the universal PERSONA of a THEATRICAL performer whom Jesus identified as the HYPOCRITES.

Lots of people have grasped that EVANGELISM has passed out of the hands of the NEVER-LAWFUL institutes and into the hands of individuls who PAY to speak the truth.

By what authority WOULD try to gag me?
WHere does the Bible say "He CAST OUT the Musical Minstrels LIKE DUNG." ?

Ken Sublett
Ken Sublett

June 2nd, 2007, 2:55 am #26

The sacrificial musicians made noise and SERVICE is defined as HARD BONDAGE: a word having the same meaning as the Abaddon in the book of Revelation. The horrors of the slaughter of innocent animals, the sound, the smell of blood, the smell of dung and of burning flesh (where David's instruments sounded) could not be tolerated without the DIVERSION of loud music. As in all pagan sacrificial systems the musicians were called PARASITES because they lived off the temple (when on duty). When the sacrificial systems ran out of power the musicians continued to want to get paid as musicians: that is why a guitarIST was still called a PARASITE.

God knew that ALL of us can read the Word and become disciples. He also knew that there is never a KEY MAN in the kingdom competent to sermonize in the sense of cutting N pasting passages which defines MOST preaching. Therefore, from beginning to the end God demands that we just leave Scripture where it lies and become mutual disciplers.

The danger, as Paul and Peter warned, is that if anyone is allowed to DEVIATE it is first a MARK of what Peter called a CORRUPTER of the word which means "sell learning at retail" which word also means adultery.

That means that neither of us has SEEN or HEARD about an ekklesia which is what Jesus established as a SYNAGOGUE or school of the Bible. That is what the Campbells tried to restore.

IF we were Old Testament literate we would not try to restore what was God's abandonment of Israel to "worship the starry host."
Reading in Egyptian and other history would let people know the nature of their worship and how DUNG had such a deep meaning to people. The Abomination we see in connection with the people just across the Red Sea was a continuation of SUN worship along with other stars and planets. Rubel Shelly suggests that we think of the <font color=red>S.U.N. god</font> instead of the <font color=red>S.O.N. God</font>. Lucado's COSMIC CHRISTMAS carries the same gnostic theme.

One of their friends notes that it was Max Lucado and Rubel Shelly who promoted a NEO-trinity which had been rejected by all known history in the sense of THREE PERSONAL BEINGS. By CUTTING UP the Godhead they CLAIM that the SPIRIT person guides the through VISIONS and AUDIBLE VOICES. The people at Richalnd claimed such a direct operation:

Clement in Stromata used by the False Teachers to lie TO God and ABOUT God notes of Mount Sinai as Egyptian worship of the TRIAD under Apis, the golden calf:
<font color=blue>The Beetle, cap. iv. p. 449, note 6.

Cicero notes the scarabus on the tongue, as identifying Apis, 244 the calf-god of the Egyptians Now, this passage of our author seems to me to clear up the Scriptural word gillulimin Deuteronomy 29:17, where the English margin reads, literally enough, dungy-gods. The word means, things rolled about (Leviticus 26:30; Habakkuk 2:18, 19; 1 Kings 15:12); on which compare Leighton (St. Peter, PP. 239, 746, and note). Scripture seems to prove that this story of Clement's about the beetle of the Egyptians, was known to the ancient Hebrews, and was the point in their references to the gillulim (see Herod., book iii. cap. 28., or Rawlinson's Trans., vol. ii. 353). The note in Migne ad loc. is also well-worthy to be consulted.

Gilluwl (g1544) ghil-lool'; or (short.) gillul ghil-lool'; from 1556; prop. a log (as round); by impl. an idol: - idol

Galal (h1556) gaw-lal'; a prim. root; to roll (lit. or fig.): - commit, remove, roll (away, down, together), run down, seek occasion, trust, wallow.</font>

Gilgal where the WENT TO SIN in Amos is Gilgal.

The Jews called Jesus Beelzebub or Beel-zebul which in Hebrew meant DUNG GOD. Having identified him thusly they could MUSICALLY MOCK Him to death when THEY were the ones FEEDING the "Lord of the flies" duing their animal sacrifices with LOUD MUSIC or nosie to drive off the evil spirits: that is why if you are MAKING MUSIC in the face of God you have returned beyond the cross and have to endure the blood and dung.

<font color=red>And when Jesus came into the rulers house, and saw the minstrels and the people making a noise, Matt 9:23
He said unto them, Give place: for the maid is not dead, but sleepeth. And they laughed him to scorn (mocked). Matt 9:24</font>
  • <font color=blue>Aaoidos ( [aeidô]) singer, minstrel, bard, 3. enchanter

Aoidos singer, MINSTREL, bard, goôn, chrêsmôn aoidos, of the cock, </font>

ALL singing and INSTRUMENTAL sounds include ENCHANTMENT or SORCERY: if anyone attempts to make you THINK or FEEL a certain word by stroking ALL of your pleasure center nerves they are WITCHES and I think you get only ONE Warlock to ten thousand WITCHES.

The COCK points to the GALLI or castrated "musical ministrers" of the Mother of Harlots (Cybele, Zoe etc)

<font color=blue>Chrêsmos 1 [chraô3] the answer of an oracle, oracular response, oracle, Solon., Hdt., attic</font>

Regularly appears with which is Bacchus or Dionysus who was worshipped in the Jerusalem Temple bringing music, sex and homosexuality into the Jerusalem Temple. The concept of Jesus identifying THAT generation as PIPERS in the AGORA trying to make people SING or lament (goon) and DANCE was the INITIATION into that worship where DUNG is part of the initiation and the LOUD MUSIC masks the wailing.
    That is a MARK of the Wimber vineyard which promotes a sexual climas with GOD and the New Wineskins which promotes enthusiasm which is Enthus O mania or the madness of music which ALLOWS the initiation to take place..

<font color=blue>Bakis , idos, ho, Boeotian prophet, Bakides, hoi, soothsayers</font>

The HORN of the "horny" god has lots of background as a LIFELESS HORN. The word is:

<font color=blue>Auleo (g832) ow-leh'-o; from 836; to play the flute: - pipe.</font>
    In Revelation 17 John pointed to the MOTHER OF HARLOTS and then to the FRUITS which they "lusted after" and fruits always means fruits:

<font color=blue>And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee; Re.18:22</font>
In Revelation 18:23 John identifes these musicians as SORCERERS who HAD deceived the whole world.

THESE were the people CLAIMING that they had power to appeas the "dead" girl. In Amos and other places the use of instrumental music was the Marzeah (or pagan Agapae) which was a feast WITH and FOR dead spirits. The minstrels ae identified by the word:
  • <font color=blue>Auletes (g834) ow-lay-tace'; from 832; a flute- player: - minstrel, piper.</font>
Remembering that the MUSICAL WORSHIP TEAM had MOCKED Jesus and claimed supernatural power which ic claimed by all NEO-pagans claiming to be able to "lead you into the presence of God" or as a FERTILITY RITUAL "increase the numbers and money and SAVE MORE SOULS." I don't know how you could better define yourself FOR ALL TO SEE AND HEAR as the prophesied "Abomination (that dungy thangy) of Desolation" standing in the HOLY PLACES of "church architecture."

<font color=red>But when the people were PUT FORTH, he went in, and took her by the hand, and the maid arose. Matt 9:25</font>

This is a REPEAT of the PATTERNISM of the battle between Elijah an the spoken WORD and the singing, dancing and INSTRUMENTS of the prophets of Baal under JEZEBEL. When Lucifer was CAST AS PROFANE out of heaven and into the garden of Eden as the "singing and harp playing prostitute" the word cHALAL can mean "play the FLUTE, steal your inheritance, pollute or prostitute." The musical MINSTRELS were cast out of the presence of God and INTO the Agora or marketplace where all of the singers, musicians, rhetoricians, pagan temples and the "children" chorus leaders who were used and abused.

When preachers read off their outline or from the latest of what Ezekiel identified as "workshops of evil" they do NOT have a clue to the meaning of specific words. NOR do the grandest of Greek scholars who teach the scholars have a remote clue. That is why ENABLERS cannot hear Jesus saying that "Doctors of the law take away the key to knowledbe."

Put forth is:
  • <font color=blue>Ekballo (g1544) Ekballoek-bal'-lo; from 1537 and 906; to eject (lit. or fig.): - bring forth, cast (forth, out), drive (out), expel, leave, pluck (pull, take, thrust) out, put forth (out), send away (forth, out). </font>
The Minstrels or musical team were theatrical performers. Therefore, CLAPPING was to put them forth or out. They had no place in the healing presence of Jesus:
  • <font color=blue>BALLO (g906) bal'-lo; a prim. verb; to throw (in various applications, more or less violent or intense): - arise, cast (out), dung, lay, lie, pour, put (up), send, strike, throw (down), thrust. Comp. 4496. </font>
Why would the Spirit OF Christ allow MUSICIANS to be so compromised by this CODE WORD if your preachers are right that GOD COMMANDED INSTRUMENTAL PRAISE and WE MUST NOT BE DISOBEDIENT? Shouldn''t SOMEONE find SOME text which gives them ANY hope that they are not being driven into hell to the sound of WIND, STRING AND PERCUSSION INSTRUMENTS as Isaiah 30 proves?

One use by the Greeks is:
  • <font color=blue>Sku-bal-izô, look on as DUNG, reject CONTEMPTUOUSLY, D.H.Orat.Vett. 1, cf. skublizô:--

Skubalon (g4657) skoo'-bal-on; neut. of a presumed der. of 1519 and 2965 and 906; what is thrown to the dogs, i.e. refuse (ordure): - dung. </font>

And don't forget that the DOGS and WOLVES who mislead churches were the CYNICS who howled like dogs in their singing style to ATTRACT customers.

<font color=blue>Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ, Ph.3:8

Skulon (g4661) skoo'-lon; neut. from 4660; something stripped (as a hide), i.e. booty: - spoil.</font>
CLAPPING has much the same meaning: By APPLAUDING HIM you EXPLODE HIM:
  • <font color=blue>EX-PLO-DO (EX-plaudo ), to DRIVE OUT or off by clapping; orig. a scenic word said of a player, to hiss or hoot off, EXPLODE HIM.

II. Transf. beyond the scenic sphere.
    A. To drive out or away, to CAST OUT,to SCARE AWAY,</font>
These SCENIC presentations are EXACTLY what Paul outlaws by self-pleasure in Romans 15.

Webster:
  • <font color=blue>To drive from the stage by noisy expressions of disapprobation; to hoot off; to drive away or reject noisily; as, to explode a play.

Him old and young Exploded, and seized with violent hands. --Milton.
    Explode...to drive out, drive out a player by clapping; ex out+plaudere, plodere, to clap, strike, applaud:</font>
So YOU are mocking Jesus and CLAPPING or HISSING Him out.

So, let us say that all of this is WACKO! Ok. Then if the Spirit OF Christ who spoke through the PROPHETS to condemn music as connected to the WORSHIP OF THE STARRY HOST, did not INVITE the musical minstrels into the PRIVATE space where HE performed HIS healing power as the Great Physican rather than the Great Deceiver?

"Music" caused the fall from grace at Mount sinai. Music was outlawed for the Qahal, synagogue or church in the wilderness. Music is called NOISE in the sacrificial system added as a CURSE and because it is like that of all other nations, it was EXORCISM while the common people met God OUTSIDE THE GATES to hear the WORD which is where YOU will have to go because Jesus Christ WILL NOT be in use of MUSIC to silence His songs and sermons.

Music as a WEAPON or TOOL of "worship" now comes from the same place it came in ALL recorded history: from Satan as the MOTHER OF HARLOTS being worshipped when singers and musicians TAKE YOU CAPTIVE as SORCERERS. A musical instrument is a "machine for doing hard work" or for "producing shock and awe" of SORCERY which seems to be MORE that an myth.

How else can 4,000 people be fooled to enable such an outrage except there is some outbreak of supernatural demonism JUST in time?

MUSIC and DUNG was always the MARK of Lucifer's (ZOE) exercising the Lucifer Principle of "bleeding off worship due only to a holy God." The ABOMINATION left lots of dung in the holy precincts in Jerusalem where the "ministers" of Zeus and Dionysus had to wear the HAT of Hermes (the father of the new "hermeneutic" where even Hermes is used by Shelly as John's model of the LOGOS."

http://www.piney.com/2Macc.html

No The O lite will ever find an exception and you are MARKED

Ken Sublett
Ken Sublett

June 4th, 2007, 9:03 pm #27

If WE are practicing the Athenian RELIGIONISM then IMPLIED: we should repent.
Richland is promoting the Athenian worship.
Therefore, Richland should repent

<font color=blue>Acts 17:23 For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription,
  • TO THE UNKNOWN GOD.
    Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship,
    him declare I unto you.
Acts 17:24 God that made the world and all things therein,
  • seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth,
    dwelleth not in temples made with hands;
Acts 17:25 Neither is worshipped
  • with mens hands, as though he needed any thing,
    seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;
    And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth,
Acts 17:26 and hath determined the times before appointed,
  • and the bounds of their habitation;
Acts 17:27 That they should seek the Lord,
  • if haply they might feel after him, and find him,
    though he be not far from every one of us:
Acts 17:28 For in him we live,
  • and move,
    and have our being;
    as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.
Acts 17:29 Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God,
  • we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone,
    graven by art [techne, craftsmanship] and mans device [thinking-inspiration].
Acts 17:30 And the
  • times of this ignorance God winked at;
    but now commandeth all men every where to repent:
Acts 17:31 Because he hath appointed a day,
  • in the which he will judge the world in righteousness
    by that man whom he hath ordained;
    whereof he hath given assurance unto all men,
    in that he hath raised him from the dead.
</font>And Jesus said that his WORD will do the judging: if you have lied TO God and ABOUT God in order to RESTORE Athenian paganism, repentance is probably not an option. Now, what were the Atheniand doing for which they msut REPENT?

Pausanias Description of Greece and the religion of the Marketplace where Jesus CAST the pipers, singers and dancers as well as the collection plates.

http://www.piney.com/ClassPausaniasAttica.html

<font color=blue>[1.1.4] The Athenians have also another harbor, at Munychia, with a temple of Artemis of Munychia, and yet another at Phalerum, as I have already stated, and near it is a sanctuary of Demeter. Here there is also a temple of Athena Sciras, and one of Zeus some distance away, and altars of the gods named Unknown</font>

The MISLEADERS held SECRETS which they would reveal when they got you AROUSED with music. The INITIATION was a pain in the rear--if you know what I mean. Jesus implied that the clergy WANTED to pipe and get him to say OUCH and DANCE.

<font color=blue>[1.2.5] One of the porticoes contains shrines of gods, and a gymnasium called that of Hermes.</font>
This fits the Abomination of Desolation which forced moral Jews to flee Jerusalem to be replaced by Kenites or Cainites.

http://www.piney.com/2Macc.html

<font color=blue>In it is the house of Pulytion, at which it is said that a mystic rite was performed by the most notable Athenians, parodying the Eleusinian mysteries.
But in my time it was devoted to the worship of Dionysus. This Dionysus they call Melpomenus (Minstrel), on the same principle as they call Apollo Musegetes (Apollyon Leader of the Whore Muses).</font> The MELODY word is MELOS and Psallo is NEVER used of music.

<font color=blue>Here there are images of Athena Paeonia (Healer), of Zeus, of Mnemosyne (Memory) and of the Muses, an Apollo, the votive offering and work of Eubulides, and Acratus, a daemon attendant upon Apollo; it is only a face of him worked into the wall.

After the precinct of Apollo is a building that contains earthen ware images, Amphictyon, king of Athens, feasting Dionysus and other gods.</font>
Strabo wrote: 10.3.18]

http://www.piney.com/MuStrabo.html

<font color=blue>Just as in all other respects the Athenians continue to be hospitable to things foreign,
  • so also in their worship of the gods;
    for they welcomed so many of the foreign rites
    that they were ridiculed therefore by comic writers;
    and among these were the Thracian and Phrygian rites.
For instance, the Bendideian rites are mentioned by Plato, and the Phrygian by Demosthenes,
  • when he casts the reproach upon Aeschines' mother and Aeschines himself
    that he was with her when she conducted initiations,
    that he joined her in leading the Dionysiac march,
    and that many a time he cried out "evoe saboe," and "hyes attes, attes hyes";
    for these words are in the ritual of Sabazius and the Mother.
</font>This is the Sabazianism to which God abandoned Israel at Mount Sinai because of MUSICAL IDOLATRY. This is the paganism Richland Hills and a few others have CONFISCATED and told trusting believers that God COMMANDED INSTRUMENTAL PRAISE and they SHOULD NOT DISOBEY. He has TOLD the world that the SPIRIT person has guided the ELDERS and told them to ADD INSTRUMENTAL MUSIC and SABBATH or SABAZIANISM from which RESPECTABLE Jews were QUARANTINED while they SYNAGOGUED.

<font color=purple>[10.3.15] They invented names appropriate to the flute,
  • and to the noises made by castanets, cymbals, and drums,
    and to their acclamations and shouts of "ev-ah," and stampings of the feet;
    and they also invented some of the names by which to designate the ministers,
    choral dancers, and attendants upon the sacred rites,
    I mean "Cabeiri" and "Corybantes" and "Pans" and "Satyri" and "Tityri," and they called the god "Bacchus," and Rhea [ZOE] "Cybele" or "Cybebe" or "Dindymene" according to the places where she was worshipped. Sabazius also belongs to the Phrygian group and in a way is the child of the Mother, since he too transmitted the rites of Dionysus (This is the ancient Babylonian Triad worship)
</font>
These ALL identify those Paul hoped would CASTRATE themselves: homosexual ministers of the "gods.> All MUSICAL or DECEPTION terms point to SORCERIES who used MUSIC and "body worship" to FOOL THE FOOLS.

PAUL COMMANDS ALL MUSICAL WORSHIPERS TO REPENT.

Shawn
Shawn

June 5th, 2007, 1:33 pm #28

Hey Kenny. I was noticing from all the info you are providing us about RHCC that you must be attending the Saturday night services regularly. I was just wondering if you were on Jewish time or just filling your "god-given" duties as watch dog? Let me hear from ya! shawn

Ken Sublett
Ken Sublett

June 6th, 2007, 4:01 pm #29

I am doing GENERIC preaching and it is free to REPUDIATE the false teachers for whom Paul used the word ROBBERS and Peter called CORRUPTERS OF THE WORD meaning "Selling Learning at Retail." The same word meaning ADULTERY. I know nothing about Richland Hills since they choose not to POST the show. I have notice that there has not been a HUGE GROWTH and the newbies simply replace the OWNERS have the 'church house of widows' swiped out from under them.

I claim to be a WATCHMAN ON THE WALLS but "Dogs" are universally condemned as musicians (called parasites in the sacrificial temples) who would do a singy-clappy song or take care of your carnal needs--to which the word PSALLO is always attached as the NACC books tries to justify their own LEGALISTIC SECTARIANISM. I will preach another free sermon on DOGS (musical howlers) who are lumped with SORCERERS (musicians and slick willy rhetoricians) and LIARS for whom hell was prepared according to Isaiah 30 which proves that the LOUD music is the MARK of the BEAST (Zoe) beating you into hell with the same wind, string and percussion instruments Lucifer--the singing and harp playing prostitute--brought with him/her/it and used to WHOLLY SEDUCE Eve in a sexual sense says Paul. I doubt that it matters since your preacher VIOLATES the direct command to 'teach that which has been taught' and violates the PRIVATE INTERPRETATION meaning FURTHER EXPOUNDING LAW and you can sermonize and versify for 50 years and still be Biblically ignorant.

No one prior to the NACC and their dupes--bribed into swilling ignorance by affirmation for treachery--was every so ignorant or so evil as to say that GOD COMMANDED INSTRUMENTAL PRAISE and imply that NOT DOING SO is disobedience. Not too surprising since PhDuh heads of Bible departments claim that there was NOTHING WRONG with the worship in Amos or Isaiah: they just had a bad mental attituted. Not being able to accept that people can have ever READ the Bible and be so devoid of intellect and basic knowledge, it fits the LEGALISTIC PATTERNISM of the last days defined by Paul and John where they are CHANGE AGENTS of the Mother of Harlots (Rev 17) where the slick-willy rhetoricians, singers and musicians are call SORCERERS. By pointing to Isaiah and Ezekiel, Jesus identified the same Kenite or Cainites occupying Jerusalem as SECTARIAN JEWS, HYPOCRITES.

Rather than the BLATANT LIE that the ANTI-instrumental churches of Christ INVENTED the non-instrumental HERESY by having an "ignorant, southern, rednecked mentality, legalistic, sectarians, patternists" they can find NO ONE in the Bible or known history whom they do not have to LIE ABOUT with a STRAIGHT face while being a CROOKED GENERATION of perverse SKOLION singers. How thousands of people can be so COWED that they will ENABLE such heresy PROVES that someone has power to work SIGNS AND WONDERS as all MUSICAL the rhetoric is proven to be SORCERY. My job is to WITNESS because the question still stands: "Shall He find faith when he returns?"

The Church of Christ (always existing under that name) being literate never used instruments nor did any of the denominations which RESTORED; some following John Campbell who called his goal the RESTORATION OF THE CHURCH.

<a href="http://www.piney.com/Calvins.Institutes.ci3.html" target="_blank">In The Mode of obtaining the Grace of Christ, Calvin
notes:
</a>

9. It is, however, to be carefully observed, that Christian liberty is in all its parts a spiritual matter, the whole force of which consists in giving peace to trembling consciences, whether they are anxious and disquieted as to the forgiveness of sins, or as to whether their imperfect works, polluted by the infirmities of the flesh, are pleasing to God, or are perplexed as to the use of things indifferent.
It is, therefore, perversely interpreted by those who use it as a cloak for their lusts,
  • that they may licentiously abuse the good gifts of God,
    or who think there is no liberty unless it is used in the presence of men,
    and, accordingly, in using it pay no regard to their weak brethren.
Under this head, the sins of the present age are more numerous.
  • For there is scarcely any one whose means allow him to live sumptuously,
    who does not delight in feasting, and dress, and the luxurious grandeur of his house,
    who wishes not to surpass his neighbor in every kind of delicacy,
    and does not plume himself amazingly on his splendor.
And all these things are defended under the pretext of Christian liberty.
They say they are things indifferent:
I admit it, provided they are used indifferently.
  • But when they are too eagerly longed for, when they are proudly boasted of,
    when they are indulged in luxurious profusion,
    things which otherwise were in themselves lawful are certainly defiled by these vices.
Paul makes an admirable distinction in regard to things indifferent:
  • "Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure;
    but even their mind and conscience is defiled" (Tit. 1: 15.)
For why is a woe pronounced upon the rich who have received their consolation? (Luke 6: 24,)
  • who are full, who laugh now, who "lie upon beds of ivory and stretch themselves upon their couches;"
    "join house to house," and "lay field to field;"
    "and the harp and the viol, the tabret and pipe, and wine, are in their feasts," (Amos 6: 6; Isa. 5: 8, 10.)
Certainly ivory and gold, and riches, are the good creatures of God, permitted,
nay destined, by divine providence for the use of man; nor was it ever forbidden to laugh, or to be full,
or to add new to old and hereditary possessions, or to be delighted with music, or to drink wine.
  • This is true, but when the means are supplied to roll and wallow in luxury,
    to intoxicate the mind and soul with present and be always hunting after new pleasures,
    is very far from a legitimate use of the gifts of God.
<font color=purple>If God COMMANDED music He commanded wine and a father and son going in to the same temple prostitute.</font>

Let them, therefore, suppress immoderate desire, immoderate profusion, vanity, and arrogance,
that they may use the gifts of God purely with a pure conscience.
When their mind is brought to this state of soberness, they will be able to regulate the legitimate use.

<a target="_blank" href="http://www.piney.com/MuJohnCalvin.html">Click for: John Calvin repudiating Instrumental music using the same LITERATE proof the true Church of Christ has always used.</a>

PT
PT

June 8th, 2007, 4:39 pm #30

Praise you Chris: you are as powerful as God who said that HE could lift Himself UP. How does it feel to know that you REST on as your foundation lying about God and lying TO God? I assure you that as Locusts you are fulfilling Revelation and SORTING out and collecting those MARKED by that of Cain: A MUSICAL NOTE. As I read Revelation the SORTING works by chasing off the tiny remnant so that YOU are all collected for easy LEFT BEHIND. The larger the crowd the LOUDER you will sceeech and scream. However, I THINK that the GROWTH isn't happening except on Saturday when wrestling is not on anyway. Why don't you CHART the growth and prove that you are an EXCEPTION. I will watch.

<font color=purple>Now will I rise, saith the Lord; now will I be exalted; now will I lift up myself. Isa 33:10</font>

Now, back up: you are TAKEN CAPTIVE and never hear the CONTEXT and quite readily BELIEVE and EXULT in the lies which lets you TRIUMPH OVER Jesus Christ in the same FULFILMENT as that of JUDAS. He had to go hang himself when Jesus hand ground him the SOP as a MARK for Satan to ENTER HIM: Sop has the same root meaning as PSALLO. So, you have been fed the SOP of Jesus sent as a STRONG DELUSION by a STRONG DELUDER. That is the MARK that the spirit is the spirit OF Satan. The sons of the devil SPEAK ON THEIR OWN and sing on their own as that CROOKEKD GENERATION. The SPIRIT is your own BREATH which God has turned on you to BURN YOU UP eternally.

<font color=red>At the noise [spark, thunder, bleating] of the tumult [crowd, rumbling] the people fled;
at the lifting up of thyself the nations were scattered. Isa 33:3

And your SPOIL shall be gathered like the gathering of the caterpiller: as the running to and fro of locusts [Muses Re 18:22] shall he run upon them. Isa 33:4</font>

If any fool couldn't figure it out, YOU are lifting YOURSELF up (outlawed by Paul) and because you do not do your LIFTING with justice and righteousness THAT means that you CANNOT be a part of the exalting of THE LORD but are engaged in the Lucifer (Zoe) principle of bleeding OFF worship for yourself. Hey! We all know that people who do that girly thing in the Holy Place are just LYING about lifting up God Who is MUCH TOO HEAVY to BLOW UP with wind instruments.

HOW IS THE LORD LIFTED UP? This speaks of the seven spirits of KNOWLEDGE to rest on Jesus and NOT some little fairie who whispers sweet nothings into preacher's ears.

<font color=blue>The LORD is exalted, for he dwells on high; he will fill Zion with justice and righteousness. Isaiah 33:5

He will be the sure foundation for your times,
a rich store of salvation
and wisdom and knowledge;
the fear of the LORD is the KEY to this treasure Isaiah 33:6

Behold, their valiant ones shall cry without: the ambassadors of peace shall weep bitterly. Isa 33:7</font>

So, you see that it is GOD who scatters those who AFFLICT people with lies, collection plates and music which AFFLICTS. You guys REALLY had nothing to do with it!

<font color=blue>The highways lie waste, the wayfaring man ceaseth: he hath BROKEN the covenant, he hath despised the cities, he regardeth no man. Isa 33:8

The earth mourneth and languisheth: Lebanon is ashamed and hewn down: Sharon is like a wilderness; and Bashan and Carmel shake off their fruits. Isa 33:9</font>
<font color=red>Ye shall conceive chaff, ye shall bring forth stubble: YOUR breath [spirit], as fire, shall DEVOUR you. Isa 33:11</font>

When you PERFORM on the Sabbath you are engaged in the worship of the STARS (you) just like the Jews you lie about. YOU are now fulfilling Isaiah 30 and HE is BEATING you into hell with Wind, String and Percussion instruments. God uses YOUR OWN breath to burn up UP and burn you OUT. When the ACU guy wants to call down holy fire I really thought that the prayer would be answered. Zoe also called it down.

That is the meaning of the Locusts or musical performers or SORCERERS who TAKE CAPTIVE those with the Musical Mark of Cain and begin to beat the HELL INTO THEM.

That means that you GET PREGNANT on chaff and GIVE BIRTH to stubble. That means that you are UNDER (inferior position) of the Mother of harlots and your speakers, singers and musicians are SORCERERS. In the story of Circe (church in Texas) once she had returned them to the BEAST stage she FED them on hand-kneeded DUNG pattycake SERMONS.I LOVE TO SEE THINGS OF BIBLICAL PROPORTION IN MY OWN LIFE.

<font color=red>And the PEOPLE shall be as the burnings of lime: as thorns cut up shall they be burned in the fire. Isa 33:12
Hear, ye that are far off, what I have done; and, ye that are near, acknowledge my might. Isa 33:13</font>

Contrary to the SUPERIOR POSITION all of history knows that when you fall into MUSICAL IDOLATRY it is the SIGN or MARK identified in The Book of Enoch and Jude,the WHINING and WAILING and BLOWING THE EAST END WIND FROM YOUR BELLY,is a sign of UNMITIGATED FEAR AND HORROR for what you KNOW is coming. Satan used the YOUTH and perverted in the book of Enoch and when the faitlful fell THEY COULD NEVER GET BACK UP. So, the SONGS in the temple have become HOWINGS and God "has been here and said I WILL NOT PASS THIS WAY AGAIN."

SURE, go ahead and laugh but it will be the pitiful wail of TOO LATE, TOO LOST. Boasting is always a sign of the INFERIOR POSITION. The Mother has you down for the COUNT. So, eat, drink and make Harry.

<font color=purple>The sinners in Zion are AFRAID; fearfulness hath surprised the HYPOCRITES Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings? Isa 33:14</font>

Chaneph soiled with sin, corrupt, defiled, polluted, profane. Jesus also identified the POLLUTED rhetoricians, singers and musicians as HYPOCRITES: all actors are hypocrites.
If we can SEE you or HEAR you or SMELL you then the worship is NOT in the Most Holy Place where musicians would be executed BUT it is in the TRAMPLING OF THE COURTS OF THE GENTILES. The singers and musicians outside of the sacrificial court were prostitutes and Sodomites. God does NOT count you:
  • <font color=red>Revelation 11:2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.</font>
<font color=blue>For both prophet and priest are profane; yea, in my house have I found their wickedness, saith the Lord Je.23:11
And such as
do wickedly against the covenant
shall he corrupt by FLATTERIES
:
but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits. Da.11:32

When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion,
and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof </font>
<font color=red>by the spirit of judgment, and
by the spirit of burning.
Is.4:4</font>

I also REJOICE with you Christ. I could never quite grasp it but when we SEE THE SIGNS God gives us permission to rejoice and HISS and clapp you on your way. I am EXTREMLY grateful that God has permitted me to SEE HIS JUDGMENT being poured out to the BEAT of wind, string and percussion instruments. My prophet's skills were wrong: by this time I expected that we would be set up so that I could see Jesus who asks: "Shall He find faith when He returns?" No, almost none. Your GLOATING is exactly what The book of Enoch prophecies when God probably HAS COME with his hosts to EXECUTE judgment right before our watching eyes.

I think you will not WHOLLY SEDUCE many from among churches of Christ who have grown up with literate and ethical preaching and teaching. That seems like an ENDORSEMENT of faithful obedience which peole lie and call TRADITIONS.

Isaiah goes on to prophesy that there will be NOT be troubled by terrorists, scribers, receivers of the shekel, counters of towers or PODIUMS (high places)

PRAISE SINGING always meant the legalism of HELPING LIFT UP GOD so that he does not fail--again. The Aztecs collected the masses and the VICTIM got magical musical instruments and at least four girls. Then at the JUBILEE he had his heart cut out and and a FIRE LIT to restart all of the fires. Up to 20,000 attended their musical sacrifice: they all got their HEART cut out. History knows that they were always emotionally and sexually abnormal. No exception. Hee Haw.
Musical instruments are MACHINES for doing HARD WORK or producing SHOCK AND AWE: that is why music is THE world's oldest profession: emotionally and sexually abnormal and therefore able to CALL DOWN the "gods."
Ken,

Your lengthy posts make no sense at all. God is not the author of confusion. The gospel is very simple. Even a little child can understand and come to Jesus. Musical instruments and what day we worship is not a salvation issue. In fact, we are to keep an attitude of worship to the Lord every day, not just Sunday or Saturday or whatever day it is. I am on the worship team at my church and we do not emphasize performance, but help (by the Holy Spirit) lead the people to God's presence so that He can touch them and meet them at their point of need. It is an honor for us to serve the Lord in that way. We do it in humbleness and in awe of Him. It is NOT about us at all. It is ALL about Him. God loves it when his people worship Him with a whole heart, with or without instruments. He is the one we are to lift up, not ourselves and not our instruments. Your posts reflect self-centeredness, pride and hate. God knows your heart, but I seriously doubt you are even a Christian. People like you are the reason some do not come to Christ. If they do not see the love of Christ, they will not be interested. They can get enough of what you are spewing in the world.

I do not go to the church mentioned here or even a C of C church, but I applaud their stance in wanting to please the Lord and move in the direction He has for them. Praise God.

PT