RHCC Alive and Praising

Ken Sublett
Ken Sublett

March 21st, 2007, 5:01 pm #11

RHCC is alive and praising the Lord! The new Saturday night service is such a deep worshipful experience. Anyone who hasn't attended a Saturday evening service and lives in the DFW Metroplex, is encouraged to come and praise the Lord with us. The Lord is being praised and lifted up in a powerful way. Praise the Lord, we are moving forward and out of bondage that many denominations keep God's people in. We are free to worship him in this exciting way.

I praise God for giving us such strong leaders as the ministers and elders who realize that we are going into new territory, but not afraid to step out and say it's okay, there isn't any conflict here. They are making bold moves and it will help bring many of the lost into His church. Attendance is on the increase as we reach out into the community to bring the Good News to them.

Praise the name of the Lord with me! It's okay to have church service on Saturday and it's okay to praise Him with instruments. We just need to praise Him!
You might consider setting up a SABBATH school where sabbath means REST from those who impose the spiritual anxiety Jesus died to remove. I think you could attract lots of people who do the sermon-singing-soliciting thingy out of legalistic fear. Get some computers and and become DISCIPLES and just make the false preaching a laughingstock like the musicians at Mount Sinai.

I cannot grasp the claim that GOD COMMANDS INSTRUMENTAL PRAISE and WE SHOULD NOT BE DISOBEDIENT when all musical terms speak of Satan as the source, warriors, sacrificial exorcists, prostitutes and Sodomites. The universal PERSONA of musicians has always been so compromised that you will have to ask WHY ARE MUSICIANS permitted to "Stand in the Holy Places" and CLAIM to be Christs by claiming to "lead you into the presence of God?" Further, you have to wonder when the MASSES can be so fooled that EVEN THE ELECT (baptized believers) ARE IN DANGER of being led astray. We can say that the ELECT will barely escape with their choir robe burned.

Here is what the band of sowers of discord PRETEND they cannot find: this is FREE OF CHARGE for the two or three disciples.

<font color=purple>Isa 56:1 THUS saith the Lord,
  • Keep ye judgment,
    and do justice:

for my salvation [Yeshua] is near to come,
    and my righteousness to be revealed.
</font>The CHRIST OF GOD is the the wisdom and Righteousness and sanctification and redemption OF God.

<font color=purple>Isa 56:2 Blessed is the man that doeth this, and the son of man that layeth hold on it;
that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it,
and keepeth his hand from doing any evil.</font>

The sabbath or Lord's Day means REST. The Holy Convocation was to read and rehearse the Word. The assembly was the qahal, synagogue or church in the wilderness. It specificially outlawed loading any burdens on people of which loud rejoicing or singing was the most afflicting. Numbers defines how the assembly is called to quarantine people FROM rituals:
  • <font color=blue>Num 10:7 But when the congregation is to be gathered together, ye shall blow, but ye shall not sound an alarm.</font>
The church in the wilderness served the same purpose as the ekklesia Jesus empowered: a "praise" service was outlawed and "a school of the Word" was defined. The assembly was:
  • <font color=blue>H6951 qahal kaw-hawl From H6950 ; assemblage (usually concretely):assembly, company, congregation, multitude.</font>
The REST from SELF-pleasing was directly commanded in the wilderness and in the ekklesia:
  • <font color=blue>H7321 rua roo-ah' A primitive root; to mar (especially by breaking); figuratively to split the ears (with sound), that is, shout (for alarm or joy): blow an alarm, cry (alarm, aloud, out), destroy, make a joyful noise, smart, shout (for joy), sound an alarm, triumph.</font>
Prophecy DEFINES by setting up flags or MARKERS so that we can identify Satan imposing his SEED or the 'generation of vipers' or the 'crooked generation' marked by perverting musical noise which leads to irreverence and death. For instance, the prophecy of Judas as the Familiar Friend was that he would try to TRIUMPH OVER Jesus. When the enemy is on the MUSICAL ATTACK at the cross using the Levitical Warrior Musicians the TRIUMPH OVER did not work. When Jesus survived the musical attack the DSS version of this Psalm shows Messiah using the "harps of God" meaning the fruit of the lips and hearts.

Polluting the Sabath meant to engage in music. The PRAISE word was similar and was a way to panic the enemy. The word, Lucifer, is from this PRAISE word.

<font color=purple>Isa 56:3 Neither let the son of the stranger, that hath joined himself to the Lord, speak, saying, The Lord hath utterly separated me from his people: neither let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dry tree.

Isa 56:4 For thus saith the Lord unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant;

Isa 56:5 Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off.

Isa 56:6 Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the Lord, to serve him, and to love the name of the Lord, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant; </font>
The Lord's Day as a REST DAY and not a day for doing things which would have POLLUTED the Rest under the Law. Pollute defines:
  • <font color=blue>Chalal (h2490) khaw-lal'; fig. to profane (a person, place or thing), to break (one's word), denom. (from 2485) to play (the flute)... pipe, player on instruments, pollute, (cast as) profane (self), prostitute</font>
This defines how lucifer was CAST AS PROFANE out of heaven and how Jesus CAST OUT the musical minstrels as one might eject dung.

<font color=purple>Even them will I bring to my holy mountain,
and make them joyful [cheer up] in my house of prayer:
their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar;
for mine house shall be called a house of prayer for all people. Isa 56:7</font>

OH! you mean that God is NOT the holy bartender or (re Shelly Lucado) God's song writer and dance master? Nope. Nor is the church the pagan temple or the roving prostitutes seducing as flute-girls (a synonym for prostitute). The assembly is the SYNAGOGUE "which never had a praise service by direct common and minimal common reverence.

The Jewish or Non-Isralite clergy had turned the Temple area into an AGORA or marketplace: Jesus took a papyrus rope and drove them OUT from "the house of prayer." The word PSALLO speaks of the same papyrus rope POLLUTED with filth to MARK those who were reluctant to leave the MARKETPLACE (church) so that the decent people in the EKKLESIA would know that they would not take a part.

Paul said that we should "burn up" or bodies as a living sacrifice. Both the "harps of God" and the "incense" are defined as the "fruit of the lips."

The remnant, reserved or predestinated are those who did not fall into pagan religionism of which music was the MARK of polluting or prostituting.

<font color=purple>Isa 56:8The Lord God,
  • which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, [never the rich and famous]
    Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.
</font>In Isaiah 5 which is parallel to Amos when their religious festivals were devoted to wine, women and song, GOD broke down the walls to let the BEAST people in to eat up their inheritance. Here are some MARKS of the BEAST.

<font color=purple>Isa 56: 9 All ye beasts (merry congregation, or multitude, running, springing) of the field, come to devour, yea, all ye beasts in the forest.
Isa 56:10 His watchmen are BLIND they are all IGNORANT, they are all DUMB dogs (keleb = male prostitutes), they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber. </font>
  • Here is the meaning of DOGS or WOLVE. <font color=blue>H3611 keleb keh'-leb From an unused root meaning to yelp, or else to attack; a dog; hence (by euphemism) a male prostitute:--dog. kuôn or kuôn

II. as a word of reproach, to denote shamelessness or audacity in women, rashness, recklessness in men, Hom.
    2. at Athens a nickname of the Cynics,
    III. the Trag. apply the term to the ministers of the gods; the eagle is Dios ptênos kuôn Aesch.; the griffins Zênos akrageis kunes id=Aesch.; the Bacchantes Lussês
    Pan is the kuôn of Cybele, Pythag., Persephonês kunes, of the planets,

Used often with:
    lukos A.wolf, jackals: various kinds, jackals: various kinds, VI. nickname of paiderastai,</font>
History is clear of the singing and musical public performances "Only women and effeminate males COULD fall into it." We have noted that ALL of the proof texts used by the Christian Church to infiltrate and divert peaceable churches of Christ to make PSALLO into a direct command for INSTRUMENTAL PRAISE point to older males using music to seduce young boys. And all priesthoods have been highly infected.

<font color=purple>Yea, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough,
and they are shepherds that CANNOT understand:
they all look to their own way, every one for his gain, from his quarter. Isaiah 56: 11</font>

We know for a fact that the Abomination of Desolation in the later Temle was the musical--always perverted--worship of Zeus and Dionysus (the new wineskin god). BARKLESS means:
  • <font color=blue>Akragês
    A. not barking, akrageis kunes, of gryphons, A. Pr.803. Hsch. expl. akrages by duscheres, sklêron, oxucholon, cf. akranges (leg. akrages): akrocholon AB369 .

Aeschylus, Prometheus Bound Such is the peril that I bid you to guard against. But now listen to another and a fearsome spectacle. Beware of the sharp-beaked hounds of Zeus that do not bark, the gryphons,</font>
They tried to get Jesus to sing and dance the perverted Dionysus 'bowing to Baal"

REMEMBER THE NEW WINESKIN PARADIGM?

<font color=blue>Come ye, say they, I will fetch wine, and we will fill ourselves with strong drink; and to morrow shall be as this day, and much more abundant. Isaiah 56: 12

But draw near hither, ye sons of the sorceress, the seed of the adulterer and the whore. Isaiah 57:3</font>

We told you that John thought that singers and musicians were SORCERERS: as ministers of the Mother of Harlots they would be literally or emotionally EMASCULATED--Paul said 'I wish they would let the knife slip."
  • <font color=blue>And the sorcerer is:

"Applied to Persian priests or astrologers of Babylon. Pharmakos (g5333) an adjective signifying "devoted to magical arts," is used as a noun, "a sorcerer," especially one who uses drugs, potions, spells, enchantments, Rev 21:8, in the best texts (some have pharmakeus) and 22:15" Vine

John identified the Mother of Harlots in Rev 17 and called the slick speakers, singers and musicians SORCERERS in Revelation 18. Why do YOU plan to burn with the sorcerers.

Blessed are they that do his commandments,
    that they may have right to the tree of life,
    and may enter in through the gates into the city. Rev 22:14

For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters,
    and whosoever LOVETH and maketh a lie. Rev 22:15</font>
Without pausing in the original, Isaiah continues to prove that the MUSICAL MARK is God's plan to use the LOCUSTS (Muses: musical prostitutes) to DRIVE AWAY the righteous and hold the EVIL captive:

<font color=purple>Isa 57:1 THE righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart:
and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come.
Isa 57:2 He shall enter into peace: they shall rest in their beds, each one walking in his uprightness.
Isa 57:3 But draw near hither, ye sons of the sorceress, the seed of the adulterer and the whore.</font>
  • <font color=blue>Anan (h6049) aw-nan'; a prim. root; to cover; used only as denom. from 6051, to cloud over; fig. to act covertly, i. e. practise magic: - * bring, enchanter, Meonemin, observe (-r of) times, soothsayer, sorcerer. [This included responsive singing]

2K.21:6 And he made his son pass through the fire, and observed times, and used enchantments, and dealt with familiar spirits and wizards: he wrought much wickedness in the sight of the Lord, to provoke him to anger.

Is.2:6 Therefore thou hast forsaken thy people the house of Jacob, because they be replenished from the east, and are soothsayers like the Philistines, and they please themselves in the children of strangers.
    Therefore hearken not ye to your prophets, nor to your diviners, nor to your dreamers, nor to your enchanters, nor to your sorcerers, which speak unto you, saying, Ye shall not serve the king of Babylon: Je.27:9</font>
<font color=purple>Against whom do ye sport (effeminate play as at Mount Sinai and by David moving the ark) yourselves? against whom make ye a wide mouth, and draw out the tongue? are ye not CHILDREN of transgression, a seed of falsehood, Isaiah 57:4</font>

These infiltrating Canaanites weren't part of Yahweh's own vine, for they never were any part of true Israel. They had secured positions of wealth and power in Israel and Judah. They were corrupting the nation so that it was no longer bearing the sort of fruit, which Yahweh expected from His vine.

These Canaanite infiltrators are also the same people against whom Yahweh spoke in Isaiah 57:3-4. In the Hebrew He calls these Canaanites, "children of inborn transgression, and a false seed."
  • Sport is: <font color=blue>Anag (g6028) aw-nag'; a prim. root; to be soft or pliable, i. e. (fig.) effeminate or luxurious: - delicate (-ness), (have) delight (self), sport self.

Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread? and your labour for that which satisfieth not? hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness. Is.55:2

I have likened the daughter of Zion to a comely and delicate woman. Je.6:2

Sachaq (h7832) saw-khak'; a prim. root; to laugh (in pleasure or detraction); by impl. to play: - deride, have in derision, laugh, make merry, mock (-er), play, rejoice, (laugh to) scorn, be in (make) sport.

"And the people celebrated this feast with burnt-offerings and thank-offerings, with eating and drinking, i.e. with sacrificial meals and sports, or with loud rejoicing, shouting, antiphonal songs, and dances, in the same manner in which the Egyptians celebrated their feast of Apis (Herod. 2, 60, and 3, 27)." (Keil and Delitzsch, Vol. II, p. 222).

"The triumphal hymn of Moses had unquestionably a religious character about it; but the employment of music in religious services, though idolatrous, is more distinctly marked in the festivities which attended the erection of the golden calf." (Smith's Bible Dictionary, Music, p. 589).</font>
The Jewish clergy wer identified as children of the Devil who "spoke of himself" and as "seed of the vipers."

<font color=purple>Isa 57:10 Thou art wearied in the greatness of thy way; yet saidst thou not, There is no hope: thou hast found the life of thine hand; therefore thou wast not grieved.
Isa 57:16 For I will not contend for ever, neither will I be always wroth: for the spirit should fail before me, and the souls which I have made.
Isa 57:17 For the iniquity of his covetousness was I wroth, and smote him: I hid me, and was wroth, and he went on frowardly in the way of his heart.

Isa 57:18 I have seen his ways, and will heal him: I will lead him also, and restore comforts unto him and to his mourners.

Isa 57:19 I create the fruit of the lips; Peace, peace to him that is far off, and to him that is near, saith the Lord; and I will heal him.

Isa 57:20 But the wicked [disturb, make trouble] are like the troubled sea,
when it CANNOT rest, whose waters cast up mire and dirt.

Isa 57:21 There is no peace, saith my God, to the wicked.</font>

PSALLO is a WARFARE or POLLUTED word to SILENCE the music and other pagan rituals in the EKKLESIA and confine them to the AGORA where they sold speeches, poems, songs, musical performance and bodies of male performers.

March 22nd, 2007, 1:32 am #12

Everyone is titled to their opinion, so here is mine....

I am really concerned about Ken. It seems he has a lot of good info and yet a lot of time on his hands. Ken Sublett has become a celebrity on this forum. Everyone knows his name. Everytime I see a comment -I scroll through it because I think he must spend 24/7 on this site. There are plenty of self promotional websites out there like My Space.com. I urge christians everywhere, whether you agree or disagree with him, to lift him up in prayer.

A lot of interested non-christians read these forums and it's sad and unfortunate that it seems more important to make a point based on opinion rather than reaching out to spread the love of Jesus. I'm sure there will be a long winded response about this. I'm not judging.

We are called to love one another - God did not give us a list of do's and dont's when it comes to worshipping and praising him.
What truly is the goal of this forum?

If I didn't know the truth and love of Jesus and I had never been to church ---- I can't say that after reading all this bickering that I would ever go. I grew up in Church of Christ and one thing I remember vividly is "How will it look to others?"

How does this forum look to others? People are watching. It's shameful and we will all answer for it. Just because you aren't seen doesn't mean you are not heard. We will answer on the day of judgement for being a stumbling block to others.

Kenneth Sublett
Kenneth Sublett

March 23rd, 2007, 4:56 am #13

Read response elsewhere.

I believe that it was Rubel Shelly who quoted (joke folks)

"If you LOVE Jesus then burn down the church house."

I don't' recommend it but that is wat JESUS DID as the Spirit OF Christ. Is there a message there?

Why does our masked man believe that it is LOVE to twist all of the Biblical text about MUSIC?

Why is it a HATE CRIME to post long biblical and historical passages which REFUTES the false teaching in ALL of the churches that MUSIC was ever used by God's people for spiritual Worship?

Why is it LOVE to use the CURSE of ANATHEMA of God turning Israel over to worship the STARRY HOST (Acts 7 which got Stephen murdered by the house clergy) in order to say that GOD COMMANDS INSTRUMENTAL PRAISE and WE SHOLD NOT BE DISOBEDIENT?

Why is it a SIN NOT to use instrments in these END TIMES when the same clan sees visions, hears audible voices and has the "spirit" person tell them to SOW DISCORD when ALL who went before them HEARD the Spirit in the Word where Jesus put it (John 6:63) and concluded that MUSIC was pagan idolatry. This was based on direct outlawing and minimal common sense and decency by the TINY REMNANT who can read BLACK TEXT on WHITE paper and understand that Qahal, synagogue, Ekklesia is a school for speaking THAT WHICH IS WRITTEN.

I see the LOVE thingy as psychological violence to marginalize those OF TRUTH and OF FAITH to make people believe--as they taught in Seattle--that those who would oppose instruments would enslave you (the blacks) if they could. Now, you twist ALL of God's Word for fun and Profit and define those who teach the TRUTH as NOT HAVING LOUVEEE-UH IN YORE HART-UH. Forget it: just too juvenile.

"I bombed your Tower and because you OPPOSE use we gonna bomb your TOWER." Haven't we heard that over and over? Exposing already-brain damaged youth to "music" and making the MUSIC IS WORSHIP hard wire connection is INFINITELY worse than watching a young girl being raped in the middle of the street: Where is YOUR love for truth and the physical and emotional health of your children you are USING as an excuse to do your own thingy? Why isn't YOUR swerving from the TRUTH much more damaging to the BROTHER HOOD than posting TEXT which you cannot and will not refute. Why should ANYONE trust their children't education money to ELDERS when there are several examples (my hometown, Seattle, etc) of them DIVERTING the monies to THEIR OWN special purposes. This is the WORST kind of betrayal of trust and if God ran the courts they would be breaking up rocks and they WILL fare worse by and by. The MUSIC is the trumpet message of "sad, sad that bitter wail, almost BUT LOST."

Tell the watching world (as if you had posted your name) why YOU believe that the command of David and the COMMANDERS OF THE ARMY is the DIRECT COMMAND for "instrumental praise" (whatever that means). That will restore faith that one person knows a DITCH when they hit it.

Merideth
Merideth

March 23rd, 2007, 6:04 pm #14

I'm sorry, Mr. Sublett, but I do not agree with most of your postings.

First, they are too long and hard to understand. Second, I feel you try to make many of your 'opinions', scriptural that are a far stretch. I think you are sometimes looking for a needle in a haystack, but the needle isn't even there.

Try listening with an open mind to what some are saying on this forum. I have listened with an open mind to the Rev. Rick Atchley's (www.rhchurch.org) both/and church messages and I find no problem with them. I've listened to all three weeks where he talks about many wonderful eye opening and thought provocing things that are bringing freedom to the church. I see no issue with instruments or Saturday night worship. God is so much bigger than all the doctorinal bondage many churches keep their people in. Can you honestly belive God would be offended by instrumental worship or that you worship on a Saturday? You make God sound so small.

Jesus came to free us from that bondage and make us alive in Him.

A Follower of Jesus
A Follower of Jesus

April 14th, 2007, 8:15 pm #15

Read response elsewhere.

I believe that it was Rubel Shelly who quoted (joke folks)

"If you LOVE Jesus then burn down the church house."

I don't' recommend it but that is wat JESUS DID as the Spirit OF Christ. Is there a message there?

Why does our masked man believe that it is LOVE to twist all of the Biblical text about MUSIC?

Why is it a HATE CRIME to post long biblical and historical passages which REFUTES the false teaching in ALL of the churches that MUSIC was ever used by God's people for spiritual Worship?

Why is it LOVE to use the CURSE of ANATHEMA of God turning Israel over to worship the STARRY HOST (Acts 7 which got Stephen murdered by the house clergy) in order to say that GOD COMMANDS INSTRUMENTAL PRAISE and WE SHOLD NOT BE DISOBEDIENT?

Why is it a SIN NOT to use instrments in these END TIMES when the same clan sees visions, hears audible voices and has the "spirit" person tell them to SOW DISCORD when ALL who went before them HEARD the Spirit in the Word where Jesus put it (John 6:63) and concluded that MUSIC was pagan idolatry. This was based on direct outlawing and minimal common sense and decency by the TINY REMNANT who can read BLACK TEXT on WHITE paper and understand that Qahal, synagogue, Ekklesia is a school for speaking THAT WHICH IS WRITTEN.

I see the LOVE thingy as psychological violence to marginalize those OF TRUTH and OF FAITH to make people believe--as they taught in Seattle--that those who would oppose instruments would enslave you (the blacks) if they could. Now, you twist ALL of God's Word for fun and Profit and define those who teach the TRUTH as NOT HAVING LOUVEEE-UH IN YORE HART-UH. Forget it: just too juvenile.

"I bombed your Tower and because you OPPOSE use we gonna bomb your TOWER." Haven't we heard that over and over? Exposing already-brain damaged youth to "music" and making the MUSIC IS WORSHIP hard wire connection is INFINITELY worse than watching a young girl being raped in the middle of the street: Where is YOUR love for truth and the physical and emotional health of your children you are USING as an excuse to do your own thingy? Why isn't YOUR swerving from the TRUTH much more damaging to the BROTHER HOOD than posting TEXT which you cannot and will not refute. Why should ANYONE trust their children't education money to ELDERS when there are several examples (my hometown, Seattle, etc) of them DIVERTING the monies to THEIR OWN special purposes. This is the WORST kind of betrayal of trust and if God ran the courts they would be breaking up rocks and they WILL fare worse by and by. The MUSIC is the trumpet message of "sad, sad that bitter wail, almost BUT LOST."

Tell the watching world (as if you had posted your name) why YOU believe that the command of David and the COMMANDERS OF THE ARMY is the DIRECT COMMAND for "instrumental praise" (whatever that means). That will restore faith that one person knows a DITCH when they hit it.
I'm very concerned about the division that occurs because of this website. This whole concerned members things should be deleted, and here's why.

As far as I know, each "Church of Christ" is independent - not part of a greater denomination. So what is happening at one specific church or congregation is none of anyone elses business. If you are not a member of the Richland Hills Church then you have no right to talk about what's going on there. If you are, and are concerned about it, then discuss it with your shepherds. Sit down and have a Bible study with them. Pray about it. Look at it through the eyes of Jesus. Don't waste your time with gossip and slander on this website, that's not what Jesus called you to do.

Jesus calls us to LIVE HIM to a world that is so desperately in need of him. Let's get our focus off of the hour on Sunday morning and look at the rest of time.

Personally, I prefer to worship without instruments on Sunday morning. I attend a Church that meets on Sunday. BUT, it is not my place to judge another church that chooses to hold Saturday Night instrumental worship. I'm sure they have studied it, and have devoted it to much prayer.

Our job as Christians is NOT to put down other Christians because of the way they do things. Let's stop being so legalistic and start living the way Jesus lived. Let's get involved in our own churches rather than putting down others. Let's build up our fellow Christians, and IF we have a problem with something they are doing, let's speak with them personally about it, and handle the issue in a mature way, using God's word.

Let's be more Spirit-led and loving toward each other so that we can bring Jesus to the rest of the world.

Ken Sublett
Ken Sublett

April 15th, 2007, 10:54 pm #16

RHCC is alive and praising the Lord! The new Saturday night service is such a deep worshipful experience. Anyone who hasn't attended a Saturday evening service and lives in the DFW Metroplex, is encouraged to come and praise the Lord with us. The Lord is being praised and lifted up in a powerful way. Praise the Lord, we are moving forward and out of bondage that many denominations keep God's people in. We are free to worship him in this exciting way.

I praise God for giving us such strong leaders as the ministers and elders who realize that we are going into new territory, but not afraid to step out and say it's okay, there isn't any conflict here. They are making bold moves and it will help bring many of the lost into His church. Attendance is on the increase as we reach out into the community to bring the Good News to them.

Praise the name of the Lord with me! It's okay to have church service on Saturday and it's okay to praise Him with instruments. We just need to praise Him!
If we start practicing like Jesus practiced we will CAST OUT the musical ministrels LIKE DUNG. We will use the PSALLO rope to DRIVE those using "the LAW OF GIVING" out of what was never more than a HOUSE OF PRAYER because God repudiated animal consumption as Spirit. We will have him CAST OUT the "pipers, singers and dancers" to the Agora or Marketplace. That was where all POLLUTANTS such as pagan temples, singers, instrumentalists, sodomites, rhetorical speakers and sellers of radishes and young boys were quarantined. The PSALLO rope was used to DRIVE everyone out of the NEW STYLE WORSHIP and into the ekklesia--for education only--leaving the MARK of the polluted psallo rope. We might STAND UP and read the Word (as commanded for the synagogue in the wilderness) and then have the UNcommon decency to SIT DOWN. I could go on and on and I MIGHT do that. For heaven's sake we might even GO and preach for "that is why Jesus went out" to generally TEACH in the synagogue or "church" and PREACH out where the sermons had NOT been heard or perverted.

Readers of this website including MANY DENOMINATIONS understand that it exists BECAUSE of false preachers working collectively to restructure churches of Christ and force the introduction of "worship teams" and then "instrumental music." Those who refuse to look at the TWISTED or CROOKED scripture as rebutted by Scripture quoted in context and defined by the "story line" have led the charge to label as SOWERS OF DISCORD those who teach the facts which can be understood with Remedial Reading Grade 6. Based on the papers and books published out of the Preacher Plants I can understand that any new facts which do not fit the PATTERN will be seen as heresy. But Jesus spoke to the crooked generation in "parables" to prevent them from getting the message. Thus, they would storm ahead as Scribes and Pharisees and Hypocrites All which Jesus defined as slick willie speakers, singers and instrument players. As a result, the decent literate people would see them as a LAUGHING STOCK as people saw the musical idolatry at Mount Sinai. My thesis is that not one Preacher Mill Product understands the difference between The Book of the Covenant and The Book of the Law imposed BECAUSE of musical idolatry of the trinity. That is why people can see Hezekiah's Reform as a COMMAND FOR INSTRUMENTAL PRAISE and threaten that WE MUST NOT DISOBEY. That is why DISCIPLES of Christ laugh.

Therefore, as reminded in one of the three "thesis sermons" people were warned NOT to oppose the elders who, as we know are NOT the leaders as defined by the old Pyramidal structure. It is a fact that the GROUP of which Richland has been a founding member uses the postmodern thesis that to CHANGE people you must dissociate them or drive them into schizophrenia. While they pour out a torrent or RACCA words against <font color=red>ANTI-instrumental churches of Christ</font> the DESIRED RESULT is that no one will question them whatever they are asked to drink. This, of course, is psychological violence well docmented. It is well defined by Lynn Anderson who uses terms out of Wicca or Neo-Paganism.

Paul's outlawing of "creating mental excitement" points to DEMAGOGUES who appease crowds with the performing arts, heretics and Kleptomai. Kleptomania always existed as many Disciples were converted to Warriors to "take the south for the society and organ within 5 years." Other "Christians" sending Rifles South: "One rifled gun will do more to help the South than a hundred Bibles."

That always existed but got fired up again by the founding of the Stone Campbell Movement. The thesis is that non-instrumental churches of Christ became an <font color=red>ANTI-</font>instrumental or <font color=red>Vocal Teaching-only</font> SECTARIANISM. This, they claim was based on ignorant, southern, red-necked hypocrites (sure, I can point out these and more RACA words). They are neither Biblically, historically or Restoration Movement literate. As a PRODUCT of such false teachings, it is THEIR obligation to force peaceable churches of Christ to CONFORM or CONFIRM.
  • <font color=purple>Conformmeans that you restore UNITY by restoring INSTRUMENTS which broke any unity which existed. Their unity is CAPITULATION to what all literate Bible readers know to be condemned and as SOURCED by Satan or Lucifer.

Confirm means that you will "shut your mouth" and quit teaching what YOU, the Bible and most of recorded History has taught.</font>
A half decade ago, Rick Atchley spreading the PATTERNISM "OUTSIDE OF HIS CONGREGATIONAL AUTONOMY" stated thusly:
  • <font color=red>"The Unity Imperative," and he opened with the declaration,
    • "I want to see in my lifetime, our fellowship reunited,
      and I INTEND to do all that I can to see that that HAPPENS" (p. 1).
    </font>
Of course what little fellowship existed in meeting in the same building was BROKEN by sowing discord with instruments. It is a fact that Rick may BELIEVE his misleaders about the "once upon the time in the west UNITY."

Next, Rick confessed that he was "holding in" his hidden agenda for a decade (as I remember). That is, for a decade he INTENDED to preach all of the TWISTED prooftexts fed to him by the NACC. That is why everyone knew that was his intentions. One poster noted that the DISCORD went back at least 12 years. An INTENTIONAL plan to sow discord is a PREMEDITATED plan with a HIGH HAND. That is why The Book of Enoch and numerous other commentaries prove that MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS have been RESERVED as a MARK of those who reject the Word and are beyond redemption.

Well, we know that UNITY means that YOU MUST begin to USE instruments so that the Christian Churches will not feel unwelcome. In Seattle, Milton Jones achieved UNITY by adding instrumental music with a 'ROCK' (that "F" word). I just don't see why all of the women don't wear burkas, shut their mouth and achieve UNITY witl Al Queda.

The so-called UNITY MEETINGS involved PRO-instrumental church of Christ preachers betraying their feeders in CONTEST with PRO-instrumental 'christian' churrches under the NACC. By financing BETRAYERS to write and wander the country trying to DIVERT peaceable churches of Christ, Richland Hills is FINANCING their mandate to work in SYNC with the INFILTRATORS from the NACC.

For this noisy TEACHER OF TRUTH this evil influence has been that preachers lie, cheat and steal the "church houses of widows" from Seattle to the high hills of Middle Tennessee. Therefore, you seek to RESERVE a world-wide false teaching for those who REJECT the Word and therefore do not think that twisting is lying. At the same time, you seek to muzzle the offended who remember the mandate to "GO into all the world and preach the gospel." Teaching does not undermind autonomy: infiltrating and diverting DOES undermine autonomy because they plan to use the Purpose Driven Cult to train and plant church diverters. As Rubel Shelly notes of the emerging church, we must have ONE GROUP MENTALITY and they intend to shut the mouths. Didn't they shut up the Deacons in Texas?

From the beginning, you should understand that the Disciples got their thrust as Carpet-baggers making an organized LUNG to suck up all "churches of Christ" who were never "organized" or "musical." The vagrant women enlisted the Standard to send an Evangelists South to convert the ignorant southerners. That meant that control and literature would be supplied by the denominational publishing house. The Christian church's J. H. Garrison said:

<font color=blue>"We come now to the consideration of the very latest of these efforts to give visible and tangible expression to the growing
  • unity of the Church, for the double purpose of
    utilizing this unity in the service of our common Master, and of
    promoting a still closer unification of the religious forces of Christendom.
</font>Not VERY ambitious would you say. That is the NEW Purpose Driven Goal of the NACC with a few dupes.

I have an original copy of the Centennial Edition of the Declaration and Address which defines the DENOMINATION which no NON-INSTRUMENTAL church ever belonged to. This is what the later Christian Church organization STILL SUPPORTED when churches of Christ refused to be COUNTED as CAPTURED.

This began with state branches which would grow up to a "federation movement" of the world. Garrison established a set of rules to be

<font color=blue>The first meeting was to occur in 1908 and "unity" was based on the high standard of 2/3 vote of the "in" members.
"In case this plan of federation is approved by two-thirds of the proposed constituent bodies the executive committee of the
  • National Federation of Churches and Christian Workers, which has called this conference,
    is requested to call the Federal Council to meet at a fitting place in December, 1908.
</font>While the 'Christian Churches SECTARIANIZED OUT of the Disciples in 1926, they have restored the Disciples LINGO to try either to COLLECT churches of Christ or drive them into discord and then MARGINALIZE them as they often do in this forum.

<font color=blue>"What is the meaning of these facts if it be not that God is calling us to ultimate unity through the method of co-operation in all things wherein we are agreed?
  • Can any religious body justify its holding aloof from this step toward unity on the ground
    that it has received special light on the subject of union and occupies more advanced ground than others?

"To refuse assent to, and co-operation with, this movement toward unity on the plea that it is not the ideal unity of the New Testament,
    would be to ignore the whole law of progressive development in the kingdom of God.
</font> That is the HIGH CHURCH confession which the HIRELING-CHANGELINGS confess to using because ALL TRUTH got lost about Y2K--but "we gonna find the NEW truth in partnership with God."

http://www.piney.com/RMNoSo.html

Now CONGREGATIONAL AUTONOMY is radically violated when HIRELING-CHANGLINGS conspire to recruiit and train preachers to send them home believing the INSTRUMENTAL proof texts which we can prove are 100% PERVERSIONS of the context and story line and intent: they GIVE them divine permission to DO that. Rubel Shally says TAKE LIBERTIES to write yourself in as a Moses or more powerful Christ.

Now, the JESUS principle is to GO PREACH the gospel. Since none of the SOWERS OF DISCORDERS intend to GO and bleed off all of the FINANCES from the honest evangelists, MY commission which was NOT QUITE verbal but a heavy hand was to GO preach the TRUTH the way Paul commanded the elders (only): "Teach that which HAS BEEN TAUGHT and REFUTE ERROR."

So, why not take ONE of Ricks proof texts and report back. How about the Hezekiah Plague Stopping Animal sacrifice I assure you that all of the ANTI-instrumental preachers also THINK that God commanded instruments but CHANGED HIS MIND. False. Please feel obligated to respond.

This is SHORTER than a sermon twisting Scripture and cost about a thousand bucks less. If I could get you UP with a musical worship team you would fall down and WORSHIP ME.

Follower of Jesus
Follower of Jesus

April 16th, 2007, 8:56 pm #17

Ken,
Do you not agree that we should be living as Jesus lived? Before you respond, ask yourself honestly, how would Jesus respond. You seem to mock such an idea, but that is exactly what the Bible calls us to do.

I would like to ask by what authority you condemn these churches by, or even, those who use intrumental music. I don't want a big long, complicated, intellectual answer, because I won't understand that. I want a short, simple answer to my question.

I think that perhaps we need to change the way we look at things. I struggle with this myself. We NEED to study JESUS more intently - that is who we claim to be disciples of, is it not?

Jesus meets people where THEY are at, specific to the individual. This has nothing to do with practices in Sunday worship or of any church. In has to do with the love of Christ.

So, let's all try and get along and follow Jesus to the best of our ability. You aren't perfect, Ken - neither am I, in fact, if God was judging me based on the things that I've done, I would have been condemned a long time ago - and no one else is perfect. The best we can do is try to imitate Jesus.

In Christian Love,
A Follower of Jesus

Matt
Matt

April 28th, 2007, 3:21 pm #18

I have been to NRHCOF and I love it! I never thought I would see the day. It is awesome, It's about time someone steps up to the plate. Way to go to the Elders at NRHCOF. The SNL group at the AZLE chruch of christ is 100% behind them!
Matt Cook Deacon Azle Chruch Of Christ

April 28th, 2007, 4:20 pm #19

<font color=indigo size=3 face=times new roman>Matt,

For those who need to know:
  • What is NRHCOF?
  • Whose plate is in reference here?
  • Which way are the elders at NRHCOF going?
  • What is the SNL group—is that “Saturday Night Live”?
  • How close behind NRHCOF is the Azle church?
  • Do you know the difference between “it is awesome” and “in awe of the Lord”?
Donnie</font>

Ken Sublett
Ken Sublett

April 28th, 2007, 4:58 pm #20

Ken,
Do you not agree that we should be living as Jesus lived? Before you respond, ask yourself honestly, how would Jesus respond. You seem to mock such an idea, but that is exactly what the Bible calls us to do.

I would like to ask by what authority you condemn these churches by, or even, those who use intrumental music. I don't want a big long, complicated, intellectual answer, because I won't understand that. I want a short, simple answer to my question.

I think that perhaps we need to change the way we look at things. I struggle with this myself. We NEED to study JESUS more intently - that is who we claim to be disciples of, is it not?

Jesus meets people where THEY are at, specific to the individual. This has nothing to do with practices in Sunday worship or of any church. In has to do with the love of Christ.

So, let's all try and get along and follow Jesus to the best of our ability. You aren't perfect, Ken - neither am I, in fact, if God was judging me based on the things that I've done, I would have been condemned a long time ago - and no one else is perfect. The best we can do is try to imitate Jesus.

In Christian Love,
A Follower of Jesus
I just told you: Jesus used the PSALLO rope to DRIVE the 'takers of connections" out of the temple grounds which was only for prayer.

He CAST OUT the Musical Minstrels LIKE DUNG.

He consigned THAT generation marked by "piping, singing and dancing" to the Agora or marketplace.

The marketplace or Agora was the ONLY place for public performance speaking, singing, playing instruments, burning animals, selling young boys and radishes (CDs).

The PSALLO rope is NOT musical but a warfare word: The same polluted rope was used to DRIVE the slackers FROM the Agora and to the EKKLESIA (synagogue, not church) which permitted only speaking and dialog. The speakers, singers and musicians who dallied would have the MARK on them when they got to "church" and would be held in contempt.

The church in the wilderness outlawed singing and instruments, the synagogue practiced it, Jesus built HIS ekklesia or synagogue which all literates such as the Campbells called A school of the Bible.

NO ONE can add musicians or instruments without having the MARK John identified of the Mother of Harlots (Rev 17) who USED music and MUSICIANS whom John called SORCERERS without DELIBERATELY lying to bring the MARKETPLACE into the School of the Bible. I have compared most of the "proof texts" people use to claim thagt God COMMANDED INSTRUMENTAL PRAISE and WE would be disobedient if we DID NOT do it.

My authority is based on the fact that YOU have been the complicit ENABLER of a small band of men who set out--I will always believe--as a psychological experiment using the tricks of Machiavelli (confessed) which are the identical methods defined by Hitler. Because none of them can tell the truth about ANY of the Biblical or historical evidence the ASSERT, I do not accept them as being CHRIST-LIKE or even minimally ethical of the mobsters who would ever drive widows out of their church homes. Spurgeon defined them. Whatever their ethical mores they are NOT following Jesus Christ. And frankly, my dear, some have confessed to not believing anything but a few CORE statements about the Bible and have "taken liberty" to rewrite it.

My authority is based on the fact that my church homes from Seattle to Tennessee have been DELIBERATELY discorded by this small band of merry men who INTENTIONALLY (as they say) set out to RESTRUCTURE churches of Christ into MUSICAL churches but not those the Christian Church would endorse other than as dupable dupes--OF WHICH you are a complict enabler. If THEY get the authority to hold mass meetings (the Hitler scheme) too CLAIM overwhelming ACCEPTANCE when I know that no one has CHANGED from their hidden agenda--the I get the authority to TEST their universally false claims by quoting the Bible and all known facts which repudiate them.

My authority is that Jesus sent ME into all the world to preach RELEASE of the captive FROM what you are enabling WITHOUT being a corrupter of the Word (adulterer or selling knowledge at retail).

You are a complicit ENABLER of a person who had a long AGENDA to bond churches of Christ BACK into the Christian church when the BIG LIE is that churches of Christ were never kissing kin to the Disciples or the later-than-churches of Christ 'Christian Church" c. 1926. As long as YOU are the SENDING sourse of utterly false and destructive ANTI-Biblical knowledge, everyone has the right to REFUTE that. As I listened to the tapes YOU do not have the authority to even question YOUR elders whom YOU did not select.

To keep you from DIVERTING as part of the INFILTRATING ploy by shooting the messenger, All of the readers would give you the assignment of asking ANY elder (the more scholarly the better) to POST on this forum and CONFIRM tht they believe and can EXPLAIN any ONE of the false claims. Part of the Hireling-Changeling CODE OF CONDUCT (I know) was to NEVER respond to the cheap seats.

Finally, The GOSPEL is "come to me all ye that labor and I will give you REST." And of the twos and threes "come learn of me." REST is the same as SABBATH and outlaws "speaking your own words" sending out ministers, READ and REHERSING the Word: more than that comes of sin. REST or PAUL uncludes "STOP the speaking, STOP thesinging, STOP the music." YOU are ENABLING those who REFUSE to go and do not even have a GO button while honest evangelists cant get support unless they have the universal PERSONA of a THEATRICAL performer whom Jesus identified as the HYPOCRITES.

Lots of people have grasped that EVANGELISM has passed out of the hands of the NEVER-LAWFUL institutes and into the hands of individuls who PAY to speak the truth.

By what authority WOULD try to gag me?