Return and Rebuilding with Musical Rejoicing a PATTERN?

Return and Rebuilding with Musical Rejoicing a PATTERN?

April 10th, 2016, 4:30 pm #1

John Mark Hicks believes that God commanded the first Temple which is used as a "pattern" for the RETURN and REBUILDING another Temple for God to tear down.

As with David and Solomon, Yahweh is “with” the leaders and people of Judah. This divine presence (“my Spirit”) is covenantal and redemptive. The same God who brought Israel out of Egypt is the same God who will empower Judah to complete their task. The parallel underscores what a significant redemptive-historical moment this is in the history of Judah. God is acting once again. God is not silent and neither is God passive. God is redeeming Judah and giving his presence to his people. Judah will build the temple of “their God

Rubel Shelly thinks that the defacto INVASION of people who were now virtual Babylonians and who would build Judaism on the Babylon Talmud and now teach that the New Covenant was given to the Jews along with restoring the Law of Moses.

<font face="arial" size="4">1. Some of the small remnant of Judah returned under the military governors Zerubbabel, Ezra, and Nehemiah. Under Zerubbabel [CIVIL] and Ezra the temple was rebuilt as a small, poor copy of the original temple and the walls were rebuilt under Nehemiah.
2. Solomon built a physical temple because he never understood the kingdom of the Son of David which would involve a temple not built with hands. And when the exiles returned to the land they attempted to build a new temple.
3. Zerubbabel makes it clear that they were building the temple “for the Lord” but he says “we will build it” and the command to build came from Cyrus, the king of Persia.
4. "But Zerubbabel, Jeshua and the rest of the heads of the families of Israel answered,

Ezra 4:3 But Zerubbabel, and Jeshua, and the rest of the CHIEF of the fathers of Israel, said unto them, Ye have nothing to do with us to build an house unto our God; but we ourselves together will build unto the LORD God of Israel, as king Cyrus the king of Persia hath commanded us.

5. Later prophets would condemn the effort because such efforts cannot make meaningful changes in the spiritual nature of mankind.

6. In Ezra chapter 4 the OWNERS wrote a letter pointing out that the Jews were notoriously rebellious and recommended that the work be stopped. In Ezra 4:24 it is said that thw work “was stopped until the second year of the reign of Carius king of Persia.” In chapter 6 the people are allowed to return to the work.
7. When the Temple was actually built it was a small structure so disappointing that the older people wept when they compared it with the Temple of Solomon.

The loud Boasting by the "invaders" raised such justified opposition that:

“Nehemiah went to Jerusalem, 444 B.C. Ezra had been there 13 years, but Ezra was a priest, teaching religion to the people. Nehemiah came as civil governor, with authority from the king of Persia to rebuild the Wall, and restore Jerusalem as a fortified city.” (Halley’s, p. 220)

While the walls restored by destroying the "owner's houses" had some use, it had no more moral effect than the sacrificial system. The "musical" band got hungry from the daily dole of food the priests were withholding that they deserted Jerusalem and earned their own bread--thank you very kindly.

"I rebuked them and called curses down on them. I beat some of the men and pulled out their hair. I made them take an oath in God's name and said: ‘You are not to give your daughters in marriage to their sons, nor are you to take their daughters in marriage for your sons or for yourselves." -- Neh 13:25

But even a dictator cannot cleanse the heart of man and even as the priests kept up the act in the walled city of Jerusalem where the gates had to be shut to prevent the Temple from becoming a “den of thieves.” The civil authorities built the walls and the priests offered sacrifices but the people built their lives around the Synagogues in any local community which had ten men. And after we read this report of the rebuilding, we will not hear about the temple or the walls for about 100 years.

The new INFILTRATORS AND DIVERTERS dare you to interfere with "god's" work as they need to REBUILD YOUR defunct congregation.
</font>
Last edited by Ken.Sublett on April 10th, 2016, 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NCP
NCP

April 10th, 2016, 5:10 pm #2

Philippians 4 NIV

1 Therefore, my brothers and sisters, you whom I love and long for, my joy and crown, stand firm in the Lord in this way, dear friends!

2 I plead with Euodia and I plead with Syntyche to be of the same mind in the Lord. 3 Yes, and I ask you, my true companion, help these women since they have contended at my side in the cause of the gospel, along with Clement and the rest of my co-workers, whose names are in the book of life.

4 Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! 5 Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. 9 Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.

April 10th, 2016, 9:21 pm #3

When the invaders as agents of CYRUS and not God returned to Jerusalem to rebuild the Temple they understood that the Temple was headquarters of the God-Abandoned City State. They existed by fleecing the flock in tithes and offerings. Nehemiah said that the the Kings or senior pastors were BECAUSE OF OUR SINS.

Ezra 3:9 Then stood Jeshua with his sons and his brethren, Kadmiel and his sons, the sons of Judah, together, to set forward the workmen in the house of God: the sons of Henadad, with their sons and their brethren the Levites.
Ezra 3:10 And when the builders laid the foundation of the temple of the LORD, they set the priests in their apparel with trumpets, and the Levites the sons of Asaph with cymbals, to praise the LORD, <font color="#FF0000">after the ordinance of David king of Israel.

The people who want to rebuild the temple in Zion or Spiritual Jerusalem CLAIM that God commanded the use of instruments in the public worship..

Ezra 8:20 Also of the NETHINIMS, whom David and the princes had appointed for the service of the Levites, two hundred and twenty Nethinims: all of them were expressed by name.

Solomon got snuckered and let the Musical Worship Ministers infiltrate the nation and bring it down:

"The first conquests, however, brought them their share of the captive slaves of the Midianites and 320 were given to them as having charge of the tabernacle, (Numbers 31:47) while 32 only were assigned specially to the priests. This disposition to devolve the more laborious offices of their ritual upon slaves of another race showed itself again in the treatment of the Gibeonites."

"Not before David's time do professional musicians appear in the Bible. From where did they come? Considering the apparent connection of professional musicians and the institution of monarchy, we must bear in mind that in the neighboring countries, Egypt and Assyria, the professional musician was an old and familiar figure. It seems that the midrash alludes to an ancient tradition when it relates that King Solomon's Egyptian wife, daughter of the Pharaoh, carried in her dowry a thousand foreign instruments. Yet an instrument is of no use without a musician able to play it. Hence we may assume that the systematic import and subsequent training of professional musicians took place in the Era of David and Solomon." (The Int. Std. Bible Dict., p. 457).

That happens when elders who become WOLVES (if you know what I mean) hire men who have no relationship with the chosen people.

Ezra 3:11 And they sang together by course in praising and giving thanks unto the LORD; because he is good, for his mercy endureth for ever toward Israel. And all the people shouted with a great shout, when they praised the LORD, because the foundation of the house of the LORD was laid.
Ezra 3:12 But many of the priests and Levites and chief of the fathers, who were ancient men, that had seen the first house, when the foundation of this house was laid before their eyes, wept with a loud voice; and many shouted aloud for joy:
Ezra 3:13 So that the people could not discern the noise of the shout of joy from the noise of the weeping of the people: for the people shouted with a loud shout, and the noise was heard afar off.

Because of this Arrogance they had to retreat for another 13-16 years.

Lam. 1:7 Jerusalem remembered in the days of her affliction and of her miseries all her pleasant things that she had in the days of old, when her people fell into the hand of the enemy, and none did help her: the adversaries saw her, and did mock at her sabbaths.
Lam. 1:8 Jerusalem hath grievously sinned; therefore she is removed: all that honoured her despise her, because they have seen her nakedness: yea, she sigheth, and turneth backward.
Lam. 1:9 Her filthiness is in her skirts; she remembereth not her last end; therefore she came down wonderfully: she had no comforter. O LORD, behold my affliction: for the enemy hath magnified himself.

This was the Purpose Driven prophecy of God when the ELDERS hired a preacher pastor who cannot speak that which is written for our LEARNING.

YOU MUST HAVE MISSSED THE FACTS THAT THERE IS NO MUSICAL CONCEPT FOR THE SCHOOL OF CHRIST IF YOU HAVE ALL OF YOUR MARBLES--if you know what I mean.

Isn't it of Biblical Proportions when people want to REBUILD the Temple in Spiritual in the LITERAL sense to defeat Spiritual Zion whose services do not come with OBSERVATION which would be vulgar and proving people devoid of any knowledge of God.

Rev. 11:8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

The inability to read BLACK text on BROWN paper is the MARK of those who have not turned to Jesus Christ as the ONLY teacher and "worship leader."

</font>
Last edited by Ken.Sublett on April 10th, 2016, 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

April 11th, 2016, 1:53 am #4

John Mark Hicks believes that God commanded the first Temple which is used as a "pattern" for the RETURN and REBUILDING another Temple for God to tear down.

As with David and Solomon, Yahweh is “with” the leaders and people of Judah. This divine presence (“my Spirit”) is covenantal and redemptive. The same God who brought Israel out of Egypt is the same God who will empower Judah to complete their task. The parallel underscores what a significant redemptive-historical moment this is in the history of Judah. God is acting once again. God is not silent and neither is God passive. God is redeeming Judah and giving his presence to his people. Judah will build the temple of “their God

Rubel Shelly thinks that the defacto INVASION of people who were now virtual Babylonians and who would build Judaism on the Babylon Talmud and now teach that the New Covenant was given to the Jews along with restoring the Law of Moses.

<font face="arial" size="4">1. Some of the small remnant of Judah returned under the military governors Zerubbabel, Ezra, and Nehemiah. Under Zerubbabel [CIVIL] and Ezra the temple was rebuilt as a small, poor copy of the original temple and the walls were rebuilt under Nehemiah.
2. Solomon built a physical temple because he never understood the kingdom of the Son of David which would involve a temple not built with hands. And when the exiles returned to the land they attempted to build a new temple.
3. Zerubbabel makes it clear that they were building the temple “for the Lord” but he says “we will build it” and the command to build came from Cyrus, the king of Persia.
4. "But Zerubbabel, Jeshua and the rest of the heads of the families of Israel answered,

Ezra 4:3 But Zerubbabel, and Jeshua, and the rest of the CHIEF of the fathers of Israel, said unto them, Ye have nothing to do with us to build an house unto our God; but we ourselves together will build unto the LORD God of Israel, as king Cyrus the king of Persia hath commanded us.

5. Later prophets would condemn the effort because such efforts cannot make meaningful changes in the spiritual nature of mankind.

6. In Ezra chapter 4 the OWNERS wrote a letter pointing out that the Jews were notoriously rebellious and recommended that the work be stopped. In Ezra 4:24 it is said that thw work “was stopped until the second year of the reign of Carius king of Persia.” In chapter 6 the people are allowed to return to the work.
7. When the Temple was actually built it was a small structure so disappointing that the older people wept when they compared it with the Temple of Solomon.

“Nehemiah went to Jerusalem, 444 B.C. Ezra had been there 13 years, but Ezra was a priest, teaching religion to the people. Nehemiah came as civil governor, with authority from the king of Persia to rebuild the Wall, and restore Jerusalem as a fortified city.” (Halley’s, p. 220)

While the walls restored by destroying the "owner's houses" had some use, it had no more moral effect than the sacrificial system. The "musical" band got hungry from the daily dole of food the priests were withholding that they deserted Jerusalem and earned their own bread--thank you very kindly.

"I rebuked them and called curses down on them. I beat some of the men and pulled out their hair. I made them take an oath in God's name and said: ‘You are not to give your daughters in marriage to their sons, nor are you to take their daughters in marriage for your sons or for yourselves." -- Neh 13:25

But even a dictator cannot cleanse the heart of man and even as the priests kept up the act in the walled city of Jerusalem where the gates had to be shut to prevent the Temple from becoming a “den of thieves.” The civil authorities built the walls and the priests offered sacrifices but the people built their lives around the Synagogues in any local community which had ten men. And after we read this report of the rebuilding, we will not hear about the temple or the walls for about 100 years.

The new INFILTRATORS AND DIVERTERS dare you to interfere with "god's" work as they need to REBUILD YOUR defunct congregation.
</font>
What every Bible reader knows and what all historical scholard recorded and what progressives deny. They think that REBUILDING the temple was God's purpose when it is clear that Cyrus saw Jerusalem in political terms just as did the Jews when rather than let David be killed, He gave him an old Jebusite High place and a TENT. Stephen says that God gave him a tent or family BUT Solomon built his god a HOUSE on Moriah already operating as the place for worshiping the starry host.

Exodus, Paul in 1 Corinthians 10 and Chrysostom identified as the abomination God warned them against and which Chrysostom and all Scholars not involved in operating a "worship center" usually stolen from the pagan's temples.

April 12th, 2016, 12:59 am #5

</font>
Charles Swindoll wrote Hand Me Another Brick. Preaching from the popular press proves that most people have no use of the Scriptures they are sworn andhired to defend.

The Claim is that God and not Cyrus commanded the rebuilding of a temple which He never commanded and which was destroyed by His permissive will.

The Jews went into Captivity because of instrumental-trinitarian idolatry and were there for 70 years. 40 to 50 thousand returned to Jerusalem which had no future other than being a key in Cyrus ambition as it had been for David.

The returnees were really invaders and intended to rebuild the Temple and restore the Babylonian sacrificial system and objected.

The rebuilders say that we are going to rebuild and the owners who object will be defeated by God.

They tore down people's houses to rebuild the walls which were never required by godly people.

they celebrated with the usual triump and music led by the Levites and their Nethinim who had "infiltrated" the Jewish nation.

This created such discord that the rebuilding ceased for 13-16 years.

After the temple was rebuilt the Levites who had prospered in Babylon fled the Temple and made their own living. The temple disappeared again after about a hundred years.

Some PATTERNISM for rebuilding YOUR church even if we have to "upset your comfort zones" or "MOVE THE BORDERS.

David was the King and never led the worship nor participated with the Levites.

<font face="arial" size="4">This is actually the PATTERN the progressives use to say that God commanded instrumental praise and this is a historic example.

The noted "Image above" is of David and his urge in Psalm 150 to "praise god in the firmament" and all Jewish rituals prove that the Civil-Military-Clergy people worshipped Dionysus and other "gods" at Mount Sinai. Rommans 1 defines their worship and specificially the IMAGE of the HALAL or Lucifer word.

http://www.piney.com/Romans.1.html

Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. Rom 1:25

For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: Rom 1:26

And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. Rom 1:27

And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; Rom 1:28

Jesus called the Scribes and therefore CREATURES people worship, hypocrites meaning performance speakers, singers or instrument players. Very early history recognized this is the cause and mark of effeminancy.

Stephen said that God "turned them over to worship the starry host" and we know the names of the gods which they pretended to be the God of Abraham. That is what is happening as people boast about infiltrating and REBUILDING your property into THEIR theater for holy entertainment. That is the justification for replacing the School of Christ to the school of Kairos-Mercury-Hermes the pagan ANTI-logos and ANTI-Christ. They live in the "postmodern" age and YOU can no longer read the olden text. IF Jesus had a degree from ACU then He would have wanted His SCHOOL for disciples to be a VENUE for wine, women and song: "We USE light Rock in our worship." That's the Voodoo "F" word and the New Wineskinners confess that as the goal.

</font>

April 12th, 2016, 3:46 pm #6

While searching the scripture regarding David, I can find no comment from God that David was a righteous man. Would saying someone is righteous be left up to God? Since God is righteous, are we made righteous through Jesus Christ when we obey his commandments? I found the following verse, but he is speaking about the Law.

As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: (‭Romans‬ ‭3‬:‭10‬ KJV)

Any further comments welcome

April 12th, 2016, 9:05 pm #7

</font>
Dianne: While searching the scripture regarding David, I can find no comment from God that David was a righteous man. Would saying someone is righteous be left up to God? Since God is righteous, are we made righteous through Jesus Christ when we obey his commandments? I found the following verse, but he is speaking about the Law.

David was the king of a Civil-Military-Clergy sect of the Jewish nation which had been sentenced to captivity and death because of instrumental-Trinitarian idolatry at Mount Sinai.

The Promised Lands then became the killing fields because God knew that they would adopt the Canaanite (Egyptian-Babylonian) temple state. Moses wrote to refute the Babylonian Creation story which forced the "laity" to give most of their time, money and nervous energy working to support the temple servants. They had priests, praise singers, cooks, farm hands, exorcists and even prostitutes. This was the same condition surrounding the Temple which God did not command contrary to what the Spirit OF Christ called "the lying pen of the Scribes." Jesus still defined them as hypocrites meaning speakers for hire, singers or instrument players who get paid for self-exhibition. Religion and Sexuality were always bonded together.

Most or all of the nation of Israel went into captivity and death: modern Jews of a whole nation can trace their ancestry to one Jewish mother. The nation of Judah went into Babylon and they are still there. Only a small remnant of the faithful returned while Cyrus sent the rest to prop up his defenses.

If this is the ugly history of temple then worry a lot about modern preachers who want to REBUILD THE CHURCH with the same instrumental rejoicing and able with the help of God to silence any opposition. We have noted that the DISCORD made by the musical wall builders (made from the people's houses) stopped the temple for more than a decade.

The "progressives" hold what Ezekiel called "workshops of evil" to steal words one from another CLAIM and become rich and famous by denying there there is anything negative about replacing the quiet reverence and the Word with a "theater for holy entertainment." Many texts want you to know that they are Angels of Light where Apollon-Abaddon is the god of Light and the inspiring spirit and leader of the musical worship team. John called them SORCERERS and proves that they HAD ONCE BEFORE deceived the whole world.

Acts 7 is Parallel to Amos 5 and the "scholars" having infiltrated once Christian colleges say that their worship was JUST FINE: they just had a bad mental attitude.

Believe it when they say that they are PURPOSE DRIVEN.

The WILL "Rebuild your church" after that predestined PATTERN. Don't worry because the kingdom is not visible-audible-merchandise.

Luke 18:7 And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?

Luke 18:8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

NCP
NCP

April 13th, 2016, 1:58 am #8

While searching the scripture regarding David, I can find no comment from God that David was a righteous man. Would saying someone is righteous be left up to God? Since God is righteous, are we made righteous through Jesus Christ when we obey his commandments? I found the following verse, but he is speaking about the Law.

Any further comments welcome
Dianna, I use this a lot, but it is very true.

God Used Them Anyway

· Moses stuttered.

· David's armor didn't fit.

· John Mark was rejected by Paul.

· Timothy had ulcers.

· Hosea's wife was a prostitute.

· Amos' only training was in the school of fig-tree pruning.

· Jacob was a pathological liar.

· David had an affair.

· Solomon was too rich.

· Abraham was too old.

· David was too young.

· Peter was afraid of death.

· Lazarus was dead.

· John was self-righteous.

· Naomi was a widow.

· Paul was a murderer.

· So was Moses.

· Jonah ran from God.

· Miriam was a gossip.

· Gideon and Thomas both doubted.

· Jeremiah was depressed and suicidal.

· Elijah was burned out.

· John the Baptist was a loudmouth.

· Martha was a worry-wart.

· Mary was lazy.

· Samson had long hair.

· Noah got drunk.

· Did I mention that Moses had a short fuse?

· So did Peter, Paul--well, lots of folks did.

https://sermons.logos.com/submissions/1 ... ons/120221

April 13th, 2016, 3:35 am #9

This repeated list is made up by someone who had never read the Bible and there are several slanders.

You might want to find out why God slapped Miriam with a dose of leprosy and she evaporates from the scene.

Ex. 4:10 ¶ And Moses said unto the LORD, O my Lord, I am not eloquent, neither heretofore, nor since thou hast spoken unto thy servant: but I am slow of speech, and of a slow tongue.

Why would you teach that Moses stuttered when he was slow or inarticulate.

Slow can mean "B. [select] In partic., of speech or of a speaker, slow, not rapid, measured, deliberate: He did not know what to say

Ex. 4:12 Now therefore go, and I will be with thy mouth, and teach thee what thou shalt say.
Ex. 4:15 And thou shalt speak unto him, and put words in his mouth: and I will be with thy mouth, and with his mouth, and will teach you what ye shall do.

Not knowing what to say would certainly not make most moderns hesitate.

NCP
NCP

April 13th, 2016, 3:49 am #10

This was a real bubble buster for Ken. It really affected his ability to slander people as he has previously done. Read it and weep and then suck it up, Ken.