April 13th, 2016, 3:07 pm #11

It would be nice if people were able to read in this Post-Literate era!

Ex. 4:12 Now therefore go,
<font color="#FFFFFF">.....
and I will be with thy mouth,
.....and teach thee what thou shalt say.

Notice the parallelism where Scripture almost ALWAYS makes further commentary.

SPEAK that which is written TO ONE ANOTHER
Ode and Psallo IN THE HEART to God.

That means SPEAK the Logos or rational message "for your LEARNING."
But, keep the pagan ODE and PSALLO silent IN the heart or MIND.

1 Cor. 14:6 Now, brethren, if I come unto you speaking with tongues,
what shall I profit you, except I shall speak to you either
.....by revelation, or
.....by knowledge, or
.....by prophesying, or
.....by doctrine?

1Cor. 14:9 So likewise ye, except ye utter by the TONGUE words easy to be understood, how shall it be known what is spoken? for ye shall speak into the air.

1Cor. 14:27 If any man speak in an unknown tongue, let it be by two, or at the most by three, and that by course; and let one interpret.
1Cor. 14:28 But if there be no interpreter,
.....let him keep silence in the church;
.....and let him speak to himself, and to God.

WORDS is LOGOS: the Regulative Principle, exclusive of personal opinions or experiences, introductions, singing, playing, acting, shouting, hugging or kissing.

UTTER is something done with the HUMAN TONGUE.

Using the words UTTER and WORDS, Paul EXCLUDES musical instruments defined as "machines for doing hard work" or producing the "Shock and Awe" of pagan religions. He knew that they were excluded for the Church of Christ (the Rock) in the wilderness and never changed.

1Cor. 14:7 And even things without life giving sound, whether pipe or harp, except they give a distinction in the sounds, how shall it be known what is piped or harped?
1Cor. 14:8 For if the trumpet give an uncertain sound, who shall prepare himself to the battle?

You will notice that Paul repeats Moses:
Moses said, it is not the sound of victory or defeat it is the SOUND OF SINGING that I hear and Moses crashed the Tablets never to be repeated in the same way.

Paul, said trumpets are for making WAR and not to silence the Words of Christ.

So, Moses never spoke ON HIS OWN and claimed authority. So, God debunks the STUTTERING fallacy and this proves that only a LITTLE FLOCK can or will hear the REST OF THE STORY:

Ex. 4:15 And thou shalt SPEK unto him, and put WORDS in his mouth: and I will be with thy mouth, and with his mouth, and will TEACH you what ye shall do.

Moses' "mouth" meant that he didn't know what to SAY.
God didn't say, Reverend PhDuh, "I will cure thy stuttering." Rather, God PROVES that Moses didn't have the WORDS and no one dares speak FOR God without God's permission.

God TAUGHT Moses and Aaron what to do. God did not cure his stutters: therefore, to infuse a false interpretation based on ignoring the text and using the LU's "imagination" proves that people despise the Word and that is called Blaspheming the Holy Spirit OF God.

When you preach MOSES STUTTERED and nail it down with a musical preamble which disables the rational or spiritual brain the paying audience will attack you if you say that stutter is not in the text.</font>
Last edited by Ken.Sublett on April 13th, 2016, 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

April 13th, 2016, 4:22 pm #12

John Mark Hicks believes that God commanded the first Temple which is used as a "pattern" for the RETURN and REBUILDING another Temple for God to tear down.

As with David and Solomon, Yahweh is “with” the leaders and people of Judah. This divine presence (“my Spirit”) is covenantal and redemptive. The same God who brought Israel out of Egypt is the same God who will empower Judah to complete their task. The parallel underscores what a significant redemptive-historical moment this is in the history of Judah. God is acting once again. God is not silent and neither is God passive. God is redeeming Judah and giving his presence to his people. Judah will build the temple of “their God

Rubel Shelly thinks that the defacto INVASION of people who were now virtual Babylonians and who would build Judaism on the Babylon Talmud and now teach that the New Covenant was given to the Jews along with restoring the Law of Moses.

<font face="arial" size="4">1. Some of the small remnant of Judah returned under the military governors Zerubbabel, Ezra, and Nehemiah. Under Zerubbabel [CIVIL] and Ezra the temple was rebuilt as a small, poor copy of the original temple and the walls were rebuilt under Nehemiah.
2. Solomon built a physical temple because he never understood the kingdom of the Son of David which would involve a temple not built with hands. And when the exiles returned to the land they attempted to build a new temple.
3. Zerubbabel makes it clear that they were building the temple “for the Lord” but he says “we will build it” and the command to build came from Cyrus, the king of Persia.
4. "But Zerubbabel, Jeshua and the rest of the heads of the families of Israel answered,

Ezra 4:3 But Zerubbabel, and Jeshua, and the rest of the CHIEF of the fathers of Israel, said unto them, Ye have nothing to do with us to build an house unto our God; but we ourselves together will build unto the LORD God of Israel, as king Cyrus the king of Persia hath commanded us.

5. Later prophets would condemn the effort because such efforts cannot make meaningful changes in the spiritual nature of mankind.

6. In Ezra chapter 4 the OWNERS wrote a letter pointing out that the Jews were notoriously rebellious and recommended that the work be stopped. In Ezra 4:24 it is said that thw work “was stopped until the second year of the reign of Carius king of Persia.” In chapter 6 the people are allowed to return to the work.
7. When the Temple was actually built it was a small structure so disappointing that the older people wept when they compared it with the Temple of Solomon.

The loud Boasting by the "invaders" raised such justified opposition that:

“Nehemiah went to Jerusalem, 444 B.C. Ezra had been there 13 years, but Ezra was a priest, teaching religion to the people. Nehemiah came as civil governor, with authority from the king of Persia to rebuild the Wall, and restore Jerusalem as a fortified city.” (Halley’s, p. 220)

While the walls restored by destroying the "owner's houses" had some use, it had no more moral effect than the sacrificial system. The "musical" band got hungry from the daily dole of food the priests were withholding that they deserted Jerusalem and earned their own bread--thank you very kindly.

"I rebuked them and called curses down on them. I beat some of the men and pulled out their hair. I made them take an oath in God's name and said: ‘You are not to give your daughters in marriage to their sons, nor are you to take their daughters in marriage for your sons or for yourselves." -- Neh 13:25

But even a dictator cannot cleanse the heart of man and even as the priests kept up the act in the walled city of Jerusalem where the gates had to be shut to prevent the Temple from becoming a “den of thieves.” The civil authorities built the walls and the priests offered sacrifices but the people built their lives around the Synagogues in any local community which had ten men. And after we read this report of the rebuilding, we will not hear about the temple or the walls for about 100 years.

The new INFILTRATORS AND DIVERTERS dare you to interfere with "god's" work as they need to REBUILD YOUR defunct congregation.
</font>
God did not command a HOUSE built by human hands. After He had turned the Civil-Military-Clergy complex over to worship the starry host (Apollon-Abaddon etal), God hid the horrors behind walls. As long as the CIVIL system operated out of sight God tolerated the temple. However, just before 2 Chronicles 29 where Rick Atchley and tribe said "a" spirit said that God commanded "instrumental praise" and just afterwards, the sacriicial had been returned to Jerusalem so corrupt that the priests fled, they had been BURNING INFANTS in the origin of the HOLOCAUST.

Jer. 32:35 And they built the high places of Baal, which are in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire unto Molech; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my mind, that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin.

Here is the ABOMINATION which always defines instrumental noise which is called SACRED VIOLENCE. This existed in Egypt, the wilderness and never ceased among the Jews.
The Spirit OF Christ in Isaiah 33 says that God's Enemies will be driven into "hell" with the same wind, string and percussion instruments which lucifer the singing and harp-playing prostitute brought into the garden of Eden.

http://www.piney.com/Isa30LXX.html

Finally, the same Babylon mother of harlots uses "lusted after fruits" (as in Amos 8) as singers, instrument players and all CRAFTSMEN (parasites) will be CAST ALIVE INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE.

You don't have to believe any of this but isn't it strange that there is no command, example or remote inference of God calling the godly classes into assembly for group singing with or with instruments? That continued until after the Reformation and the Disciples-Christians tried to say that PSALLO commanded all kinds of musical machines AS worship in the year 1878.

Scripture defines the LAW OF SILENCE and most historic Scholars define church as Apostolic exclusive of anything beyond the Prophets and Apostles. However, if you believe and teach that the Bible is not FULL of condemnation from Genesis to Revelation they you are STRONGLY DELUDED or as Paul warned of the speakers, singers and instrument players (Eph 4) they are LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE. and not a single one of the Master Discorders will give an answer. They don't need too since you can fool most of the peope most of the time. And that fills the coffers.

The RETURN God promised was NOT to Rebuild This Church based on the temple built in the literal Return.

NCP
NCP

April 13th, 2016, 4:57 pm #13

Donnie, I think we have a BUG on this site. Left menu, Sunday School in Exile. The page appears ASIAN!

http://www.sundayschoolinexile.com/

NCP
NCP

April 13th, 2016, 5:03 pm #14

God did not command a HOUSE built by human hands. After He had turned the Civil-Military-Clergy complex over to worship the starry host (Apollon-Abaddon etal), God hid the horrors behind walls. As long as the CIVIL system operated out of sight God tolerated the temple. However, just before 2 Chronicles 29 where Rick Atchley and tribe said "a" spirit said that God commanded "instrumental praise" and just afterwards, the sacriicial had been returned to Jerusalem so corrupt that the priests fled, they had been BURNING INFANTS in the origin of the HOLOCAUST.

Jer. 32:35 And they built the high places of Baal, which are in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire unto Molech; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my mind, that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin.

Here is the ABOMINATION which always defines instrumental noise which is called SACRED VIOLENCE. This existed in Egypt, the wilderness and never ceased among the Jews.
The Spirit OF Christ in Isaiah 33 says that God's Enemies will be driven into "hell" with the same wind, string and percussion instruments which lucifer the singing and harp-playing prostitute brought into the garden of Eden.

Finally, the same Babylon mother of harlots uses "lusted after fruits" (as in Amos 8) as singers, instrument players and all CRAFTSMEN (parasites) will be CAST ALIVE INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE.

You don't have to believe any of this but isn't it strange that there is no command, example or remote inference of God calling the godly classes into assembly for group singing with or with instruments? That continued until after the Reformation and the Disciples-Christians tried to say that PSALLO commanded all kinds of musical machines AS worship in the year 1878.

Scripture defines the LAW OF SILENCE and most historic Scholars define church as Apostolic exclusive of anything beyond the Prophets and Apostles. However, if you believe and teach that the Bible is not FULL of condemnation from Genesis to Revelation they you are STRONGLY DELUDED or as Paul warned of the speakers, singers and instrument players (Eph 4) they are LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE. and not a single one of the Master Discorders will give an answer. They don't need too since you can fool most of the peope most of the time. And that fills the coffers.

The RETURN God promised was NOT to Rebuild This Church based on the temple built in the literal Return.

Suggest Not Using Site Until Donnie says ALL CLEAR!

NCP
NCP

April 13th, 2016, 5:35 pm #15

April 13th, 2016, 5:55 pm #16

We don't worship bulls: we shoot them!

April 14th, 2016, 12:43 am #17

This repeated list is made up by someone who had never read the Bible and there are several slanders.

You might want to find out why God slapped Miriam with a dose of leprosy and she evaporates from the scene.

Ex. 4:10 ¶ And Moses said unto the LORD, O my Lord, I am not eloquent, neither heretofore, nor since thou hast spoken unto thy servant: but I am slow of speech, and of a slow tongue.

Why would you teach that Moses stuttered when he was slow or inarticulate.

Slow can mean "B. [select] In partic., of speech or of a speaker, slow, not rapid, measured, deliberate: He did not know what to say

Ex. 4:12 Now therefore go, and I will be with thy mouth, and teach thee what thou shalt say.
Ex. 4:15 And thou shalt speak unto him, and put words in his mouth: and I will be with thy mouth, and with his mouth, and will teach you what ye shall do.

Not knowing what to say would certainly not make most moderns hesitate.

God used the prophets to refute the temple and sacrifices in many of the "writing prophets". They give a completed picture of what actually happened.

Amos 6:1-8 (KJV)
Woe to them that are at ease in Zion, and trust in the mountain of Samaria, which are named chief of the nations, to whom the house of Israel came! [2] Pass ye unto Calneh, and see; and from thence go ye to Hamath the great: then go down to Gath of the Philistines: be they better than these kingdoms? or their border greater than your border? [3] Ye that put far away the evil day, and cause the seat of violence to come near; [4] That lie upon beds of ivory, and stretch themselves upon their couches, and eat the lambs out of the flock, and the calves out of the midst of the stall; [5] That chant to the sound of the viol, and invent to themselves instruments of musick, like David; [6] That drink wine in bowls, and anoint themselves with the chief ointments: but they are not grieved for the affliction of Joseph. [7] Therefore now shall they go captive with the first that go captive, and the banquet of them that stretched themselves shall be removed. [8] The Lord God hath sworn by himself, saith the Lord the God of hosts, I abhor the excellency of Jacob, and hate his palaces: therefore will I deliver up the city with all that is therein.

Jeremiah 8:5-9 (KJV)
Why then is this people of Jerusalem slidden back by a perpetual backsliding? they hold fast deceit, they refuse to return. [6] I hearkened and heard, but they spake not aright: no man repented him of his wickedness, saying, What have I done? every one turned to his course, as the horse rusheth into the battle. [7] Yea, the stork in the heaven knoweth her appointed times; and the turtle and the crane and the swallow observe the time of their coming; but my people know not the judgment of the Lord . [8] How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the Lord is with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he it ; the pen of the scribes is in vain. [9] The wise men are ashamed, they are dismayed and taken: lo, they have rejected the word of the Lord ; and what wisdom is in them?

Genesis 49:5-7 (KJV)
Simeon and Levi are brethren; instruments of cruelty are in their habitations. [6] O my soul, come not thou into their secret; unto their assembly, mine honour, be not thou united: for in their anger they slew a man, and in their selfwill they digged down a wall. [7] Cursed be their anger, for it was fierce; and their wrath, for it was cruel: I will divide them in Jacob, and scatter them in Israel.

1 Samuel 8:6-8 (KJV)
But the thing displeased Samuel, when they said, Give us a king to judge us. And Samuel prayed unto the Lord . [7] And the Lord said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them. [8] According to all the works which they have done since the day that I brought them up out of Egypt even unto this day, wherewith they have forsaken me, and served other gods, so do they also unto thee.

NCP, David led the people further and further into idolatry and captivity, and was Gods instrument to that end. Have you ever wondered what the kings scribes were lying about? God has used many situations throughout time to bring his plan to fruition. That doesn't mean that we don't have free-will. We do have a choice whether we believe in God, and will obey him. It has always been Gods plan to save those who do have faith and obey, that was made clear through Abraham. I believe from scripture that David was worshipping his own god, and not The God.

Some of the people you have referenced above were made known to us, so we as disciples could see just how easy it is to drift from the narrow road. I would much rather focus on the prophets and the apostles for my doctrine. I'm not saying that the Kings and Levitical priesthood doesn't have value, but it is a lesson on what not to do.

2 Peter 3:2 (KJV)
That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:
Ephesians 2:19-20 (KJV)
Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God; [20] And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone ;

I haven't found any scripture that says we are to follow the kings examples. Jesus Christ is our King, and his plan is pretty simple, I will try to emulate him, and obey him

NCP
NCP

April 14th, 2016, 2:59 am #18

We believe the Bible, comprised of the Old and New Testaments, to be the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God (Matthew 5:18; 2 Timothy 3:16-17). In faith we hold the Bible to be inerrant in the original writings, God-breathed, and the complete and final authority for faith and practice (2 Timothy 3:16-17). While still using the individual writing styles of the human authors, the Holy Spirit perfectly guided them to ensure they wrote precisely what He wanted written, without error or omission (2 Peter 1:21).

NCP
NCP

April 14th, 2016, 12:30 pm #19

We don't worship bulls: we shoot them!
The USD is calling me. Ken, hold down the fort. Here is an early ROLL TIDE!

April 14th, 2016, 3:26 pm #20

We believe the Bible, comprised of the Old and New Testaments, to be the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God (Matthew 5:18; 2 Timothy 3:16-17). In faith we hold the Bible to be inerrant in the original writings, God-breathed, and the complete and final authority for faith and practice (2 Timothy 3:16-17). While still using the individual writing styles of the human authors, the Holy Spirit perfectly guided them to ensure they wrote precisely what He wanted written, without error or omission (2 Peter 1:21).

http://www.piney.com/2.Peter.1.Prophecy ... ation.html

The Law of Moses was given BECAUSE of instrumental-trinitarian idolatry: it ceased to be when all of the PROPHECIES concerning Jesus were fulfilled.

The Spirit OF Christ warned about the Lying Pen of the Scribes concerning the Temple which was not by God's PATTERN.

The prophets by the Spirit OF CHRIST defines the future REST of Messiah both inclusively and exclusively.

The Church of Christ is built upon those prophecies: not anything in the Law or that written by the Lying Pen of the Scribes: Jesus called them hypocrites defined as speakers, singers or instrument players:

Eph. 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

That is another CENI because built upon means EDUCATION in the Ekklesia
That which is written is FOR OUR LEARNING: that cracks the kneecap of anyone who thinks that their silly self-referenced sermons and songs is LEARNING or TEACHING THAT WHICH HAS BEEN TAUGHT as the LIMITS and desire of any APT elder. Elders who let the wolves in howling their old wineskin songs (Cynics) are identified as not safe around your children.

The Bible records the good, the bad and the ugly: the progressives build on the worst part of the bad and ugly.

Those prophecies when certified by Jesus Christ are not subject to private interpretation: all of the manly direct commands are SPEAK or READ and there is not a jot or title of music added to the PATTERN because Reading 101a knows that to be MOCKING JESUS and even rejoicing that He was crucified.