Remedy against halal 150 and severe viper infection -

April 9th, 2012, 10:14 pm #11

And I am trying to prove to he and all of the changelings that they CANNOT in the first case, read and understand it, and if they could read the black text and understand it they COULD never confess. This is so factual in the Bible and even secular history that the magical sounds made by wind, string and percussion instruments (without breath) do in fact have the power to HARD WIRE the brain.

That's the meaning of A holy spirit or A good conscience which means a co-perception of the word. What you do or don't do is not, I think, as so "forkish in the road" as telling Jesus and all of the writers that they are liars. I think there is "zero" tolerance especially if you lie, cheat and steal the church house of widows: something that has happened too often.

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 9th, 2012, 11:15 pm #12

But seriously, folks...

Dave
Dave

April 10th, 2012, 12:22 am #13

Sorry, buddy but we don't advertise here. It will help if you just quit making me delete your post.
Thanks.
Didn't think so Ken.....here is another one for you. If Psalm 150 means "to make yourself vile" then what is Psalm 23? Remember Psalm 23, the one you read to your children when they were young?

Gets better all the time, doesn't it?

April 10th, 2012, 1:06 am #14

Psalm 23 is a Psalm: Psalm 150 is a halal

Psalms 23:0 A Psalm of David.

Psalms 150:1 Praise [Halal} ye the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power.

Remember: Paul said SPEAK Psalms, hymns and Spiritual songs. In Colossians this is the WORD of Christ and in Romans 15 it is "using one mind and one mouth to speak that which is written for our learning." Disciples SPEAK to educate one another: those promoting the HALAL "psalms" insist on using instruments which means that they are THREATENING you to GOOSE CLAP to bond the "audiene" to the Alpha Billy Goat.

There are also praise or HALAL poems as well as Maschils or dark sayings
Psalms 78:0 Maschil of Asaph.
Psalms 78:1 Give ear, O my people, to my law: incline your ears to the words of my mouth.

Psalms 78:2 I will open my mouth in a parable: I will utter dark sayings of old:
Proverbs 1:6 To understand a proverb, and the interpretation; the words of the wise, and their dark sayings.

The Greek translators called ALL that they put in the BOOK of Psalms, psalms and that was based on the fact that all of the psao based words speak of MAKING WAR or MAKING love and Paul would have known of only 57 MIZMORS or true Psalms. The 1/3 of the book fit for singing was the 50 mizmors none of which has an instrument named.

Dave
Dave

April 10th, 2012, 2:36 am #15

Sorry, buddy but we don't advertise here. It will help if you just quit making me delete your post.
Thanks.
Good grief Ken! They are ALL Psalms! They are ALL from David....they are ALL praises to God. Will you never get it?
I have never seen anyone like you who can take the simple beautiful Word of God and hack it up like you do.

Do you have no shame?

April 10th, 2012, 4:44 am #16

[color=#0000FF" size="3" face="times]Dave,

Hardly anything that you asserted is true and accurate:

1) Not all 150 chapters in the Book of Psalms are psalms.
2) The Book of Psalms as a collection also consists of POETRY (POEMS) and "HALAL."
3) The "psalms" are NOT ALL written by or about King David.
4) Some of the psalms are attributed to Moses, to King Solomon,
5) ... to Heman and Ethan, Ezrahites;
6) ... written by Asaph & the sons of Korah; written by Solomon.
7) They are NOT ALL praises.
8) Some of the psalms are about Zion (Jerusalem).
9) Some of the psalms are penitential or of repentance, lament, complaint.

Dave, when are you going to start composing the music to the halal 150?. Sorry, you call Chapter 150 -- altho an incomplete list of musical instruments -- a PSALM. So, as a musician yourself and with your addiction to musical devices, you have gotten us very interested in your musical composition of this HALAL.

(Now Ken may remember the number or percentage of chapters that may be considered PSALMS.)[/color]

April 10th, 2012, 4:52 am #17

But seriously, folks...
[color=#0000FF" size="3" face="times]Seriously, ... experiencing one of those senior moments? Or, just speechless?[/color]

B
B

April 10th, 2012, 5:03 am #18

Good grief Ken! They are ALL Psalms! They are ALL from David....they are ALL praises to God. Will you never get it?
I have never seen anyone like you who can take the simple beautiful Word of God and hack it up like you do.

Do you have no shame?
The question is this: If Ken's posts upset Dave so much, why does Dave keep reading them, wailing about them, and agonizing over them?

That's like the guy who gets deathly sick each time he sees road kill, yet he goes back time and time again to gawk at the bloody mess. Such a person either isn't intelligent enough to know that if he looks away, he won't get sick, OR he gets some bizarre, perverted pleasure in getting sick when he sees road kill.

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 10th, 2012, 7:05 am #19

The answer is self-evident:Dave knows the difference between the truth and Ken's garbage.

Dave
Dave

April 10th, 2012, 10:42 am #20

Thanks.
I attribute the whole of Psalms to David. He was the main author. Some were from his son, and temple music director. Even the one attributed to Moses SOUNDS like that of David. He was and still is the main author. When people think of Psalms, they think of David. (this would be a good time to insert your twisted thinking of David being a professional nude dancer.

Even a broken-hearted lament is a beautiful praise to God. Just like you asking for forgiveness after you raved and ranted on the Easter contemporary service at Madison sounded good Donnie. It shows that you know better, and are human after all. Asking for forgiveness and a lament CAN be a praise to God.