Randy Lowry: Mark of the Beast. FEATURING all of the CONFLICTORS

January 6th, 2014, 3:00 am #1

Jesus does not want all conflicts resolved: He was sent into the world to do battle with the Jews and pagan's Covenant with Death and Hell.

There are two races: Those OF the WORLD are not the lost spirits Jesus was sent to seek and save by announcing the GOSPEL message which those not OF the World would gladly receive and be baptized. Jesus would give them A holy spirit or A good conscience so that ONLY THEY would be able to read and comprehend the message. Jesus said that He spoke this parable language to PREVENT the clergy from getting in on the secret. These are Scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites defined as smoth, mercinary preachers, singers and instrument players. Their purpose driven assignment is to try to make the lambs dumb before the slaughter. However, those spirits the Father gave to the Son will not follow them. By definition, the massed multitudes called BEASTS love to flock at Lipscomb's Celebration including music and even fireworks. Just warming up I suppose.'

http://www.piney.com/Lipscomb.Universit ... .2013.html

If they say that there is any command, example or inference for instrumental noise during the assembly of the Godly they are lying and blaspheming. However, in the words of Paul the masses "love to be fooled" because lacking A holy spirit they have only flesh to tickle.
Last edited by Ken.Sublett on January 15th, 2014, 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

January 14th, 2014, 1:54 am #2

When men of various denominations speak well of you woe woe woe. We are not to seek the approval, praise or glory of mankind. We are to seek the approval of God. True christianity as revealed in the Bible will be spoken against by those traveling along the roads of error. The world will not like us if we are faithful.

Comments Welcome

Tom Brite
Tom Brite

January 15th, 2014, 4:46 pm #3

When I first started practicing law back in the mid 80's, the legal system in Texas and generally, all over the US, was bogged down in backload. In San Antonio, it was not unusual to wait up to 3 years for a jury trial in a civil case, sometimes longer. At that time, 80-90% of civil cases were resolved by jury trial. About 1990, a movement began in the legal field for alternative dispute resolution. This movement has had a tremendous impact on our court system. Today, 80-90% of all civil cases are resolved outside of the court room and in mediation. The wait for a jury trial has dropped from 3 years to less than a year. The court system is now freed up to litigate on those truly important and contentious matters.

One of the leaders of this alternative dispute resolution movement was Randy Lowry. Randy established the dispute resolution center at Pepperdine and it quickly became a great resource in California and the US for developing and teaching this method to literally thousands of US attorneys. Randy is highly respected in the legal community for his work in this field, his chosen profession. I am not sure that any of us would critique Randy for being among the best in his chosen profession.

As I have stated before, Randy is a friend of mine, I have been in his house and he in mine. In the early 90's, Randy had the idea of bringing the successes that he had seen in the legal community to churches that were have disputes. Pepperdine became among the first to hold dispute resolution courses for church leaders in 93. I was in attendance at the first workshop in Malibu. It was attended by close to 50 Church of Christ elders and leaders. I will be the first to admit (and I think Randy also) that not all church disputes can be handled in this manner, but one of the most significant steps in helping to heal a congregation is by opening communication. I have seen congregations where communication between the members does not happen and nothing can be solved when no one will talk. I have witnessed crying reconciliation between members of the same congregation who have not spoken in years, I have witnessed a congregations heal long standing conflict and I have also witnessed congregations that could not resolve issues and divide.

The bottom line is that principles of reconciliation do work in some cases and do not in others. Certainly, no one should feel that they have been compelled to violate their beliefs and that is foremost in Randy's philosophy. I can state that he does not seek the approval or applause of anyone but God. He is a strong Christian, a good father, husband and friend. He has excelled at his profession which I believe elevated him for consideration of the Presidency at Lipscomb.

January 15th, 2014, 6:02 pm #4

Lynn Anderson used the method of conflict resolution in "navigating the winds of change" which works in the business world: the language is taken from WICCA or neo-paganism. However, his method of conflict resolution in churches of Christ is to call God from Genesis to Revelation a liar and UNITY must be achieved by those who understand the "music" content outlawed from the wilderness onward must UNITE (Lowry: Collaborate)and impose INSTRUMENTS (called machines for doing hard work mostly in making war)

Randy Lowry--bless his heart--wants everyone to quit CONFLICTING and become COLLABORATORS. To that end, you cannot BUY OR SELL at LU or any of their GATHERINGS unless you take the MARK of musical idolatry.

ALL of those allowed to BUY OR SELL have twisted all of the Word and recorded history to CONFLICT their congregation and everyone else by IMPOSING instruments. That and the MONKISH ignatian retreats to do your MANTRA until a spirit of some kind gives you the TRUE message, has been the ONLY CONFLICT GENERATOR since the last Christian Church attempt a hundred years ago.

Randy confesses that LU, ACU AND PEPPERDINE are bonded together and we add that includes the NACC who wants UNITY by everyone violating Scripture and history.

If I tell you that I have a MINISTRY about "Humility and how I acquired it" why would you believe me? Fact is, enough would believe me to keep me from productive work--IF I had that PERSONA which always marked religious musicians. Rick Atchley wears that STUNNING outfit and does lots of body worship debating with three empty chairs!

Conflict is HERESY and heresy is defined as "Lifting people up with mental excitement (Romans 15) or the Laded Burden "creation of spiritual anxiety through religious ritual" which Jesus died to remove along with all of the BURDEN LADERS (call parasites in the Jewish Monarchy." HERESIES or CONFLICTS must come so that the LOCUSTS (muses under Abaddon) can separate the sheep from the goats.

God sent Jesus for His LITTLE FLOCK.

Randy may be trapped by a faculty mostly subverted by John T. Willis. A Disciple (student) of Christ will by definition of Christ in John 17 create CONFLICT with those who do NOT speak what the Father breathed (spirit) into Jesus who had no words of his own.

About BC 4000 is God writing about the conflict between the WORD or TRUTH people and the SOPHIST (Sophia mother of Zoe) which was always religious rituals marking the gender-variant priesthood of Babylon. This was written AFTER Israel fell into musical and sexual abnormalities (Exodus 32 and Romans 1) and were sentenced BACK to Babylon without redemption.

The year c ad 2000 marked the DATE when the Jubilee and once-Christian colleges plan to launch their virulent attack on anyone who would NOT resolve the conflict by CONFORMING or CONFIRMING. This is the rise of the Babylon Mother of Harlots (REV 1-17-18) whom John calls SORCERERS.

In Psalm 41 Judas is defined as the FAMILIAR FRIEND of Messiah who would try to alarm or MOCK Jesus with the vocal or instrumental rejoicing Christ outlawed for the church in the wilderness.

If the whole world is being flooded with lies and treachery and Scripture does not lie then God missed a good bet if that was not the end of the 6th day. They will all be ANGELS OF LIGHT who can pick your pocket and steal your liberty and make you smile.

This has to be the outbreak of LYING WONDERS (musical and theatrical performance) because there is no command, example or remote inference about singing with instrumental accompaniment from Genesis to Revelation. If that is not the strongly DELUDED PERFORMING Lying Wonders, the 6th Day of the "Elohim casting down or profaning the heavens and earth" in Genesis 1. Christ in Isaiah 45 said that JEHOVAH did not start God's TIME CLOCK leading up to the Pope's call for Jubilee Y2K. Spiritual Formation by females or effeminate is taking the MARK.

January 15th, 2014, 6:08 pm #5

Jesus does not want all conflicts resolved: He was sent into the world to do battle with the Jews and pagan's Covenant with Death and Hell.

There are two races: Those OF the WORLD are not the lost spirits Jesus was sent to seek and save by announcing the GOSPEL message which those not OF the World would gladly receive and be baptized. Jesus would give them A holy spirit or A good conscience so that ONLY THEY would be able to read and comprehend the message. Jesus said that He spoke this parable language to PREVENT the clergy from getting in on the secret. These are Scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites defined as smoth, mercinary preachers, singers and instrument players. Their purpose driven assignment is to try to make the lambs dumb before the slaughter. However, those spirits the Father gave to the Son will not follow them. By definition, the massed multitudes called BEASTS love to flock at Lipscomb's Celebration including music and even fireworks. Just warming up I suppose.'

http://www.piney.com/Lipscomb.Universit ... .2013.html

If they say that there is any command, example or inference for instrumental noise during the assembly of the Godly they are lying and blaspheming. However, in the words of Paul the masses "love to be fooled" because lacking A holy spirit they have only flesh to tickle.
God says that he hates people who make you pay for the Free Word and impose music in the "holy places." In addition He HATES people who deliberately sow discord just to get their way. Christ in Isaiah 8 says that people who do not speak according to the Law (vocal and instrumental rejoicing outlawed) and Prophets (where Christ repudiates seeking your own pleasure (the only music virtue) and speaking your own words HAVE NO LIGHT IN THEM. I always quote facts to repudiate people who post falsehoods intending to deceive people for profit. That's the meaning of love.

If I am wrong about any of the QUOTED TEXT then, like David, I mount an insanity defense (the Halal word). If they are wrong then they are promised hell (Isaiah 30) and the Lake of Fire.

A liar is anyone who says that God authorized or permitted musical or rhetorical performance when Jesus visits as the only Teacher when the Elders "teach that which has been taught."

FREE SERMON: Because of Instrumental Idolatry at Mount Sinai God abandoned the Israelites "to worship the starry host" and sentenced them to go into Babylon for captivity and death. This caused Moses to begin a history of the CONFLICT between the Sumerians (c. BC 4000) who built temples and performed religious rituals to force people to WORK on the REST day and pay them a TITHE.

Everyone thought that the year 2000 would bring some bad news: it came almost to the date as smooth speakers trained for the PROFESSION of preaching were sent out to sow discord and force everyone to permit their property to be "infiltrated and diverted" for speakers, singers and instrument players. Those who oppose being taken captive are just hateful people with no love

These people USE God's abandonment of Israel as their PATTERN for lying, cheating and stealing the property others built while diving families. It turns out that the Mark of the BEAST has been fulfilled in great detail.

Apollo, Abaddon or Apollyon whose "spirit" guides the Muses or sorcerers (Revelation 18) is also defined as THE NUMBER OF A MAN. Preaching violates the direct command of Christ from the wilderness onward: to PREACH the Word (only) by READING the Word for comfort and doctrine. A Church of Christ is A School of the Word of Christ in the Prophets and Apostles.

Jesus failed to gift the church with people to write sermons and perform music and take your health-care money. The elders are commanded to teach that which has been taught. A church of Christ does not do "programs" but allows people to go about their own ministry and use their own money. There is no "law of giving" so Jesus made certain that His assembly would be to REST and come learn of ME. He also made certain that their folly is an UNFUNDED MANDATE.

Because no one can hint of any performance preaching or singing without despising the Word (blasphemy), I assume the right to quote the Scriptures by commission of Jesus and not pass the plate.

Rev. 16:2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth;
and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast,
and upon them which worshipped his image.
Rev. 19:20 And the beast was taken,
and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him,
with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast,
and them that worshipped his image.
These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone

If they cannot understand that John called the speakers, singers and instrument players DECEIVERS and SORCERERS, they will not understand the MARK OF THE BEAST which can be understood by being able to read the Word.

<font face="arial" size="4">More to come. Thanks for the dialog. None of the misleaders will respond other than to tell me to stop sending Bible Text in the mail.
</font>

Bill
Bill

January 15th, 2014, 7:01 pm #6

When I first started practicing law back in the mid 80's, the legal system in Texas and generally, all over the US, was bogged down in backload. In San Antonio, it was not unusual to wait up to 3 years for a jury trial in a civil case, sometimes longer. At that time, 80-90% of civil cases were resolved by jury trial. About 1990, a movement began in the legal field for alternative dispute resolution. This movement has had a tremendous impact on our court system. Today, 80-90% of all civil cases are resolved outside of the court room and in mediation. The wait for a jury trial has dropped from 3 years to less than a year. The court system is now freed up to litigate on those truly important and contentious matters.

One of the leaders of this alternative dispute resolution movement was Randy Lowry. Randy established the dispute resolution center at Pepperdine and it quickly became a great resource in California and the US for developing and teaching this method to literally thousands of US attorneys. Randy is highly respected in the legal community for his work in this field, his chosen profession. I am not sure that any of us would critique Randy for being among the best in his chosen profession.

As I have stated before, Randy is a friend of mine, I have been in his house and he in mine. In the early 90's, Randy had the idea of bringing the successes that he had seen in the legal community to churches that were have disputes. Pepperdine became among the first to hold dispute resolution courses for church leaders in 93. I was in attendance at the first workshop in Malibu. It was attended by close to 50 Church of Christ elders and leaders. I will be the first to admit (and I think Randy also) that not all church disputes can be handled in this manner, but one of the most significant steps in helping to heal a congregation is by opening communication. I have seen congregations where communication between the members does not happen and nothing can be solved when no one will talk. I have witnessed crying reconciliation between members of the same congregation who have not spoken in years, I have witnessed a congregations heal long standing conflict and I have also witnessed congregations that could not resolve issues and divide.

The bottom line is that principles of reconciliation do work in some cases and do not in others. Certainly, no one should feel that they have been compelled to violate their beliefs and that is foremost in Randy's philosophy. I can state that he does not seek the approval or applause of anyone but God. He is a strong Christian, a good father, husband and friend. He has excelled at his profession which I believe elevated him for consideration of the Presidency at Lipscomb.
So in a nutshell, aren't most church and congregational disputes settled by effecting some kind of compromise? If biblical doctrines are the issue, how are conflicts settled if one or more parties involved are not willing to compromise their beliefs to achieve peace and avoid a church split? It would be good if Tom could provide an example of such a resolution involving a dispute over biblical doctrines.

Tom Brite
Tom Brite

January 15th, 2014, 7:20 pm #7

God says that he hates people who make you pay for the Free Word and impose music in the "holy places." In addition He HATES people who deliberately sow discord just to get their way. Christ in Isaiah 8 says that people who do not speak according to the Law (vocal and instrumental rejoicing outlawed) and Prophets (where Christ repudiates seeking your own pleasure (the only music virtue) and speaking your own words HAVE NO LIGHT IN THEM. I always quote facts to repudiate people who post falsehoods intending to deceive people for profit. That's the meaning of love.

If I am wrong about any of the QUOTED TEXT then, like David, I mount an insanity defense (the Halal word). If they are wrong then they are promised hell (Isaiah 30) and the Lake of Fire.

A liar is anyone who says that God authorized or permitted musical or rhetorical performance when Jesus visits as the only Teacher when the Elders "teach that which has been taught."

FREE SERMON: Because of Instrumental Idolatry at Mount Sinai God abandoned the Israelites "to worship the starry host" and sentenced them to go into Babylon for captivity and death. This caused Moses to begin a history of the CONFLICT between the Sumerians (c. BC 4000) who built temples and performed religious rituals to force people to WORK on the REST day and pay them a TITHE.

Everyone thought that the year 2000 would bring some bad news: it came almost to the date as smooth speakers trained for the PROFESSION of preaching were sent out to sow discord and force everyone to permit their property to be "infiltrated and diverted" for speakers, singers and instrument players. Those who oppose being taken captive are just hateful people with no love

These people USE God's abandonment of Israel as their PATTERN for lying, cheating and stealing the property others built while diving families. It turns out that the Mark of the BEAST has been fulfilled in great detail.

Apollo, Abaddon or Apollyon whose "spirit" guides the Muses or sorcerers (Revelation 18) is also defined as THE NUMBER OF A MAN. Preaching violates the direct command of Christ from the wilderness onward: to PREACH the Word (only) by READING the Word for comfort and doctrine. A Church of Christ is A School of the Word of Christ in the Prophets and Apostles.

Jesus failed to gift the church with people to write sermons and perform music and take your health-care money. The elders are commanded to teach that which has been taught. A church of Christ does not do "programs" but allows people to go about their own ministry and use their own money. There is no "law of giving" so Jesus made certain that His assembly would be to REST and come learn of ME. He also made certain that their folly is an UNFUNDED MANDATE.

Because no one can hint of any performance preaching or singing without despising the Word (blasphemy), I assume the right to quote the Scriptures by commission of Jesus and not pass the plate.

Rev. 16:2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth;
and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast,
and upon them which worshipped his image.
Rev. 19:20 And the beast was taken,
and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him,
with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast,
and them that worshipped his image.
These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone

If they cannot understand that John called the speakers, singers and instrument players DECEIVERS and SORCERERS, they will not understand the MARK OF THE BEAST which can be understood by being able to read the Word.

<font face="arial" size="4">More to come. Thanks for the dialog. None of the misleaders will respond other than to tell me to stop sending Bible Text in the mail.
</font>
Intelligent people should never be afraid to dialogue. Dialogue narrows issues. Many in congregations today are afraid to dialogue, thus conflict will arise. There may come a time in any congregation where you will need to cut ties, but efforts should be made to keep the peace and dialogue is the foundation.

Perhaps I am in a unique situation, Lynn is also a friend. (Maybe I just have too many friends!) There is no doubt that the heat was started on low and then raised. He truly believes in his position although I became frustrated in discussions with him and his son in law (a friend too and Elder at Oak HIlls.)

January 15th, 2014, 7:48 pm #8

I agree but none of the people who plan conflict to reshuffle the flock will dialog or respond to a simple question.

Being an Electronics Engineer-Manufacturer did not prevent me from being there-doing that after my 80 hours at work in all of the roles. I have also noted that when people get that preaching certificate or become elders all of the dialog between the WE and YOU stops. I believe that is true of both wings of religionism where preachers leave school with a huge stack of sermon outlines and a creed which cannot be tampered with as a Danger: don't go there.

That is because a preacher is a KERUSSO or a HERALD. He cannot WRITE the message or TAMPER with the message or charge for it on the receiving end. Neither the civil ekklesia or synagogue permitted any member of that group to SUBMIT anything for reading and discussing. Nor is there any DOLE for the role of sermonizing which was added long after Constantine along with singing as an ACT.

Peter said that the only SPEAKING resource was the Oracles of God. The religious musical performers were "women or if male drunk, perverted or just having fun." All of the Jacob-cursed and God-abandoned instrumental prophesying was called SORCERY is marked in all respects as only MALES authorized to PERFORM but they performed and dressed the ROLES OF WOMEN.

If Lynn says that God commanded instrumental music as worship. And God did not command the animal slaughter or instrumental exorcism but ABANDONED the nation because of Musical Idolatry (acts 7). AND, Lynn wont stand still for anyone to read the context or story line, then DIALOG is possible ONLY if you cease being a legalistic hypocrite and COLLABORATE with MY false teachings.

Why not ask Randy Lowry: "have you read any of that insanity about instruments not commanded but outlawed?"

As a counselor-mediator this is YOUR ASSIGNMENT and there is time to do it today. You might ask Lynn Anderson to defend (again) his rationale for beginning a new Instrumental Sectarian Division.

Lynn at the Lipscomb 2013 confesses that his illness knocked some of the attitudes out of him. His time is short and all of recorded history proves that he has promoted two of the things God hates: "Music in the holy places" and sowing discord among brethren.

All of the BURNING warnings are connected to so-called musical instruments because everyone understood that you can cripple the rational or spiritual hemisphere with these sounds.