QUEST

October 7th, 2016, 1:15 pm #31

I am on a quest. I have decided to concentrate on finding a "Church of Christ" that does NOT use Church SINGING. I plan to travel until I find such a Church. Wish me safe travels. I will only return to this website if I find such a Church. Goodbye.
I know: I have been telling you that so you can be converted and learn how to CUT-N-PASTE.

Jay Guin Uses the Old Testament, Galatians, compares NOT using instruments to the ONE CUPPERS and many other hateful attacks to prove that ALL of the direct OUTLAWING anything for the masculine tribe but SPEAK or READ. Without ANYTHING from me, John etal proves that those who claim a spirit to justify sowing of discord and offend most of the owners and chase them out of their own "synagogue" do NOT have A holy spirit and cannot SPEAK the Word as commanded for ALL assemblies. They know it and are forced to compose their own sermons to cast even Jesus as the only TEACHER out of their neo-pagan and prophesied Babylonianism to which God abandoned their fitful proof texting.

http://www.piney.com/Jay.Guin.Instrumen ... ament.html

Last edited by Ken.Sublett on October 7th, 2016, 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

October 7th, 2016, 1:37 pm #32

The Effeminate Worship leader (ditto preachers)

http://sounddoxology.blogspot.com/2010/ ... eader.html

Metrosexual is a neologism derived from metropolitan and heterosexual coined in 1994 describing a man (especially one living in a post-industrial, capitalist culture) who displays behavior stereotypically associated with homosexual men (such as a strong concern for his appearance), although he is not homosexual. Debate surrounds the term's use as a theoretical signifier of sex deconstruction and its associations with consumerism.

Post Industrial is also POSTMODERN. The claim of THEOLOGIANS as ANTI-SCRIPTURE claims to be postmodern and even post-Christendom. That is why the

The Jews whose "god" or Messiah history notes was hoped to be Dionysus: they PIPED hoping that if their messiah, Jesus would submit to "initiation into the wineskins gay priestood" and would sing or lament and DANCE

You will notice that they cannot follow the pattern of Jesus: He stood up behind the podium, read his text FROM SCRIPTURE, declared the prophecy fulfilled and decently and in order SAT DOWN which allowed any need for clarification. They dress in stunning outfits and prance around on the stage and do their play upon THEIR stage where no one can BUY or SELL who does not conform to the gagging persona which makes one run for the podium.
Last edited by Ken.Sublett on October 7th, 2016, 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dave
Dave

October 9th, 2016, 11:43 pm #33

Your problem is that you are more concerned about what another man is doing wrong, rather than telling the story of Jesus and His Salvation for all those who will decide to follow him. Donnie is no different.

YOU....have anger issues from many many moons ago. Don't take them to the grave.
Now, we are even. Psyched ya.

Dave
Dave

October 9th, 2016, 11:46 pm #34

I know: I have been telling you that so you can be converted and learn how to CUT-N-PASTE.

Jay Guin Uses the Old Testament, Galatians, compares NOT using instruments to the ONE CUPPERS and many other hateful attacks to prove that ALL of the direct OUTLAWING anything for the masculine tribe but SPEAK or READ. Without ANYTHING from me, John etal proves that those who claim a spirit to justify sowing of discord and offend most of the owners and chase them out of their own "synagogue" do NOT have A holy spirit and cannot SPEAK the Word as commanded for ALL assemblies. They know it and are forced to compose their own sermons to cast even Jesus as the only TEACHER out of their neo-pagan and prophesied Babylonianism to which God abandoned their fitful proof texting.

http://www.piney.com/Jay.Guin.Instrumen ... ament.html

I thought I was the one who taught YOU how to cut-n-paste....

October 10th, 2016, 12:35 am #35

Your problem is that you are more concerned about what another man is doing wrong, rather than telling the story of Jesus and His Salvation for all those who will decide to follow him. Donnie is no different.

YOU....have anger issues from many many moons ago. Don't take them to the grave.
Now, we are even. Psyched ya.
if that MAN wants to act out RAPING me with the universal mark against religious musicians, then I GRANT me the power, as did Jesus, to refuse to bow down when the Dionysus or wineskiners want to do to him.

I ALWAYS teach the gospel which is the GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM while your pals teach the "gospel of Just Jesus" so they can use the RACA words against the historic Church of Christ (the Rock) which in one form began in the wilderness AFTER the instrumental-trinitarian-perverted idolatry at Mount Sinai.

So, close to being 86 I GRANT myself the right also included in the first amendment to decide WHAT I teach. Is that okey dokey with you?? Huh?

Your friends are ANTI CHRIST because they determine His teachings MODERN while they hear A spirit tell them what God MIGHT have inspired if He had a degree from Anti Christ University.

You should't worry about me. Worry about that debate: do you want a jokester and probably immoral or do you want a traitor who dresses much to BUTCH for me.

October 10th, 2016, 12:41 am #36

I thought I was the one who taught YOU how to cut-n-paste....
Nope! I learned about paste about 80 years ago by mixing flour and water and simmering it for a spell.

I never invent anything I post while the progressives fleecing the widows ALWAYS self-author their songs and sermons. That is the same authority or AUTHENTIA Paul outlawed for the women while the men is his letters rarely sang, clapped, played instruments, sniffed poppy seed or "gas" and spoke in tongues: that SPEAK word includes playing instruments. I cut and pasted the word KOMA to mean "induced by musical instruments." That's why all musical terms and names of instruments parce to enchantment or SORCERY. That is why the will be CAST ALIVE INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE.

Dave
Dave

October 10th, 2016, 2:22 pm #37

But Ken............
You keep saying that you 'Speak that which is written.'

If it were straight from the Word and nothing more then you would be right. HOWEVER, you continue to offer up world history and personal opinion to 'fill in the gaps.'

Problem is, Ken, there isn't any gaps with the Word of God. It is self-sufficient and doesn't need your opinion.

October 10th, 2016, 5:27 pm #38

The Text is perfectly clear.

The command is to SPEAK that which is written for our learning.
You say that means SING that which is NEVER written by God.

I have to call in the Pre-Post-LITERATE scholars to show that no one prior TO the "progressives" ever tried to market SPEAK as SING.

Last edited by Ken.Sublett on October 10th, 2016, 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dave
Dave

October 11th, 2016, 1:52 am #39

I don't say no such a thing.
Jesus SANG and so did Paul and Silas. Speaking that which is written, no matter how bad you want to change the Word of God it still says they SANG. It didn't say SPEAK, it said/says SING. Four part harmony/ chant/hallel whatever....it didn't say they SPOKE a hymn. THEY SUNG.
Your continued assault on the Word of God is blasphemous.

Get over it.

October 11th, 2016, 3:23 am #40

I am on a quest. I have decided to concentrate on finding a "Church of Christ" that does NOT use Church SINGING. I plan to travel until I find such a Church. Wish me safe travels. I will only return to this website if I find such a Church. Goodbye.
This was breathed into the prophets which is the same Spirit (breath) of Christ. 1 Peter 1:11; Revelation 19:10. This agrees with the Church of Christ (the Rock) from the wilderness onward which outlawed vocal or instrumenntal rejoicing or rhetoric when they assembled weekly ONLY to read or listen to the Word of God. A disciple will never need anything claiming to enhance the Word and then ignoring the Word. Jesus just ONCE as far as we know spoke or DICO one hymnned: they hymned a hymn which is "in the form of Hebrew Cantilation" since God supplied noting metrical.

Do you believe that Jesus violated this direct command revealed by the same Spirit by which God breathed or inspired him? The Jew's commentary was that reciting the hymns daily or often was idolatry. That is, you believe that you are worshiping God when you repeat over and over rather than learn Scripture.