October 4th, 2016, 5:30 am #21

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]I'm going to try to revive another thread; I think I can get it to work:

Minimal Madness from Musical Mistresses[/color]
June 3 2010 at 3:31 PM (Ken Sublett)

Dave
Dave

October 4th, 2016, 7:04 pm #22

So Donnie, did I say soft piano enhances worship?

October 5th, 2016, 4:18 am #23

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Well, Dave, yes. Unless you no longer believe that singing is "musical worship." Whether it is "singing" or "music," the keyword is ENHANCES. Whether it's a piano or a guitar, still the keyword you used is ENHANCES.

In one of his posts, Dr. Bill said this: "Since Dave said the piano ENHANCES the voice (singing), then logic says the piano ENHANCES the worship as well."

In addition he said that "since Dave admitted that God doesn't authorize the piano (or any other musical instrument), then Dave is advocating that we ADD another kind of music (IM) to enhance, aid, and accompany our worship...."

[/color]

October 5th, 2016, 4:25 am #24

So Donnie, did I say soft piano enhances worship?
[color=#0000FF" size="3" face="times]Source: WHAT HAPPENED AT MADISON THIS WEEK--The Timeline (Part XI)

Author: Servant (no login) 69.59.78.95
Subject: Re: Instruments Listed in Psalm 150 January 30 2007, 8:38 PM
[/color]
". . . Have you never heard a piano softly in the background that only enhances the voice? Not overpowering? When a piano is in tune and a musician that knows how to play it, it actually DOES keep better order than the voice alone. A piano keeps the vocalist/group in pitch and in tempo better than vocal only. ..." [emphases mine, d.c.]

October 5th, 2016, 3:33 pm #25

Jesus said that worship is IN the spirit a PLACE. I gotta see a soft piano inside the worship misleader's Head.

Dave
Dave

October 6th, 2016, 3:35 am #26

[color=#0000FF" size="3" face="times]Source: WHAT HAPPENED AT MADISON THIS WEEK--The Timeline (Part XI)

Author: Servant (no login) 69.59.78.95
Subject: Re: Instruments Listed in Psalm 150 January 30 2007, 8:38 PM
[/color]
". . . Have you never heard a piano softly in the background that only enhances the voice? Not overpowering? When a piano is in tune and a musician that knows how to play it, it actually DOES keep better order than the voice alone. A piano keeps the vocalist/group in pitch and in tempo better than vocal only. ..." [emphases mine, d.c.]
"Have you never heard a piano softly in the background that only enhances the voice?"

So, with your expertise of the English language, am I saying that piano enhances worship???

If you say yes, then, logically, you are a liar. I really could care less what William says.

Dave
Dave

October 6th, 2016, 3:47 am #27

Jesus said that worship is IN the spirit a PLACE. I gotta see a soft piano inside the worship misleader's Head.

Even funnier is the fact that Donnie has to use Bill to validate him. For the last year Donnie has all but called him Satan, but that is how far he will go to make sure he isn't wrong, even when he is wrong.

Bill
Bill

October 6th, 2016, 6:35 pm #28

I thought Ken was the one who, by frequently using the phrase "the lake of fire," all but called everyone Satan who disagreed with him. Donnie just gets upset when people disagree with him. That's why he resorts to histrionic posts with text in all caps ("shouting"), boldface text, underlining, exaggerated font sizes, multiple font colors, and the like.

October 6th, 2016, 6:57 pm #29

I got that phrase from hanging out around the smokey pits or watching the Jews HOLOCAUST infants in Jerusalem.

God forces those NOT OF FAITH OR TRUTH to ACT OUT what which defines their punishment. God IS smarter than Jay Guinn, you know.

Dave
Dave

October 7th, 2016, 4:12 am #30

I know this is hard to believe, but God is a lot smarter than Ken Sublett too. Ken, please don't ask me to prove it.