- <font color=blue>Ps 58:3 The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies.</font>
However, based on the Greek version of these same people, "gods" such as Hermes or Mercury crawled out of his cradle, honored a turtle by scooping out the goodies and making a harp using his guts. Thereafter, the harp would be a god which spoke when someone plucked. While still wet from the womb he seduced Apollo's cattle (congregation) by making them walk backward to a hiding place.
- That is why they use Chemarims or IDOL priests who are "pre puberty" and arouse HEAT as "ministers of the gods." They served Lucifer as Camilla at Tyre: They were identified by:
Marks which they branded on their foreheads
Their idolatrous fanaticism also points to the the blood lust to infiltrate and steal peaceable churches to turn them into "theaters for holy entertainment."
<font color=red>Ps 58:1 Do ye indeed speak righteousness, O congregation? do ye judge uprightly, O ye sons of men?</font>
David is speaking of JUST ADAMIC men and certainly without the spirit or Mind of God in them? Adam "let the woman instruct him" and she was wholly seduced by the Nachash or Lucifer (ZOE) as the "singing and harp playing prostitute."
- <font color=blue>H120 Adam is used in the KJV (552) - Adam, 13; common sort + (07230), 1; hypocrite, 1; man, 408; men, 121; person(s), 8</font>
This is a CONGREGATION of Satan whose goal then and now was to afflict and SILENCE the Word of God:
- <font color=blue>H482 Elem ay'-lem From H481 ; silence (that is, mute justice):congregation. [Compare H3128 . dove of (the) silence (that is, dumb Israel) ]
H481 alam aw-lam' A primitive root; to tie fast; hence (of the mouth) to be tongue tied:bind, be dumb, put to silence.
Isa 53:7 - He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth</font>
- Violence is<font color=blue> H2555 Chamas violence, unjust gain, oppressor, </font>
The word estranged means;
- <font color=blue>H2114 zur zoor A primitive root; to turn aside (especially for lodging); hence to be a foreigner, strange, profane; specifically (active participle) to commit adultery:-- (come from) another (man, place), fanner, go away, (e-) strange (-r, thing, woman).</font>
- <font color=blue>Shyr (h7891) sheer; or (the orig. form) 7788 (1 Sam. 18:6), shoor; a prim. root [rather ident. with 7788 through the idea of strolling minstrelsy]; to sing: - behold [by mistake for 7788], sing (-er, - ing man, -ing woman). </font>
<font color=red>Ps 58:4 Their poison [chemah anger, conception] is like the poison of a serpent: they are like the deaf adder that stoppeth her ear;</font>
The writer uses the same word used of Lucifer in the garden of Eden. The words connect and history agrees that the serpent stands for a Musical Enchanter.
- <font color=blue>H5175 nachash naw-khawsh' From H5172 ; a snake (from its hiss): serpent.
H5172 nachash naw-khash' A primitive root; properly to hiss, that is, whisper a (magic) spell; generally to prognosticate:X certainly, divine, enchanter, (use) X enchantment, learn by experience, X indeed, diligently observe.
H5174 nechash nekh-awsh' (Chaldee); corresponding to H5154 ; copper:brass.
- H5153 nachush naw-khoosh' Apparently passive participle of H5172 (perhaps in the sense of ringing, that is, bell metal; or from the red color of the throat of a serpent ( H5175 , as denominative) when hissing); coppery, that is, (figuratively) hard:of brass.
- <font color=blue>H2534 chemah chema' khay-maw', khay-maw' From H3179 ; heat; figuratively ANGER, poison (from its fever): anger, BOTTLES, hot displeasure, furious (-ly, -ry), heat, indignation, poison, rage, WRATH (orgy) (-ful). See H2529 .
Chemah 1. heat, rage, hot displeasure, indignation, anger, wrath, poison, bottles
Isa 51:17 Awake, awake, stand up, O Jerusalem, which hast drunk at the hand of the LORD the cup of his fury; thou hast drunken the dregs of the cup of trembling, and wrung them out.
Isa 63:3 - I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, andI will stain all my raiment.</font>
- <font color=blue>H3179 yacham yaw-kham' A primitive root; Probably to be hot; figuratively to conceive: get heat, be hot, conceive, be warm.</font>
- <font color=blue>Rev 18:1 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.
2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird. [seed pickers]
For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies. Rev 18:3 </font>
- <font color=blue>And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee; Rev 18:22 </font>
- <font color=blue>Rev 18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.</font>
There was too much GRACE at the other place to let me post the meaning of WRATH as ORGE meaning a MUSICAL ORGY.
David WAS a prophet who NEVER played his harp for congregational singing.