January 7th, 2014, 3:16 am #41

Used for belonging to, relating to, or connected with:

The secret OF this game is that you cant ever win.
The highlight OF the show is at the end.
The first page OF the book describes the authors profile.
Dont touch it. Thats the bag OF my friends sister.
I always dreamed OF being rich and famous.

Spirit literally means ONLY a WIND. A wind which results from a MIND is called A BREATH.

SPIRIT can never be A person but the mental disposition OF that person which may be expressed as the WILL of the MIND which thought.

In the text, the Spirit OF Christ is the Spirit OF God or the MIND of God.

If the Spirit OF God is another "god" then the Almighty is OUT OF HIS MIND: that's why trinitarians are ANTI-Christs but everyone gets the right to be an ANTICHRIST but NO ONE gets to decide the consequences.
[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Dr. Bill Crump, an avid grammarian, stated this earlier:
[/color]
Remember, the preposition "OF" in "the Spirit OF God/Christ/the Lord" can be interpreted a number of different ways. The beautiful fact about that is that all those interpretations work well. It's still a matter of personal choice.
[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Let's test Bill's assertion (since the following is a statement of the Roman Catholic belief):

1. Mary, the "mother of Jesus," mentioned in John 2:1,3; Acts 1:14;
2. "Blessed art thou among women" (Luke 1:42) in the Rosary prayer;
3. "Blessed is the fruit of thy womb" (1:43) in the Rosary prayer;
4. Since "Jesus IS God" is in the Catholic Trinity Creed. . .
5. ... and since Mary is "the mother of Jesus," it follows. . .

... Therefore, addressing "the Virgin Mary" as "O Holy Mother of God" (based on a "personal choice" of interpretations) is a "beautiful fact" and should "work well" for Bill?[/color]

Servant
Servant

January 7th, 2014, 3:30 am #42

Insanity: doing/saying the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

January 7th, 2014, 3:37 am #43

I gather you intend to spend the rest of your life using a spiritual microscope to dissect the Trinity and the Holy Spirit into heaven's version of "subatomic particles." You must have lots of time on your hands.
[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]No, I still work for a living, and as a disciple of Christ I try to devote as much time as possible to studying God's truth.

Meanwhile, I'd like to be an avid grammarian [like you? ], but with more seriousness, specificity and accuracy in dealing with the scriptural content and context.[/color]

January 7th, 2014, 3:42 am #44

Insanity: doing/saying the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
I take my medications every day!

Hey! How about SANGING the same NOT COMMANDED songs over and over and over as an ACT of Worship when the command is to SPEAK that which is written for our learning. I began singing out of some "colored book" at about age 5 or so. I quit letting people destroy me at about 57. And I can gladly report that I could not sing a single verse of a single song. We REPEAT, REPEAT or rehearse because that is the only way to learn so it sticks past dismissal ACT.

APT elders are commanded to Teach that which has been taught.

Well, you are correct of course: He did NOT say "thou shalt not SANG Fanny Crosby or Twila Paris for your testesterone depletion."

Smile: they will think that you are thinking.

January 7th, 2014, 3:51 am #45

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Servant,

Which one are you referring to:

(1) The common saying: "Repetition is the mother of [the key to] learning"

-------------------- or --------------------

(2) The most repeated "Hail Marys" in the Rosary Prayer:

Good to hear from you![/color]

Bill
Bill

January 7th, 2014, 4:16 am #46

The preposition "OF" regarding "the Spirit OF God" has been discussed extensively in other threads. Since Donnie wasn't getting the all-positive responses that he had initially desired, he created this thread to exploit "OF" further (while including "IN" for a bit of variety). Of course, the arguments about "OF" from both sides have not changed, and they never will change. Now is that insanity or what?

January 7th, 2014, 5:17 am #47

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]The main objective here is to present the unbiased truth as revealed in the Scripture.

Bill, your memory is that short? Read the initial post again (and again, if necessary). It will reveal to YOU the intent of this thread:[/color]
===================================
[color=#000000" size="4" face="times]OK, we are not discussing the troublesome preposition "OF" at this time -- it is being presented here only for your "recollection" as we are about to bring up another preposition that is also troublesome to many biblical scholars and Trinitarian followers.

And what is that other preposition? We're finding out now.

. . .

And now ... Scripture's remark above: "The revelation of Christ ... the understanding that God was IN Christ."

I'm presenting the following passages with the preposition "IN" used in expressions involving God and Christ:

[... and there were at least 11 passages presented that were all ignored by Bill....][/color]
===================================
[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Are you ready to discuss "God IN Christ Jesus," Bill?[/color]

[color=#FF0000" size="3" face="times]The number of page views for January 6, 2014 far exceeded the usual daily stats by 400%. I would attribute this to the discussion of the ever- challenging and controversial doctrinal issue regarding the man-made Trinity Creed. The Holy Scripture has much to say about "the holy Spirit OF God" and nothing about the man-made designation of the Third Person "God" that the Trinity dogma espouses.[/color]
Last edited by Donnie.Cruz on January 7th, 2014, 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bill
Bill

January 7th, 2014, 8:25 am #48

Donnie, is YOUR memory short? Read the title of YOUR own lead post again (and again if necessary): Prepositions (OF, IN) That Trouble Biblical Scholars and Trinitarians

If you don't want to discuss "OF," then do NOT include it in the title of your thread. BTW, you then turned around and made a pitch about "OF" in your red-lettered paragraph: "The Holy Scripture has much to say about "the holy Spirit OF God" and nothing about the man-made designation of the Third Person "God" that the Trinity dogma espouses."

So you really DO want to continue to discuss "OF" after all.

I'll pass on the "IN" business. Unlike you, I don't have a problem with it.

Servant
Servant

January 7th, 2014, 2:08 pm #49

I take my medications every day!

Hey! How about SANGING the same NOT COMMANDED songs over and over and over as an ACT of Worship when the command is to SPEAK that which is written for our learning. I began singing out of some "colored book" at about age 5 or so. I quit letting people destroy me at about 57. And I can gladly report that I could not sing a single verse of a single song. We REPEAT, REPEAT or rehearse because that is the only way to learn so it sticks past dismissal ACT.

APT elders are commanded to Teach that which has been taught.

Well, you are correct of course: He did NOT say "thou shalt not SANG Fanny Crosby or Twila Paris for your testesterone depletion."

Smile: they will think that you are thinking.
Ken,
Smile: I certainly hope they do.

However, your verbal tirade may sway them yet. Keep offering them the kool-aid. Donnie says that the views are over 400%. If the educated pharisees couldn't get it, then maybe there is hope for your masses.

Just remember Ken....God will triumph! He has and will!

January 7th, 2014, 5:53 pm #50

My assignment is not to convert but confirm that the neo-trinity manufactured by LU and the rise of the Babylon Mother of Harlots with her speakers, singers and instrument players have TAKEN THE MARK and the Harlot Worship is simply PROOF in Revelation 18 that the LAMPS have been removed (the seven Spirits OF Divine knowledge. Isaiah 11) and they are already being "consumed by the breath (spirit) of their own minds. Remember that song from The Book of Enoch confirmed by JUDE: "No turning back, no turning back."

1Peter 4:11 If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
1Peter 4:12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:
1Peter 4:13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christs sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.
1Peter 4:14 If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.
1Peter 4:15 But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other mens matters.
1Peter 4:16 Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.
1Peter 4:17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
1Peter 4:18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?
1Peter 4:19 Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.

Randy Lowry collecting all of the CONFLICT (heresy) producing, says that we must COLLABORATE with them in their sin. After all, Spiritual Formation and Ignatian Retreats are defined as WITCHCRAFT or SORCERY trying to IMAGINE a new set of scriptures for themselves.

<font face="arial" size="4">Luke 18:7 And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?
Luke 18:8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?
Luke 18:9 And he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others:
Luke 18:10 Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican.

Jesus called the Scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites: in Ezekiel 33 the Spirit OF Christ (breathed) in the Prophets identifies these men as Preachers who strut and wave, singers, instrument players AND all of the audience who goes out seeking entertainment knowing that they have no intention of obeying the Word. Because the "ugab" or "organ" type love, the PERSONA is the mark Jesus sent when Abadddon-Apollyon is unleashed with the Locusts or MUSES as their Musical Worship Leader.

The spirit Rick Atchley heard telling him that God WANTED HIM to impose the musical mocking of Christ and His Word is A FACT:

II .(a). SPIRITUM Phoebus [Phoebus Apollo] mihi, Phoebus artem Carminis dedit, poetic spirit or inspiration, Camenae, spiritus ore tonat the desiring, coveting soul),

The SPIRITUM of what Randy Lowry confesses as a bonding of ACU, PEPPERDINE AND LU (and we add NACC)

The hiss of a snake, Verg. Cul. 180.
Flatulence, INFLO B. In partic., to play upon a wind instrument: inflare cavas cicutas, Lucr. 5, 1383: calamos leves, Verg. E. 5, 2. Absol., to blow: simul inflavit tibicen, a perito carmen agnoscitur, Cic. Ac. 2, 27, 86. With cognate acc.: sonum, Cic. de Or. 3, 60, 225. puffed, bepraised,sermonibus
2. Transf., swelled up, swollen, puffed up: serpens

</font>