Posting suggestions

Posting suggestions

January 14th, 2015, 3:56 am #1

Because some of the threads have many pages, it would be nice if you post on the LAST page or most people will not go through all of the pages to find you.

If you post on the last page we will not think that you are paying attention to the previous poster. You can introduce the subject you are responding to.

I probably am too tired to search when I see something needing to be approved.

Justly
Justly

January 14th, 2015, 1:53 pm #2

Luke 13:29-30: “They will come from the east and the west, from the north and the south, and sit down in the kingdom of God. “And indeed there are last who will be first, and there are first who will be last.”

January 14th, 2015, 5:51 pm #3

Enoch says of the birds:

http://www.piney.com/ApocEnoch1c.html

The MASSES of the people OF the World are the ECUMENICAL: when they have been tested, God turns them over to shepherds who are wolves to devour.

The Little Flock almost invisible are the SECT called the way: Christ gifts APT elders as the only pastor-teachers: they will by definition FRIGHTEN the BIRDS or DEMONS as self-speakers, singers and INSTRUMENT players because they are MARKED as LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE..

115 Moreover also all the sheep were blind, and could not see, as were the shepherds likewise.

116 Thus were they delivered up to the shepherds for a great destruction, who trod them under foot, and devoured them.

117 Yet was their Lord silent, until all the sheep in the field were destroyed. The shepherds and the sheep were all mixed together; but they did not save them from the power of the beasts.

118 Then he who wrote the book ascended, exhibited it, and read it at the residence of the Lord of the sheep. He petitioned him for them, and prayed, pointing out every act of the shepherds, and testifying before him against them all. Then taking the book, he deposited it with him, and departed.

"And I observed during the time, that thus thirty-seven (35) shepherds were overlooking, all of whom finished in their respective periods as the first.

Others then received them into their hands, that they might overlook them in their respective periods, every shepherd in his own period.

"Afterwards I saw in the vision, that all the birds of heaven arrived; eagles, the avest, kites and ravens. The eagle instructed them all began to devour the sheep, to peck out their eyes, and to eat up their bodies.
"The sheep then cried out; for their bodies were devoured by the birds.
"I also cried out, and groaned in my sleep against the shepherd which overlooked the flock.

And the 35 elders just let it happen.

Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against the shepherds; and I will require my flock at their hand, and cause them to cease from feeding the flock; neither shall the shepherds feed themselves any more; for I will deliver my flock from their mouth, that they may not be meat for them. Eze.34:10

Lk 13:31 The same day there came certain of the Pharisees, saying unto him, Get thee out, and depart hence: for Herod will kill thee.

Lk 13:32 And he said unto them, Go ye, and tell that fox, Behold, I cast out devils, and I do cures to day and to morrow, and the third day I shall be perfected.

Lk 13:33 Nevertheless I must walk to day, and to morrow, and the day following: for it cannot be that a prophet perish out of Jerusalem.

Lk 13:34 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee; how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a hen doth gather her brood under her wings, and ye would not!

Lk 13:35 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate: and verily I say unto you, Ye shall not see me, until the time come when ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Justly
Justly

January 14th, 2015, 6:29 pm #4

You can't always get what you want...But if you try sometime, you just might find, you get what you need."

--The Rolling Stones

January 15th, 2015, 6:21 am #5

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Source: http://www.metrolyrics.com/satisfaction ... tones.html

Here it is, Justly. I removed a couple of verses, and now it is somewhat similar to a contemporary "Christian" praise music, a 7-11 "praise" song. (7-11 means: repeat a line of 7 words 11 times.) [/color]
[color=#000000" size="3" face="times]I can't get no satisfaction
I can't get no satisfaction
'Cause I try and I try and I try and I try
I can't get no, I can't get no

[ . . . ]

I can't get no, oh no, no, no
A hey, hey, hey, that's what I say

[ . . . ]

I can't get no girl reaction

[ . . . ]

I can't get no satisfaction, no satisfaction
No satisfaction, no satisfaction
I can't get no[/color]
[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]I'll explain further why "posting suggestions."[/color]

January 15th, 2015, 7:35 am #6

Because some of the threads have many pages, it would be nice if you post on the LAST page or most people will not go through all of the pages to find you.

If you post on the last page we will not think that you are paying attention to the previous poster. You can introduce the subject you are responding to.

I probably am too tired to search when I see something needing to be approved.
[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Only moderators can see if a thread has one or more posts to be edited or approved. The "Replies" column of the INDEX page indicates an asterisk (*) beside the number of replies for every thread that has any post awaiting approval. For example: "Madison's New (Instrumental) 'Vision'" might show "787*" replies. The 787th post may be in response to [and may be located directly under] a message (359th) somewhere in the middle of the page for the entire thread.

Before the pagination feature was in place, the new post to be approved might have to be located by doing a search for Approve Message (a click button for the moderator).

(This would still be my personal preference as a moderator if it weren't for having to locate the new post in each of 40 pages. Or, if the new post is within the last 2 or 3 pages of the thread.)

Now that the pagination feature is here to stay, we can minimize the problem as Ken suggested. Simply copy and paste a portion of the post being reponded to (or the entire post, if short) with the message title [optional], the author and date. Then, your own response may be below an underline.

You can click Respond to this message in one of 2 ways:

(1) In direct response to any of the last messages (last 2 or 3 pages).
------------------- or ---------------------
(2) In response to the ORIGINAL message of the thread on the 1st page. [The advantage here is that your post will be the last one to display on the last page for the entire thread, and it will be indented leftmost.][/color]

Justly
Justly

January 15th, 2015, 3:01 pm #7

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Source: http://www.metrolyrics.com/satisfaction ... tones.html

Here it is, Justly. I removed a couple of verses, and now it is somewhat similar to a contemporary "Christian" praise music, a 7-11 "praise" song. (7-11 means: repeat a line of 7 words 11 times.) [/color]
[color=#000000" size="3" face="times]I can't get no satisfaction

[ . . . ]

[ . . . ]

I can't get no girl reaction

[ . . . ]

I can't get no satisfaction, no satisfaction
No satisfaction, no satisfaction
I can't get no[/color]
[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]I'll explain further why "posting suggestions."[/color]

Donnie that's amazing! Do you have an "AGENT"? Well, don't quit your day job just yet. I enjoyed the post. I understand the need to post currently. And one for Ken for being a sport!