“Please continue to pray for Lipscomb University.”

Ken Sublett
Ken Sublett

February 22nd, 2006, 8:13 pm #11

Actually what's happening at Lipscomb is the answer to a alot of prayers. God has seen fit to rescue it from the "ancient order" under which it was slowly dying. Like the congregations that are adhering to the traditions of men. God is for going forward not backwards.
Well, we DO have a confession about what is going on. You know a criminal cannot help boasting about his crime.

The "you are dying" is one of the lies agreed upon by the changelings which intends to DISSOCIATE you and make them think that you too are failing. Hitler couldn't have said it better.

Let's assume that Belmont was dying. Would that give anyone the authority to deliberately INFILTRATE and DIVERT as the bandits love to boast about.

The fact is that no one wants to STEAL a college or Mega-church until it is in fat money.

About Lee Camps lovely family: I hear that Hitler was the greatest guy you could know. David Lawrence is probably a great duy at Lipscomb. He boasts about being a CAMPUS MINISTER for the PCA which is a cult.

http://www.piney.com/Engedi-Ministries.html

Here is the PERSONA which is being promoted: the Music connection is UNIVERSALLY connected to pagan religions: males who do it we are clearly informed are either DRUNK or PERVERTED. Here is an old e-mail for you guys/dolls who are going to The Tulsa Tug Match between Max Lucado (instrumentalist) and somebody from the Christian church (instrumentalists). The TAG TEAM means that they are BOTH on the same side but Wade Hodges cannot NO send out a signal.

<font color=red>"Ashamed October 12 2004, 5:47 PM

I am from the Tulsa area, and attended the workshop for the first time this past year. Mr. Lancaster was leading singing the night I was there. All I can say is I actualy was embarrased by the actions on stage. I can't for the life of me imagine how our leaders seem to think they are more important than they really are. people a Song leader aka worship leader is not there for our amusement (entertainment) If I wanted to be entertained I would go somewhere else. It is a song leaders job to start the song and get the CONGREGATION into an active worship. It seems like some of these guys think we should just sit back and let them perform. The dancing actualy made me blush in embarasment. I actualy thought to myself Man I hope nobody I know sees me here, and Man I'm glad I didn't invite anyone to go with me to this. What a absolute tragedy.

I'll take my small congregation of singers over you and your praise team any day of the week and twice (literally) on Sunday.

As for those of you who have dealt with these problems on a daily basis. I'm sorry for you, and I pray God gives you strength.</font>

This is what is being FLASHED in the BIBLE STUDY place and the signals are not nice. When I returned to Middle Tennessee in 1980 I was informed that Lipsomb was a HOTBED and the Bible Guru got OUTED.

The suggestion for serious organized resistance is well taken but I think there is no testesterone left at Lipscomb. Don't they ALL go to Otter Creek the Mother of the Zoe Group where Zoe is LUCIFER and the persona matches perfectly. They are even worshipping the HILLS GODS and CALLING DOWN FIRE. Let her fall, sister singers. The MUSICATORS just slick up the skids for total heresy and a perverted aroma.

I read a hopeful article by a professor of music and worship at a Christian Church college. He says the teams are--as I have warned many times--wearing out the saints and their time as EMERGED Locusts in John's message is SHORTER than their tutu.

February 22nd, 2006, 9:09 pm #12

You are correct! No one would want an institution laden with debt.

Now, what's M.W. talking about, "God is going forward not backwards"? I am willing to listen/read.

Thanks.

Ken Sublett@piney.com
Ken Sublett@piney.com

February 23rd, 2006, 12:16 am #13

If you look backward sane people predicted the deliberate sowing of discord by the Jubilee (for the atonement) and by the Tulsa Workshop which has turned into a Soul-Selling workshop. This year they will pit Max Lucado (instrumentalists) against Bob Russell (instrumentalists) and we are supposed to guess which side wins.

http://www.piney.com/TulsaWorkshop.html

It is important to get the message out that the Christian Church which came out of the Stoneite movement at Cane Ridge, bourbon county Ky, which was quite identical to many recorded outbreaks of so-called witchcraft and deliberate Devil Worship by "christians" in Iraq, has no connections to the church of Christ.

Churches of Christ came out of a WORD BASED background and was never part of the mental breakdown efforts by which Stone thought that he could manufacture the EXPERIENCES need to become a Presbyterian.

While some congregations met in the same building there was NEVER any kissing kin between the groups.

Therefore, there is nothing to RESTORE. The Christian churches in the beginning were no closer to churches of Christ than they were to the Baptists. It is important to get the message out that the shotgun marriage Tulsa and ACU are attempting this year intends that churches of Christ INTRODUCE instruments.

To that end what is going on in the LU PhDuhs trained in the false propoganda is an effort to introduce first ORGANIC instruments (teams) and the MECHANICAL instruments.

just me
just me

February 23rd, 2006, 2:33 am #14

Well, we DO have a confession about what is going on. You know a criminal cannot help boasting about his crime.

The "you are dying" is one of the lies agreed upon by the changelings which intends to DISSOCIATE you and make them think that you too are failing. Hitler couldn't have said it better.

Let's assume that Belmont was dying. Would that give anyone the authority to deliberately INFILTRATE and DIVERT as the bandits love to boast about.

The fact is that no one wants to STEAL a college or Mega-church until it is in fat money.

About Lee Camps lovely family: I hear that Hitler was the greatest guy you could know. David Lawrence is probably a great duy at Lipscomb. He boasts about being a CAMPUS MINISTER for the PCA which is a cult.

http://www.piney.com/Engedi-Ministries.html

Here is the PERSONA which is being promoted: the Music connection is UNIVERSALLY connected to pagan religions: males who do it we are clearly informed are either DRUNK or PERVERTED. Here is an old e-mail for you guys/dolls who are going to The Tulsa Tug Match between Max Lucado (instrumentalist) and somebody from the Christian church (instrumentalists). The TAG TEAM means that they are BOTH on the same side but Wade Hodges cannot NO send out a signal.

<font color=red>"Ashamed October 12 2004, 5:47 PM

I am from the Tulsa area, and attended the workshop for the first time this past year. Mr. Lancaster was leading singing the night I was there. All I can say is I actualy was embarrased by the actions on stage. I can't for the life of me imagine how our leaders seem to think they are more important than they really are. people a Song leader aka worship leader is not there for our amusement (entertainment) If I wanted to be entertained I would go somewhere else. It is a song leaders job to start the song and get the CONGREGATION into an active worship. It seems like some of these guys think we should just sit back and let them perform. The dancing actualy made me blush in embarasment. I actualy thought to myself Man I hope nobody I know sees me here, and Man I'm glad I didn't invite anyone to go with me to this. What a absolute tragedy.

I'll take my small congregation of singers over you and your praise team any day of the week and twice (literally) on Sunday.

As for those of you who have dealt with these problems on a daily basis. I'm sorry for you, and I pray God gives you strength.</font>

This is what is being FLASHED in the BIBLE STUDY place and the signals are not nice. When I returned to Middle Tennessee in 1980 I was informed that Lipsomb was a HOTBED and the Bible Guru got OUTED.

The suggestion for serious organized resistance is well taken but I think there is no testesterone left at Lipscomb. Don't they ALL go to Otter Creek the Mother of the Zoe Group where Zoe is LUCIFER and the persona matches perfectly. They are even worshipping the HILLS GODS and CALLING DOWN FIRE. Let her fall, sister singers. The MUSICATORS just slick up the skids for total heresy and a perverted aroma.

I read a hopeful article by a professor of music and worship at a Christian Church college. He says the teams are--as I have warned many times--wearing out the saints and their time as EMERGED Locusts in John's message is SHORTER than their tutu.
Mr. Sublett,

You wrote:

"The suggestion for serious organized resistance is well taken but I think there is no testesterone left at Lipscomb. Don't they ALL go to Otter Creek the Mother of the Zoe Group where Zoe is LUCIFER and the persona matches perfectly. They are even worshipping the HILLS GODS and CALLING DOWN FIRE. Let her fall, sister singers. The MUSICATORS just slick up the skids for total heresy and a perverted aroma."

Just curious - especially about the part where italics have been added, is this a question, a statement, sarcasm, assumption, accusation, or something else? Thank you for your time.

Ken Sublett
Ken Sublett

February 23rd, 2006, 5:09 pm #15

It is my understanding that many of the LU people attend at Otter Creek or Rubel's place. You might do a poll to see how many at LU are sympathetic with the views of struggling parents who feed them to teach Postmodern meaning post-Christendom theology which makes the literate blush. Not many I suspect. There is a separate Otter Creek Thread which links to the proof that ZOE is LUCIFER.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/187120/t ... ville%2CTn.

Have you read John Mark Hicks Come to the Table? I understand that people are trying to DO the Lord's Supper as a sacrificial meal where God. Heard of a church DOING the Lord's Supper with swine's flesh still in their teeth: probably sang and clapped and JUBILATED while Jesus was singing in the congregation meaning "to grieve out a hymn."
  • John Mark Hicks:<font color=red>Several features characterize the fellowship meals of Israel. First, it is a moment of communion between God and his people.

God eats with his people as the fat is burned to him. God is present at this meal. It is eaten before the Lord as if God sits at the table with the worshiper.

"a time for sharing, prayer and conversation about what God has done for us... (p. 188).

Earlier he calls it a "Jubilee festival" (p. 63).
    He would have it observed with "resounding jubilation or enthusiastic outbursts" (p. 97).</font>
Then he suggests that the Lord's Supper should be such a jubilating festival. Johnny helped lead the church into USING musical worship teams. More trashy paganism here:

http://www.piney.com/Hicks.Come.Table.html

Rubel Shelly does a DITTO HEAD who speaks about hearing the AUDIBLE voice of God and "partnering with God to work out our own salvation" which he THINKS meant to HELP God concoct the FIRST Bible now sifted of everything except 7 facts ABOUT Jesus. He knows that holding ekklesia or SCHOOL OF THE BIBLE does not give occupation for Apostates and Profits:
  • Rubel Shelly<font color=red> "When we do congregate for worship, we must allow the Spirit of God to be present, to quicken our assemblies with freshness and life, to renew holy zeal in our hearts. Then, beyond those times of spiritual rejuvenation in the larger group, we must learn to make close contact with each other that allows spiritual intimacy.

This is the phenomenon that had to be created by such twelve-step programs as Alcoholics Anonymous because of the church's failure to be the church. Rubel Shelly </font>
This sounds like Carol Wimber the Vineyard MOTHER who recommends the singers to bring on a sexual-like CLIMACTIC experience with God. No reason the a.k.a. New WINESKINNERS should not try the same attractant which is well documented in the literature where "all singers and musicians were happy to be the HAREM OF GOD.' The SPIRIT they are trying to get you INTIMATE with or ENRAPTURED (raped) is NOT a holy Spirit Who doesn't do what is 100% a sexual experience when the singy-clappy people do BODY WORSHIP and make you MOVE. This is the pleasuring or LIFTING UP outlawed by Paul for the synagogue (Romans 15) because the word is always connected to HERESY which means that a DEMAGOGUE is lifting you up to CARRY YOU away for HIS own uses. The series of words always implicates KLEPTOMANIA.

http://www.piney.com/ComeDrink.html
  • Terry Briley<font color=red>at Lipscomb: "The book of Isaiah begins with an analysis of Israel's worship. Outwardly, there's nothing wrong. But their hearts are not engaged and their lives are disconnected from their worship. </font>
http://www.piney.com/LipscombLiftedUP.html

He doesn't remotely grasp that Amos and Isaiah and Stephen prove that the MUSICAL WORSHIP was the idolatry to which God had TURNED THEM OVER because of the musical idolatry at Mount Sinai and then demanding a king LIKE THE NATIONS so that they could WORSHIP like the nations. The way they ACTED out their Babylonian (Goyim) worship was the MARK of a bad mental attitude. Is suppose that a father and son going in to the same temple prostitute was just a case of a BAD MENTAL ATTITUDE.

I have reviews many of John York's silly sermonizing in company with Rubel Shelly. These people are NOT Bible scholars but theologians and Jesus FIRED the doctors of the Law because they TAKE AWAY THE KEY TO KNOWLEDGE. For heaven's sake, if you obeyed Jesus and Paul and read and dialoged the Word one to another there would be no PLACE for a theologian to tell you that the Bible means something else.

Anyone wanting to be a preacher should go to a SCHOOL OF THE BIBLE and learn the Bible and not be a HIRELING because he is a RHETORICIAN, Sophist, singer or musician all of whom belonged to the HYPOCRITE SECTARIAN PROFESSION.

If there is ANY masculine gender at Lipscomb to fight the Feminist Hermeneutics which Carroll D. Osburn defends as using LITTLE ACTS OF TREASON they can respond without giving their names
  • <font color=red> "Feminist hermeneutics stands over against patriarchal hermeneutics" its goal achieved "by small, often unnoticed acts of SUBVERSION. Numerous such incremental changes, like EROSION, will eventually bring down the FORTRESS " </font>
Beginning in the garden where EVE (Zoe) began false teaching, ZOE is the superior sister to the LOGOS (Jesus ). In Babylon and later Gnosticism she is identified as the "BEAST and female instructing principle."

Anyone with TAPES should get them transcribed and we will show you that the BIBLE being taught is mostly NOT the 'old outdated' one still used by the sacrificial parents.

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 23rd, 2006, 11:33 pm #16

Hello, Mr. Sublett,

Thank you for your response. You are an extremely knowledgable person and words are so powerful. To my mind, there is a huge difference between

"Don't they ALL go to Otter Creek the Mother of the Zoe Group where Zoe is LUCIFER and the persona matches perfectly. They are even worshipping the HILLS GODS and CALLING DOWN FIRE."

and

"It is my understanding that many of the LU people attend at Otter Creek or Rubel's place."

The first statement could be seen to imply that every single employee in every department and role at Lipscomb worships in ways that are not pleasing to God. The second is a much more legitimate statement that doesn't assume or mislead. Accusatory over-generalizations can be very disconcerting and damaging. The respect that many people have for you could lead them into assuming facts from your statements that may not be meant to state facts.

Thank you so much for your time.

February 23rd, 2006, 11:55 pm #17

How long will "faithful" members of the Lord's church continue their employment where so much of what is taught and accepted is in fact error? How long before they no longer care to be called the sons of Pharoh? It takes a lot of courage to get up and out of Egypt! When will they leave that ole beast behind and refuse to feed from its breasts? How Long?

Ken Sublett
Ken Sublett

February 24th, 2006, 12:04 am #18

Hello, Mr. Sublett,

Thank you for your response. You are an extremely knowledgable person and words are so powerful. To my mind, there is a huge difference between

"Don't they ALL go to Otter Creek the Mother of the Zoe Group where Zoe is LUCIFER and the persona matches perfectly. They are even worshipping the HILLS GODS and CALLING DOWN FIRE."

and

"It is my understanding that many of the LU people attend at Otter Creek or Rubel's place."

The first statement could be seen to imply that every single employee in every department and role at Lipscomb worships in ways that are not pleasing to God. The second is a much more legitimate statement that doesn't assume or mislead. Accusatory over-generalizations can be very disconcerting and damaging. The respect that many people have for you could lead them into assuming facts from your statements that may not be meant to state facts.

Thank you so much for your time.
Sorry about that! Sometimes I let my fingers do my thinking and that isn't smart.

It is my understanding that some or maybe many go there based on posted comments. However, I don't have a clue and have no right to quantify.

Thanks, I needed that.

Tom Brite
Tom Brite

February 24th, 2006, 4:00 am #19

Ken, if I could have thought any higher of you, it would have just happened!

just me
just me

February 24th, 2006, 12:06 pm #20

Sorry about that! Sometimes I let my fingers do my thinking and that isn't smart.

It is my understanding that some or maybe many go there based on posted comments. However, I don't have a clue and have no right to quantify.

Thanks, I needed that.
Mr. Sublett - Sir, you are a gentleman. We can all learn much from that attitude. Have a wonderful day!