Pepperdine 2017 Celebrating the Hieros Gamos

May 5th, 2017, 3:20 pm #1

Revelation 17 defines the last rise of the beginning Babylonian Mother of Harlots. She uses lusted after FRUITS as in Amos 8: John calls the speakers, singers or instrument players and promises that THEY WILL BE CAST ALIVE INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE.

Plato uses double entendres to warn about religious craftsmen especially the shrill singers as liable to GENDER BLEED.

Mike Cope handles the workshops at Pepperdine and he and Jeff Walling have been hired to REprogram young conservative preachers. Updated.

http://www.piney.com/Mike.Cope.2017.PBL ... Gamos.html

They invite dozens of anyone they think is simple minded to participate in order to drag many preachers off into the words. Nothing that is taught by these men are not WELL MARKED as those OF the world for which Jesus did not pray. Neither He nor anyone of His little flock are OF this world: they are MARKED by speaking of themselves which Jesus identifies as the "sons of the Devil."

The Little Flock like Jesus who are FROM ABOVE and not part of the viper race will--without trying--obey the command to teach only what Jesus commanded to be taught and observed: that includes only the Prophets and Apostles which is what He calles Holy Scripture. The Word or Logos outlaws everything you will hear from what Ezekiel calls "workshops of evil" where men AND women go to "steal words one from another."

April 16th, 2018, 3:35 pm #2

Before looking at the "God said to God" passage look again at verses 4 and 5

Heb. 1:4 Being MADE so much BETTER THAN ANGELS
.....c\has he hath by INHERITANCE obtained a MORE EXCELLENT name than they.

There is ONE GOD the Father and ONE MEDIATOR betweem MAN and GOD, THE MAN CHRIST JESUS.
Jesus was "Another prophet like Moses" and was the promised SEED of Abraham as the MESSIAH
Therefor, Jesus was NOT God but was MADE to be both Lord and Christ.

Heb. 1:5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time,
.....<b>Thou art MY SON this DAY have I BEGOTTEN thee?

.....And again,
.....I will be TO HIM a Father,
.....and he shall be TO ME a Son?

Heb. 1:6 And again, when he bringeth in the FIRSTBEGOTTEN into the world, [Kosmos, Ecumenical, Kingdom of the Devil]
.....he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.
Heb. 1:7 And of the ANGELS he saith,
.....Who maketh his angels SPIRITS, and his ministers a flame of FIRE

Jesus of Nazareth was made GREATER THAN ANGELS. THAT COULD NEVER BE SAID OF THE LORD-GOD.

Heb. 1:8 But
.....unto the SON he [God] saith,
.....Thy throne, O GOD, is for ever and ever:
.....a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

The FATHER told the SON that the FATHER'S throne was Aion after Aion. The WORLD of Jesus was for the MESSIANIC AGE.

.....Psa. 45:1 My heart is inditing a good matter: I speak of the things which I HAVE MADE
.......... touching the KING: my tongue is the pen of a ready writer.
.....Psa. 45:2 Thou art fairer than the children of men: grace is poured into thy lips:
..........therefore God hath blessed thee for ever.
.....Psa. 45:3 Gird thy sword upon thy thigh, O most mighty, with thy glory and thy majesty.
.....Psa. 45:4 And in thy majesty ride prosperously because of truth and meekness
..........and righteousness; and thy right hand shall teach thee terrible things.

.....Psa. 45:5 Thine arrows are sharp in the heart of the king’s enemies;
..........whereby the people fall under thee.
.....Psa. 45:6 Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever:
..........the sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre.
.....Psa. 45:7 Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God,
..........hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

God SAID to the SON that the Throne of God was forever.
Messiah sat on the throne of DAVID as David's SEED (sperm)
The Throne of David was not forever

1Cor. 15:24 Then cometh the end,
.....when he [SON]
.....shall have delivered up the kingdom to GOD, even the FATHER;
.....when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
1Cor. 15:25 For he must reign, TIL he hath put all enemies under his feet.
1Cor. 15:26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
1Cor. 15:27 For he hath put all things under his feet.
.....But when he saith all things are put under him,
.....it is manifest that HE [God] is excepted,
.....WHICH DID PUT ALL THINGS UNDER HIM
1Cor. 15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him,
.....then shall the SON also himself be subject unto HIM that put all things under him, that GOD may be all in all.
</b>

April 16th, 2018, 3:42 pm #3

Revelation 17 defines the last rise of the beginning Babylonian Mother of Harlots. She uses lusted after FRUITS as in Amos 8: John calls the speakers, singers or instrument players and promises that THEY WILL BE CAST ALIVE INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE.

Plato uses double entendres to warn about religious craftsmen especially the shrill singers as liable to GENDER BLEED.

Mike Cope handles the workshops at Pepperdine and he and Jeff Walling have been hired to REprogram young conservative preachers. Updated.

http://www.piney.com/Mike.Cope.2017.PBL ... Gamos.html

They invite dozens of anyone they think is simple minded to participate in order to drag many preachers off into the words. Nothing that is taught by these men are not WELL MARKED as those OF the world for which Jesus did not pray. Neither He nor anyone of His little flock are OF this world: they are MARKED by speaking of themselves which Jesus identifies as the "sons of the Devil."

The Little Flock like Jesus who are FROM ABOVE and not part of the viper race will--without trying--obey the command to teach only what Jesus commanded to be taught and observed: that includes only the Prophets and Apostles which is what He calles Holy Scripture. The Word or Logos outlaws everything you will hear from what Ezekiel calls "workshops of evil" where men AND women go to "steal words one from another."

Before looking at the "God said to God" passage look again at verses 4 and 5

Heb. 1:4 Being MADE so much BETTER THAN ANGELS
.....c\has he hath by INHERITANCE obtained a MORE EXCELLENT name than they.

There is ONE GOD the Father and ONE MEDIATOR betweem MAN and GOD, THE MAN CHRIST JESUS.
Jesus was "Another prophet like Moses" and was the promised SEED of Abraham as the MESSIAH
Therefor, Jesus was NOT God but was MADE to be both Lord and Christ.

Heb. 1:5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time,
.....Thou art MY SON this DAY have I BEGOTTEN thee?
.....And again,
.....I will be TO HIM a Father,
.....and he shall be TO ME a Son?

Heb. 1:6 And again, when he bringeth in the FIRSTBEGOTTEN into the world, [Kosmos, Ecumenical, Kingdom of the Devil]
.....he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.
Heb. 1:7 And of the ANGELS he saith,
.....Who maketh his angels SPIRITS, and his ministers a flame of FIRE

Jesus of Nazareth was made GREATER THAN ANGELS. THAT COULD NEVER BE SAID OF THE LORD-GOD.

Heb. 1:8 But
.....unto the SON he [God] saith,
.....Thy throne, O GOD, is for ever and ever:
.....a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

The FATHER told the SON that the FATHER'S throne was Aion after Aion. The WORLD of Jesus was for the MESSIANIC AGE.

.....Psa. 45:1 My heart is inditing a good matter: I speak of the things which I HAVE MADE
.......... touching the KING: my tongue is the pen of a ready writer.
.....Psa. 45:2 Thou art fairer than the children of men: grace is poured into thy lips:
..........therefore God hath blessed thee for ever.
.....Psa. 45:3 Gird thy sword upon thy thigh, O most mighty, with thy glory and thy majesty.
.....Psa. 45:4 And in thy majesty ride prosperously because of truth and meekness
..........and righteousness; and thy right hand shall teach thee terrible things.

.....Psa. 45:5 Thine arrows are sharp in the heart of the king’s enemies;
..........whereby the people fall under thee.
.....Psa. 45:6 Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever:
..........the sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre.
.....Psa. 45:7 Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God,
..........hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

God SAID to the SON that the Throne of God was forever.
Messiah sat on the throne of DAVID as David's SEED (sperm)
The Throne of David was not forever

1Cor. 15:24 Then cometh the end,
.....when he [SON]
.....shall have delivered up the kingdom to GOD, even the FATHER;
.....when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
1Cor. 15:25 For he must reign, TIL he hath put all enemies under his feet.
1Cor. 15:26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
1Cor. 15:27 For he hath put all things under his feet.
.....But when he saith all things are put under him,
.....it is manifest that HE [God] is excepted,
.....WHICH DID PUT ALL THINGS UNDER HIM
1Cor. 15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him,
.....then shall the SON also himself be subject unto HIM that put all things under him, that GOD may be all in all.