Paul DID NOT COMMAND the assembly: truth or LIE?

Paul DID NOT COMMAND the assembly: truth or LIE?

Kenneth Sublett
Kenneth Sublett

February 15th, 2007, 3:58 am #1

• crawfish<font color=red> Rick's challenges have caused me to study these things more deeply than I ever have in my life. I was amazed when I went back to Ephesians 5:19, backed up from that verse to take it in context, and discovered that Paul wasn't talking about worship at all, but the way we live our lives! To take it to condemn instrumental music means that you should avoid ALL instruments in ALL parts of your life, not just at church! We have become so concerned that we do all the things the right way that we've lost sight of what God is really trying to tell us.</font>
Never heard of anyone objecting to picking your banjo or your nose in those other 167 hourse of the week. You may have listened to "momma don low no banjo playing roun hea"?

Yes, Paul was speaking SPECIFICIALLY about the assembly but it was NOT about church. No one every doubted that until the Christian churches had to invent some EXCUSE for why Paul WASN'T commanding the assembly so WE GONNA COMMAND IT and ADD instruments. The original church stealers confessed that IF instruments were used AS worship then it WOULD BE SINFUL. Because people USE it for worship they are self-condemned. Because worship means to "give heed to God and HIS Words" you can never hallucinate that Rock and Roll to bring on the Carol Wimber climax with the "spirit" is going to FOCUS your attention on God. The musicians KNOW that and they are under the Lucifer Principle of "bleeding off worship for themselves."

You will never hear Rick driving you slowly to believe that PAUL WASN'T speaking about the assembly to LAY BY IN STORE. Well, he wasn't. Lay by HIMSELF in storage NEVER means lay UP in the Tithing Plate. Why? Why, because there were no dolees to grasp the dole out of the hands of the poor meaning DESTITUTE. So, Ricky has TWISTED and INVERTED the things COMMANDED also.

As usual, the false prophets cannot find ANYTHING about the Assembly and everywhere I look I see the GOOD contrasted to the BAD (most churches) and the UGLY which PAIRS UP Richland Hills with the PLAY or MUSICAL IDOLATRY at Mount which requested God to REMOVE His grace and he COMPLIED. I am certain that the new GRACE will be Chara -- a browne-eyed Greek prostitute goddess perforrming CHARIS which includes "erotic love of a man for a man" and THE meaning of CHARISMATIC.

Not the FIRST command for ASSEMBLY on one out of seven days each week but:

Jeremiah said that the WORD of God is the TRUE rejoicing or pleasure. David said the same thing.

<font color=red>AN APPROVED EXAMPLE OF WHAT GOD APPROVES.</font>

<font color=blue>Jer 15:16 Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and
thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: </font>

Paul said be filled with the Spirit or the Word of Christ.
The rejoicing was not EXTERNAL but in the HEART or Spirit
The reason for the INTERNAL rejoicing based on the WORD was a RESULT:

<font color=blue>for I am called by thy name, O Lord God of hosts.</font>

God abandoned Musically Idolatrous to worship the STARS of the host and not the GOD of the hosts.
This is an APPROVED example but isn't this the ONLY RESULT of one who is called a Christian or follower
of Christ in song and sermon? The prophets always diatribed the priestly religionists. Can't TRUMP Jeremiah!

<font color=red>AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT GOD WILL NOT TOLERATE.</font>

<font color=blue>Jer 15:17 I sat NOT
in the assembly of the mockers, nor rejoiced;
I sat alone because of thy hand:
for thou hast filled me with indignation.</font>

Paul said that we have to GO OUTSIDE these mass (mess) meetings to find Jesus and let HIS Word give us "jumping joy'" WHILE He is being REPROACHED (private parts exposed) by the MULTITUDES to whom He refused to speak.

While Jeremiah was a DISCIPLE and rejoiced in the WORDS OF GOD, what was going on in the NEW STYLE WORSHIP establishments enraged him: me too that people can be so evil and the SHEEP can be so dumb:

<font color=red>Zaam (h2195) zah'-am; from 2194; strictly froth at the mouth, i. e. (fig.) fury (espec. of God's displeasure with sin): - angry, indignation, rage.</font>

When God POURS out his WRATH the word is ORGE or ORGY and sounds like there is a THEATER FOR HOLY ENTERTAINMENT down in Texas where lots of trouble brews. That means that He sends JESTERS or BUFFOONS and turns you into a LAUGHING STOCK just as He did those who engaged in POLLUTED PLAY at Mount Sinai. He REMOVED the covenant of GRACE and I believe we have seen it happen in BIBLICAL PROPORTIONS.

THIS assembly is NOT the Qahal or synagogue but the INTIMATE assemblies of people FROM WHOM the Sabbath or REST quarantined Godly people from. THIS is the assembly of the NEW STYLE WORSHIP from OLD STYLE BABYLON AND MOUNT SINAI WHICH ENGENDERS SLAVERY.

The same REST as PAUO of Jesus would seem to PREVENT the travel as WORK to attend these jumping for joy assemblies which stess "love and intimacy" even "daraing to dance with God."

When the Israelites met on the REST DAY to feast and PLAY they were ingaged in Musical Idolatry of the always-pagan Triad. Because of that fatal sin God TURNED THEM OVER to the same worship. Therefore, anyone who looks to the Israelite State for PATTERNISMS for Christian assemblies have been ABANDONED.

<font color=blue>H7832 ?âchaq saw-khak' A primitive root; to laugh (in pleasure or detraction); by implication to play:---deride, have in derision, laugh, make merry, mock (-er), play, rejoice, (laugh to) scorn, be in (make) sport.</font>

Just as PSALLO is rooted in a word meaning to TRITURATE or grind or beat into a powder, this MUSICAL word.

<font color=blue>H7833 shâchaq shaw-khak' A primitive root; to comminute (by trituration or attrition):--beat, wear.

And they rose up early on the morrow, and offered burnt offerings, and brought peace offerings; and the people sat down to eat and to drink, and rose up to play. Exodus 32:6
Cachaq (h6711) tsaw-khak'; a prim. root; to laugh outright (in merriment or scorn); by impl. to sport: - laugh, mock, play, make sport.

"The triumphal hymn of Moses had unquestionably a religious character about it; but the employment of music in religious services, though idolatrous, is more distinctly marked in the festivities which attended the erection of the golden calf." (Smith's Bible Dictionary, Music, p. 589).

"In the New Testament there is NOWHERE any emphasis laid on the MUSICAL form of the hymns; and in particular none on instrumental accompaniment whereas this is significantly paganism." (Delling, Gerhard, Worship in the New Testament, trans. Percy Scott Phil. Westminster press, 1962, p. 86).

"And the people celebrated this feast with burnt-offerings and thank-offerings, with eating and drinking, i.e. with sacrificial meals and sports, or with loud rejoicing, shouting, antiphonal songs, and dances, in the same manner in which the Egyptians celebrated their feast of Apis (Herod. 2, 60, and 3, 27)." (Keil and Delitzsch, Vol. II, p. 222).

"Why, when he was in Memphis before, the Egyptians had done nothing of this kind, but waited until now, when he had returned with the loss of so many of his troops?" The officers made answer, "That one of their gods had appeared to them, a god who at long intervals of time had been accustomed to show himself in Egypt- and that always on his appearance the whole of Egypt feasted and kept JUBILEE." (Heredotus)</font>

Could the "haven fallen angel" have returned and UNLEASHED the Locusts or musical performers who separate people by their MARKS: to chase away those with the Mark of Truth and "take captive" those with THE MARK OF ZOE who is called "the Beast and female instructing principle" to silence the "little dumb jehovahs" as the Gnostics believed? We had JUBILEE and then all HELL burst forth in a GREAT TRIBULATION of the Mother of Harlots whose performers are prostitute-sorcerers according to John in Revelation? I don't know but ISN'T it a perfect fit to fulfil prophecy: Lord let it be true. Lucifer and Zoe is Venus and Apollo is the SUN and Shelly suggests that we think of the <font color=red>S.U.N.</font> god as the <font color=red>S.O.N.</font>GOD and Cosmic Christmas has God having to trick Lucifer to slip in the GNOSTIC Jesus in A VIAL OF LIGHT and holds out redemptive hope for Lucifer. SATURN is 666. So, go figure out the alignment of the heavenly host as the WORSHIPFUL GODS of the Israelite and then end time Mother and you might be a prophet.

In Judges, these two PLAY words mean the same:

<font color=blue>Judg 16:25 And it came to pass, when their hearts were merry, that they said, Call for Samson, that he may make us sport (h7832) . And they called for Samson out of the prison house; and he made them sport (h6711) : and they set him between the pillars.</font>

This is exactly what David did when he PLAYED on instruments and 'made himself vile' and was honored by the slave girls.
<font color=blue>Rashi on Gen 21:9 MOCKING. Hebrew: metzachek. An expression of idolatry, as it is said (Shemot 32:6): "and they rose up to make merry" (letzachek). Another explanation: An expression of illicit sexual relations, as it is said (below 39:17): "to mock (letzachek." Another explanation: An expression of murder, as it is said (2Shmuel 2:14): "Let the boys get up now and sport (visachaku before us, etc."</font>

Jeremiah rejoiced in THE WORD OF GOD because he was a Name Bearer and would never indulge in the vile REJOICING which is:

<font color=blue>Alaz (h5937) aw-laz'; a prim. root; to jump for joy, i. e. exult: - be joyful, rejoice, triumph.</font>

This is what they were doing as Musical Minstrels whom Jesus CAST OUT more or less violently as one ejects dung:

<font color=blue>Alala zo (g214) al-al-ad'-zo; from alale, (a shout, "halloo"); to vociferate, i.e. (by impl.) to wail; fig. to clang: - tinkle, wail

And when Jesus came into the rulers house, and saw the minstrels and the people making a noise, Matt 9:23KJV

1Co 13:1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.</font>

Why is this such a stretch when Paul warned the Romans (ch 10) and the Corinthains (ch 10) about the PLAY at Mount Sinai and called it DEMON (bull) Worship?

The Minstrels are:

<font color=blue>Auletes (g834) ow-lay-tace'; from 832; a flute- player: - minstrel, piper.

kat-auleô , CHARM by flute-playing, [APOLLO] phobôi I will flute to you on a ghastly flute, Pass., of persons,</font><font color=red> methuôn kai katauloumenos drinking wine to the strains of the flute,</font><font color=blue> to be played to on the flute with lyre accompaniment, Posidon.

2. c. gen. loci, make a place sound with flute-playing, Thphr.Fr.87:-- Pass., resound with flute-playing, nêsos katêuleito Plu.Ant.56 o resound with flute-playing, II. c. acc. pers. to overpower by flute-playing:--generally, to overpower, strike dumb

II. in Pass., katauloumenon SUBDUED by a flute accompaniment, metaphor to be PIPED down, RIDICULED </font>
PRAISE LORD IT WON'T BE LONG:

<font color=blue>Rev 18:14 And the FRUITS [Dogs, Catamites in Amos] that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all.

Rev 18:20 Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her.

Rev 18:21 And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

Rev 18:22 And the voice of harpers, and musicians [Apollyon's muses or locusts] and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, [theater builders and stage managers] of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone [called a pipe, made a wistling sound to attract] shall be heard no more at all in thee;

Rev 18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.</font>

SO, it's all engineering WACKO (better than Waco): how DOES Rick plan to TRUMP all of the information in the Bible and the KNOWN WORLD of recorded testimony?

Jeremiah defined the small, quiet community of believers who BEAR GOD'S NAME and therefore just rejoice when reading and discusing the Word of God. God "does not even know the NAMES of the Lord, Lord prophesiers" which defines the MUSICAL prophesiers who brought on a form of MADNESS proven when people CLAPP (also means VOMIT) in the face of a WHOLLY SPIRIT God Who is NOT paying attention because as he says in Amos, God has BEEN THERE and gone and "Will NOT pass that way again.
YES, the people were to SYNAGOGUE THEMSELVES TOGETHER to conduct A School of the Bible which the RESTORATION SCHOLARS restored as THE SCHOOL OF CHRIST. History knows that you cannot sermoize as in RHETORIC or VERSIFY without LYING because to get paid you have to make ONCE, TWICE OR THRICE REMOVES from the prose to be TAUGHT which does not mean MUSICATE which rimes with FORNICATE because Peter called it CORRUPTION or ADULTERY.
  • <font color=red>Note 1See the Republic, x.2. By the Platonic doctrine [gender confused],

the ideas of things in the mind of God were the realities;
    the things themselves, as seen by us, were the images of these realities;

and poetry, therefore, describing the images of realities,
    was only at the third remove from nature.</font>
That's why poets, philosophers and musicians were disqualified as KERUSSO (heralds or presbyters) because LYING was their game . If you are UNLIKE Jeremiah VERY ENRAGED or like Jesus ready to EJECT the musical minstrels (always called parasites) then wave good by to your soul. I have born witness and I don't expect any converts from EITHER WING.

This is just the first one that came to my mind: there are many, many more wich COMMAND meeting to GIVE HEED TO THE WORD "as it has been taught" and which OUTLAWE the charismatic madness of the new style worship which is rank paganism and DESTRUCTIVE and TRIBULATING.

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 16th, 2007, 4:16 am #2

All of the organized religionists had explicit prophecy and the all missed the first advent and murdered their Messiah. We think that the SIGNS will fit OUR understanding but most will probably NOT be ready for the SECOND ADVENT. Before most catch on, as in Amos, God will have "been here and gone." What the HORNS or though leaders have conspired WILL be marked by a GREAT FALLING AWAY: a giant outburst of demonism so the faithful can flee.

<font color=blue>2 Thess 2:1 NOW we beseech you, brethren,
by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ,
and by our gathering together unto him,

2 Thess 2:2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind,
or be troubled, neither by SPIRIT nor by WORD nor by letter as from us,
as that the day of Christ is at hand.

2 Thess 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means:
for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first,
and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;</font>
  • Judas was the Judas Goat and the Judas Bag was for carrying the mouth pieces of wind instruments. His task was to SHAKE Jesus into failing by forcing Him as those who are going ECUMENICAL teach that they are MAKING IT POSSIBLE for Jesus to return by forcing everyone to join the same movement. Does that ring a bell?
<font color=blue>2 Thess 2:4 Who opposeth and EXALTETH himself above all that is called God,
or that is worshipped;
so that he AS God sitteth in the temple of God,
shewing himself that he is God.</font>
<>How can we define a small group of people who have declared that GOD'S WORD is no longer valid for OUR culture. Therefore, to the postmodern mind they really do not see it as lying because GOD'S standards are not adequate for our changed culture. To RID the church of God you first have to SILENCE His Words.
  • <font color=purple>I have heard what the prophets said, that prophesy lies in my name, saying, I have dreamed, I have dreamed. Jer 23:25
    How long shall this be in the heart of the prophets that prophesy lies? yea, they are prophets of the deceit of their own heart; Jer 23: 26
    Which think to cause my people to forget my name by their dreams, which they tell every man to his neighbour, as their fathers have forgotten my name for Baal. Jer 23: 27
    for ye have perverted the words of the living God, of the Lord of hosts our God. Jer 23: 36</font>
Those who EXALT themselves over God are called HERESY a word associated with MUSIC.