Otter Creek-Zoe Group, Nashville,Tn.

Otter Creek-Zoe Group, Nashville,Tn.

John
John

December 12th, 2003, 1:45 pm #1

Can someone give me more information about one of the churches the leader of the Zoe Group is associated with, Otter Creek? I've read all about Woodmont Hills but haven't seen as much about Otter Creek. Thanks.
Last edited by ConcernedMembers on December 12th, 2003, 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kenneth Sublett
Kenneth Sublett

December 13th, 2003, 4:43 am #2

Zoe Group is located at Otter Creek. John York, co preacher with Rubel Shelly got a "call" to go to Beaverton, Oregon. He found himself in the midst of a Bible believing church. He mixed up his message from God and landed at Otter Creek. Get the joke? Sometimes when people like York and Shelly claim to hear God's voice, AUDIBLY, they may have tuned in on the wrong channel.

I have reviewed lots of Zoe Group. They sow discord by teaching female leadership, singing, drama, music and approve of instruments or about anything which will LIGHT THE FIRE. One of the latest is:

http://www.piney.com/Zoe-Look-To-The-Hills.html

http://www.piney.com/WinZoe.html

http://www.piney.com/WinZoe2.html

ACU is also calling down God's holy fire which is the latest theme of the Zoe Group

http://www.piney.com/Gods.Holy.Fire.ACU.html

In the Greek version EVE is ZOE or life. This has led the Babylonians, Catholics, Gnostics and modern GNOSTICS to see her as THE MOTHER OF THE GODS. There is much more contained in the Hebrew background than most will pay attention to.

Zoe, daughter of Sophia, (under different names) gave birth to "little dumb Jehovah" and put him into the abyss. He quickly figured out that if he wanted to be safe around the FEMINISTS goddesses, he had better learn to compose and send up PRAISE TUNES. The females RAISED UP Jehovah to the seventh heaven but STILL BELOW the Supreme God. In the seventh heaven, being very cunning, He organized musical worship teams. Did they worship the Supreme God above? No. They worshipped Sophia and Zoe.

In the literature, Sophia is the SERPENT and ZOE is the BEAST (zoe from flesh). She is also the "female instructing principle."

http://www.piney.com/Dochypostas.html

This FEMALE CREATURE runs the worship of the church (Circe, Kirke, holy whore). However, she and all of her musicians, instrumentalists and craftsmen (program facilitators, etc) will again be sent where they belong.

All of these crafts (Gr. Techne) such as rhetoricians, sOPHISts (serpents or OPHIS), singers and musicians onced functioned in defunct SACRIFICIAL systems. Then and when the temples failed (as they will always fail) they performed as SORCERERS (and Exorcists) and were known as PARASITES.

Zoe people BELIEVE that they are sincere but they can cut you real bad if you try to oppose them:Judas was Judas Sicarri which means assassins or "daggar men." He also carried the JUDAS BAG which was ALWAYS attached to a flute case. It means "speaking in tongues" and "of the world" or Kosmos where Satan is the Kosmokraetor. The singers-dancers were usually NAKED and perverted and that is why Jesus and the faithful would not BOW DOWN in singing and dancing while the clergy blew their pipes.

My old peacable church in Seattle learned how to make music which means to lie, cheat and steal the church house of widows. Sunday night, as expected, sounds like witchcraft. Barbelo is also Sophia-Zoe.

Don't ever believe that Paul was ignorant or evil when he told us about non-sedentary women in the assembly. When women "behind the throne" begin to jab, the weak or effeminate male, usually self-selected, elders bow down because of their own character or to get more funds for their JUDAS BAG. Women and weird preachers have historically been the ONLY promoters of RELIGION while Jesus built an ekklesia (synagogue) or school of the Bible for DISCIPLES and not pagan worshipers.

The Hebrew HALAL in various forms of PRAISE means to "make yourself vile." In Arabic, halal means "kosher meat." Why would anyone call themselves A Cappells (popes castrates) or Halal or Zoe Group and TOTALLY MISS the Jezebel Group?

Ken Sublett
Last edited by ConcernedMembers on December 13th, 2003, 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

John
John

December 15th, 2003, 1:52 pm #3

But it doesn't really tell me much about Otter Creek itself. Is there some hard information out there? Thanks again.

Sacred Cow
Sacred Cow

December 15th, 2003, 7:40 pm #4

Zoe Group is located at Otter Creek. John York, co preacher with Rubel Shelly got a "call" to go to Beaverton, Oregon. He found himself in the midst of a Bible believing church. He mixed up his message from God and landed at Otter Creek. Get the joke? Sometimes when people like York and Shelly claim to hear God's voice, AUDIBLY, they may have tuned in on the wrong channel.

I have reviewed lots of Zoe Group. They sow discord by teaching female leadership, singing, drama, music and approve of instruments or about anything which will LIGHT THE FIRE. One of the latest is:

ACU is also calling down God's holy fire which is the latest theme of the Zoe Group

In the Greek version EVE is ZOE or life. This has led the Babylonians, Catholics, Gnostics and modern GNOSTICS to see her as THE MOTHER OF THE GODS. There is much more contained in the Hebrew background than most will pay attention to.

Zoe, daughter of Sophia, (under different names) gave birth to "little dumb Jehovah" and put him into the abyss. He quickly figured out that if he wanted to be safe around the FEMINISTS goddesses, he had better learn to compose and send up PRAISE TUNES. The females RAISED UP Jehovah to the seventh heaven but STILL BELOW the Supreme God. In the seventh heaven, being very cunning, He organized musical worship teams. Did they worship the Supreme God above? No. They worshipped Sophia and Zoe.

In the literature, Sophia is the SERPENT and ZOE is the BEAST (zoe from flesh). She is also the "female instructing principle."

This FEMALE CREATURE runs the worship of the church (Circe, Kirke, holy whore). However, she and all of her musicians, instrumentalists and craftsmen (program facilitators, etc) will again be sent where they belong.

All of these crafts (Gr. Techne) such as rhetoricians, sOPHISts (serpents or OPHIS), singers and musicians onced functioned in defunct SACRIFICIAL systems. Then and when the temples failed (as they will always fail) they performed as SORCERERS (and Exorcists) and were known as PARASITES.

Zoe people BELIEVE that they are sincere but they can cut you real bad if you try to oppose them:Judas was Judas Sicarri which means assassins or "daggar men." He also carried the JUDAS BAG which was ALWAYS attached to a flute case. It means "speaking in tongues" and "of the world" or Kosmos where Satan is the Kosmokraetor. The singers-dancers were usually NAKED and perverted and that is why Jesus and the faithful would not BOW DOWN in singing and dancing while the clergy blew their pipes.

My old peacable church in Seattle learned how to make music which means to lie, cheat and steal the church house of widows. Sunday night, as expected, sounds like witchcraft. Barbelo is also Sophia-Zoe.

Don't ever believe that Paul was ignorant or evil when he told us about non-sedentary women in the assembly. When women "behind the throne" begin to jab, the weak or effeminate male, usually self-selected, elders bow down because of their own character or to get more funds for their JUDAS BAG. Women and weird preachers have historically been the ONLY promoters of RELIGION while Jesus built an ekklesia (synagogue) or school of the Bible for DISCIPLES and not pagan worshipers.

The Hebrew HALAL in various forms of PRAISE means to "make yourself vile." In Arabic, halal means "kosher meat." Why would anyone call themselves A Cappells (popes castrates) or Halal or Zoe Group and TOTALLY MISS the Jezebel Group?

Ken Sublett
Mooops I Did It Again,
I broke down and I'm responding to yet another Ken Special. Actually, I think I'm going to start doing what Ken does. If you've noticed, Ken says the same thing in every article he writes. For instance, if you ask him about any issue known to man, he brings up the use of instruments in the church. It's the same information over and over again.

Just curious though - really I am curious - can you show me in "the Bible" where God dislikes or hates the use of instruments as much as you do? Did you have a bad experience in highschool band? Did you get cut from chorus...you just seem to have an intense reaction to the "M" word (music) and the "I" word (instruments). Counseling might be an option. A 12 step program maybe. No really, I am taking you serious. When you do so, would you also compare the scriptures where we see instrument use - negatively and positively?

You sound like a scratched CD that continues to skip. Sorry, a CD - you know a compact disc - a broken record if you will.Ken, when was the last time you worshiped at the Creek? You also mentioned John York and Rubel Shelly, don't you mean John Shelly and Ruebel York, I hear they're good friends with Max Walling and Jeff Lucado - who you love to mention as well.

"You must advise the elders that you will not PAY for the youth minister because that is where most of the division is coming from. They are fueled from men like Max Walling who is advising the youth ministers that they might have to get out of the church of Christ if they cannot make changes." Remember Ken?

"Sometimes when people like York and Shelly claim to hear God's voice, AUDIBLY, they may have tuned in on the wrong channel." Ken, which channel are you tuned in to? But then again, you didn't claim to hear God's voice AUDIBLY.

Have you heard of followers that get lost? We all get lost sometimes Ken. Can you admit that that you've followed a rabbit down a hole that has no end?

Sacred Cow

Ken
Ken

December 15th, 2003, 9:15 pm #5

Little Johnny Wesley's mother was asked by a friend:

"Why do you tell little Johnny the same thing 20 times."

Mom,answered, "Cause little Johnny couldn't GRASP it the 19th time."

So, I have to go on and on. Just say ZOE (Lucifer) and you define Otter Creek, Shelly, York, etal. Nuff sed?

There ARE new readers and OLD infidels so I have to repeat for each generation. Why do you singy-clappers say Lord lord (Hallelujah) 20 times?

Ken

Jeffy
Jeffy

December 16th, 2003, 3:50 am #6

You say Kenny, I say Lucifer.....where do you get these hairbrained ideas Kenny? Name one scripture and quit naming your other wordly sources for a change. You and Donnie and the almighty waddey are the only ones who post here anymore. I have to get my hip waders on to wade through the horse hocky you post here. You make no sense and like the previous poster says...you say the same thing over and over and over again. I don't even need to read your posts (and I don't) to get what you are saying. Same old horse hocky....

Jeffy

John
John

December 16th, 2003, 2:47 pm #7

Ken Sublett
I'm really looking for some good hard information about what goes on there.

Kenneth Sublett
Kenneth Sublett

December 16th, 2003, 4:13 pm #8

You say Kenny, I say Lucifer.....where do you get these hairbrained ideas Kenny? Name one scripture and quit naming your other wordly sources for a change. You and Donnie and the almighty waddey are the only ones who post here anymore. I have to get my hip waders on to wade through the horse hocky you post here. You make no sense and like the previous poster says...you say the same thing over and over and over again. I don't even need to read your posts (and I don't) to get what you are saying. Same old horse hocky....

Jeffy
Literate Bible readers (those who have not already invited delusion through singy-clappy singers and preachers) grasp that:

Jesus said I will build my EKKLESIA. When the ekklesia (house or local members) ASSEMBLED Paul used a form of the word SYNAGOGUE.

Jesus also said MAKE DISCIPLES. The ONLY WAY one becomes a DISCIPLE is through two equal participles:

....BAPTIZING
.and
....TEACHING

A DISCIPLE is a CHRISTIAN or follower of whatsoever Jesus taught personally or revealed to the apostles.

Those who reject or minimize BAPTISM CANNOT BY DEFINITION be Christians and are, logically, ANTI-CHRISTIANS, traitors and still infidels.

If you REPUDIATE ME telling you EXACTLY what the Living Word reveald then you REPUDIATE God-Incarnate who made sure that as the SPIRIT OF CHRIST it was written down, in Peter's words, for our REMEMBRANCE. The Bible is the only MEMORY BANK of God who INVITES ALL but few are saved to move into the SPIRITUAL REALM. Baptism is the TEST of whether He will BEAM YOU UP or let you burn.

Jesus ADDS only BAPTIZED BELIEVERS to His synagogue or SCHOOL OF THE BIBLE. The word DISCIPLE precludes, outlaws and anethamatizes collecting WORSHIPERS in the perverted, musical sense of ALL PAGANS. By being BELIEVETH NOTS by rejecting BAPTISM Jesus says that they are TRAITORS and INFIDELS: you cannot TRUST any one minimizing BAPTISM because they are agents of the MAJORITY already discipled by SATAN.

When the assembly met they were called DISCIPLES which means STUDENTS. Paul's UNIQUE worship word is to GIVE HEED to the Word as students and observers of the DEATH of Christ where we do not do singy-clappy but GRIEVE with Him when He visits our assembly.

When Paul PREACHED he TAUGHT and DIALOGED or communed with his listeners.

The DISCIPLES were first identified as CHRISTIANS at Antioch. That is, the truth was OUTED that DISCIPLES made ONLY by Baptism and Teaching of those with faith, were CHRISTIANS or students of Christ.

Now the CONCERNED MEMBERS FORUM is a SCHOOL of the BIBLE and of CHRIST. ANYONE can TEACH as about any male could READ THE BIBLE in the synagogue. However, most people came to Synagogue or Christian assemmbly as STUDENTS.

If the PREACHER (without portfolio from God) is one of the FEW who teach in YOUR church, why don't you just GET UP THERE with the SAME authority the preacher has?

Donnie is a MASTER TEACHER of this SYNAGOGUE or School of the Bible. Paul's BEST word was not PREACH in the form of modern SOOTHSAYRS or SORCERIERS (rhetoricians, sOPHISts {serpents}, singers, musicians {locusts} and CRAFTSMEN or system makers (pyramid builders). Paul taught what he wanted to teach and DIALOGED or COMMUNED with the STUDENTS as they had questions. THE masses take what they want from this forum and leave the rest.

That a few HECKLERS or HEGLIANS try to STING Jesus the Living word by Stinging His Written Word, this makes the meaning of a SYNAGOGUE certain.

I join in and am TOLERATED because I back up what I say by the Bible. Where HEGELERS pipe in with THEY SAY such as the CHANELLERS at ACU "quoting" Martin Luther then I just have to join the DIALOG by saying: "No, everthing you say about Luther is taken from "scholarly books" written by scholars who STOLE from other "scholars" so the FIRST scholars wound ENDORSE the same lies quoted by the second to the hundrth "scholar." That is true because UNIVERSITIES don't care about TRUTH: they want you to SUPPORT their other liars and THEIR stolen once-Christian college.

Now, not may of you should be TEACHERS. I take that seriously and YOU get HEGELED back in return because YOU are a "BELIEVETH NOT" which Jesus identified as TREACHEROUS AND INFIDELS. The pseudo-clergy and "scholars" REJECTED the direct command of God thrugh John and the disciples of Jesus by NOT BEING BAPTIZED. That is the MARK of Christ, the Word and BAPTISM.

Music is without a doubt the MARK of the BEAST (Zoe etal.) CAIN means a MUSICAL NOTE. Cain's descendants were USED by Satan to form mixed sex choirs (teams), play instruments (without authority) and use sexual perversion to HOLD the fallen faithful captive in the dark valleys of CAIN where PAN (the perverted GOAT as the Revelation beast) had a more modern temple. The HORNS in revelation speak of MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS used by the MERRY BAND to CONFISCATE their own MOUNTAINS.

Ken, told by Jesus Christ to PREACH THE WORD beginning with Jeff.

Anon.
Anon.

December 16th, 2003, 6:50 pm #9

Mr. Ken,

After having read many of your posts on this website, I am beginning to get the following message:

Baptism baptism baptism baptism baptism baptism baptism baptism baptism baptism baptism baptism baptism baptism baptism instrumental music baptism baptism baptism baptism baptism.

Am I getting your message or not?

Kenneth Sublett
Kenneth Sublett

December 16th, 2003, 7:53 pm #10

I CAN SAY, LOST, LOST, LOST, LOST, A BITTER WAIL: ALMOST BUT LOST, LOST, LOST WITHOUT BAPTISM. IT ISN'T ABOUT RELIGION or "churching" in the pagan sense: IT IS ABOUT RECRUITING BY GOD and TRAINING for the next step: You wouldn't be comfortable in the presence of the LIVING WORD or Pure Spirit which is Holy Spirit: not body to stroke.

JESUS CHRIST ILLUSTRATED THE MEANING OF BAPTISM as CONVERSION

And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them, Matthew 18:2

And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted,and become (be born) AS little children,
ye SHALL NOT enter into the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3

EVERYONE knew that this meant BAPTISM. Both proselyte baptism and DISCIPLE baptism to James the Fine Fabric Fuller demanded washing: This like Christian baptism, MARKED OUT those who MIGHT be treacherous enough to steal the FABRIC MANUFACTURING PLANT.

Using weasel words about Baptism is a way to REFUSE to confess whether there is TREASON in the heart of the person trained in their own "infiltrate and divert" university to lie, cheat and steal.

JESUS TOLD NICODEMUS THE SAME THING USING BORN AGAIN
Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mothers womb, and be born? John 3:4

The question is how can Nicodemus a grown man be BORN AGAIN. The new birth does not involve the physical birth. Therefore, to be born again is to be born of water which involves water baptism: we are born OUT of the water.

Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, EXCEPT a man (already born of the flesh)

be born of WATER (H20) and of the SPIRIT,
.....he CANNOT ENTER into the kingdom of God. John 3:5

And there are three that bear witness in earth, the SPIRIT (the Word Jn 6:63), and the WATER, and the BLOOD: and these three agree in one. 1Jn.5:8

The spirit is the revealed Word of Christ (John 6:63)
That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of WATER by the word (SPIRIT), Ep.5:26

What shall we say of those who say that JESUS CANNOT SAVE by Max Lucado's "seeing creation and saying, 'wow'" CREED?

What part of SHALL NOT or CANNOT is so difficult to swallow? If I repeated the Word "as it has been taught" how can rational people define that as LEGALISTIC and JUDGMENTAL? They cannot unless they are trying to discredit the WOUNDED so that the HIRELINGS go free and self-justified.

This is the JUDAS COMPLEX: he indwelled with the UNHOLY spirit of the Devil would ATTEMPT to triumph over Jesus with MUSIC but he would fail. This was the hostile attack by the WARRIOR LEVITICAL MUSICIANS of the Jewish state.

Jesus has connected being CONVERTED to BEING BORN of water and the Spirit.

Palingenesia 1 [genesis] a being born again, new birth; used by Cic. of his restoration after exile:-- hence, in NTest.,1. the resurrection.

2. regeneration by BAPTISM.
....Anazogr-êsis , eos, hê, RESTORATION to life

Paul says that we are DEAD in sins, we must DIE to the sinful impulses, and we are MADE ALIVE in Jesus Christ. That meant when Jesus said it REGENERATION of the spirit making it A holy spirit.

Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord. Rom 6:11

STILL DEAD, DEAD, DEAD, DEAD WITHOUT SPIRITUAL LIFE ONLY AT BAPTISM: the difference between heaven and hell. Don't blaspheme unless you are still LOST, LOST, LOST by minimizing baptism and calling God a Liar. Liars SPEAK ON THEIR OWN and are identified by Jesus as sons of the DEVIL.

That's it: poking fun is what is supposed to happen. The singy-clappy, hand waving (a sure MARK) SINGERS and MUSICIANS are servants of Lucifer or Zoe and they are trying as hard as their little infantile arms can wave to stand in the Holy Place to keep you from SEEING the Kingdom of God which "is within you." The ONLY place of worship, therefore, is WITHIN YOU. Jesus called the new PLACE the human SPIRIT where we meet God, the living Word as we commune, meditate or make melody with the Spirit "OF" Truth. Any of the noisey rituals are driven by SATAN who doesn't want to give you a microsecond alone with Christ in the SPIRIT. Not even in the Lord's Supper where we meet and remember Chrit who assembles with us to GRIEVE OUT a hymn lamenting the death of Christ and the fact that only a TINY REMNANT will shut their mouth to speak and listen IN THE HUMAN SPIRIT.

HEART, HEART, HEART, HEART OR SPIRIT, SPIRIT, SPIRIT the ONLY place God will even SEEK us to accept worship which in Paul's mind was to GIVE HEED to the Words of Christ in song and sermon. Wail, wail, that bitter wail you may be getting a running start just as the SATAN WORSHIPERS in Amos were dancing arount trying to bring down the DAY OF THE LORD which would, because of their irrevence invite God into their HEART but He is still a CONSUMING FIRE.

Ken