North American Christian Convention: The WEAK in Romans 15

North American Christian Convention: The WEAK in Romans 15

July 11th, 2013, 6:54 pm #1

The Stark Warlick Debate on "God authorizes Instrumental Music in Worship."

http://www.piney.com/Stark.Warlick.Deba ... Music.html

This is just a beginning look but it only takes reviewing a few proofs to show that people who are quite ignorant and quite arrogant have no trouble deliberately sowing discord. There were several events where the Christian Church intentionally imposed instruments and confiscated the church: Warlick notes even in 1903 the attitude was "get over it or get out." It became very apparent that any effort at "unity" put the congregation is certain danger that the property would be taken. And yet, pseudo-preachers for the Church of Christ promote unity KNOWING that the hidden agenda is to be a TURNCOAT and open the gates.

Apostates Both from the North American Christian Convention NACC.

http://www.piney.com/North.American.Chr ... .NACC.html

And once Church of Christ colleges and "scholars" are joined at the lips trying to destroy the historic Church of Christ by using all of the old and new RACA words to spread hate. Universities even hire mean like Mike Cope to seek out young preachers and PURGE them of things like Instrumental Music (noise). This is because the use of sounding INSTRUMENTS are said to be sourced from Satan to prevent anyone from hearing the Word or LOGOS.
Last edited by Ken.Sublett on July 24th, 2013, 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

July 13th, 2013, 2:22 am #2

When Israel rose up to PLAY in musical idolatry, apis, the golden calf represented the Egyptian Trinity. Pagan trinities are always father, mother (Spirit) and son. In Babylon the DOVE was the symbol of the MOTHER of the always-pagan trinities. For instance, in Babylon and a church near you..

<font face="arial" size="4">At Mount Sinai, Apis the golden calf represented the trinity of Osiris, Isis and Horus.

<font face="arial" size="4">In ancient Gnostic thought, Sophia was even superior to the "jehovah" character: She was the Mother-Wife of Jehovah which produced the LOGOS. Therefore, the foundation of all paganism is that the MOTHER is dominant.

A Jew at the time of Jesus would KNOW that if Jesus ever spoke of a triad, the Spirit would be a SHE or Sophia. Sophia is the thread which includes the effeminate or perverted priesthood. However, after His baptism the DOVE identified Jesus as the SON of a FATHER. In the flesh, Jesus was the Seed of Abraham, however he became the SON only after His baptism. Then God made Jesus TO BE both Lord and Christ.

Sophia , Ion. -i, h, prop. A.cleverness or skill in handicraft and art, in music and singing, tekhn kai s. h.Merc.483, cf. 511; in poetry, in divination, S.OT 502
4. among the Jews, arkh sophias phobos Kuriou LXX Pr.1.7, cf. Jb.28.28, al.; Sophia, recognized first as an attribute of God, was later identified with the Spirit of God, cf. LXX Pr.8 with Si.24sq.

Sophia or the Holy Spirit assumes the role in Creation as OPPOSED to the LOGOS or WORD.

Proverbs 8:22 The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.
Proverbs 8:23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.
Proverbs 8:24 When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water.
Proverbs 8:25 Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:
Proverbs 8:26 While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world.
Proverbs 8:27 When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:
Proverbs 8:28 When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep:
Proverbs 8:29 When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth:
Proverbs 8:30 Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;
Proverbs 8:31 Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men.
Proverbs 8:32 Now therefore hearken unto me, O ye children: for blessed are they that keep my ways.
Proverbs 8:33 Hear instruction, and be wise, and refuse it not.
Proverbs 8:34 Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors.
Proverbs 8:35 For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the LORD.
Proverbs 8:36 But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.

That's why in Reading 101, Jesus makes it clear that HE ALONE as a SON of a FATHER is the ANTITHESIS of all pagan trinities.

If YOU are a TRINITARIAN then SOPHIA and ZOE (Eve) is the BEAST and FEMALE instructing principle: this may be the reason that you are a MUSICATOR having lost your body part. By DEFINITION if your repudiate Jesus' repudiation of the MANY GODS then SOPHIA is your mother and SHE (always a she) imposes MUSIC and women ruling over you: in Isaiah 3 this was the mark of the EFFEMINATE ruling overy you. This same Babylon Mother of Harlots (Rev 17) USES lusted after fruits as self-speakers, singers and instrument players: John calls them sorcerers under the SAME harlot religion and you WILL be (have) cast alive into the Lake of Fire.

As the NEO-pagans in a few churches of Christ have adopted the Jewish pattern of the Levites soothsaying with instruments, their close bonding to the Catholics have led some, especially Methodist, to accept that Mary is the MOTHER OF GOD. The Lipscomb Retreat fondles Ignatian meditations where almost all exercises praise Mary the Mother of God.

Here is the RECYCLE back to Babylon and Egypt where musical idolatry had no redemption. We may have a better insight into the refusal to see that Jesus REPUDIATED the always-pagan father, spirit (mother) and son. In fact, Osiris got scattered and Isis went: Isis went BEYOND THE SEA looking for his body parts: she found everything but his penis so she had to improvise to give birth to Horus. Father, Mother (spirit) and Son of course denies the Virgin Birth. Moses REPUDIATED this trinity by saying that the WORD was already NEAR them is SPOKEN and WRITTEN form.

</font></font>

July 15th, 2013, 10:48 pm #3

This is just a beginning look but it only takes reviewing a few proofs to show that people who are quite ignorant and quite arrogant have no trouble deliberately sowing discord. There were several events where the Christian Church intentionally imposed instruments and confiscated the church: Warlick notes even in 1903 the attitude was "get over it or get out." It became very apparent that any effort at "unity" put the congregation is certain danger that the property would be taken. And yet, pseudo-preachers for the Church of Christ promote unity KNOWING that the hidden agenda is to be a TURNCOAT and open the gates.

And once Church of Christ colleges and "scholars" are joined at the lips trying to destroy the historic Church of Christ by using all of the old and new RACA words to spread hate. Universities even hire mean like Mike Cope to seek out young preachers and PURGE them of things like Instrumental Music (noise). This is because the use of sounding INSTRUMENTS are said to be sourced from Satan to prevent anyone from hearing the Word or LOGOS.
The Christian Church and most churches of Christ work really hard doing WORK when Jesus in Prophetic Type and in the promise as the meaning of GOSPEL to give us REST FROM observations, rituals, priesthoods, tithes and offerings, music or other MAGICAL efforts to contribute to the work of Jesus.

July 16th, 2013, 10:26 pm #4

We have noted that ACU and Pepperdine are working actively with the NACC to "transistion" peaceable Churches of Christ and their INVESTMENT into the instrumental group.

The mantra has returned to the beginning where the WHITE LIST of Psallo was used to say that GOD COMMANDED INSTRUMENTAL MUSIC and it would be FLAGRANT SIN not to allow people to impose and conquer.

O. E. Payne's book was first used in Tennessee to make the Tennessee Society (2 taken over congreegations) all agree with the command, quit sinning and permit UNITY.

http://www.piney.com/O.E.Payne.North.Am ... ntion.html

July 19th, 2013, 3:04 am #5

July 20th, 2013, 1:41 am #6

As I read my Bible I am reminded that we as individuals and congregations must confess Christ not the wisdom of men (or the famous for our time). We can deny Christ by being ashamed of his words and doctrine in this wicked and sinful generation.

Comments Welcome

July 20th, 2013, 2:22 am #7

Jesus said that the "doctors of the law take away the key to knowledge." So, we manufacture doctors of the law and without a doctor of the law thou shalt not understand that which is not written.

The Scribes (Doctors) and Pharisees are called hypocrites. In Ezekiel 33 Christ identifies entertaining self-speakers, singers and instrument players. The doctors of the law make a living by claiming that those who do not want self-speakers, performance speakers and insltrument players are HYPOCRITES.

Do we need any better SIGNS that God sends strong delusions to those who do not love the word (as it is written for our learning) and LYING WONDERS are the performance "worship services," singers, players or dancers. They say that WE are addicted to lying wonders if we PREACH the Word by READING the Word for education and comfort.

Jesus doesn't even pray for the WORLD and the world are the principalities and powers in high places: Satan is the World Ruler. Kosmos speaks directly to the decorating especially by visible-audible women and the singing of adorned songs with instruments.

Matthew 11:25 At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.

The wise or SOPHISTS are

sophos 1 I. properly, skilled in any handicraft or art, cunning in his craft, of poets and musicians, id=Pind.; of a soothsayer,

So, God has it all planned out: He gives us a way of escape. Everyone knows that Climb Up means to climb up. The Sophist charges lots more to say BUT, it doesn't say thou shalt not Climb DOWN. So we know that these are not the lost souls Jesus commaned to "GO, seek the lost: if they do not immediately respond to the CODE MESSAGE, shake the dust off your feet and move on."

So the MARK FOR AVOIDANCE are those who built Theaters for Holy Entertainment with the MUSES (the Locusts) to hold the WORLD captive while the now-found with their spirit translated into a heavenly kingdom can have the rest of the people to Do the Test of the Gospel and not ever do a body count.

July 24th, 2013, 2:51 am #8

The instrumental infiltrators all read off the same page. They use Romans 14 to say that THEY have the right to impose what they call "musical" instruments in Worship. If you resist them they say that you are the WEAK. They have suffered the weak long enough and they boast that they are not going to even consider the weak. The "weak" are just superstitious or crippled by traditionalism

They do not know that Paul in romans 14-15 is defining the ekklesia or synagogue or School of the Word. That being the fact from the wilderness onward, how would it offend the weak NOT to impose musical noise always known to destroy the REST Jesus died to give us.

In fact those who impose the hypocritic arts: rhetoric, singing and playing instruments (Ezek 33). In fact the Spirit OF Christ warned about the women and "boys" ruling over you in Isaiah 3. Paul, like the other apostles, was guided into all truth by the glorified Jesus assigned as the personal Holy Spirit. In all of the epistles he is careful to EXCLUDE all of the pagan practices before he defines the only role of the assembly is to Teach the Word of Christ in the Prophets and Apostles upon which the church is built up or Edified or Educated