Never again be fooled about PLAYING HARPS IN HEAVEN.

Ken Sublett
Ken Sublett

February 18th, 2007, 8:27 pm #1

As the literal harps were OUTSIDE of the holy places and the INCENSE was only INSIDE the Holy Place, we know that this is a TYPE of the church of Christ where no harpists could go without getting executed. When the preacher uses Revelation to prove that instruments can be used on earth because they are PLAYED in heaven you can bet that that person DOES NOT have A holy spirit as is terminally deluded. You had better read the WORK without being under the mind altering SORCERY of music. If you are a disciple you will WANT to be able to tell when someone is deliberately lying to you to seduce you.

IS PREDESTINATION A FACT? Only in the sense that God establishes a FORK IN THE ROAD: If you take the WRONG road you are PREDESTINATED to follow the WAY to life or death. HOW can we tell when a person is PREDESTINATED to the way to heaven:

<font color=blue>Acts 13:48 And when the Gentiles heard this,
they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord:
and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.</font>

When they use the word : BIBLEIDOLATRY you can bet that they want YOU to worship THEIR fallse words.

<font color=blue>G1392 doxaz? dox-ad'-zo From G1391 ; to render (or esteem) glorious (in a wide application):(make) glorify (-ious), full of (have) glory, honour, magnify
G1391 doxa dox'-ah From the base of G1380 ; glory (as very apparent), in a wide application (literally or figuratively, objectively or subjectively):--dignity, glory (-ious), honour, praise, worship.</font>

I told you that Paul's ONLY worship words mean to GIVE HEED TO THE WORD. You cannot possibly reject the WORD without failing to JUSTIFY or declare that the FATHER is RIGHTEOUS. By CONTRADICTING the Word you call God a LIAR.

If the "pastors" have used music on you instead of "mining the Word of God" you want to take the harps as literal. However, then you must confess that the PLACE was not in heaven but on Mount Sion. "Heaven" can means "just out there."
Note that the 144,000 are on Mount Sion.

<font color=blue>AND I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion,
and with him an hundred forty and four thousand,
having his Fathers name written in their foreheads. Rev 14:1</font>

Father is the THOUGHT and Son is the WORD and Spirit is the BREATH in ALL classical trinity formulations: Only in latter-day, Nashville churches of Christ did anyone hallucinate that the SPIRIT was a little person who can FIT into their carnal bodies. His NAME is the WORD of God: the Living Word and the Written Word. If you have HIS Spirit moving YOUR spirit then your HANDS will not wave and clap but ACT upon the Word- ONLY.

John was in HIS OWN SPIRIT on the Lord's Day which is the only place to be: don't do no Rock and Roll.

What they heard was from heaven.

<font color=blue><>And I heard a VOICE from heaven,
AS the VOICE of many waters, and
ASthe VOICE of a great thunder: and I heard
the VOICE of harpers harping with their harps: Rev 14:2

And I heard a SOUND from heaven
LIKEthe roar of rushing waters and
LIKEa loud peal of thunder. The SOUND I heard was
LIKE that of harpists playing their harps. Rev 14:2NIV</font>

Why do the WORDLESS preachers NOT bring in THUNDER MACHINES. The sounding brass in 1 Cor 13 pointed to machines to do the WORK of creating sounds to SHOCK and AWE inspire the silly "worshippers." Why not have a WATER RUSHING machine: Lawrence Welk made millions on a BUBBLE MACHINE.

Whey do you let the SORCERER or WIZARD tell you that they PLAYED harps when John says THIS IS A PARABLE:
the VOICE of the ODE was LIKE the sound of many harpers?
But, for the LIVING one must SPEAK the GOSPEL which excludes music--unless you are SPIRITUALLY DEAD or being taken captive.

Here is how Plato shows the difference between a GOOD MAN and an EVIL MAN:

http://www.piney.com/ClPlatoRep3.html

<font color=purple>You mean, I said, if I understand you aright,
that there is one sort of narrative style which may be employed
by a truly good man when he has anything to say,
and that another sort will be used
by a man of an opposite character and education.
Then he will adopt a mode of narration such as we have illustrated out of Homer,
that is to say, his style will be both imitative and narrative;
but there will be very little of the former, and a great deal of the latter. Do you agree?
Certainly, he said; that is the model which such a speaker must necessarily take.

But there is another sort of character who will narrate anything, and,
the worse lie is, the more unscrupulous he will be;
nothing will be too bad for him: and he will be ready to imitate anything,

not as a joke, but in right good earnest, and before a large company.
As I was just now saying,

he will attempt to represent the roll of thunder, the noise of wind and hall, or the creaking of wheels, and pulleys,
and the various sounds of flutes; pipes, trumpets, and all sorts of instruments:
he will bark like a dog, bleat like a sheep, or crow like a cock;
his entire art will consist in imitation of voice and gesture,
and there will be very little narration. </font>

If good men who "has anything to say" would never IMITATE the sounds, why would anyone hallucinate that a GOOD MAN with anything to SAY would actually use music and instruments which only one of OPPOSITE TO GOOD would do by ABUSING God and His WORD and removing the GLORY God put into it.

We said that a MUSICAL INSTRUMENT is defined as a MACHINE for performing a hard piece of WORK or for producing "shock and awe" in the theaters where THEY said that they were hearing the voice of the GODS and YOU were under the bondage of the FRIGHT mechanic: Fright or fear is another name for APOLLO who is the devil who unleshed the MUSES (prostitute-singers which were synonyms) to STEAL your souls.

<font color=blue>And I heard a VOICEfrom heaven,
LIKEthe sound of many waters and
LIKEthe sound of loud thunder, and
the VOICE which I heard was
LIKE the sound of harpists playing on their harps. Rev 14:2NAS</font>

What they heard was a VOICE: Paul commanded SPEAK for the assembly and the word SPEAK excludes poetry AND music.
Jesus SPOKE in the Synagogue. Paul SPOKE in the mission churches and is never said to have SUNG.
Therefore, John who connects SINGING and INSTRUMENTS with SORCERERS which DEFACTO takes aw

<font color=blue>And they sung [ode=no tune] as it were a new song [ode] before the throne,
and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song
but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth. Rev 14:3</font>

NOW IS JUDGEMENT COME UPON THE FALSE PROPHETS who lies TO God and ABOUT God:

<font color=blue>And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven,
having the everlasting gospel to preach
unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation,
and kindred, and tongue, and people, Rev 14:6

SAYING with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters. Rev 14:7</font>

SAYING is LEGO: <font color=blue>g3004 A primary verb; properly to “lay” forth, that is, (figuratively) relate (in words [usually of systematic or set discourse; </font>

You simply CANNOT be a REgenerated Christian with A holy spirit if you CANNOT grasp that SPEAK never allows SINGING."
Why does the preacher want MUSIC? Because HE is not a REGENERATED person and HE hates the Word of God. Saying or Speaking is:

<font color=blue>logikos [logos] ) the organs of speech
A. of or for speaking or speech, logikê, hê, speech, OPPOSITE to mousikê

Eph 5: [19]WEB LOQUENTES vobismet ipsis in psalmis et hymnis et canticis spiritalibus cantantes et psallentes in cordibus vestris Domino
Loquor [Sanscr. lap-, to talk, whisper; to speak, talk, say (in the lang. of common life, in the tone of conversation, indicate or express clearly</font>

Only by SPEAKING the Words of God in Christ do you WORSHIP God: Paul's UNIQUE worship word means to GIVE HEED to the Word.

<font color=blue>Acts 15:35 Paul also and Barnabas continued in Antioch, TEACHING and PREACHING the word of the Lord, with many others also.</font>
NO singing in Antioch for all of that time or ANY place where Paul conducts synagogue. NONE.
<font color=blue>Acts 15:21 For Moses of old time hath in every city them that PREACH him, being READ in the synagogues every sabbath day.</font>

Only in devotion to the word can we submit to God:

<font color=blue>Proskuneo (g4352) pros-koo-neh'-o; from 4314 and a prob. der. of 2965 (mean. to kiss, like a dog licking his master's hand); to fawn or crouch to, i.e. (lit. or fig.) prostrate oneself in homage (do reverence to, adore): - worship. </font>

Plato spoke for those John identified as STILL ALIVE rather than the DEAD for which Paul expressed HOPE and not a PATTERNISM for Christian worship.

<font color=blue>"If a man, then, it seems, [398a] who was capable by his CUNNING of assuming (pantomimic art)
every kind of shape and IMITATING all things should arrive in our city, bringing with himself
  • the POEMS which he wished to EXHIBIT,
    we should fall down and worship him as a holy and wondrous and delightful creature,
but (we) should say to him that there is NO MAN of that kind among us in our city,
NOR is it LAWFUL for such a man to arise among us,
  • and we should SEND him AWAY to another city,
    after POURING myrrh down over his head and CROWNING him with fillets of WOOL (taring and feathering him)
but we ourselves, for our souls' good, should continue to employ the more austere and less DELIGHTFUL poet and TALE-teller,
who would IMITATE the DICTION of the GOOD man and would tell his tale
in the patterns which we prescribed in the beginning, when we set out to EDUCATE our SOLDIER." </font>

CONCLUSION: if you are a DEAD VIRGIN and your family is worried that you are LOST and UNCONSCIOUS, then John says that they are ALIVE and not SUFFERING and they SING just as ALIVE as the living people IMITATE the sounds of all kinds of things. PLATO SAID THAT:

However, if you are STILL ALIVE the angel says PREACH THE GOSPEL using the WORD SPEAK and we know that excludes MUSIC or POETRY.
Plato agrees and says that if you have such silly parasites the TAR AND FEATHER them and ride them out of town on a rail.

Thus saidth the Word of TRUTH. NO ONE PLAYS HARPS EVEN AMONG THE CONSIOUS DEAD. If you have a LIVING PREACHER you have the authority to dismiss him if he DOES NOT preach or teach THAT WHICH HAS BEEN TAUGHT.

Donnie Cruz
Donnie Cruz

February 18th, 2007, 11:21 pm #2

<font color=indigo size=3 face=times new roman>Rick Atchley and Max Lucado of the mega congregations, along with their ELDERS, are now proponents of the trumpets, harps and drums in their assemblies. [And let’s not forget the observance of the Lord’s Supper on Saturday—and any day of the week is forthcoming … we know.]

Rick and Max are “desperate apostates” [could be “desperate housewives”?]. Psalm 150 is often quoted by these agents to support their plea for “enhanced praise services” as if to say that the “Old Testament Church of Christ” [whoa!] under the “worship leadership” of the Psalmist David ever existed [whoa!] and that it exemplifies what should be occurring in the New Testament gathering of the saints. And then Rick and Max ignore the DANCING part mentioned in that chapter … or do they?

The “desperate apostates,” in seeking to negate the silence of the entire New Testament in regard to instrumental music and in seeking to justify, however, that certain instruments are certainly mentioned in the N.T., now resort to passages in the book of Revelation.
  • Rev. 1:10—“I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet.”
  • Rev. 4:1—“After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.”
  • Rev. 5:8—“And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.”
  • Rev. 8—“[2] And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets. [6] And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound. [13] And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!”
  • Rev. 14:2—“And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps…”
  • Rev. 15:2—“And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God
  • Rev. 18:22—“And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee.”
Scriptural passages to support the use of instruments in the saints’ assembly here on earth? These references are self-explanatory. Indeed, the “desperate apostates” [housewives] in the church, the BRIDE of Christ. </FONT>

Ken Sublett
Ken Sublett

February 20th, 2007, 11:30 pm #3

As the literal harps were OUTSIDE of the holy places and the INCENSE was only INSIDE the Holy Place, we know that this is a TYPE of the church of Christ where no harpists could go without getting executed. When the preacher uses Revelation to prove that instruments can be used on earth because they are PLAYED in heaven you can bet that that person DOES NOT have A holy spirit as is terminally deluded. You had better read the WORK without being under the mind altering SORCERY of music. If you are a disciple you will WANT to be able to tell when someone is deliberately lying to you to seduce you.

IS PREDESTINATION A FACT? Only in the sense that God establishes a FORK IN THE ROAD: If you take the WRONG road you are PREDESTINATED to follow the WAY to life or death. HOW can we tell when a person is PREDESTINATED to the way to heaven:

<font color=blue>Acts 13:48 And when the Gentiles heard this,
they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord:
and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.</font>

When they use the word : BIBLEIDOLATRY you can bet that they want YOU to worship THEIR fallse words.

<font color=blue>G1392 doxaz? dox-ad'-zo From G1391 ; to render (or esteem) glorious (in a wide application):(make) glorify (-ious), full of (have) glory, honour, magnify
G1391 doxa dox'-ah From the base of G1380 ; glory (as very apparent), in a wide application (literally or figuratively, objectively or subjectively):--dignity, glory (-ious), honour, praise, worship.</font>

I told you that Paul's ONLY worship words mean to GIVE HEED TO THE WORD. You cannot possibly reject the WORD without failing to JUSTIFY or declare that the FATHER is RIGHTEOUS. By CONTRADICTING the Word you call God a LIAR.

If the "pastors" have used music on you instead of "mining the Word of God" you want to take the harps as literal. However, then you must confess that the PLACE was not in heaven but on Mount Sion. "Heaven" can means "just out there."
Note that the 144,000 are on Mount Sion.

<font color=blue>AND I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion,
and with him an hundred forty and four thousand,
having his Fathers name written in their foreheads. Rev 14:1</font>

Father is the THOUGHT and Son is the WORD and Spirit is the BREATH in ALL classical trinity formulations: Only in latter-day, Nashville churches of Christ did anyone hallucinate that the SPIRIT was a little person who can FIT into their carnal bodies. His NAME is the WORD of God: the Living Word and the Written Word. If you have HIS Spirit moving YOUR spirit then your HANDS will not wave and clap but ACT upon the Word- ONLY.

John was in HIS OWN SPIRIT on the Lord's Day which is the only place to be: don't do no Rock and Roll.

What they heard was from heaven.

<font color=blue><>And I heard a VOICE from heaven,
AS the VOICE of many waters, and
ASthe VOICE of a great thunder: and I heard
the VOICE of harpers harping with their harps: Rev 14:2

And I heard a SOUND from heaven
LIKEthe roar of rushing waters and
LIKEa loud peal of thunder. The SOUND I heard was
LIKE that of harpists playing their harps. Rev 14:2NIV</font>

Why do the WORDLESS preachers NOT bring in THUNDER MACHINES. The sounding brass in 1 Cor 13 pointed to machines to do the WORK of creating sounds to SHOCK and AWE inspire the silly "worshippers." Why not have a WATER RUSHING machine: Lawrence Welk made millions on a BUBBLE MACHINE.

Whey do you let the SORCERER or WIZARD tell you that they PLAYED harps when John says THIS IS A PARABLE:
the VOICE of the ODE was LIKE the sound of many harpers?
But, for the LIVING one must SPEAK the GOSPEL which excludes music--unless you are SPIRITUALLY DEAD or being taken captive.

Here is how Plato shows the difference between a GOOD MAN and an EVIL MAN:

http://www.piney.com/ClPlatoRep3.html

<font color=purple>You mean, I said, if I understand you aright,
that there is one sort of narrative style which may be employed
by a truly good man when he has anything to say,
and that another sort will be used
by a man of an opposite character and education.
Then he will adopt a mode of narration such as we have illustrated out of Homer,
that is to say, his style will be both imitative and narrative;
but there will be very little of the former, and a great deal of the latter. Do you agree?
Certainly, he said; that is the model which such a speaker must necessarily take.

But there is another sort of character who will narrate anything, and,
the worse lie is, the more unscrupulous he will be;
nothing will be too bad for him: and he will be ready to imitate anything,

not as a joke, but in right good earnest, and before a large company.
As I was just now saying,

he will attempt to represent the roll of thunder, the noise of wind and hall, or the creaking of wheels, and pulleys,
and the various sounds of flutes; pipes, trumpets, and all sorts of instruments:
he will bark like a dog, bleat like a sheep, or crow like a cock;
his entire art will consist in imitation of voice and gesture,
and there will be very little narration. </font>

If good men who "has anything to say" would never IMITATE the sounds, why would anyone hallucinate that a GOOD MAN with anything to SAY would actually use music and instruments which only one of OPPOSITE TO GOOD would do by ABUSING God and His WORD and removing the GLORY God put into it.

We said that a MUSICAL INSTRUMENT is defined as a MACHINE for performing a hard piece of WORK or for producing "shock and awe" in the theaters where THEY said that they were hearing the voice of the GODS and YOU were under the bondage of the FRIGHT mechanic: Fright or fear is another name for APOLLO who is the devil who unleshed the MUSES (prostitute-singers which were synonyms) to STEAL your souls.

<font color=blue>And I heard a VOICEfrom heaven,
LIKEthe sound of many waters and
LIKEthe sound of loud thunder, and
the VOICE which I heard was
LIKE the sound of harpists playing on their harps. Rev 14:2NAS</font>

What they heard was a VOICE: Paul commanded SPEAK for the assembly and the word SPEAK excludes poetry AND music.
Jesus SPOKE in the Synagogue. Paul SPOKE in the mission churches and is never said to have SUNG.
Therefore, John who connects SINGING and INSTRUMENTS with SORCERERS which DEFACTO takes aw

<font color=blue>And they sung [ode=no tune] as it were a new song [ode] before the throne,
and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song
but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth. Rev 14:3</font>

NOW IS JUDGEMENT COME UPON THE FALSE PROPHETS who lies TO God and ABOUT God:

<font color=blue>And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven,
having the everlasting gospel to preach
unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation,
and kindred, and tongue, and people, Rev 14:6

SAYING with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters. Rev 14:7</font>

SAYING is LEGO: <font color=blue>g3004 A primary verb; properly to “lay” forth, that is, (figuratively) relate (in words [usually of systematic or set discourse; </font>

You simply CANNOT be a REgenerated Christian with A holy spirit if you CANNOT grasp that SPEAK never allows SINGING."
Why does the preacher want MUSIC? Because HE is not a REGENERATED person and HE hates the Word of God. Saying or Speaking is:

<font color=blue>logikos [logos] ) the organs of speech
A. of or for speaking or speech, logikê, hê, speech, OPPOSITE to mousikê

Eph 5: [19]WEB LOQUENTES vobismet ipsis in psalmis et hymnis et canticis spiritalibus cantantes et psallentes in cordibus vestris Domino
Loquor [Sanscr. lap-, to talk, whisper; to speak, talk, say (in the lang. of common life, in the tone of conversation, indicate or express clearly</font>

Only by SPEAKING the Words of God in Christ do you WORSHIP God: Paul's UNIQUE worship word means to GIVE HEED to the Word.

<font color=blue>Acts 15:35 Paul also and Barnabas continued in Antioch, TEACHING and PREACHING the word of the Lord, with many others also.</font>
NO singing in Antioch for all of that time or ANY place where Paul conducts synagogue. NONE.
<font color=blue>Acts 15:21 For Moses of old time hath in every city them that PREACH him, being READ in the synagogues every sabbath day.</font>

Only in devotion to the word can we submit to God:

<font color=blue>Proskuneo (g4352) pros-koo-neh'-o; from 4314 and a prob. der. of 2965 (mean. to kiss, like a dog licking his master's hand); to fawn or crouch to, i.e. (lit. or fig.) prostrate oneself in homage (do reverence to, adore): - worship. </font>

Plato spoke for those John identified as STILL ALIVE rather than the DEAD for which Paul expressed HOPE and not a PATTERNISM for Christian worship.

<font color=blue>"If a man, then, it seems, [398a] who was capable by his CUNNING of assuming (pantomimic art)
every kind of shape and IMITATING all things should arrive in our city, bringing with himself
  • the POEMS which he wished to EXHIBIT,
    we should fall down and worship him as a holy and wondrous and delightful creature,
but (we) should say to him that there is NO MAN of that kind among us in our city,
NOR is it LAWFUL for such a man to arise among us,
  • and we should SEND him AWAY to another city,
    after POURING myrrh down over his head and CROWNING him with fillets of WOOL (taring and feathering him)
but we ourselves, for our souls' good, should continue to employ the more austere and less DELIGHTFUL poet and TALE-teller,
who would IMITATE the DICTION of the GOOD man and would tell his tale
in the patterns which we prescribed in the beginning, when we set out to EDUCATE our SOLDIER." </font>

CONCLUSION: if you are a DEAD VIRGIN and your family is worried that you are LOST and UNCONSCIOUS, then John says that they are ALIVE and not SUFFERING and they SING just as ALIVE as the living people IMITATE the sounds of all kinds of things. PLATO SAID THAT:

However, if you are STILL ALIVE the angel says PREACH THE GOSPEL using the WORD SPEAK and we know that excludes MUSIC or POETRY.
Plato agrees and says that if you have such silly parasites the TAR AND FEATHER them and ride them out of town on a rail.

Thus saidth the Word of TRUTH. NO ONE PLAYS HARPS EVEN AMONG THE CONSIOUS DEAD. If you have a LIVING PREACHER you have the authority to dismiss him if he DOES NOT preach or teach THAT WHICH HAS BEEN TAUGHT.
These are good examples of the use of MUSIC as a parable to MARK the agents of Lucifer called "the singing and harp playing prostitute" in te garden of Eden. We quoted Jeremiah who ATE the Word of God and REJOICED in his heart. That was his repudiation of those who MOCKED and played musiclly and REJOICED in the perverse sense of the Word. When they are backed into the old Psalm 150 corner, God MOCKS them because the PRAISE word means to "make a show with lights or sounds, boast, MAKE YOURSELF VILE" and is the root meaning of LUCIFER. After all the Sabbath was to REST because God had abandoned Israel to Sabazianism or Dionysus SABBATH worship where both SABBATH and TITHE are Babylonian inventions. That is why sermonizing (outlawed) is to PREVENT you from reading the Olden Bible as sucked up into a black hole. Only by keeping you pregnant in the sumer and bareefoot in the winter can they keep you CAPTIVE and make you feed them. That is why to say GUITARIST was to say PARASITE.

Here is another one of several others were the INTERNAL weeping and lammenting is LIKE THAT of the pagan's own LITERAL musical instruments. We know that God PUNISHES you with that which you used to REPUDIATED His Words. That is why Isaiah 30 proves that the MUSIC is the sound of God repaying His enemies as he BEATS them into Tophet Hell.

Jesus said that truth had been hidden in parables from the foundation of the world in order to HIDE the power of the WORDS from those whom Peter called CORRUPTERS of the word meaning "sell learning at retail" or be an "adulterer." Therefore, it is important to look at the roots of the words. For those who TRAFFIC on the Word, Isaiah 48 explains WHY the Word is written in words which THEY can never see or hear because God has BLINDED their eyes and PLUGGED their ears and they CANNOT see or hear and YOU are following BLIND people and God promises that you are PREDESTINATED to fall in the ditch.
  • <font color=blue>Exod 23:1 THOU shalt not raise a false report: put not thine hand with the wicked to be an unrighteous witness.
    Exod 23:2 Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil neither shalt thou speak in a cause to decline after many to wrest judgment:
    Exod 23:3 Neither shalt thou countenance [swell up against] a poor man in his cause.
    Exod 23:4 If thou meet thine enemys ox or his ass going astray, thou shalt surely bring it back to him again.
    Exod 23:5 If thou see the ass of him that hateth thee lying under his burden, and wouldest forbear to help him, thou shalt surely help with him.
    Exod 23:6 Thou shalt not wrest the judgment of thy poor in his cause.</font>
Jesus died to FREE you from those who LADE you like a PACK ANIMAL meaning "creating spiritual anxiety through religious rituals." Paul called it ARESKO or SELF-pleasing in Romans which is SOLD as the spiriti inside. The Latin word OUTLAWS all of the performing arts: rhetoricians, singers, players, actors whom Jesus identified as HYPOCRITES for those who have not REPUDIATED the prophets. Religious rituals which produce SPIRITUAL ANXIETY are the laded burden of the false teachers: this implies musical rituals. If you REFUSE to help remove the LADED BURDEN of false teachers you are condemned by the Law.

<font color=red>Moab was an INCESTUOUS son of Lot and all of his descendants.</font>
<font color=blue>Isa 16:6 We have heard of the pride of Moab;
he is very PROUD even of
his HAUGHTINESS and
his PRIDE and
his WRATH but [musical ORGY with Buffoons]
his LIES shall not be so.

Isa 16:7 Therefore shall Moab howl for Moab, every one shall howl:
for the foundations of Kirhareseth [made of EARTH]
shall ye mourn; surely they are stricken.</font>

They CALL it music but we know that is howling or wailing or yelling to BOAST: it makes a the straight man weep. Also fulfilling prophecy, this is the MARK of the Beast whom the gentiles or LOCUSTS have collected to TRAMPLE THE outer Court as a SUPERNATURAL SIGN a s CLEAR as a Lightening flash from East to West.

<font color=blue>H3213 yâlal yaw-lal' A primitive root; to howl (with a wailing tone) or yell (with a boisterous one):--(make to) howl, be howling.
H1984 hâlal haw-lal' A primitive root; to be clear (originally of sound, but usually of color); to shine; hence to make a show; to boast; and thus to be (clamorously) foolish; to rave; causatively to celebrate; also to stultify:(make) boast (self), celebrate, commend, (deal, make), fool (-ish, -ly), glory, give [light],
be (make, feign self) mad (against), GIVE IN MARRIAGE [sing, be worthy of] praise, rage, renowned, shine</font>

And the SOURCE of the word for LUCIFER and Chalal translated as to STEAL your vines or BRANCHES, play the flute, pollute and prostitute.

<font color=blue>Isa 16:8 For the fields of Heshbon languish, and the vine of Sibmah:
the lords of the heathen have broken down the principal plants thereof,
they are come even unto Jazer,
they wandered through the wilderness:
her branches are stretched out, they are gone over the sea.[Rom 1, 1Cor 10 music as DEMON worship at Mt. Sinai </font>

Heathen are: <font color=blue>H1471 gôy gôy go'ee, go'-ee from H1465
(in the sense of MASSING);
a foreign nation; hence a Gentile;
also (figuratively) a troop of animals,
or a flight of locusts:
Gentile, heathen, nation, people.</font>

Just like the prophesied WANDERING STARS who were seduced by Lucifer to introduce music to SEDUCE, wandering is

<font color=blue> H8582 tâ?âh taw-aw' A primitive root; to vacillate, that is, reel or stray (literally or figuratively); also causatively of both:
(cause to) go astray, deceive, dissemble, (cause to, make to) err, pant, seduce, (make to) stagger,
(cause to) wander, be out of the way.</font>

The court was the only place one could perform EXORCISING music (noise) as a way to SCAPE GOAT the animals being slaughtered. Therefore, the TROUP OF ANIMALS identified as both BEASTS and LOCUSTS invade and TRAMPLE DOWN in a spiritual sense.

<font color=purple>Revelation 11:1 AND there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying,
Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
Revelation 11:2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not;
for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they TRAMPLE under foot forty and two months.</font>

3 1/2 years. Take NOTES

THE TWO WITNESSES.

Of the "lord lord prophesiers" which were the MUSICAL people claiming to CAST OUT DEMONS, we know that using the same word Jesus CAST OUT the musical ministrels LIKE DUNG. And he said that whatever their BOAST, God does not recogize THEIR NAME as being in the Spiritual Temple. When this prophecy comes true, these SAME WITNESSES are God-ordained revealers of the WORD of God and their ONLY common testimony is against people trying to SILENCE the Word and glory of God by the use of MUSIC. And THAT is the meaning of Locusts whom John knew to be the Musical Sorcerers of Apollo or Apollyon who HAS unleashed them as they TRAMPLE THE Holy Places which have REALLY been stolen by the Gentiles in Seattle etc.

<font color=blue>Revelation 11:3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses,
and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days,[3 1/2 years] clothed in sackcloth.
Revelation 11:4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks</font>

[The seven Spirits OF God resting on the TRUE BRANCH] standing before the God of the earth.
  • Moses and Elijah come to mind: Moses broke the Tablets and the COVENANT OF GRACE when the Israelites rose up to PLAY in musical idolatry. This turned them over to worship the Starry host including Apollo as the sun and they HAD NO EARS until they turned to Christ (2 Cor 3) so that they could not read BLACK text on White Paper.

Elijah testifies agaiinst the prophesiers of Baal and Asherah under JEZEBEL: this involved singing, dancing, playing instruments and wounding themselves. Zechariah prophesied that after the SIGN of everyone doing this form of PROPHESYING as speaking in tongues, anyone who CONTINUED to sing or speak in toungues should be killed by their parents because they are THE most dangerous people in the world. Elijah conveyed the POWER of God by just SPEAKING THE WORD. The voice of God is NOT in the earthquakes and the fires and the whirlwinds but "in the whispered silence of a gentle breeze." [Karen Armstrong.

The BRANCHES always point to Dionysus who as the COUNTERFEIT Messiah--whom the Kenite (Gentile) clergy hoped for as the New Wineskin God. This is marked by the VINEYARD aka New Wineskins where they say that church must become A HOLY TAVERN, A Theater for Holy Entertainment (Madison). Shelly quotes Lucadeo to say that the Holy Spirit is God's Song Writer and DANCE MASTER. And we know that MUSIC includes DANCING and that is why it is NEVER used speaking of Spiritual Worship.
That is why the brances of the INFILTRATORS and DIVERTERS CANNOT make truth pass their lips is:

<font color=blue>H7964 shillûach shillûach shil-loo'-akh, shil-loo'-akh From H7971 ; (only in plural) a dismissal, that is, (of a wife) divorce (especially the document); also (of a daughter) dower:--presents, have sent back.
  • From the uttermost part of the earth have we heard songs, even glory to the righteous.
    But I said, My leanness, my leanness, woe unto me the TREACHEROUS dealers have dealt treacherously;
    yea, the treacherous DEALERS have dealt very treacherously. Is.24:16

H2158 zâm?yr (Feminine): from H2167 ; a song to be accompanied with instrumental music: psalm (-ist), singing, song.

Thou shalt bring down the noise of strangers, as the heat in a dry place;
    even the heat with the shadow of a cloud:
    the branch of the terrible ones shall be brought low. Is.25:5
</font><font color=purple>Branch? "The branch of the terrible ones" (Isa 25:5) is rightly translated in the Revised Version "the song of the terrible ones,"The "ABOMINABLE branch" is a tree on which a malefactor has been hanged (Isa 14:19). The "highest branch" in Eze 17:3 represents Jehoiakim the king. [Easton's Bible Dictionary]</font>

<font color=blue>Isa 16:9 Therefore I will bewail with the weeping of Jazer the vine of Sibmah:
I will water thee with my tears, O Heshbon, and Elealeh:
for the shouting for thy summer fruits and for thy harvest is fallen.
[Baskets summer fruits in Amos means MALE PROSTITUTES, dogs]

Isa 16:10 And gladness is taken away, and joy out of the plentiful field;
and in the vineyards there shall be no singing, neither shall there be shouting:
the treaders shall tread out no wine in their presses; I have made their vintage shouting to cease.</font>

Treaders also means STRING A BOW of Archers which is the PRIMARY meaning of Psallo which HAS NO musical content.

<font color=blue>Isa 16:11 Wherefore my bowels shall sound LIKE A HARP for Moab, and mine inward parts for Kirharesh.
Isa 16:12 And it shall come to pass, when it is seen that Moab is weary on the HIGH PLACE.
[Churches built upon 7 HILLS]
that he shall come to his sanctuary to pray; but he SHALL NOT prevail.</font>

The UNIVERSAL mark of Music when People leave the Living Word to form mixed-sex choirs, use instrumental music,
use "putting of of apparel" which identifies both a CLERGY and a SEDUCTIVE role, feasting and in the end being
drawn it adultery and sodomy. Paul defines this process in Romans 1 which agrees with The Book of Enoch
and all contemporaneous commentary on the Bible. More clearly defined in The books of Adam And Eve,
the Book of JUBILEES etc, is the testimony (made clear in the biblical passages) that music is the MARK
that people have fallen and will never be able to return to the Living Word and then Written Word.

Thus saith the Lord in Isaiah over and over.

<font color=blue>Isa 16:13 This is the word that the LORD hath spoken concerning Moab SINCE that TIME.</font>

3 years take note.

<font color=blue>Isa 16:14 But now the LORD hath spoken, saying, Within THREE YEARS, as the years of an HIRELING,
and the glory of Moab [Incesteous son of lot RE. Sodom] shall be contemned, with all that great multitude;
and the remnant shall be very SMALL and FEEBLE.</font>

A hireling is one who is HIRED to traffic on the FREE WATER OF THE WORD (Isaiah 55) and Peter calls
them CORRUPTERS or ADULTERERS. If they have no GO BUTTON they "do not work and neither shall they eat..

<font color=blue>H7916 ?âk?yr saw-keer' From H7936 ; a man at wages by the day or year:---hired (man, servant), hireling.
Therefore mine HEART shall sound (lament) for Moab LIKE pipes,
and mine HEART shall sound LIKE PIPES for the men of Kir-heres:
because the RICHES that he hath gotten are PERISHED. Isaiah 48:36</font>

LET'S SAY THAT IT IS ALL BUNKO, AND IT IS ACCEPTABLE TO LIE ABOUT IT, HOW DO PEOPLE GAIN THE "SUPERNATURAL POWER" TO TAKE CAPTIVE THOSE WHO AE DOOMED TO CAPTIVITY?

John says that they are SORCERERS under control of the Mother of Harlots: How DO you make people BLIND to all of the facts? Well, you don't: MUSIC is the sign that God has blinded you and taken the CANDLES (seven spirits OF God) out because you worshipped the MOTHER OF HARLOTS and invited the SORCERERS in to steal you BLIND.