Narcissism Quiz

Narcissism Quiz

Dave
Dave

July 7th, 2011, 5:07 pm #1

Try it if you dare.....

http://psychcentral.com/quizzes/narcissistic.htm

I figured that since this site isn't about furthering the Gospel of Christ, then let it be what it should be and really is.....just an FYI site.

July 7th, 2011, 7:54 pm #2

All I know is what I read and my psychology is pretty weak. I have been trying to find a tutu to fit the musical performers but don't want to be a false confuser without a face-to-face high noon showdown.

I have been trying to understand why a person would keep posting the same thing over and over and over and over until I begin to suffer. I hope this is not too offensive since this is the age of Aquarius.

Dr. Bill Crump
Dr. Bill Crump

July 7th, 2011, 9:56 pm #3

Try it if you dare.....

I figured that since this site isn't about furthering the Gospel of Christ, then let it be what it should be and really is.....just an FYI site.
There should be a quiz about PERSEVERATION.

Sonny
Sonny

July 7th, 2011, 11:34 pm #4

Try it if you dare.....

Results of your
Narcissistic Personality Quiz

Your Total: 10
Between 12 and 15 is average.
Celebrities often score closer to 18.
Narcissists score over 20.

Here's how you rated on the seven component traits of narcissism:

Narcissistic Trait Strength of Trait
Authority: 6.00
Self-Sufficiency: 1.00
Superiority: 1.00
Exhibitionism: 0.00
Exploitativeness: 1.00
Vanity: 0.00
Entitlement: 1.00

Below you will find a brief interpretation of each narcissism trait and what your score relative to that trait may indicate about you.

Authority

Authority refers to a person's leadership skills and power. People who score higher on authority like to be in charge and gain power, often for power's sake alone. You scored particularly high in authority, suggesting you see yourself as a leader or as someone who values power.

Self-Sufficiency

This trait refers to how self-sufficient a person is, that is, how much you rely on others versus your own abilities to meet your needs in life.

Superiority

This trait refers to whether a person feels they are more superior than those around them.

Exhibitionism

This trait refers to a person's need to be the center of attention, and willingness to ensure they are the center of attention (even at the expense of others' needs).

Exploitativeness

This trait refers to how willing you are to exploit others in order to meet your own needs or goals.

Vanity

This trait refers to a person's vanity, or their belief in one's own superior abilities and attractiveness compared to others.

Entitlement

This trait refers to the expectation and amount of entitlement a person has in their lives, that is, unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with one's expectations. People who score higher on this trait generally have a greater expectation of entitlement, while those who score lower expect little from others or life.

Dr. Bill Crump
Dr. Bill Crump

July 7th, 2011, 11:55 pm #5

Try it if you dare.....

Your Total: 11

Authority: 3.00
Self-Sufficiency: 3.00
Superiority: 1.00
Exhibitionism: 0.00
Exploitativeness: 1.00
Entitlement: 3.00

Dr. Bill Crump
Dr. Bill Crump

July 8th, 2011, 12:32 am #6

OK, we "dared" to take the quiz. Since Dave posted the link, is he willing to post his quiz results?

Dave
Dave

July 8th, 2011, 1:44 am #7

Try it if you dare.....

You are so very funny Bill.
You, an 11?
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Thank you......so very much.
I really mean it too.
Thank you!

Dr. Bill Crump
Dr. Bill Crump

July 8th, 2011, 5:16 am #8

Well, Dave, the quiz YOU recommended for us to take told you something about me you didn't expect. You show your immaturity by being a wet blanket, boy. Had I scored anything over 20, you would have jumped for joy and praised the quiz for being right on target. As it stands, it soundly defeated your preconceived notions, so, naturally, you'll probably say the quiz is flawed. My score is actually LESS than average, meaning I'm even less likely to be a narcissist than the average person. You, on the other hand, reject anything that doesn't fit into your prejudiced little mind. That's why you scoff at my score, oh ye wet blanket. But facts are facts, boy.

BTW, what is YOUR score, or are you too afraid to tell us? Could it be that the quiz labeled YOU as a raving narcissist, you who smears everyone who disagrees with you? Hmmmmm?

Needless to say, I don't think Dave will ever post a link to any kind of quiz again. Maybe he's learned his lesson; then again, maybe not.

Dave
Dave

July 8th, 2011, 1:28 pm #9

Try it if you dare.....

Thank you so much, Bill, for taking the quiz. Thank you even more, for posting your score.
PRICELESS!!!

William, for you, and at your request, I will take the test today and post my results. The test was never intended for anyone else.....but you. It provided some great discussion and conversation for several of us here. You....an 11? I may never get over that. As they say.....laughter.....the best medicine. Maybe not the best medicine, but certainly good. You have given several plenty of it the last few days.

Again, thanks so much.

Dr. Bill Crump
Dr. Bill Crump

July 8th, 2011, 1:38 pm #10

Try it if you dare.....

Because Dave either won't take the quiz or has taken it and is too embarrassed to post his score, I tried a little experiment. I put myself in Dave's place and answered the questions as Dave most likely would have. I cut-and-pasted the results below:

Your Total: 33
Because you scored 18 or higher, you may want to check out the symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder.

Authority: 8.00
Self-Sufficiency: 6.00
Superiority: 4.00
Exhibitionism: 6.00
Exploitativeness: 4.00
Entitlement: 5.00

Well, Dave, you ole wet blanket, until proven otherwise, YOU are CM's resident narcissist.