Musicians as Concubines + Free WORD Part A + B + C + D

Musicians as Concubines + Free WORD Part A + B + C + D

July 20th, 2014, 11:03 pm #1

I was studying Ecclesiastes 2:8. You will be shocked at what I found. Here's the verse.

I also gathered for myself silver and gold and the special treasures of kings and of the provinces. I acquired male and female singers, the delights of the sons of men, and musical instruments of all kinds. Ecclesiastes 2:8

I was looking at the word translated "musical instruments." Here is what I learned.

The word translated "musical instruments "means "concubines" from DBL Hebrew:

Brenda: Here is some latin to confirm your comments. I am mailing you the LINKS so you can do your own research. The number of Solomon's wives and concubines would have been male and female or Solomon would be an unusual ancient king.

<font face="arial">Religious singers with or without instruments were to make love to God.

"Women and girls from the different ranks of society were proud to enter the service of the gods as singers and musicians. The understanding of this service was universal: these singers constituted the 'harem of the gods'." (Quasten)

</font>
Last edited by Ken.Sublett on July 29th, 2014, 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

July 23rd, 2014, 5:45 pm #2

July 23rd, 2014, 11:28 pm #3

I was studying Ecclesiastes 2:8. You will be shocked at what I found. Here's the verse.

I also gathered for myself silver and gold and the special treasures of kings and of the provinces. I acquired male and female singers, the delights of the sons of men, and musical instruments of all kinds. Ecclesiastes 2:8

I was looking at the word translated "musical instruments." Here is what I learned.

Brenda: Here is some latin to confirm your comments. I am mailing you the LINKS so you can do your own research. The number of Solomon's wives and concubines would have been male and female or Solomon would be an unusual ancient king.

<font face="arial">Religious singers with or without instruments were to make love to God.

"Women and girls from the different ranks of society were proud to enter the service of the gods as singers and musicians. The understanding of this service was universal: these singers constituted the 'harem of the gods'." (Quasten)

</font>
Brenda agrees with some of the latest spawn of Doctors of the Law.

God's Holy Fire

http://www.piney.com/Gods.Holy.Fire.ACU.html

ACU, Ken Cukrowski, Mark Hamilton, and James Thompson

FROM ACU: "A major task facing our churches is the reintegration of the Old Testament into the regular teaching, thinking and practice of the church" (p. 49).

It is possible to become a Doctor of the Law and never have read or understood the Bible as a document: you get get certified like Simon Magos by studying THEOLOGY which is confessed to be more valuable than the Scriptures. Unfortunately, they cannot read the historic scholars either

Carroll D. Osburn: The ACU Agenda: Trainers use Prophetic roles to Channel and Facilitate the method of subverting the 'hierarchial" views of Jesus and Paul. the end-time subversion is the beginninng-time version which is "Feminist hermeneutics stands over against patriarchal hermeneutics" its goal achieved "by small, often unnoticed acts of SUBVERSION. Numerous such incremental changes, like EROSION, will eventually bring down the FORTRESS " (WOMEN IN THE CHURCH: Reclaiming the Ideal p. 32).

"The Bible is not so much a 'heaven-sent answer book' as a historical book produced within and for a historical community-- yet it serves as Scripture today because people find themselves accountable to it. That is what make its Scripture" (p. 46).

Carroll D. Osburn: "There is major disagreement on whether one should use the Bible to undergird doctrines in a "proof-texting way, or whether one should allow doctrine to emerge from understanding texts in their literary and historical contexts. Certainly these differing views of Scripture lie behind differing views of women in the church" (p. 90).

Of course, Jesus promises that doctors of the law who PRESUME a role in churches which is not commanded, will never grasp that both MEN and WOMEN are to pray for peace and SILENCE "so that all might be saved and come to a knowledge of the truth."

July 25th, 2014, 3:51 pm #4

</font>
Mega-Churches LADE BURDENS by cultically occupying your time and money to hire people who have no role in a Church of Christ. The Law of Christ THE SPIRIT defined HIS rest as the Church of Christ both inclusively and exclusively. The Prophets were PREACHED by being READ in the synagogue along with parts of the Law of Moses or "Torah." People did not attend "worship services" led by "hypocritical mockers at feasts" but RESTED by being quarantined from the Sacrificial System which God DID NOT COMMAND.

The Mega-Church or Purpose Driven Church is a cult which fleeces the lambs and intends to regulate their lives instead of themselves WORKING to minister to the people.

<font face="arial" size="4">Readers will notice (or not) that only the gospel is to be PREACHED where a Kerusso is a herald who GOES and invites people into the Kingdom which is a SAFE HOUSE and does not come with OBSERVATION which mark the Lying Wonders. The command for the Old Testament and the Writings of the New Testament are commanded to be READ. READING is the only way you can guard against people adding to or taking away or refuting "that which is written for our learning."

Paul defined the Assembly inclusively and exclusively to Timothy. The Lord's Supper is still a teaching activity. Those who confess that JESUS died to get the right to be Holy Spirit Comforter and King over HIS kingdom cannot possibly try to ENHANCE or fill in the blanks Jesus missed.
</font>

July 29th, 2014, 4:08 pm #5

</font>
If Jesus paid it all including the temple tax and Paul said there was no LAW of giving even to the destitute, why do you suppose there are so many schemes to collect masses of money and hire staff to LADE BURDENS on you all week? No, there is no shame.