Dr. Bill Crump
Dr. Bill Crump

September 15th, 2011, 12:41 am #51

Dave, repenting and clearing your guilty conscience will help purge you of your persistent anger and hostility. Holding anger and hate will only eat you alive. Therefore, repent, repent, repent, repent. Your life will be much happier, and you can move on.

Repent, Dave, Repent!

September 15th, 2011, 12:45 am #52

The fact being, if I don't care to use instruments of music in the worship assembly, then Donnie had to lie. I wasn't personally giving my support to the use of piano in the assembly but just merely saying that the piano can (for those who PREFER it) aid/enhance the singing.
Bottom lie.....Donnie lied, and William tried (to no avail) cover it with another lie.
"Worship" is derived from Orpheus that "thracian" and is therefore "Threskia." This IMPURE religion looked about like the modern progressive "institutes" which I assure you have no DNA connection to what is called the Ekklesia or Synagogue. Now, if you want a worship team to accompany you when you appear before the Planning Commission then musicating would be just the thing for you and you would be cast out like Jesus cast out the musical ministrels--meaning "like dung."

The Antithesis religion is:

James 1:27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

Now, lets someone find us a command, example or remote inference that Jesus commanded or anyone in the Bible commanded us to attend a WORSHIP SERVICE.

NOW, people with strong delusions just HALUCIANTE and FABRICATE just about anything to make certain that the NEVER-COMMANDED collection plate fill up faster to keep them from having to get an honest job like Paul and as he commanded Timothy.

Please don't go wimpy burger on me: collect all of the widow riders together and find us anything about a WORSHIP SERVICE.

September 15th, 2011, 4:07 am #53

According to Wikipedia on the Restoration movement

75% of the congregations and 87% of the membership are mainline
25% others
None Institutional 2,500
No Separate Bible Class 1,100
One Cup 550
Mutual Edification 130

So, if you do them math (Donnie) you can calculate the total number of congregations any of which I could attend and be accepted if I did not try to upset their views.

Out of that number the ones who have been diverted to instruments as a separate (divided) assembly has been very tiny. Give three cheers for the preachers, elders, purple haired ladies, CM and piney.com.

I have been working with another large group which refused to go instrumental but compromised with singing groups. Members will be fighting even this bowing to Baal and allowing the hypocritic arts and artists to hog the place of Jesus Christ and His Word.
[color=#0000FF" size="3" face="times]Source: WHAT HAPPENED AT MADISON THIS WEEK--The Timeline (Part XI)

Author: Servant (no login) 69.59.78.95
Subject: Re: Instruments Listed in Psalm 150 January 30 2007, 8:38 PM
[/color]
". . . Have you never heard a piano softly in the background that only enhances the voice? Not overpowering? When a piano is in tune and a musician that knows how to play it, it actually DOES keep better order than the voice alone. A piano keeps the vocalist/group in pitch and in tempo better than vocal only. ..." [emphases mine, d.c.]

Dr. Bill Crump
Dr. Bill Crump

September 15th, 2011, 5:08 am #54

Oh my! Dave's goose has been (re)cooked!

Dave
Dave

September 15th, 2011, 11:06 am #55

25% others
None Institutional 2,500
One Cup 550
Mutual Edification 130

So, if you do them math (Donnie) you can calculate the total number of congregations any of which I could attend and be accepted if I did not try to upset their views.

Out of that number the ones who have been diverted to instruments as a separate (divided) assembly has been very tiny. Give three cheers for the preachers, elders, purple haired ladies, CM and piney.com.

I have been working with another large group which refused to go instrumental but compromised with singing groups. Members will be fighting even this bowing to Baal and allowing the hypocritic arts and artists to hog the place of Jesus Christ and His Word.
The fact being, if I don't care to use instruments of music in the worship assembly, then Donnie had to lie. I wasn't personally giving my support to the use of piano in the assembly but just merely saying that the piano can (for those who PREFER it) aid/enhance the singing.
Bottom lie.....Donnie lied, and William tried (to no avail) cover it with another lie.

======================

[color=#0000FF" size="3" face="times]Part of the above message (which the author is repeating from an earlier post) is not publishing-worthy. It is malicious and has no spiritually-redeeming value. Just know the source or from whence it cometh.[/color]
Last edited by Donnie.Cruz on September 16th, 2011, 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dave
Dave

September 16th, 2011, 12:26 am #56

25% others
None Institutional 2,500
One Cup 550
Mutual Edification 130

Cease and Desist!

==========================

[color=#0000FF" size="3" face="times]Where's the "beef"?[/color]
Last edited by Donnie.Cruz on September 17th, 2011, 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dr. Bill Crump
Dr. Bill Crump

September 16th, 2011, 4:01 am #57

======================

[color=#0000FF" size="3" face="times]Part of the above message (which the author is repeating from an earlier post) is not publishing-worthy. It is malicious and has no spiritually-redeeming value. Just know the source or from whence it cometh.[/color]
It's rather interesting that Dave keeps saying, "You can't win! You can't win!" Evidently Dave fantasizes that someday he will bring about the downfall of this site single-handedly and forever be praised as the "conquering hero" in the struggling camps of the change agents. That's quite a bunch of hysterical baloney for a man whose only "activity" on this site has been to hurl insults, jump up and down, and throw sand in the air.

R*
R*

September 16th, 2011, 5:44 pm #58

Dr. Crump, your recent rants and raves only confirm what we already knew about you.

September 17th, 2011, 5:55 pm #59

OK, your request for approval has been granted.

So, who else rants and raves? Let's be fair.

Just consider the title of Dave's post. What does that really prove other than his condescending attitude and conduct unbecoming of a Christian?

Dr. Bill Crump
Dr. Bill Crump

September 17th, 2011, 6:54 pm #60

The only person I see ranting and raving around here is Dave with his: "Cease and desist! You can't win! You're a liar! You are cursed! You are a sinner! You are wrong! Repent! Repent!" I don't think those sentiments are parts of any lullaby. Then we have Dave's "yes" man, R*, the man with a sack of cartoons who seems to take mild offense at anyone who opposes Dave. Well, they're just the typical birds of a feather; nothing new about that.