Max Lucado Donald Trump Arbiter: Randy Frazee Strums

Max Lucado Donald Trump Arbiter: Randy Frazee Strums

September 25th, 2016, 11:28 pm #1

As the worst promise breaker and sowing of discord, Max Lucado can still traffic on deciding whether Donald Trump is a Christian or not.

We know for certain that a Christian is a Disciple and a Disciple is a Student and the only resources are what Jesus commanded to be taught and observed.

There is a big gulf separating a person who is unethical and a blasphemer. Jesus said that those who SPEAK His word will be hated and hounded. Max Lucado despises the Word and has visions and dreams.

http://www.piney.com/Max.Lucado.Donald. ... biter.html

Last edited by Ken.Sublett on September 26th, 2016, 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Scripture
Scripture

September 26th, 2016, 2:52 am #2

Romans 13 seems to indicate that those in office are appointed by God--that is, divine right.

This is especially close to what the first two verses say.

But the chapter goes on to say that the official powers are "not a cause of fear for good behavior." Verse 3.

I would conclude that official powers that don't meet the "good" criteria are not appointed by God. This is the exception that stands out.

During the U.S. intervention in the Middle East, both Lucado and Pat Boone endorsed the administration as "good" in that action. Both are just the opposite to those wise souls, such as the Dixie Chicks, that withheld their endorsements for that government action.

By opposing Trump, Lucado may not understand that he is standing in the way of important change to U.S. foreign policy as well as many domestic policies. It is exactly Donald Trump that gives room to question "politically correct" statements, so that we can openly talk about themes that are forbidden by the status quo.

Max Lucado should stay out of politics since he is politically naïve.

Dave
Dave

September 26th, 2016, 12:44 pm #3

Are you saying the Dixie Chicks were right for witholding endorsement? Please clarify. Thanks.

September 26th, 2016, 3:58 pm #4

I usually approve your post as the PATTERN of those unable to meet the Biblical Text Man-to-Man.

September 26th, 2016, 4:35 pm #5

Randee Frazee the nest MEGA PREACHER, Baptist now with a brand new 3000 seat theater built on the LOGO of Lord Jesus Christ and the MONEY of those now fleeced to the bone. Max thinks that it was HIS idea to remove CHRIST from his confession and add what is blasphemously called 'Instrumental worship.' However, God's Purpose Driven Pattern is that calling Jesus a liar about baptism, the trinitarian (tripple goddesses whatever their DNA) idolatry and instrumental music is the MARK God used to warn people that He was driving His enemies into hell or <font>CASTING THEM ALIVE INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE.

Handy Randy was "just having fun" but he was engaging in self-exhibition, demonstrating the mark of the BEAST as A New Style of Music and Satyric (Pan, Cappella) Drama. Randy is a Baptist and ex Willow Creek apostate.

The Spirit OF Christ warned about the Lying Pen of the Scribes speaking of the Temple which those with A RIGHT TO KNOW understand was not commanded by God but was a Ziggurat or Tower of those God had abandoned to BABYLONIANISM.

Everytime we wonder about HELL one of the progressors-back-to-Sodom (Jerusalem) lets God to define forever and forever which debunks Edward Fudge approved by LU etal limiting "forever." We don't have to know how long is forever and forever to understand that Christ in Isaiah 30 and Jesus now as HOLY SPIRIT in Revelation 17f defines the WHOM.

Just Having Fun!

Proving the inane attempt to TRIUMPH OVER JESUS (the Judas-Sop-Psallo pattern) is understood by Scripture and even poets and artists but DELETED from schools of Theology abandoning the Bible. We have shown that the Greek word THEOLOGY is limited to APOLLON. Apollon is the only personified spirit and Apollon is the prince or princess leader of the LOCUSTS or His musical worship team.

Just Having Fun Mocking Jesus. This is the "play" at Mount Sinai which was beyond redemption for that generation.

</font>

Dave
Dave

September 26th, 2016, 7:50 pm #7

Ken said "I usually approve your post as the PATTERN of those unable to meet the Biblical Text Man-to-Man."

What did Scripture say to deserve that?

Scripture
Scripture

September 26th, 2016, 7:51 pm #8

Are you saying the Dixie Chicks were right for witholding endorsement? Please clarify. Thanks.
Reaction against The Dixie Chicks was so great that they fell out of favor with the country music fans. It almost ended their popularity, but since they have regained some favor.

Today, they are admired in many circles for their courage.

I would say that they were "prescient."

Yes, I think they were correct at the time.

Scripture
Scripture

September 26th, 2016, 7:55 pm #9

By the way, the mass of immigration threatening Europe and the Americas is to a large extent those in Middle East countries fleeing persecution after their governments were overthrown.

Many believe that poor, "fascists", governments are better than anarchy.

Christians are almost nonexistent today in Iraq, while under Saddam they were protected.

September 26th, 2016, 8:38 pm #10

Ken said "I usually approve your post as the PATTERN of those unable to meet the Biblical Text Man-to-Man."

What did Scripture say to deserve that?
I was addressing Dave, Rocnar or whomever. I would never say that to a gentleman like Scripture.

Bad eyes.