Maury Hills: Kairos-Ethos-Renovare Apostasy: Kairos is a demon or devil

Ken Sublett
Ken Sublett

March 30th, 2009, 3:27 am #11

In January 2007 Mark Henderson and elders had to assure the congregation that they were not working on a hidden agenda.

April 1, 2007 Mark and the elders began to discuss the Future Worship at Quail Sprints.

July 6 through July 27 2008 Bruce McIntyre preached

http://www.quailchurch.com/cgi-bin/Medi ... 20McIntyre

Bruce McIntyre had been brought to Hohenwald by an elder and his son Rus Adcox clearly intending to bond with the denominations, quit preaching about baptism, stirred up the women hoping to get a piece of the action and began defending the use of instrumental music.

We have reviewed the Bruce Mcintyre

http://www.piney.com/Hohenwald.Church.html

And, now we understand that Mark Henderson has split: after sowing massive discord it appears that chasing off 1/3 of the OWNERS has not resulted in the Purpose Driven Cult's agenda to replace the grey hairs with the young and restless who have been brained damaged already by "music" the satanic and effeminate role of Lucifer called the singing and harp playing prostitute.

We reviewed the WHITE PAPER which used Rick Atchley's tapes to lie about every mention of "instrument" in the Bible and church history. It is clear that they are terminally ignorant of the curse of the sacrificial system and terminally evil for knowing that they were lying.

http://www.piney.com/Mark.Henderson.1.html

http://www.piney.com/Mark.Henderson.2.html

http://www.piney.com/Mark.Henderson.3.html

http://www.network54.com/Forum/187120/t ... ahoma+City

I can assure you that these people lie about all of the Bible and recorded history.

Ken Sublett
Ken Sublett

April 2nd, 2009, 8:02 pm #12

The Regulative Principle. UPDATED.

CLICK THIS LINK

http://www.network54.com/Forum/150389

http://www.piney.com/Regulative.Princip ... hrist.html

I know that Russ claims to be the Authoritative Teacher (replacing Jesus and Paul) but I am afraid that no WAGED person who does not obey Jesus command to teach and observe what HE commanded is able to read BLACK text on BROWN paper (2 Corinthians 3). Therefore, in giving LIMITED authority to you 'Wimmen' He misses the fact that HE is commanded to be in SILENCE, peaceful and HONEST. That is so that an ELDER can exercise their only authority to 'Teach that which has been taught' or "speak that which is written for our learning. I am trying to keep a look in 1 Timothy 2 SHORT happy.gif for those who CARE what Scripture says.

http://www.piney.com/Maury.Hills.Church ... umbia.html

Russ has no idea of the meaning of female AUTHORITY but he is willing to BESTOW it: I will do some reading 101a and show you some historical evidence. This is a work in progress. If you have a question you do not have to give your name.

Maury Hills (Columbia Tn) split a faithful Highland Church of Christ to start their own church. Russ Adcox is minister there, and they believe in using instruments and fellowshiping with denominations... they are strong believers in the purpose driven church model.

My bet is that the trumpet-like voice of Jesus would sound while all of the Judas Church is engaged in musical idolatry: they claim to be LIGHTING THE FIRES already.

Next, I will show you that the Judas Bag and the SOP (root for psallo) shows the blasphemy of mocking Jesus with the "vocal and instrumental rejoicing" as well as rhetorical (sissy) outlawed for the Church in the wilderness and left as a "Way of Escape" for the Godly people even as the Levites engaged in SOOTHYING with INSTRUMENTAL ACCOMPANIMENT to keep the godly people away from the curse of animal slaughter as Rick Atchley, etal PATTERNISM.

Then I will show you how Rick Atchley etal BOAST about pulling the Judas Movement on unsuspecting churches.
It has to be automatic that a young student will believe what his professors tell him: especially if that professor is a theologian. However, Jesus said that the doctors of the Law take away the key to knowledge.

Russ Adcox is promoting:

Renewing God's People: A Concise History of Churches of Christ by Gary Holloway and Douglas A. Foster. Because the book is intended to be a "workbook" you may find yourself in a BIBLE class with false teachers replacing the commanded "that which is written" or "that which has been taught."

Further, it is logical and automatic that people seeking "higher education" will and do quote other scholars and almost never the original sources. When these scholars quote the Restoration Writers they have a way of lifting proof texts which directly contradict the original sources. I have looked at the twisting of the Declaration and Address and I will shortly look at the ALWAYS twisting about the Lunenberg Correspondence.

I have begun a review pretty much at random because it is part of Russ' misunderstanding about unity and the false notion that the Disciples of Christ rooted in the Anglican High Church dogma ever included men like Alexander Campbell who clearly denied that a few people meeting together in 1832 constituted a UNION.

http://www.piney.com/Renewing.People.Ho ... oster.html

I will add as time and health permits.

If you have any questions or need back up for classes or sermons I can link you to the original documents.

Ken Sublett
Ken Sublett

August 26th, 2009, 12:30 am #13

CLICK THIS LINK

I know that Russ claims to be the Authoritative Teacher (replacing Jesus and Paul) but I am afraid that no WAGED person who does not obey Jesus command to teach and observe what HE commanded is able to read BLACK text on BROWN paper (2 Corinthians 3). Therefore, in giving LIMITED authority to you 'Wimmen' He misses the fact that HE is commanded to be in SILENCE, peaceful and HONEST. That is so that an ELDER can exercise their only authority to 'Teach that which has been taught' or "speak that which is written for our learning. I am trying to keep a look in 1 Timothy 2 SHORT happy.gif for those who CARE what Scripture says.

Russ has no idea of the meaning of female AUTHORITY but he is willing to BESTOW it: I will do some reading 101a and show you some historical evidence. This is a work in progress. If you have a question you do not have to give your name.

Maury Hills (Columbia Tn) split a faithful Highland Church of Christ to start their own church. Russ Adcox is minister there, and they believe in using instruments and fellowshiping with denominations... they are strong believers in the purpose driven church model.

My bet is that the trumpet-like voice of Jesus would sound while all of the Judas Church is engaged in musical idolatry: they claim to be LIGHTING THE FIRES already.

Next, I will show you that the Judas Bag and the SOP (root for psallo) shows the blasphemy of mocking Jesus with the "vocal and instrumental rejoicing" as well as rhetorical (sissy) outlawed for the Church in the wilderness and left as a "Way of Escape" for the Godly people even as the Levites engaged in SOOTHYING with INSTRUMENTAL ACCOMPANIMENT to keep the godly people away from the curse of animal slaughter as Rick Atchley, etal PATTERNISM.

Then I will show you how Rick Atchley etal BOAST about pulling the Judas Movement on unsuspecting churches.
Russ Adcox is going through Galatians to equate obedience to the will of Christ to those who wanted to be justified by THE LAW.

This is the common mantra declaring that if we have to OBEY in being baptized in order to be saved then WE are doing the works of the Law.

From a previous split I know that Russ intends to teach salvation by FAITH ONLY which allows him to judgmentally INCLUDE all of those who were saved without baptism.

That means that the Church of Christ teaches ANOTHER GOSPEL and are therefore CURSED.
The word CURSED is Anathema. If the Church of Christ had been declared Anathema it would mean that it been consigned to destruction from which there is no redemption. If so we would SEE and HEAR the evidence that God is driving us into the lake of fire.

As it turns out, as Christ declared in Isaiah 30, the SOUNDS OF MUSIC are the sounds of ANATHEMA: driving His enemies into hell.

So, let's look at the first part without listening too much to Russ.

http://www.piney.com/Adcox.Galatians1.1-10.html

Apparently he had to be reminded to INCLUDE the discussion about Abraham which would refute his whole dogma.

Ken Sublett
Ken Sublett

August 29th, 2009, 5:41 pm #14

CLICK THIS LINK

It is not certain that people who attempt to minimize baptism FOR (in order to) the remission of sins have a broad understanding of the other texts. It is not true that Paul preached a FAITH ONLY gospel in contrast to the Gospel Jesus commanded and the original apostles preached. This post includes Christ commanding Anannias to go to Paul and tell him what he must do. After seing the Spirit Christ and believing he MUST "be baptized washing away they sins calling on the name of the Lord." Then, Jesus gave Paul the same promise to "guide him into all truth." Paul began as a scholar of the Word and needed very little more since he knew what the christians believed and why he persecuted them.

You are invited to discuss this issue and not be led another institute while thinking that you are supporting A church of Christ.

Outsider
Outsider

September 3rd, 2009, 7:14 pm #15

I am not believing what I am reading. Is this all you have to do Mr. Sublet is condemn Russ and other churches of christ who do not interpret the scripture the EXACT same way you do? Where do you worship so those of us who are lost may come and woship in spirit and truth, where everything is done decently and in order, and where it is by works that get you to heaven? Not grace. Do you honestly believe that one is going to heaven based on the goods deeds that person did while on earth?

Ken Sublett
Ken Sublett

September 6th, 2009, 11:01 pm #16

The "authority" people use for using any form of music in the "school of the Bible" is David and the Levites. What most preachers missed is that it was because of musical idolatry at Mount Sinai that God abandoned the NATIONAL system to the tribe of LEVI and the SPIRITUAL PEOPLE attended The Church of Christ in the wilderness QUARANTINED from what was pagan and evil

Gen. 49:5 Simeon and Levi are brethren; instruments of cruelty are in their habitations.
Gen. 49:6 O my soul, come not thou into their secret; unto their assembly,
......mine honour, be not thou united:
......for in their anger they slew a man, and in their selfwill they digged down a wall.
Gen. 49:7 Cursed be their anger, for it was fierce; and their wrath, for it was cruel:
......I will divide them in Jacob, and scatter them in Israel.

It is a fact that after the last blasphemy which brought on the conditional sentence at Mount Sinai was carried out, was by David. David had sinned so that he could not go to the designated place of the Tabernacle. Rather than kill David, God gave him a Jebusite High Place where he built an ALTERNATIVE tabernacle. He was now 100% one of those kings God gave in His anger. Samuel records God's abandonment of the national system to a NATIONAL (Canaanite, Egyptian, Babylonian etal) Civil-Military-Clergy complex to carry out the captivity and death sentence. This was not irrational because the musical idolatry at Mount Sinai caused God to ABANDON the Civil-Military-Clergy over to worship the starry host. Christ PRESERVED the Spiritual Thread from that with the Church of Christ which was to Rest, Read and Rehearse the Word of God and was EXCLUSIVE of vocal or instrumental rejoicing. THAT is the patternism of Christ and that never changed.

Acts 7:43 Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the STAR of your god Remphan,
......figures which ye made to worship them:
......and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.

That is where the Babylon mother of harlots resurfaces in the END TIME using "lusted after fruits" or performing the roles of women as speakers, singers and instrument players John called SORCERERS who HAD deceived the whole world.

Stephen (Acts 7 you missed in sermons, songs and classes) says that:

God gave (by Grace) David a TENT which permitted the "worship of the starry host"
But, David built God a HOUSE
But, God does not LIVE IN nor is worshipped in houses built by human hands: God is worshipped IN the place of the human spirit which ALL forms of "music" intends to shut down so that you watch THE EFFEMINATE performance and therefore worship THEM.

David was the king of the Civil-Military-Clergy complex worshiping the STARS and SERPENTS: Christ in the prophets (for the Spiritual thread) calls the robbers and parasites. Not surprising since God WARNED the elders when they demanded a SENIOR PASTOR to rule them it would be terminal.

"David succeeded in transferring the traditions of the Confederacy to Jerusalem: the Ark, the Tabernacle, the priesthood. But in this change something happened to the character of 'Israel,' to the structure of the community.

No longer was Israel, the people of God, bound together on the basis of covenant allegiance to Yahweh at the central sanctuary;

Israel was now bound together politically, on the basis of a contract between king and people (II Sam. 5:3). As citizens of the state, the people of Israel owed allegiance to a king who could take a census, exact forced labor, and require submission to his power...

As Israel became a state modeled after other oriental monarchies, more and more she lost her distinctive character and faced the danger of being swallowed up in the power struggle and cultural stream of the Near East." (Anderson, p. 188)

That is repeated in the TURF BATTLES by preachers and elders which makes church--like the monarchy--a 100% political institute with no connection to the Qahal, synagogue or Church of Christ in the wilderness where Christ OUTLAWED vocal or instrumental rejoicing.

"There is incontrovertible archaeological evidence for the antiquity of the musical guilds themselves. The Phoenicians (Canaanites) outshone their contemporaries in music, and the Israelites were early influenced by them.

......Musical guilds of the Hebrews may be traced back in some instances,
......to old Canaanite families whose designations, such as Hemen the Ezrahite (I Chron. 2:6),
......became a part of later Hebrew family names." (Unger, Merril, Archaeology and the Old Testament, Zondervan, P. 216-7)

"The trained musicians which eventually appear around the time of David and Solomon mark a distinctive change in the history of Jewish music. Before this time much of the music was made by women." (Zondervan Pict., Music p. 313).

"In an inscription from Cyprus, in one from Rhodes and in several from around the district of Carthage, [The Source of Molech Worship]

there are references to important personages who bear the title Mqm'lm which we can translate as AROUSERS of the god.'" (de Vaux, Roland, The Bible and the Ancient Near East, Doubleday, p. 247).

"We even have a mention at a later date of a similar custom in connection with the cult in Jerusalem, where certain LEVITES, called me'oreim, 'AROUSERS,' sang (every morning?) this verse from "Ps 44:23: "Awake, O Lord! Why do you sleep? Rouse yourself! Do not reject us forever." The Talmud tells us that John Hyrcanus suppressed the practice because it recalled too readily a pagan custom." (Roland de Vaux, p. 247).

So, you see, the Levites cursed by their father, were the PRIESTS offering sacrifices to MOLOCH: especially in Tyre and Jerusalem whose temple was built by the same architect. Just AFTER Hezekiah's plague stopping BURNT OFFERING where the INSTRUMENTS were played and which GOD DID NOT COMMAND, the burning of infants was restoredd.

The Levites cannot be used as authority for "musical worship teams": Christ reserved that as a MARK. They were an old guild and that is why Molech worship or burning infants to the beat of all kinds of loud singing and playing instruments was common in Jerusalem. In Isaiah 30 Christ in Spirit uses this Molech worship as a PATTERNISM of the MARKS and SOUNDS of God driving His old Assyrian/Egytian enemies into HELL. The PROOF that God is carrying out the final judgment causing all of the squirming and clapping will be be SINGING and playing wind, string and percussion instruments. Isaiah 30. This is repeated for the end time (now) when the church of the Babylon mother of Harlots (Inanna, Lucifer, Zoe) (Rev 17) uses lusted after fruits (same ones in Amos) as SELF-speakers, singers and instrument players whom John calls SORCERERS. Those with the DOGS (Cynic howlers), liars and are also destined to the Lake of Fire. We are to see the Lying Wonders of deluded people before Jesus returns as a MARK and SOUND to flee Babylon.

If you care enough to quit singing and clapping and become A School of Christ through the Bible, you will discover that the GUILD NAMES, the names of the instruments, the term prophesying, the dress, the dance and the style of singing (falsetto or a cappella or CCM) were all done PLAYING THE PART OF WOMEN.

"Before the establishment of the kingdom under Saul, it was the women who, as in every young civilization, played a major part in the performance of music. Such figures as Miriam, Deborah, Jephtha's daughter, and the women hailing the young hero David have become almost archetypes of female musicians. Characteristic of all these cases is the familiar picture of a female chorus, dancing and singing, accompanied by frenzied drum-beating [hand clapping]. This is the scene known to the entire Near East, and not even the severe rule of Islam could wholly suppress this age-old practice." (Int Dict of the Bible, Music, p. 457).

Including the Levites who "performed the role of women", the Babylonian Tablets, all of the contemporaneous literature, the Classics and church fathers PROVE that when you turn from SPEAK or SAY to SING or PLAY it is both the mark and producer of the effeminate. The Zoe Group had to bring in an expert to assure them that the Platonic Fallacy was not true.

SO, it is a fact that the Ark Moving slaughter and Vileness was the MARK of the first use in the MONARCHY used by almost all people who impose any kind of performance music. The FIRST folly was in trying to involve EVERYONE who could get there. In the second fearful ATTEMPT only those connected with the Civil-Military-Clergy and their camp followers who were involved. It was PERMITTED only because it was the role of the old LEVI tribe already abandoned to worship the starry host. AFTER God has removed His candlestick (seven spirits of Divine knowledge) THEN you are in fact COMMANDED to impose worship teams with or without instruments: you have lost your right to choose.

David as a King to carry out the worship of the Starry Host did not follow the Law of Moses intended to protect the weak from the strong but ENSLAVED the weak and stole their property and gave it to his MINISTERY TEAM including the Levites where in the Greek sacrificial system they were called PARASITES.

http://www.piney.com/MuDavAdd.html

Yes, instruments or any musical form is DIRECTLY COMMANDED for any church which has replaced the TEACHER with sermonizers and "made the lambs dumb before the slaughter" which was THE purpose of EXORCISM noise in the killing of innocent animals to eat their flesh and to fleece the dumb. In fact, you probably DO NOT HAVE ANY CHOICE in the matter just as the Israelites were ABANDONED to worship the starry hosts. These stars always carried the meaning of performing STARS.

Since a musical instrument is a "machine for doing hard work mostly in making war and creating the shock and awe of religious rituals" (Outlawed by Jesus as the laded burden) is the ONLY meaning of LEGALISM<.b> in the Greek literature. That was always teaching the LAWS of Apollo (Abaddon, Apollyon) by the muses or musicians in Revelation 18 identified as dirty adulteresses and SORCERS who burn in hell. That is why LEGALISTS always point the gun in the wrong direction.

Ken Sublett
Ken Sublett

September 16th, 2009, 9:42 pm #17

CLICK THIS LINK

THOSE IMPOSING MUSIC AND MUSICIANS INTO THE FACE OF THOSE ACCUSTOMED TO GATHER IN REVERENCE AND GODLY FEAR BOAST THAT THEIR PATTERNISM IS BASED ON THE TEMPLE AND NOT THE TABERNACLE (national) and Synagogue (local)

I am surprised that so few of the Kingdom of Christ or the Church of Christ were SHAKEN when they heard the final SHAKING (musical sounds). It may be that those who have been Shellyed into believing that the "church is ONLY about worship" and have rushed to buy the New Style Song books or who have USED musical worship teams to claim the role of Mediators, include a much larger part of the kingdom which HAS been shaken and therefore REMOVED. The ELECT are identified as NOT being able to be SHAKEN.

Heb. 12:28 Therefore, receiving a kingdom that cant be shaken,
......let us have grace, through which we serve God acceptably, with reverence and awe,
Heb. 12:29 for our God is a consuming fire.

They are also MARKED by ignorance of the Nadab and Abihu pattern which makes them laugh and laugh.

One of the hate crime used by many of those being "turned over to worship the starry host" is that the Church of Christ inherited its ANTI-instrument "legalistic, sectarian, patternist hypocritic practice" of not BEGINNING to do what it had NEVER done from the Puritans who of course were influenced by John Calvin and the free thinkers opposed to a SECTOR of the Church of England.

Calvin like all historic scholars understood the difference between the TABERNACLE in one location and the SYNAGOGUE in all small gatherings and the Temple under the Monarchy whom God had "turned over to worship the starry host." All of this SECT were of Levi and Jacob had warned people NOT to attend the assemblies of the tribe of Levi.

John L. Girardeau Instrumental Music in Worship

http://www.piney.com/MuGeoGir1.html

The General Argument from Scripture

The elements of worship in the Mosaic dispensation were of two kinds:

(1.) The generic or essential.... Without here raising the question whether synagogues had an existence prior to the Babylonian exile, one would risk little in taking the ground that, during all the time of the church's development in the past,

God's people had been accustomed to meet on Sabbath days for engagement in these essential parts of divine worship. The patriarchal dispensation being left out of account, in which, however, every sentiment of piety and reverence, the original institution of the seventh day as one of rest, and the acquaintance of the Israelites with the law of the Sabbath before the promulgation of the Sinaitic law, render it highly probable that such a practice was maintained, a few reasons will be intimated in favor of its maintenance during the period of the Jewish economy:

First, The fourth commandment made the sacred observance of every Sabbath day obligatory. It is not reasonable to suppose that the law contemplated the merely individual and private keeping holy of the day.

Secondly, The Israelites, during their sojourn in the wilderness, were accustomed to worship every Sabbath day in mass at the tabernacle. It was accessible from every part of the encampment which was around it on every side. The proof of this is given in Lev. 23:3: "Six days Shall work be done: but the seventh day is the Sabbath of rest, an holy convocation."

After the musical fall from Grace the STRANGERS including Israelites NOT of the tribe of Levi would be killed if they came close to any holy things. Even though the Levites made no "musical" noise, they too would be executed if they came close to any holy part of the Tabernacle.

While people assume that people did other social things at the "church in the wilderness" the Holy Convocation part of their assembly was very restricted to instruction as was the church as ekklesia. For one thing, they did not play instruments on the Sabbath (until they were abandoned) because that would constitute WORK. The Levites polluted the Sabbath with instrumental noise because they had been abandoned by God

The prescriptive usage of meeting for worship on every Sabbath was thus established during their forty years' pilgrimage in: the desert. In all that time during which they held weekly assemblies, let it also be observed, they knew nothing of instrumental music. It is altogether unreasonable to suppose that this habit, ingrained into them in the early period of their national existence and consecrated by innumerable sacred and splendid associations, would have ceased to be influential after their wanderings had ceased and they had been permanently located in the land of rest.

Such an innovation upon their customs could only have occurred in consequence either of a divine command enforcing the change, or of a serious defection from their religious principles. We know that neither of these causes operated to produce the supposed revolution in their habits of worship. Upon their settlement in Canaan, they were of course dispersed in consequence of their tribal distribution throughout the length and breadth of the country from Dan to Beersheba,

......and, as the tabernacle was necessarily at any particular time confined to one spot, it was not accessible to congregations representing all Israel, except upon the occasions of the prescribed national festivals. What, then, were they doing on all the other Sabbaths of the year in their cities and towns, villages and rural neighborhoods? It cannot be supposed that on those Sabbaths they never met for worship. This consideration is mightily enhanced by the fact that only the males of Israel were enjoined to attend the great annual festivals.

Another Presbyterian, John Calvin understood that the Qahal, synagogue or church in the wilderness was for those in their own communities.

Were the women, the mothers of Israel, the trainers of children and youth, left destitute of all public worship? The supposition cannot be entertained. Provision must have been made for their engagement in the stated public worship of their God.

John L. Girardeau Instrumental Music in Worship
ARGUMENT FROM THE OLD TESTAMENT.

http://www.piney.com/MuGeoGir2.html

Moses received the mode of constructing the tabernacle and the order of its worship by divine revelation. "See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern showed to thee in the mount." It will be admitted that the instructions thus divinely given descended to the most minute detailsóthe sort of fabrics and skins to be used, and their diverse colors, the pins, the ouches and the taches, the ablutions, the vestments and the actions of the officiating priests and Levites, the ingredients of the holy ointment and the incense, the parts, the arrangements, the instruments of worship, to everything connected with the tabernacle these specific directions referred.
......Of course, if God had intended instrumental music to be employed, it would have been included in these particular directions; the instruments would have been specified for its performance, and regulations enjoined for its use.

What, now, are the facts? No directions are given respecting instruments of musid. Two instruments of sound are provided for, but they were of such a character as to make it impracticable to use them ordinarily as accompaniments of the voice in singing. The record is: "And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Make thee two trumpets of silver; of a whole piece shalt thou make them: that thou mayest use them for the calling of the assembly, and for the journeying of the camps." "And if ye go to war in your land against the enemy that oppresseth you, thou shalt blow an alarm with the trumpets; and ye shall be remembered before the Lord your God, and ye shall be saved from your enemies. Also in the days of your gladness, and in your solemn days, and in the beginnings of your months, ye shall blow with the trumpets over your burnt-offerings, and over the sacrifices of your peace-offerings; that they may be to you for a memorial before your God: I am the Lord your God."

The blowing of these trumpets as a signal for marching, or for going to war, had certainly nothing to do with worship, neither did the call of the congregation to assemble belong to the performance of worship, any more than a church bell now, the ringing of which ceases when the services begin.

There is nothing to show that the blowing of the trumpets, on festival days and at the beginning of months, over the offerings was accompanied by singing on the part of priests and Levites. There is no mention of that fact, and Jewish tradition opposes the supposition.

Moreover, it is almost certain that the blowing of trumpets on such occasions was a representative act performed by the priests, and that consequently it was not accompanied by the singing of the congregation. It is true that there is one recorded exception (2 Chron. 5:12, 13) which occurred, however, when the tabernacle had given way to the temple

This was when God gave David a Jebusite or pagan High Place because he was too afraid of God to go to the original Tabernacle. However, it was Solomon who moved up to Moriah and built a Temple whereas God had only promised David a Tabernacle or Tent.

At the dedication of the latter edifice, the priests blew the trumpets at the same time that the Levites sang and played upon instruments of music,

......so as "to make one sound"
......but it is evident that on that great occasion of rejoicing,
......what was aimed at was not musical harmony,
......but a powerful crash of jubilant sound.

We are shut up to the conclusion that there was nothing in the tabernacle-worship, as ordered by Moses, which could be justly characterized as instrumental music.

This absence of instrumental music from the services of the tabernacle continued not only during the wanderings of the Israelites in the desert, but after their entrance into the promised land, throughout the protracted period of the Judges, the reign of Saul, and a part of David's.

When God "gave them kings in His anger" He promised that the kings would carry out the captivity and death penalty imposed when because of musical idolatry at Mount Sinai God sentenced them to return to BEYOND BABYLON. If you conclude that God commanded the animal slaughter with exorcism noise it is the PATTERNISM for those who have been abandoned to walk in their own ways which ALWAYS lusts for idols and idolatry.

No one denied that prior to the Disciple Sectarians which split the Disciples / Christian churches by imposing instruments based on the LAW OF SILENCE. Those known as The Church of Christ were never JOINED to the Disciples at any time other than agreeing to work jointly on projects. That ended--as the Disciples confessed--when the Millerites spooked them into believing that THEY had to save all of the Jews to ENABLE the return of Jesus in 1843. The name Millenniel Harbinger intended to EXPOSE all of the various theories. After cutting off assoiation by their missionary society it turned out that the JEWS didn't want to be saved and Jesus didn't return in 1843. The Jubilee heresy was based on the same need to JOIN everyone to enable Jesus to return Y2K.

Ken Sublett
Ken Sublett

October 8th, 2009, 12:54 am #18

CLICK THIS LINK

One would think that if a preacher had ever read Stephen's sermons denouncing the temple and the whole system; and the fact that it was because of their REJOICING or PLAY in musical idolatry that God turned them over to worship the STARRY HOST, they would never go to sleep until they found out the MYSTERY Jesus claimed had been hidden from the foundationof the world from the clergy.

For the readers, this is known as SABAZIANISM and any reader of the Bible of note understands that the MONARCHY was God's ABANDONMENT to something identical to BABYLONIANISM: older illustrations of the temple show a ZIGGURAT or a tower of Babylon.

Their EVIL PARENTHESIS would last until Jesus came to DESTROY it and defined by Paul when the Jews converted to Christ (being baptized) so they could read BLACK text on BROWN paper. If God turned them over to WORSHIP THE STARRY HOST and NAMES them one by one, then whatever they call their GOD it is NOT the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. They called the GOLDEN CALF their god.

Shame, shame, shame that people would peddle their craft--"The craftiest craft of all" says Alexander Campbell--when they don't even know the PLOT of the story. John calls all of the CRAFTSMEN including false preachers, singers and instrument players SORCERIERS.All of the church of Christ preachers are still failing to understand the story line. Because of musical idolatry at Mount Sinai, God turned the nation--under the tribe of Levi--to worship the starry host.

When the elders FIRED God and demanded a "senior pastor" as a king set over us, God understood that they wanted to WORSHIP like the nations. The nations or GOYIM would be your Babylonians, Canaanites, Egyptians and Greeks: exactly what God ABANDONED them to because of musical idolatry.

God promised that the KINGS would rob then, enslave them and carry out the captivity and death sentence. I would suggest that you read read:

http://www.piney.com/First.Samuel.Eight.html

ONE OF THE CURSES WAS THAT THE KINGS WOULD TAKE THE YOUNG MEN FROM THE FARMS AND FORCE THEM TO MAKE AND BLOW INSTRUMENTS BEFORE THE CHARIOTS.

From the time that Israel REJECTED GOD, He gave them kings in His anger and took them away in His anger after the kings had driven the people into slavery and spiritual death from failure to teach the Word of God.

The LEVITES were an old Egyptian cult connected with Molech worship in Egypt: that is why they burned infants in Jerusalem to the loud noise of instruments.

Because the priesthood was the ssme as other nations, the PRIESTS were male but they PERFORMED THE ROLE OF WOMEN. A cappella is performing the role of women by castrated singers. The style is till effeminate.

Before David this musical performance in Israel was that of FEMALES ONLY. For instance ALL of the elements of the priests robe were derived from feminine dress as with "pastors" and "choir" members. Here is the picture of the Ephod which was a Babylonian vulva

Before we preach that God commanded David to command instrumental music AS WORSHIP, I would begin to read the text as it is written.

1 Chr 15:27 And David was clothed with a robe of fine linen, and all the Levites that bare the ark, and the singers, and Chenaniah the master of the song with the singers:

Stola a woman's upper garment, or stole, as with the Greeks, worn by any one: squalid saeptus stol, Dress of a voluptuary, a CITHERN player, The priests of Isis [at Mount Sinai], Diana goddess of Light and the Moon.

"Its (pipe = to love passionately) was apparently a secular instrument and is never listed in the temple orchestra; only in Ps. 150:4 it is mentioned in a religious (but not ritual) function. Its ethos was not blameless at all, as we see from Genesis Rabbah 50:

'The angels said to Lot: 'There are players of the pipe (organ) in the country, hence it ought to be destroyed'." Its rabbinical identification with the aboda, the flute of the notorious Syrian bayaderes, emphasizes the erotic element which already the Hebrew name suggests." (Interpreter's Dictionary of the Bible, p. 460, Abingdon).

"The name of psaltery entered Christian literature in the 3rd century B.C. translation of the Old Testament called the Septuagint where, in the Psalms, nebel was translated psalterion. Thus, Nebuchadnezzar's idolatrous ensemble included the Aramic psantria/b>. Notice, also, that the book of Psalms has also become known as the Psalter (or psalterium), from the hymns sung with this harp.

The golden calf represented, Osiris, ISIS and Horus (father, mother and infant son0

Muliebris I.of or belonging to a woman, womanly, female, feminine. A. = pudenda muliebria, to let one's self be used as a woman

2.Of the Jewish priests, Vulg. 2 Macc. 3, 15.--

Luke 20:[46] "Beware of the scribes, who like to walk in long robes [stole], and love greetings in the marketplaces, the best seats in the synagogues, and the best places at feasts; [47] who devour widows' houses, and for a pretense make long prayers: these will receive greater condemnation."

Jesus marked the SCRIBES as HYPOCRITES (performers) by making His own prophecy more certain where He MARKS rhetoricians, singers and instrument players. The word HYPOCRITE exactly means speakers, singers, instrument players, dancers or actors.

Carthage was the mother of Molech worshipped in Jerusalem. The Levites learned the TRICKS of their trade in Egypt.

Speaking of a statue.

Cicero: of a sign of bondage: It was placed at Segesta on a very lofty pedestal, on which was cut in large letters the name of Publius Africanus; and a statement was also engraved that he had restored it after having taken Carthage. It was worshipped by the citizens; it was visited by all strangers; when I was quaestor it was the very first thing, they showed me. It was a very large and tall statue with a flowing robe, but in spite of its large size it gave the idea of the age and dress of a virgin; her arrows hung from her shoulder, in her left hand she carried her bow, her right hand held a burning torch.

The singing style of the Levites was FALSETTO or "as a damsel" or as a virgin.

MORE OF THE STOLE:

Greek: Meiyl [4598] upper outer garment. From Maal [4603] cover up, act covertly, treacherous [4600 emasculate] 4604 treachery, transgression,

H4603 mâal maw-al' A primitive root; properly to cover up; used only figuratively to act covertly, that is, treacherously:transgress, (commit, do a) tresspass (-ing)

Why do you suppose that in view of John's prophecy of the Babylon mother of harlots that the persona of the "lusted after fruits" (Rev 18) has INVADED the church as performance preachers (actors), singers and instrument players? And if John MARKED them and called the SORCERERS why is there such a rush to give them cover.

You know, this doesn't matter: all of the recorded evidence is that people are hard-wired when they have spiritual worship connected to the sexual stimuli of music which induces an addictive drug.

KEN SUBLETT
KEN SUBLETT

October 19th, 2009, 9:24 pm #19

CLICK THIS LINK

Those who lie about all of the instrument terms in the Bible and recorded history say that in some way God TOLD them that they should deliberately sow discord by restoring the CURSE of the sacrificial system totally abandoned to paganism BECAUSE of musical idolatry at Mount Sinai.

If you don't know the meaning of ekklesia / synagogue it is pretty clear that you cannot BE one of those.

If you don't know the difference between being a DISCIPLE of what Christ commanded to be taught, and a ceremonial legalist then you CANNOT now be such a disciple.

You don't get to land on the Moon without knowing what is a NASA ASTRONAUT school. Nor, can you land on the moon by skipping class and attending the local musical.

No one ever suggested a role for MUSIC in the Church of Christ established in the wilderness without not KNOWING what happened, who then used the legalistic, doomed PATTERNISM of the Tribe of Levi.

Unless you have more immunity than the tribe of Levi whom Jacob had warned "do not attend their assemblies" you might consider yourself a spiritually dead man. If you have lied to impose and to drive away the owners the MARK will never burn off.

Gen. 49:5 Simeon and Levi are brethren;
......instruments [apparatus, psaltery, weapon]
......of cruelty are in their habitations. [stabbings, a pot or furnace]
Gen. 49:6 O my soul,
......come not thou into their secret;
......unto their assembly, mine honour,
......be not thou united:
......for in their anger they slew a man,
......and in their selfwill [delight] they digged down a wall.

The mantra of Promise Keepers who purposed to "come into their assembly" was Tear Down The Walls!

Gen. 49:7 Cursed be their anger, for it was fierce;
......and their wrath, for it was cruel:
......I will divide them in Jacob,
......and scatter them in Israel.

Looking far into the future for the spiritual priesthood.

Gen. 49:8 Judah, thou art he whom thy brethren shall praise: thy hand shall be in the neck of thine enemies; thy fathers children shall bow down before thee.

in Numbers when Korah and 250 of the famous or men of renown decided that they should have a part in the sacrificial system which God had laded on to the Tribe of Levi. As the ultimate way of repudiating famous men who want to be religious leaders Moses tells us their motive.

Num. 16:15 And Moses was very wroth, and said unto the LORD,
......Respect not thou their offering:
......I have not taken one ass from them,
......neither have I hurt one of them.

God's righteousness was to consume them in a moment: they were gathered before the Taberncle andthe went down into a pit and it closed over them. This caused the people to plead for mercy and an offering was made by Aaron to stop the plague. The "budding rod" miracle was to confirm that only Aaron and the Levites were ordained by God.

IN NUMBERS 17

Num. 17:12 And the children of Israel spake unto Moses, saying,
......Behold, we die, we perish, we all perish.
Num. 17:13 Whosoever cometh any thing near unto the tabernacle of the LORD shall die:
......shall we be consumed with dying?

The tribe of Levi had been cursed by their father and WE were warned NOT to attend their assemblies. The Church was set up to QUARANTINE all civillians FROM their slaughter where they USED instruments for the BURNT OFFERINGS which Christ said HAD NOT BEEN COMMANDED.

Not in Jerusalem or the vilest pagan temple could singers or instrument players come NEAR the holy place or thing.

In Numbers 18 God confirmed that the honor the famous people was really being the sin bearers for the nation.

Num 18:1 And the LORD said unto Aaron,
......Thou and thy sons and thy fathers house with thee
......shall bear the iniquity of the sanctuary: [a sancturary whether for Jehovah or idols]
......and thou and thy sons with thee shall bear the iniquity of your priesthood.
......[Kahan, an old pagan priesthood]

TO WHAT WERE THEY CONDEMNED?

If you miss the point that God turned the Levi tribe over to WORSHIP THE STARRY HOST, and your preacher says that the Spirit "told him to impose that" God has provided a way of ESCAPE and not authority for the new class of Priests and Levites

H5771 âvôn âvôn aw-vone', aw-vone' From H5753; perversity, that is, (moral) evil:--fault, iniquity, mischief, punishment (of iniquity), sin.

H5753 âvâh aw-vaw' A primitive root; to crook, literally or figuratively:--do amiss, bow down, make crooked, commit iniquity, pervert, (do) perverse (-ly), trouble, X turn, do wickedly, do wrong.

Jesus wants us to be saved FROM this perverse, CROOKED race and not JOIN THEM! The Scribes and Pharisees He identified as hypocrites: speakers, singers and instrument players.

Ken Sublett
Ken Sublett

October 23rd, 2009, 9:42 pm #20

CLICK THIS LINK

Instrumental "noise" in Jerusalem was always a signal that no citizen must be inside the walls and that the "officials" must worship which means to fall on their face. The noise is not worship and does not contribute to worship: it is a FORCE to FORCE you to the ground.

In the case of Daniel Oil-Rig notes that there are 6 instruments named 6 times as in 666: another account OMITS one of the instruments. How strange. Daniel and his friends REFUSED to "worship" when the instruments were sounded. Isn't that an approved example?

NEBUCHADNEZZAR the king made an image of gold, whose height was threescore cubits (60), and the breadth thereof six (6) cubits: he set it up in the plain of Dura (circle), in the province of Babylon. Dan 3:1

That at what time ye hear the sound of the (1) cornet, (2) flute, (3) harp, (4) sackbut, (5) psaltery, (6) dulcimer, and all kinds of musick, ye fall down and worship the golden image that Nebuchadnezzar the king hath set up: Dan 3:5

They claim that they can lead you into the presence of God. They claim that if you enthuse over the music then you are WORSHIPING GOD. So strange and so blind and so willingly.

On another thread we are discussing the SACKBUT: like all of these instruments they belong to the FEMALE or EFFEMINATE.

"The psaltery (psalterion, saltere, sauterie, Psalterium, Psalter, salterio) is an ancient intstrument seen in many forms. Early versions were simply a wooden board with gut strings stretched between pegs. The strings were plucked with fingers or by plectra (the name might have derived from the Greek psallein meaning plucked with fingers)

"The name of psaltery entered Christian literature in the 3rd century B.C. translation of the Old Testament called the Septuagint where, in the Psalms, nebel was translated psalterion. Thus, Nebuchadnezzar's idolatrous ensemble included the Aramic psantria. Notice, also, that the book of Psalms has also become known as the Psalter (or psalterium), from the hymns sung with this harp..

Nebel (h5035) neh'-bel; or nebel nay'-bel; from 5034; a skin- bag for liquids (from collapsing when empty); hence a vase (as similar in shape when full); also a lyre (as having a body of like form): - bottle, pitcher, psaltery, vessel, viol

Nabel (h5034) naw-bale'; a prim. root; to wilt; gen. to fall away, fail, faint; fig. to be foolish or (mor.) wicked; causat. to despise, disgrace: - disgrace, dishonour, lightly esteem, fade (away, - ing), fall (down, -ling, off), do foolishly, come to nought, * surely, make vile, wither..

Nabal (h5036) naw-bawl'; from 5034; stupid; wicked (espec. impious): - fool (-ish, -ish man, -ish woman), vile person.

PSALLO outlaws plucking with a guitar pick. Psallo specificially OUTLAWS blowing a wind instrument, a piano, organ, drums even a tiny harp unless you use only your fingers.

When the scholars translated from Hebrew to Greek they understood that ALL of the psallo-derived words spoke of making war or making perverted love.

HERE IS ONE OF THE NACC'S PROOFS THAT PSALLO PERMITS PLUCKING. All of those diverting happy churches into using instruments build on the foundation by Tom Burgess who repeats all of the literary resources collected by O.E.Payne in the first attempt to JUSTIFY the use of instruments.

http://www.piney.com/Burgess.Pericles.html

Plutarch, Lives (ed. Bernadotte Perrin) [4] Such objects are to be found in virtuous deeds; these implant in those who search them out a great and zealous eagerness which leads to imitation. In other cases, admiration of the deed is not immediately accompanied by an impulse to do it. Nay, many times, on the contrary, while we delight in the work, we despise the workman,

as, for instance, in the case of perfumes and dyes; we take a delight in them,

but dyers and perfumers we regard as illiberal and vulgar folk.

[5] Therefore it was a fine saying of Antisthenes, when he heard that Ismenias was an excellent piper:

"But he's a worthless man," said he, "otherwise he wouldn't be so good a piper."

That proves, says the musical invaders. PROVES that God wants us to pluck the flute as worship in church.

And so Philip once said to his son, who, as the wine went round, plucked the strings charmingly and skilfully, "Art not ashamed to pluck the strings so well?" It is enough, surely, if a king have leisure to hear others pluck the strings, and he pays great deference to the Muses if he be but a spectator of such contests.

Of course, Alexander was trying to seduce his favorite young boy. Didn't he die of some vile disease?

Yes, I know, all of the scholars say God has NOTHING bad to say about us using INSTRUMENTAL PRAISE: in Fact, Rick Atchley was told that GOD COMMANDS INSTRUMENTAL PRAISE and WE MUST NOT BE DISOBEDIEND while He (Jesus) is trying to teach that which has been taught.

And all of the ditto head say AMEN!