Mark'em

Drip...Drip
Drip...Drip

August 11th, 2016, 11:32 pm #41

I believe this is what Ken is saying... {Any and all singing is sinful in the church of Christ.}

Ken, I would ask that you not flood this thread as I want to continue the discussion when Donnie comes back.

Thanks!

August 12th, 2016, 12:20 am #42

THREAD TITLE WAS ADDRESSED TO ME:

Donnie and Ken are Change Agents in the Church of Christ. They believe congregational singing is a sin.

Donnie and Ken would like to cover and hide this fact.

Comments welcome!

God through the Prophets as the Spirit OF Christ said that if you don't SPEAK the Word of God THERE IS NO LIGHT IN YOU.

God IS Light in the same sens that God IS Word, Logos, Regulative Principle. This is a word used of the ancient and modern HERMES OR KAIROS as the speaker for his god. Hermes is the Greek version of Jubal as the FATHER (Genetic, DNA) of those who HANDLE (without authority) musical instruments.

As the ALWAYS ANTI-THETICAL God IS Word and does not need another GOD to speak for Him. God the father breathes (spirit) without METRON or METER and the Man Christ Jesus SPEAKS only what He is told from the Father. God does not provide a jot or tittle of tuneful meter because He makes Himself known as a FATHER GOD which should be enough to silence the musical worshipers of the Mother Goddesses: originally the TRIPPLE Goddess who needed no MALE as Eve said that she got a MAN from "god."

I try never to SAY: I quote Scripture and the masculine gender is marked by SPEAK or READ and LISTEN and HEAR. On the contrary the Feminist Goddess as SOPHIA as the ANTITHESIS of the LOGOS has its laws and religious ecstasy based on BOY LOVE. Boy Love is the mark of PSALLO and APOLLO or APOLLON is the Father god of the theatrical and musical performances. That is WHY so many have fled from their "investments" with the Lord.

All of the commands and examples are to SILENCE any of they hypocritic arts and crafts and SPEAK that whichwritten for our LEARNING. You might attach your own label to people Music Driven and defacto silencing the mouth of the Victim. Why do you suppose you cannot give Jesus as the AUTHOR of any hope we have the right to SPEAK. An APT elder will never need to debate or defend something introduced after the Reformation.

Drip...Drip
Drip...Drip

August 12th, 2016, 12:41 am #43

Ken says "THREAD TITLE WAS ADDRESSED TO ME".

Thread Title was addressed TO Ken and Donnie.

Please give Donnie a few days to respond.

DRIP... DRIP!!!
DRIP... DRIP!!!

August 12th, 2016, 3:57 pm #44

"Donnie and Ken are Change Agents in the Church of Christ. They believe congregational singing is a sin."

The above is true. Ken has a problem with straight answers. I'll help him out a bit.

Gotta go now!

Ken you can continue with your cookie cutting with Dianne.

BYE!

========================

[color=#0000FF" size="3" face="times]Your Name: DRIP....DRIP..DRIP.DRIP DRIP!!! has been changed to <font size="4" color="#000000">DRIP...DRIP!!![/color]. 12 to 15 characters should be ideal for a name.

The above text remains unedited.

Thanks!
Donnie
</font>

Last edited by Donnie.Cruz on August 15th, 2016, 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dave
Dave

August 13th, 2016, 1:45 am #45

Ken, when you continue to put your foot in your mouth, tell me, how does fungus taste?

So, you are saying that churches of Christ song leaders are PERFORMERS and that ALL churches of Christ employ PRAISE TEAMS. I don't have to worry about marking you Ken...you do that fine all yourself.
Singing is another way to praise God. That is a FACT. The OT and NT attest to this. You and Donnie continue try and cover up these Scriptures showing that both Jesus and the apostles sang as a way to praise to God. Your interpretations are false and border on blasphemy. Scriptures says sing but Ken and Donnie KNOW BETTER.
Fungus will make you sick.

August 15th, 2016, 7:05 am #46

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]No, Dave, the change agents operating in the brotherhood are the fungi!!!

1. One of the prominent change agency operators include Max Lucado who dropped (removed/deleted/obliterated) the name "of Christ" from "Oak Hills Church" which is now a "Community Church." Same is true with another prominent change agent, Rubel Shelly, former minister of Woodmont Hills Church of Christ (now Woodmont Hills Family of God Church). There are others: Mike Cope, Jeff Walling, et al.

2. "Worship Leaders" are performers -- including these activities: aerobics, programmed and rhythmic handclapping, applause.

3. Song leaders are not performers: they may start the first few words or the correct pitch and may even sit down afterwards.

4. Until the arrival of the "Worship Leader," churches of Christ did not have PRAISE TEAMS. To my knowledge, most churches of Christ do not have praise teams.

5. What did Jesus sing? If Jesus was God, did he sing praises to God the Father or did he sing praises to himself as "God"? Was the church of Jesus Christ already established at the time?

6. When the apostles "sang," what was the occasion? Did that constitute a congregation?

7. Did the early church have a "worship leader" performer?

8. Did the early church have a "praise team"?

9. It's the change agents in the brotherhood who should be marked -- they have a distorted view of the New Testament church, of salvation, of God's grace, of baptism, of worship (instrumental music, "worship leader," praise teams), "unity in diversity," of culture-driven beliefs and practices, etc. [/color]

Drip...Drip
Drip...Drip

August 15th, 2016, 2:01 pm #47

Please stay focused.

"Donnie and Ken are Change Agents in the Church of Christ. They believe congregational singing is a sin.

Donnie and Ken would like to cover and hide this fact."

Donnie, do you believe congregational singing in the Church of Christ is a sin?

Dave
Dave

August 15th, 2016, 6:03 pm #48

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]No, Dave, the change agents operating in the brotherhood are the fungi!!!

1. One of the prominent change agency operators include Max Lucado who dropped (removed/deleted/obliterated) the name "of Christ" from "Oak Hills Church" which is now a "Community Church." Same is true with another prominent change agent, Rubel Shelly, former minister of Woodmont Hills Church of Christ (now Woodmont Hills Family of God Church). There are others: Mike Cope, Jeff Walling, et al.

2. "Worship Leaders" are performers -- including these activities: aerobics, programmed and rhythmic handclapping, applause.

3. Song leaders are not performers: they may start the first few words or the correct pitch and may even sit down afterwards.

4. Until the arrival of the "Worship Leader," churches of Christ did not have PRAISE TEAMS. To my knowledge, most churches of Christ do not have praise teams.

5. What did Jesus sing? If Jesus was God, did he sing praises to God the Father or did he sing praises to himself as "God"? Was the church of Jesus Christ already established at the time?

6. When the apostles "sang," what was the occasion? Did that constitute a congregation?

7. Did the early church have a "worship leader" performer?

8. Did the early church have a "praise team"?

9. It's the change agents in the brotherhood who should be marked -- they have a distorted view of the New Testament church, of salvation, of God's grace, of baptism, of worship (instrumental music, "worship leader," praise teams), "unity in diversity," of culture-driven beliefs and practices, etc. [/color]
From changing the subject to Max Lucado, then changing again when you say that song leaders may start the song and even sit down afterwards (since the order of worship and who may do what is not spelled out per Scripture, WHO gives YOU the right and made you an Inspired author???
So one minute it is OK to sing, as you just said, but then number 6 shows your ambiguity by questioning singing altogether again. Also, nice democratic liberal left of bringing up what had nothing to do with the subject (you denying the Scriptures that attest to Him being God).
Then your liberal grandstanding takes to a higher loft with your asking if the apostles were a part of a congregation when they sang (you were the one WHO now admits they sang...."when they sang")
It doesn't matter if they were a congregation or not (but you already knew this). It is you producing legalism and protecting Ken, even when both of you are not true to the Word of God.
The fungus will spread like herpes.

August 16th, 2016, 6:59 pm #49

Ken only speaks for Ken: Donnie enjoys good "congregational singing" but for Ken it is a "laded burden." The sinner is the one who advances to a "Musical Worship" team to ENHANCE the sounds at the expense of "teaching".

If you say that God COMMANDS either vocal or instrumental "praise" then it would be a sin NOT to sing. G.C.Brewer who gave you the shot glasses instead of the "cup" says that singing is a command and it is a sin to disobey the law. Probably Alexander Campbell with a song book to sell gave you the ACT without much regard to the content.

1. You are saying that God needs something that only you can supply Him (never Them).
2. You are saying that you have legalistic power over God.

http://www.piney.com/MuClement.html

Again, the same writer of comedy, expressing his dissatisfaction with the common usages, tries to expose the impious arrogance of the prevailing error in the drama of the Priestess, sagely declaring: --
'If a man drags the Deity
Whither he will by the sound of cymbals,
He that does this is greater than the Deity;
But these are the instruments of audacity and
means of living Invented by men.
(Clement, Exhortation to the Heathen, Ante-Nicene, II, p. 193).

A song and a Psalm is defined as:
A poem which CAN BE be spoken, sung or sung TO an instrument.

Ex. 15:1 Then sang Moses and the children of Israel this song unto the LORD,
and SPAKE SAYING, I will sing UNTO the LORD, for he hath triumphed gloriously: the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea.

Deut. 31:30 And Moses SPAKE in the ears of all the congregation of Israel the WORDS [Dabar-Logos] of this song, until they were ended.

Deut. 32:44 And Moses came and SPAKE all the WORDS of this SONG in the ears of the people, he, and Hoshea the son of Nun.

2Sam. 22:1 And David SPAKE unto the LORD the WORDS of this song in the day that the LORD had delivered him out of the hand of all his enemies, and out of the hand of Saul:

The God of Israel said, the RockSPAKE of Israel to me, He that ruleth over men must be JUST, ruling in the FEAR of God. 2 Samuel 23:3

1Kings 4:32 And he SPAKE three thousand proverbs: and his songs were a thousand and five.

Psa. 18:0 To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David, the servant of the LORD, who SPAKE unto the LORD the WORDS of this song in the day that the LORD delivered him from the hand of all his enemies, and from the hand of Saul: And he SAID,

Loquor talk, whisper, in the tone of conversation. To speak out, to say, tell, talk about, mention, utter, name:

All these things SPAKE Jesus unto the multitude in parables; and without a parable SPAKE he not unto them: Matthew 13:34

That it might be fulfilled which was SPOKEN by the prophet, SAYING, I will open my mouth in parables; I will UTTER things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world. Matthew 13:35

Utter is the opposite of Mutter or Murmur:

Jude 16 These are murmurers, complainers [blaming Fate], walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having mens persons in admiration because of advantage.

goês A. sorcerer, wizard, Phoronis 2, Hdt.2.33,4.105, Pl.R. 380d, Phld.Ir.p.29 W.; g. epôidos Ludias apo chthonos E.Ba.234 , cf. Hipp.1038; prob. f.l. for boêisiHdt.7.191.

Epôidos [epaidô] I.singing to or over: as Subst. an enchanter,

So, hire your Musical Mutter Leader and his lady Murmurers and not try to hide what Jude has called a FOREORDAINED Pattern?

I don't know of any modern group being fractured by congregational singing without the self-exhibitionists.

It can be concluded that the WORDS of Jesus are not for the MULTITUDES: this is why those who build mega progressive churches trying to be ecumenical WILL NEVER and CAN NEVER hire anyone at whatever price who will ever as APT "teach that which has been taught". Jesus does not pray for the WORLD and God hides from the wise or sophists meaning speakers, singers or instrument players.

The maschal [sp] or proverb is a type in the BOOK of Psalms:

Matt. 22:1 And Jesus answered and SPAKE unto them again by parables, and SAID,

So, what is the Driving Purpose for turning simply not letting the Spirit OF Christ teach and build upon the Prophets and Apostles who never confused group singing with something commanded or OWED to God to satisfy some humanoid need?

.Dave
.Dave

August 17th, 2016, 12:18 am #50

Ken said "I don't know of any modern group being fractured by congregational singing without the self-exhibitionists.

Best statement you've said in years.

YOU ARE RIGHT... you DON'T KNOW because you can't. You set there in your recliner and/or couch and get your FACTS straight from Hillary and Donnie. Remember, Donnie only goes to one congregation and he is there only to spy. He isn't there to praise God. He has personally attested to this. Assumptions are not facts, and assuming will get you marked too.