Drip...Drip...
Drip...Drip...

August 6th, 2016, 2:04 pm #21

Ken tends to wander and consult with his mythology friends.

Perhaps he needs to refocus.

"Donnie and Ken are Change Agents in the Church of Christ. They believe congregational singing is a sin.

Donnie and Ken would like to cover and hide this fact."

August 6th, 2016, 6:28 pm #22

Donnie and Ken are Change Agents in the Church of Christ. They believe congregational singing is a sin.

Donnie and Ken would like to cover and hide this fact.

Comments welcome!
Drip-Drip or if I may use the more familiar Drippy, you follow the Anti Regulative Progressive Sectarians in "reversing the charges." Because you-they-etal can't find any "tuneful singing" in the collective assembly until after the Reformation, and you INVENT the ACT (legalism) of singing nothing Biblical and ANTI-teaching-learning, you feel strongly deluded and have to blame the OFFENDED for the terriorism of the Purpose Driven OFFENDER. Lynn Anderson's daughter as one of the "women ruling over you" says that WE have to upset your COMFORT zones before WE can get you to accept US. David Young and the subservient elders says in effect "WE GONNA OFFEND YOU" but we will move slowly (the SERPO pattern) and explain what WE are doing.

C. Leonard Allen defending the always-pagan trinity as part of the rise of the "Babylon Mother of Harlots: (Rev 17) says that God is ECSTATIC, insane or OUT OF HIS MIND in order that He can be FLESH AND BONES contradicting what God says of Himself. That sounds good to the feminist at LU so he becomes the GURU of the Bible Department debunking the Bible and teaching THEOLOGY. Theology is a word applied specificially to Apollon-Abaddon and MARKED by his MUSES or musical worship team.

Rick Atchley says that God COMMANDED Instrumental Praise for burning the GOATS which Hezekiah substituted for burning of INFANTS.

Ray Downen Christian Church and Rick Atchley "transistioning" to Christian Church.

http://www.piney.com/Ray.Downen.2.Chronicles.29.html

God didn't command sacrifices or Burnt offerings when He saved Israel by Grace. At Mount Sinai they rose up AGAINST God in play: instrumental-trinitarian-perverted idolatry. After God abandoned them the sacrifices came with the defacto-Cannanite or Babylonism. God commanded the Levites to STAND IN RANKS ready to execute any godly Jew who came near any of their Apollon Sun worship rituals. Now see whether you can determine who commanded the instruments to go along with the burnt offerings God did not command:

2Chr. 29:26 A. And the Levites stood with the instruments OF David,
<font color="#FFFFFF">.....
B. and the priests with the trumpets.
2Chr. 29:27 And Hezekiah commanded to offer the burnt offering upon the altar.
.....And when the burnt offering began,
.....B. the song of the LORD began also with the trumpets,
.....A. and with the instruments ordained by David king of Israel.

And why do they know that I know that they can NEVER repent and return to the LIVING WORD. So says the Book of Enoch and all of the music examples defined by the prophets as (1) refusing to teach God's Word, and (2) the mark of BURNING.

God gives them a head start so WE and MARK them as they are CONSUMED by the Breath (spirit) of their OWN mouth. Anyone who accepts the MARK can never get it removed. The SIGN of the MARK is:

sēman-tikos , ē, on, ; “rhēma . . phōnē sunthetē s. meta khronou” Id.Po.1457a14
phōn-ē , hē, A.sound, tone, prop., the sound of the voice, whether of men or animals with lungs and throat battle-cry, 15.686; of the battle-cry of an army,
4. of sounds made by inanimate objects, mostly Poet., “kerkidos ph.” S.Fr.595; “suriggōn” E.Tr.127 (lyr.); “aulōn” Mnesim.4.56 (anap.); rare in early Prose, “organōn phōnai” BOASTING

khronos , ho, 3. in Rhythmic and Music, time, “diaireitai ho kh. hupo tōn rhuthmizomenōn”

Don't they boast about making WORSHIP WARS?

For those able to read Revelation Khronos is the grandfather of KAIROS quite busy establishing hoards of new "plants" to do battle against the "traditional sectarians." Of course the NARROW road is the WAY that is called a SECT. Their world view, kosmos or ECUMENICAL is the kingdom of the devil.

In Jeremiah 23 the Spirit OF Christ says that if you SAY that God commanded something and God DID NOT COMMAND SOMETHING then you despise the WORD which is BLASPHEMY.

And all of those seeing GODLINESS AS A MEANS OF FINANCIAL GAIN or Occupation just repeat the rich and famous so THEY can get on the lecture circuit and sell THEIR own WORDS.

So, the drip is back in your court: YOU have to find some "music" concept which has exploded into madness which does not MARK you as a sorcery: David Young CASTS VISIONS and the young preachers are taught how to use "ignatian medittions" to discover what Jesus WOULD have said if He had a degree from Antichrist U.
</font>

Drip...Drip...
Drip...Drip...

August 6th, 2016, 9:59 pm #23

Ken is not capable of a straight answer. If Donnie returns I will ask him. Later.

August 6th, 2016, 10:24 pm #24

Donnie and Ken are Change Agents in the Church of Christ. They believe congregational singing is a sin.

Comments welcome!
I let the Bible do my talking. You would be surprised how angry people get when they discover that they have been paying for someone as AUTHORITY who cannot READ and COMPREHEND. If all of the male gender words are SPEAK or READ that which is written for out learning then why would I want to sing silly sentimental poetry which violates both the RESOURCE and the PRESENTATION METHOD God describes ftom A to Z .

You would never have thought about SINGING beyond unison SPEAKING (that commad word) without Alexander Campbell collecting a song book for sale--without notes. The Christian church gained control of His book and turned it into a HARMONY book which has no connection to MELODY which is a series of SINGLE TONES.

There is almost no form of tuneful singing with or without instruments which is not confessed to be HURTFUL intending to send you into dissociation (the Shelly and C. Leonard Allen esctasy) so they can slip their fingers into your money bag.

Since those who Are Purpose Driven Sowers of Discorders needing to "upset your comfort zone" are turning simple singing into a PERFORMED ACT OF WORSHIP, they need to explain why God's message marks them for BURNING.

August 8th, 2016, 2:26 pm #25

Donnie would like a broader conversation. I only post book-lengths which most will never read.
Last edited by Ken.Sublett on August 8th, 2016, 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dave
Dave

August 8th, 2016, 7:57 pm #26

I let the Bible do my talking. You would be surprised how angry people get when they discover that they have been paying for someone as AUTHORITY who cannot READ and COMPREHEND. If all of the male gender words are SPEAK or READ that which is written for out learning then why would I want to sing silly sentimental poetry which violates both the RESOURCE and the PRESENTATION METHOD God describes ftom A to Z .

You would never have thought about SINGING beyond unison SPEAKING (that commad word) without Alexander Campbell collecting a song book for sale--without notes. The Christian church gained control of His book and turned it into a HARMONY book which has no connection to MELODY which is a series of SINGLE TONES.

There is almost no form of tuneful singing with or without instruments which is not confessed to be HURTFUL intending to send you into dissociation (the Shelly and C. Leonard Allen esctasy) so they can slip their fingers into your money bag.

Since those who Are Purpose Driven Sowers of Discorders needing to "upset your comfort zone" are turning simple singing into a PERFORMED ACT OF WORSHIP, they need to explain why God's message marks them for BURNING.

In this last response you mentioned God, and provided plenty of opinion, but NO SCRIPTURE. You mentioned a Greek philosopher, Shelly, Allen, and even Alexander Campbell. You gave your opinion, again and as usual, about purpose driven yada yada and those going to hell for employing any type of music to worship God....but YET and STILL never offered ANY SCRIPTURE to back up your assertion of 'speaking that which is written.' You have been found to be false...again. If you were accusing me of this....you would call me a liar.

Yes, you have been marked.

Drip...Drip...
Drip...Drip...

August 9th, 2016, 2:26 pm #27

http://biblereasons.com/idle-talk/

August 9th, 2016, 2:38 pm #28

Comments welcome!

Drip...Drip...
Drip...Drip...

August 9th, 2016, 2:39 pm #29

Ken, "The principle of KISS is also applicable here: "Keep it simple, stupid."

That's a Donnie quote.

August 9th, 2016, 3:05 pm #30

Timothy's command to both men and women when we assemble OURSELVES "so that all might be SAFE and come to a knowledge of THE TRUTH."

Keep It Silent Stupid: God is in HIS holy temple

I pile it on and on and on because I have been desperately seeking a SINGLE jot or title which is fire insurance for people who MAKE IT COMPLICATED and EXPENSIVE.

Hab. 2:18 What profiteth the graven image that the maker thereof hath graven it; the molten image, and a teacher of lies, that the maker of his work trusteth therein, to make dumb idols?
Hab. 2:19 Woe unto him that saith to the wood, Awake [DAVID] to the dumb stone, Arise, it shall teach! Behold, it is laid over with gold and silver, and there is no breath at all in the midst of it.
Hab. 2:20 But the LORD is in his holy temple: let all the earth keep silence before him.

Psalms 57:8 Awake up, my glory; awake, psaltery and harp: I myself will awake early.
Psalms 108:2 Awake, psaltery and harp: I myself will awake early.