Madison and Ex-Church of Christ Pattern

September 11th, 2012, 7:23 pm #1

The Ex-Church of Christ pages with no known author spends all of his time teaching exactly what the "progressives" teach especially about the BLUE PRINT [the Shelly Mantra] and NOT using instruments as a mark of the Pharisees. No one ever said that you need to be a Bible student to get a job preaching.

http://www.piney.com/Ex.Church.Of.Chris ... print.html

I should not be surprised that the BlogSimps just fabricate their opinions and prove that they have never read any more of the text than is quoted in sermons. I don't see how one can claim to be a Christian (Baptized Disciple) and not be aware of the message of the Spirit OF Christ in Moses and the Prophets. Old Norton from old just keeps repeating and repeating when you quote rebuttal. The Grace as Christ personified is the ANTITHESIS of the Graces or Muses who were dirty adulteresses and John called them SORCERERS. Not even that proof can penetrate those who prove to be self deluded.

Foolish preachers may not know that the Spirit OF Christ in Isaiah 58 outlawed 'seeking your own pleasure or speaking your own words.' Being Bible literate Paul issued a DIRECT COMMAND.

Romans 15:1 We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please [All hypocritic or Performance arts] ourselves.
Romans 15:2 Let every one of us please his neighbour for his good to edification. [Education]
Romans 15:3 For even Christ pleased not himself; but, as it is written, The reproaches of them that reproached thee fell on me.
Romans 15:4 For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.
Romans 15:5 Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus:
Romans 15:6 That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God
.......even the Father
.......of our Lord Jesus Christ

Motorcycle riders are NOT sober and are NOT macho: motorcycles are phalic symbols.

Last edited by Ken.Sublett on September 13th, 2012, 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

September 12th, 2012, 4:07 pm #2

NO! Grace does not cover deliberate distorting of the Word of Grace-Personified. NO! God may hurt people who use as MESSAGE that God got him covered on his motorcikle. Jesus called the Pharisees hypocrites (preachers, singers and instrument players) who preached their OWN selves and doctrines SO THAT they did not have to "teach that which is written for our learning." Why did they do that? Because you cannot fleece the widows and drive them out of their own church house by teaching that which has been taught.

<font face="arial" size="4">ONLY THOSE ARE CARED FOR BY JESUS CHRIST.

1Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
</font>

Racnor
Racnor

September 12th, 2012, 4:46 pm #3

Ken, sorry, but I can vision you as being a "Harley rider" riding that Hog on East Main and Piney Creek rd. Boots, chaps, black leather jacket, du rag bandana and a "don't give me that crap" attitude. Funny how the mind wanders.

September 12th, 2012, 5:00 pm #4

At 17 my older brother started running away from home to join the navy and then the Coast Guard. Got a big overdose at Bikini. Each time he left, I inherited first an Indian Scout Junior ($210) and then a 40 Ford Convertible.

Only fools or otherwise irresponsible people ride motorcycles. Barnes boasts that god will TAKE CARE but God never hinders foolish people nor suffer the foolish who make merchandise out of having a PhDuh in Bible Illiteracy and Don't Care 101a.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 12th, 2012, 9:11 pm #5

The Ex-Church of Christ pages with no known author spends all of his time teaching exactly what the "progressives" teach especially about the BLUE PRINT [the Shelly Mantra] and NOT using instruments as a mark of the Pharisees. No one ever said that you need to be a Bible student to get a job preaching.

http://www.piney.com/Ex.Church.Of.Chris ... print.html

I should not be surprised that the BlogSimps just fabricate their opinions and prove that they have never read any more of the text than is quoted in sermons. I don't see how one can claim to be a Christian (Baptized Disciple) and not be aware of the message of the Spirit OF Christ in Moses and the Prophets. Old Norton from old just keeps repeating and repeating when you quote rebuttal. The Grace as Christ personified is the ANTITHESIS of the Graces or Muses who were dirty adulteresses and John called them SORCERERS. Not even that proof can penetrate those who prove to be self deluded.

Foolish preachers may not know that the Spirit OF Christ in Isaiah 58 outlawed 'seeking your own pleasure or speaking your own words.' Being Bible literate Paul issued a DIRECT COMMAND.

Romans 15:1 We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please [All hypocritic or Performance arts] ourselves.
Romans 15:2 Let every one of us please his neighbour for his good to edification. [Education]
Romans 15:3 For even Christ pleased not himself; but, as it is written, The reproaches of them that reproached thee fell on me.
Romans 15:4 For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.
Romans 15:5 Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus:
Romans 15:6 That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God
.......even the Father
.......of our Lord Jesus Christ

Motorcycle riders are NOT sober and are NOT macho: motorcycles are phalic symbols.

Were you born here in the USA, Ken? Do you mind if I see your birth certificate? Nevermind.....I can't ask for that.....

B
B

September 12th, 2012, 9:44 pm #6

Was Dave wearing a helmet at his last accident?

September 12th, 2012, 9:52 pm #7

And his ear plugs!

Tom Brite
Tom Brite

September 12th, 2012, 10:33 pm #8

As my doctor wife says, "there is a reason they call them donor cycles."