March 26th, 2011, 4:11 am #11

Israel had been turned over to worship the starry host: Solomon especially built God a HOUSE but God does not live in houses built by human hands. Solomon didn't have the wisdom NOT to build that not-commanded house by enslaving the Jews. His oppression brought on a civil war after his death.

He was not a SOPHIST but:

2445 chakkiym, khak-keem´; (Aramaic) from a root corresponding to 2449; wise, i.e. a Magian:wise.
2449. chakam, khaw-kam´; a primitive root, to be wise (in mind, word or act):x exceedi

Daniel 2:12 For this cause the king was angry and very furious, and commanded to destroy all the wise men of Babylon.

It would be terminal to have such a vision of God that one's wisdom presumed to supply what they pretend God forgot: they are so bold as to say that if Jesus lived in our culture he would enjoy the Lord's Supper in the midst of a barbecue dinner.

There is no human past, present or future who has the slightest ability to aid or enhance the Word of Christ: that means the Prophets and Apostles to define the church. I would classify the enablers as consistent with Waco and Jonestown. You REALLY have to think a lot to grasp the nature of people who use GRACE as their reason for ignoring Christ in the Prophets and Jesus in the Apostles. When it hits you you will believe that we are pilgrims in a strange and hostile world: Jesus doesn't even pray for those OF the world.

Acts 2:40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this crooked generation.

Dr. Bill Crump
Dr. Bill Crump

March 26th, 2011, 1:58 pm #12

Ken said that "God HIDES himself from the WISE."

Then what about Solomon? Wasn't he wise? God loved Solomon enough to grant him wisdom, and God was pleased with Solomon's request. God was pleased because Solomon asked for wisdom instead of worldly riches.
Confused again Ken?
Once again, Dave does not comprehend.

"At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes. Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight" (Matt. 11:25-26 KJV).

Jesus had upbraided the cities in which His mighty works had been done, yet they were "wise" unto themselves and did not repent.

"For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. Where [is] the wise? where [is] the scribe? where [is] the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe" (1 Cor. 1:18-21 KJV).

God hides Himself and His Gospel from those who are "wise" unto themselves and from those who take pride in their worldly knowledge and wisdom.
Last edited by Donnie.Cruz on March 26th, 2011, 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dave
Dave

March 26th, 2011, 2:49 pm #13

I have updated to show that there are two "races" of people in Christianism:

1. The Logos or Word of Christ is a School (only) of the Word of Christ (only). Peter makes this more certain by listing the prophets and the prophecies made more certain as that which will cause the day star to arise in our hearts.

http://www.piney.com/2.Peter.1.html

2 Peter 2 defines those who "private interpret" or further expound as false teachers.

2. The Mythos (grace-centered as permissive versus the power to deny) is marked by ceremonial legalism including music which is defined as a feminine role and where males are involved it is the mark of real or virtual pederasty. Boy love. No old, ugly musical worship teams.

http://www.piney.com/Logos.Mythos.Word. ... Music.html

I have updated this to fill some of the ABSOLUTE "boy love."
Ken,
It is nice to know that you know what is going on......even if no one else does.
Please continue on with your feeding of the masses vicar. Now go get your robe and hat and you are set.

Rocnar
Rocnar

March 27th, 2011, 2:59 pm #14

Once again, Dave does not comprehend.

"At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes. Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight" (Matt. 11:25-26 KJV).

Jesus had upbraided the cities in which His mighty works had been done, yet they were "wise" unto themselves and did not repent.

"For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. Where [is] the wise? where [is] the scribe? where [is] the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe" (1 Cor. 1:18-21 KJV).

God hides Himself and His Gospel from those who are "wise" unto themselves and from those who take pride in their worldly knowledge and wisdom.
"God hides Himself and His Gospel from those who are "wise" unto themselves and from those who take pride in their worldly knowledge and wisdom."

I think man separates himself from God. Does God hide His Gospel from some men? Perhaps some men reject the Gospel.

2 Peter 3:9 (King James Version)

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Revelation 3:20 (King James Version)

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

March 27th, 2011, 8:24 pm #15

I have posted:

http://www.piney.com/Matthew.18.Except. ... erted.html

This is the UNIVERSAL grasp that God sent His personified WORD and not sermon, song, playing or dancing. This is the ANTITHESIS of the Jewish and all pagan religions where FEMALE roles had to be played by SEMI-MALES. Those who infiltrated and diverted are not ashamed to come out of the closet: confession is good for the souls. I think the WORD being preached and taught without the WEAPONS of the pagan goddess worship is specificially to seek out those with a spiritual or rational mind: when the earth breaks up you will need KNOWLEDGE to escape. Don't try to fiddle as the earth burns up.

Homer to Hermes: What skill is this? What song for desperate cares? What way of song? For verily here are three things to hand all at once from which to choose,
......mirth, and love, and sweet sleep. [450] And though I am a follower of the Olympian Muses who love dances and the bright path of song the full-toned chant and ravishing thrill of flutes yet I never cared for any of those feats of skill at young men's revels, as I do now for this: [455] I am filled with wonder, O son of Zeus, at your sweet playing. But now, since you, though little, have such glorious skill, sit down, dear boy, and respect the words of your elders For now you shall have renown among the deathless gods, you and your mother also. This I will declare to you exactly: [460] by this shaft of cornel wood I will surely make you a leader renowned among the deathless gods, and fortunate, and will give you glorious gifts and will not deceive you from first to last.

Now, you are free to learn whatever you please; [475] but since, as it seems, your heart is so strongly set on playing the lyre, chant, and play upon it, and give yourself to merriment, taking this as a gift from me, and do you, my friend, bestow glory on me. Sing well with this clear-voiced companion in your hands; for you are skilled in good, well-ordered utterance. [480] From now on bring it confidently to the rich feast and lovely dance and glorious revel, a joy by night and by day. Whoso with wit and wisdom enquires of it cunningly, him it teaches [485] through its sound all manner of things that delight the mind, being easily played with gentle familiarities, for it abhors toilsome drudgery; but whoso in ignorance enquires of it violently, to him it chatters mere vanity and foolishness.

Will someone alert Norton?
I am puzzled: is it really a fact that men see "godliness as a means of financial gain" or occupation and discover that they do NOT have to preach the truth to fool the masses most of the time.

Or, is it true as Paul spoke of the MANY in Thessalonia who are identified as pretend teachers of the new faith and said "if they will not work neither let them eat."

Or, is it a fact that the MASSES preach and believe that God can be pleasured or appeased by our music and therefore he NEVER said anything against musical instruments in his presence are OF the World or of the WISE or of the PRUDENT and are agents of an alien power:
Refusing to take pay from his present teaching area was Paul's ONLY approoved example of a way to smoke them out.

2Corinthians 11:12 But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we.
2Corinthians 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
2Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
2Corinthians 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

They PRETEND that God never opposed instruments but they HISS loudly as they cast you out of your (now their) synagoguel.

Take a look at the PRUDENT from whom God HIDES Himself: musical or hypocritic performance was the EASIEST and most profound MARK OF THE BEAST where "theiron means a new style of music or drama." Sorry about the pictures: I will post this in my Matthew 11 paper:

Dave
Dave

March 28th, 2011, 12:32 am #16

I have posted:

This is the UNIVERSAL grasp that God sent His personified WORD and not sermon, song, playing or dancing. This is the ANTITHESIS of the Jewish and all pagan religions where FEMALE roles had to be played by SEMI-MALES. Those who infiltrated and diverted are not ashamed to come out of the closet: confession is good for the souls. I think the WORD being preached and taught without the WEAPONS of the pagan goddess worship is specificially to seek out those with a spiritual or rational mind: when the earth breaks up you will need KNOWLEDGE to escape. Don't try to fiddle as the earth burns up.

Homer to Hermes: What skill is this? What song for desperate cares? What way of song? For verily here are three things to hand all at once from which to choose,
......mirth, and love, and sweet sleep. [450] And though I am a follower of the Olympian Muses who love dances and the bright path of song the full-toned chant and ravishing thrill of flutes yet I never cared for any of those feats of skill at young men's revels, as I do now for this: [455] I am filled with wonder, O son of Zeus, at your sweet playing. But now, since you, though little, have such glorious skill, sit down, dear boy, and respect the words of your elders For now you shall have renown among the deathless gods, you and your mother also. This I will declare to you exactly: [460] by this shaft of cornel wood I will surely make you a leader renowned among the deathless gods, and fortunate, and will give you glorious gifts and will not deceive you from first to last.

Now, you are free to learn whatever you please; [475] but since, as it seems, your heart is so strongly set on playing the lyre, chant, and play upon it, and give yourself to merriment, taking this as a gift from me, and do you, my friend, bestow glory on me. Sing well with this clear-voiced companion in your hands; for you are skilled in good, well-ordered utterance. [480] From now on bring it confidently to the rich feast and lovely dance and glorious revel, a joy by night and by day. Whoso with wit and wisdom enquires of it cunningly, him it teaches [485] through its sound all manner of things that delight the mind, being easily played with gentle familiarities, for it abhors toilsome drudgery; but whoso in ignorance enquires of it violently, to him it chatters mere vanity and foolishness.

Some people know what the Word says, but they want what they want instead of what God wants.
Does the Word of God contradict itself? Never. Some men just distort God's Word to suit their own selfish desires.
1 Kings 3
11 Then God said to him: Because you have asked this thing, and have not asked long life for yourself, nor have asked riches for yourself, nor have asked the life of your enemies, but have asked for yourself understanding to discern justice, 12 behold, I have done according to your words; see, I have given you a WISE and understanding heart, so that there has not been anyone like you before you, nor shall any like you arise after you. 13 And I have also given you what you have not asked: both riches and honor, so that there shall not be anyone like you among the kings all your days. 14 So if you walk in My ways, to keep My statutes and My commandments, as your father David walked, then I will lengthen your days.

Proverbs 3:35
The wise shall inherit glory, But shame shall be the legacy of fools.
Proverbs 9:9
Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be still wiser; Teach a just man, and he will increase in learning
Proverbs 10:5
He who gathers in summer is a wise son; He who sleeps in harvest is a son who causes shame.
Proverbs 10:8
The wise in heart will receive commands, But a prating fool will fall.
Proverbs 10:14
Wise people store up knowledge, But the mouth of the foolish is near destruction.
Proverbs 10:19
In the multitude of words sin is not lacking, But he who restrains his lips is wise.
Proverbs 11:29
He who troubles his own house will inherit the wind, And the fool will be servant to the wise of heart.
Proverbs 11:30
The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life, And he who wins souls is wise.
Proverbs 12:15
The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, But he who heeds counsel is wise.
Proverbs 12:18
There is one who speaks like the piercings of a sword, But the tongue of the wise promotes health.
Proverbs 13:1
A wise son heeds his fathers instruction,But a scoffer does not listen to rebuke
Proverbs 13:14
The law of the wise is a fountain of life, To turn one away from the snares of death.
Proverbs 13:20
He who walks with wise men will be wise, But the companion of fools will be destroyed.

etc., etc.

Need more William???

Dr. Bill Crump
Dr. Bill Crump

March 28th, 2011, 1:33 am #17

Since the New Testament says that God will destroy the wisdom of the wise (those who pride themselves in their worldly wisdom) and that God makes foolish the wisdom of this world (see my previous post for the reference), that is good enough for me. That should also be good enough for you.

March 28th, 2011, 3:44 am #18

1Corinthians 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God.

This wisdom of the SOPHISTS, we have noted and noted is specificially anything the hypocritic arts and crafts can compose. By definition, man's wisdom in the pseuto-churches is specificially that which Jesus condemns as the hypocricy of the Scribes and Pharisees (writers and preachers and singers Ezek 33)

Of the world or KOSMOS specificially identifies the superstition that music controls everything including the stars.

There is no humanoid with any skill which he / she /it sells pretending to speak for God we noted that Christ in Jeremiah 23 called "blasphemy."

For it is written (Scripture), He taketh the wise in their own craftiness. (Astuteness)

Drassomai: II. c. acc., take by handfuls, tautas tas mneas d. Hdt.3.13; also, catch, tous sophous en t panourgia autn 1 Ep.Cor.3.20.

These SELF-wise teknokrats are SOPHISTS rhetoricians, singers, players, actors using the works of their own hands which CANNOT be used by God.

Craftiness is Panourgia , Cic. N. D. 3, 30, 74.
B. Cunning, artfulness:sophistry. knavery, rogery, villany

HH 4 483 What skill is this? What song for desperate cares? What way of song? For verily here are three things to hand all at once from which to choose, mirth, and love, and sweet sleep.
[450] And though I am a follower of the Olympian Muses who love dances and the bright path of song
the full-toned chant and ravishing thrill of flutes

yet I never cared for any of those feats of skill at young men's revels, as I do now for this:

The leaders in Ephesians are given SPECIFICIALLY to cast out these people SO THAT the role of teaching that which is written can be possible. Sophocles defined those who drive people out of their homes (one of the Psallo meanings as to crucify again) for the sake of money. They are NOT just people caught up in sin: they PROMOTE it:

Soph. Ant. 300 Nothing so evil as money ever grew to be current among men. This destroys cities, this drives men from their homes, this trains and warps honest minds to set themselves to works of shame, [300] this teaches people to practise villainies, and to know every act of unholiness. But all the men who did this job for hire have made sure that, sooner or later, they shall suffer the punishment.

http://www.piney.com/Ephesians.4.Unity. ... rsity.html

Remember? "Nothing to the cross I bring." That is true but the CRAFTSMEN (Sorcerers Rev 18) claim that they can bring THEIR songs and sermons and instruments. You need to hiss and boo and laugh them to scorn or the blind will fall into the same ditch (pit as in hell)

The MARK of the elders who have allowed the WOLVES to take the "worship" captive is specificially the new spawn of preachers trained in acting, music and pulling their sheep skin over the fool's eyes."

Dave
Dave

March 28th, 2011, 3:29 pm #19

I have posted:

Ken mentioned that "By definition, man's wisdom in the pseuto-churches is specificially that which Jesus condemns as the hypocricy of the Scribes and Pharisees (writers and preachers and singers Ezek 33)"

Let us continue on with what the definition of man is. It would include those that don't believe in the Power of God to keep His 66 books intact. Man's wisdom believes he can interpret the Word better than the interpreters (KJV, NIV, etc.) used by God. Man's wisdom believes that he needs additional books to give himself a better understanding further than what is already there. Man's wisdom believes that 66 books aren't enough while believing that the Word isn't complete.
Know what I mean Ken?

March 28th, 2011, 4:33 pm #20

Aren't we lucky that Ken doesn't corrupt the Word meaning "selling learning at retail."

I just keep searching trying to find a way of escape for those who flaunt in the "holy place" that which Jesus defined as hypocrisy and consigned to the market place along with selling young boys and radishes.

Not even the most backward permitted poets who wanted to get paid for 'performing.'
They slathered him with myrrh and honey and covered him with feathers or cotton and rode him out of town.

Matthew 11:12 And from the days of John the Baptist until
......now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence,
......and the violent take it by force.

Matthew 11.12 a diebus autem Iohannis Baptistae usque nunc regnum caelorum vim patitur et violenti rapiunt illud

I don't think any pulpiteer knows or needs to know that the WORD is:

ptor , passus, 3, v. dep. (2. To suffer, have, meet with, be visited or afflicted with (mostly postAug.):
1. In mal. part., to submit to another's lust, to prostitute one's self, Plaut. Capt. 4, 2, 87; cf. Sall. C. 13, 3; Sen. Q. N. 1, 16; Petr. 25; 140.

Remember that I told you that Jesus said the Scribes and Pharisees were hypocrites: in the Ezekiel 33 version Christ named speakers, singers and instrument players. However, this was violently taking away the rule of God in their heart.

Sal. Cat. 13 For why should I mention those displays of extravagance, which can be believed by none but those who have seen them; as that mountains have been leveled, and seas covered with edifices, by many private citizens; men whom I consider to have made a sport of their wealth, since they were impatient to squander disreputably what they might have enjoyed with honor.

But the love of irregular gratification, open debauchery, and all kinds of luxury, had spread abroad with no less force. Men forgot their sex; women threw off all the restraints of modesty. To gratify appetite, they sought for every kind of production by land and by sea; they slept before there was any inclination for sleep; they no longer waited to feel hunger, thirst, cold, or fatigue, but anticipated them all by luxurious indulgence. Such propensities drove the youth, when their patrimonies were exhausted, to criminal practices; for their minds, impregnated with evil habits, could not easily abstain from gratifying their passions, and were thus the more inordinately devoted in every way to rapacity and extravagance.

Last edited by Ken.Sublett on March 28th, 2011, 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.