<font color=red>BEHOLD, a king shall reign in righteousness, and princes shall rule in judgment. Isa 32:1
And a man shall be as an hiding place from the wind, and a covert from the tempest; as rivers of water in a dry place, as the shadow of a great rock in a weary land. Isa 32:2
And the eyes of them that see shall not be dim, and the ears of them that hear shall hearken. Isa 32:3
The heart also of the rash shall understand knowledge, and the tongue of the stammerers shall be ready to speak plainly. Isa 32:4 </font>
- <font color=blue>That chant to the sound of the viol, and invent to themselves instruments of musick, like David; Am.6:5
Chant is: Parat (h6527) paw-rat'; a prim. root; to scatter words, i. e. prate (or hum): - chant.
Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the Lord did there confound the language of all the earth:
and from thence did the Lord scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth. Ge.11:9</font>
A VILE PERSON IS LIKE THE WINESKIN OF THE WITCH OF ENDOR OR THE SOUNDING BRASS OF 1 COR. 13.
- <font color=blue>Nabal (h5036) naw-bawl'; from 5034; stupid; wicked (espec. impious): - fool (-ish, -ish man, -ish woman), vile person.
Nabel (h5034) to wilt; gen. to fall away, fail, faint; fig. to be foolish... make vile, wither..
Nebel (h5035) from 5034; a skin- bag for liquids (from collapsing when empty); hence a vase (as similar in shape when full); also a lyre (as having a body of like form): - bottle, pitcher, psaltery, vessel, viol </font>
Here is the "praise" of David when he "made himself vile" trying to appease God:
- <font color=blue>Halal (h1984) haw-lal'; a prim. root; to be clear (orig. of sound, but usually of color); to shine; hence to make a show, to boast; and thus to be (clamorously) foolish; to rave; causat. to celebrate; also to stultify: - (make) boast (self), celebrate, commend, (deal, make), fool (- ish, -ly), glory, give [light], be (make, feign self) mad (against), give in marriage, [sing, be worthy of] praise, rage, renowned, shine. </font>
- <font color=blue>Nadiyb (h5081) naw-deeb'; from 5068; prop. voluntary, i. e. generous; hence, magnanimous; as noun, a grandee (sometimes a tyrant): - free, liberal (things), noble, prince, willing ([hearted]). </font>
to practise hypocrisy,
and to utter error against the Lord,
to make empty the soul of the hungry,
and he will cause the drink of the thirsty to fail. Isaiah 32:6 </font>
The Pharisees were probably the best the non-Israelite Jews had to offer at the time of Jesus. But, they had UTTERED ERROR by using SCRIBES to write commentary, songs and sermons. Jesus said that they did this DELIBERATELY: so they would not have to teach the Words of God. They could not CORRUPT THE WORD or "sell learning at retail" without DEPRIVING the people of the WORD so they got HUNGRY for it.
Amos 5f and Isaiah 5 says that the religious festivals of WINE, WOMEN, SONG AND INSTRUMENTAL music worked so that the people STARVED to death and were taken CAPTIVE.
A LEGALISTS is in two sense: One, he FEEDS the law in small bits and pieces. Secondly, the word NOMOS identifies the MUSICAL purveying of the laws of Abaddon or Apollyon.
Therefore, the LEGALISTS can be easily identified as a Scribe, a Pharisee or a Hypocrite.
We have noted that the GREEK language and literature defines a hypocrite firstly as an ORATOR and ALL of the liberal arts. The DEMAGOGUE appeases people using the PERFORMING ARTS.
Jesus pointed to Isaiah and Ezekiel to identify ALL mouth religion as the work of HYPOCRITES. Ezekiel identifies performance speakers, singers and musicians: like all cases, the words speak of sex as the Purpose Driven Religion.
- <font color=blue>Nebalah (h5039) neb-aw-law'; fem. of 5036; foolishness, i. e. (mor.) wickedness; concr. a crime; by extens. punishment: - folly, vile, villany.
Because they have committed villany in Israel, and have committed adultery with their neighbours wives, and
have spoken lying words in my name,
which I have NOT commanded them; even I know, and am a witness, saith the Lord. Je.29:23 </font>
Both Amos 5-8 and Isaiah 5 show that the musical festivals starved the people for the Words of God.
<font color=red>The instruments also of the churl are evil: he deviseth wicked DEVICES to destroy the poor with LYING words, even when the needy speaketh right. Isa 32:7 </font>
Zechariah prophesies of Messiah: his name is Jehovah- Saves. After He comes anyone who PROPHESIES in the sense of singing, playing and dancing will be EXECUTED by his own parents. The "prophesying" children after Pentecost was a MARK: anyone who did this charismatic practice AFTER that would be MARKED as a pagan. Paul identifies the MAD WOMEN in 1 Cor 11f
- <font color=blue>And the Lord said unto me, Take unto thee yet the instruments of a foolish (vile) shepherd. Zech 11:15
- Instruments (h3627) kel-ee'; from 3615; something prepared, i. e. any apparatus (as an implement, utensil, dress, vessel or weapon): - armour ([-bearee]), artillery, bag, carriage, / furnish, furniture, instrument, jewel, that is made of, one from another, that which pertaineth, pot, / psaltery, sack, stuff, thing, tool, vessel, ware, weapon, / whatsoever.
which shall not visit those that be cut off,
neither shall seek the young one,
nor heal that that is broken,
nor feed that that standeth still:
but he shall eat the flesh of the fat, and tear their claws [cloven hooves] in pieces. Zech 11:16
Woe to the IDOL SHEPHERD that leaveth the flock the sword shall be upon his arm,
and upon his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened. Zech 11:17 </font>
- <font color=blue>I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep. John 10:11
But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not,
seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth:
and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep. John 10:12</font>
<font color=red>He deviseth wicked devices to destroy the poor with lying words, even when the needy speaketh right. </font>
- <font color>For I know your manifold transgressions and your mighty sins: they afflict the just, they take a bribe, and they turn aside the poor in the gate from their right. Am.5:12
Take thou away from me the noise of thy songs; for I will not hear the melody of thy viols. Amos 5:23
That we may buy the poor for silver, and the needy for a pair of shoes; yea, and sell the refuse of the wheat? Am.8:6
And I will turn your feasts into mourning, and all your songs into lamentation; and I will bring up sackcloth upon all loins, and baldness upon every head; and I will make it as the mourning of an only son, and the end thereof as a bitter day. Amos 8:10
Behold, the days come, saith the Lord God, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the Lord: Amos 8:11</font>
the multitude of the city shall be left;
the forts and towers shall be for dens for ever,
a joy of wild asses, a pasture of flocks; Isa 32:14
Until the spirit be poured upon us from on high, and the wilderness be a fruitful field, and the fruitful field be counted for a forest. Isa 32:15 </font>
Too bad you can procure a PhDuh, still bleeding sheep skin from a ONCE Christian college now STOLEN and filled with wild asses who don't have a clue to the fact that God is making a LAUGHINGSTOCK just as He did the musical idolaters at Mount Sinai.
John Calvin denied the clergy which was defended on the basis of the LAW OF MOSES, asks with feeling:
<font color=blue>"Why should the plowing oxen STARVE and the lazy ASSES be fed?"</font>
I await ANY pseudo-Christian college's response.