August 16th, 2013, 4:51 am #21

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]A-Won,

The smiley image is good medicine.

Be reminded of Ken's engineering background and Donnie's IT programming/analysis experience. Being thorough, detailed, precise and accurate in logic flow can often eliminate anomalies. So, the reader's patience may be necessary at times. [/color]

A-Won
A-Won

August 16th, 2013, 1:21 pm #22

Donnie, I worked for many years as a hardware tech with the software guys. I know all about the world of "reboot" to correct a logic problem. Could that explain the multiple "Holy Spirit" threads?

I also worked as a avionics tech on the early Aim-9 Sidewinder program. I recall one engineer that was so full of "hot air" that he had to be reassigned due to his heat signature interfering with the guidance system of the Sidewinders.

Now I am just having a little fun, everyone have a great weekend.

A-Won
A-Won

August 16th, 2013, 1:54 pm #23

The grouping of 1-in-3 or 3-in-1 is THEOLOGY Neither exists except as the trinity is defined in the beginning

Thought and Breath and Word

The One God thinks, breathes and speaks: He speaks His Own Words. They are begotten by Him and therefore they are His Son.

There is ONE GOD (theos)

And there is ONE LORD [Kurios] and Mediator: He is the MAN Jesus whom God MADE to be both Lord and Christ.

In the flesh Jesus was the ONE IMAGE as the antithesis of the always-pagan father, mother (spirit) and son.

In His glorified State Jesus of Nazareth ceased to be the WORD of God as audible and visible, and is now the Holy Spirit or MIND of God.

If you need to JAM another Spirit People between the FATHER and SON then John calls you ANTICHRIST.

When John speaks of Father and Son he follows the PATTERN of all of the Epistles which omit "The Holy Spirit" when Christ had guided the Apostles into all truth.

You deny that Jesus as Lord "made the partial prophets more certain" and thereafter the salutations RECOGNIZES

The One God the Father
And Jesus Christ as His SON

Inserting a SPIRIT person in these concluding letters would indicate that Jesus as Comforter had NOT commpleted THAT WHICH IS PERFECT. Perfection came when EACH eye-- and ear-- witness of the resurrected Jesus "left a memory" for everyone else.

The WORD is THE SPIRIT, the double-edged-sword as the only power in this post-direct operation period.

There is ONE and ONE and not 3-in-1 which is an antichrist graven image.
I believe Jesus explained "the three yet one" very well. A singular name with three parts. Yes, yes indeed.

The Great Commission

16 Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18 Then Jesus came to them and said, All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.

August 16th, 2013, 3:03 pm #24

Donnie, I worked for many years as a hardware tech with the software guys. I know all about the world of "reboot" to correct a logic problem. Could that explain the multiple "Holy Spirit" threads?

I also worked as a avionics tech on the early Aim-9 Sidewinder program. I recall one engineer that was so full of "hot air" that he had to be reassigned due to his heat signature interfering with the guidance system of the Sidewinders.

Now I am just having a little fun, everyone have a great weekend.
And my first project was Sidewinder-Vacuum Tube Style.

August 16th, 2013, 3:21 pm #25

I believe Jesus explained "the three yet one" very well. A singular name with three parts. Yes, yes indeed.

The Great Commission

16 Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18 Then Jesus came to them and said, All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.
ONLY Christians with A holy spirit can understand this.

Acts 4:8 Then Peter, filled with the Holy Ghost, said unto them,
<font color="#FFFFFF">.....
Ye rulers of the people, and elders of Israel,
Acts 4:9 If we this day be examined of the good deed done to the impotent man,
.....by what means he is made whole;
Acts 4:10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel,
.....that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth,
.....whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead,
.....even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.
Acts 4:11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders,
.....which is become the head of the corner.
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other:
.....for there is none other name under heaven given among men,
.....whereby we must be saved.

Back to reading.</font>

Bill
Bill

August 16th, 2013, 3:29 pm #26

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Bill,

Please stop stating the Trinity Creed and using the Creed's statement to validate the Creed itself. We all know that, and that's what we are discussing.

Your pattern of logical defense has been to quote the Creed whenever you are VERY incapable of answering numerous questions I have posed.

So far, you have not presented one iota of evidence or proof from the Bible that the Creed is scriptural. It is man-made.

So, here's another chance. Please answer the three (3)[/color] questions I asked you in the preceding post. SPECIFIC ANSWERS, please.

Not: "eternal salvation hangs on...." NOT: "DOES NOT MATTER." As that would be a response from a Scripture-illiterate. Otherwise, let us think that you are biblical scholar.
Donnie, when Christians see "Father, Son, and Holy Spirit" written simply as such, it is natural for them to manifest a positive reaction with thoughts of heaven, trust, holiness, goodness, etc. Yet when YOU see Father, Son, and Holy Spirit written as such, your reaction is ironically NEGATIVE. Your attitude runs like this: "No, no, that's the TRINITY! Foul! Pagan! Catholic!"

If you believe in the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, as you say you do, then I advise you to STOP reacting negatively whenever you see Father, Son, and Holy Spirit written back-to-back like that, for they are written in the New Testament that way and in that order. As I said before, if "Trinity" is an abominable term for you, then don't use it and cast if from your mind. Therefore, don't let your bias give others the wrong impression by reacting negatively to that which you otherwise profess to believe.

A-Won
A-Won

August 16th, 2013, 5:32 pm #27

If you want to follow this it will be without dogs chasing tails. We have said that God gives us A holy spirit or BAPTISM NOW SAVES US when we request A good conscience, consciousness or a CO-perception of the World. Jesus refused to speak to the Scribes and Pharisees (speakers, singers, players, writers as hypocrites) without a parable. Jesus HIDES the mysteries or the SPIRIT in plain TEXT. Since 'doctors of the Law take away the key to knowledge' there is no way that anyone "seeing godliness as a means of financial gain" or just occupation can grasp evening the meaning of SPIRIT. Since the once-Christian BIBLE colleges have switched to THEOLOGY (right up there with Phrenology and Astrology) there has been a BRUTAL attack on anyone who will not take the MARK and either Confirm or Conform to the heresy (sectarianism) of making A School of Christ into "a theater for holy entertainment" as its Purpose Driven abandonment.

Donnie, I think a trouble ticket needs to be submitted to Network54. The sequencer of posted messages is not working correctly. My Great Commission post should have been just below Ken's 3-in-1 post.

Thanks

August 17th, 2013, 3:25 am #28

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]I'll take a look and explain. Sometimes I use a ruler or marker to check the alignment. Any and all immediate responses to the preceding post are indented by 2 or 3 characters.

It is often difficult to determine the post that Dave Fields is responding to because he does not click the "Respond to this message" button.[/color]

August 17th, 2013, 3:31 am #29

I probably posted before approving!

August 17th, 2013, 4:25 am #30

Donnie, I think a trouble ticket needs to be submitted to Network54. The sequencer of posted messages is not working correctly. My Great Commission post should have been just below Ken's 3-in-1 post.

Thanks
[color=#0000FF" size="3" face="times]It looks like the sequencer is doing its thing correctly. Your "Great Commission" post was in the right sequence. Here's the order:

-- Ken: 3-in-1 post (August 15 2013, 9:54 PM)
-- -- A-Won: Thanks for keeping them short (August 15 2013, 11:51 PM)
-- -- -- Donnie: Logic eliminates anomalies (August 16 2013, 12:51 AM)
-- -- -- -- A-Won: Logic problem ... multiple H.S. threads (August 16 2013, 9:21 AM)
-- -- -- -- -- Ken's first project ... vacuum (August 16 2013, 11:03 AM)
-- -- A-Won: The Great Commission (August 16 2013, 9:54 AM)

Me thinks the sequence is correct.

Thanks for the observation.[/color]