Ken Sublett is a fake person

Ken Sublett is a fake person

Charlton Rhinehart
Charlton Rhinehart

July 10th, 2011, 2:28 am #1

This Ken Sublett guy appears to be a fake commenter just rambling throwing in an occasional conservative comment trying to make this site look bad. You can go to his website and see his same rambling nonsense at piney.com. I have seen him use the same picture to show different pointless aspects of off subject things. I think it shows the extent some people will go to in order to push Satan's agenda and try to stop those looking to correct the Church. Don't be fooled!

July 10th, 2011, 3:25 am #2

Here is the scoop:

When I work day and night destroying my 80 year old eyes, I put my data or picture in my files. If I need it again I just use it over and over.

It's kinda like this: I have all of the alphabet on my computer: If I need an A I just use the same one over and over. Wouldn't I be pretty silly if I went to the same library or musuem to get the same stuff each time I need it? I hope you can profit from this.

You will notice a new search engine on my home page and will be added to others: if you need to define a word, a person, place, thing, document or Biblical text with research notes added in just give it a try. Try looking up "Fake" or "Satan".

See what I mean?
Last edited by Ken.Sublett on July 13th, 2011, 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Charlton Rhinehart
Charlton Rhinehart

July 10th, 2011, 3:53 am #3

So now your name is anonymous?

July 11th, 2011, 1:16 am #4

[color=#0000FF" size="3" face="times]Charlton, is that your best rebuttal?

Here's an experiment for you: try responding to this particular post by not filling in "Your Name" -- and see if your name is still "Charlton." Remember, though, that after you've done this, you will not be able to change it back to your real name.

Consider yourself fortunate that Ken gave you the benefit and approved your post. This forum is normally reserved for churches whose members are given the right to express their own experiences and observations about a given congregation. Ken Sublett is not a church or congregation, didn't you know that?

If you really have the desire to study Ken as an individual, perhaps "Sunday School in Exile" is the more appropriate forum to expose his teachings, as well as yours.

Let's compare your teachings and beliefs with Ken's. Fair enough?[/color]

Dave
Dave

July 11th, 2011, 2:22 am #5

This Ken Sublett guy appears to be a fake commenter just rambling throwing in an occasional conservative comment trying to make this site look bad. You can go to his website and see his same rambling nonsense at piney.com. I have seen him use the same picture to show different pointless aspects of off subject things. I think it shows the extent some people will go to in order to push Satan's agenda and try to stop those looking to correct the Church. Don't be fooled!
Donnie,
As many immature responses that you have given, both here and faithsite, who are you to respond to this person in this manner?

July 11th, 2011, 6:56 am #6

[color=#0000FF" size="3" face="times]It is a realistic answer, Dave.

I think it's happened to you a few times before -- that when you don't fill in "Your Name," it automatically fills in "Anonymous." Try it for the fun of it. See what happens. The network will not fill in "Dave" for you.

You do have a mature excuse -- that when some message is too deep for your understanding or doesn't agree with your mindset, you call it "immature." [/color]

Charlton
Charlton

July 13th, 2011, 1:49 am #7

Well he seems to fill in his name just fine on everything else he writes. Chances are we are on the same side over all, though he certianly says a lot of things I wouldn't. But really I can't figure out what Ken believes because he is so long winded and off subject most the time. It should be obvious, everyone responds to him telling him that. I supose I was wrong about him being fake. I will say that this website has great potential to help expose churches that are being misled. But because no one can discuss whats going on without being overloaded by Ken's comments it ruins the site. Let the people that has attended that church comment, foolishness will expose it's self without you rambiling on and on about it. And don't be so hostile, (Donnie too) I'm sure you talk with a lot of rude people, but you all came back awfully rude awfully quick. Again good site, but keep your responses short, don't assume everyone wants an argument, and don't think you have to comment on everything.

July 13th, 2011, 3:35 am #8

Tell me about the name?

Now, I am going to let you in on a secret: I do research on topics and post them. If you don't read it the first time it will get longer. I have the purpose driven drive to make sure that when all of the discorders get to the gates they will not say they didn't know.

Now, if you take all of the once-Christian colleges which have become liberal arts universities turning out liberal artists, and all of the fake sermon outlines you hear filled in and all of the error-teaching, female-making songs you hear how can you say I am long winded. You have to go to Piney.com to find links or gates to the resources no doctor of the law has access too.

And finally, since I am about out of wind, I am not your average chatty cathy: if you read it that's fine. If you don't, that's fine. I began drifting faster downward when I hit 80, and I intend to get in my licks.

When I post I am off somewhere else: I post raw data and you decide what it means to you. You probably have trouble finding the plot in a dictionary?

Dave
Dave

July 13th, 2011, 12:48 pm #9

Charlton,
Maybe your comment helped. At least Ken's comments were to the point and not three pages in length about art, Greek folklore, and everything else but the subject.

Andrew
Andrew

August 11th, 2011, 10:34 pm #10

Whether Ken Sublett is a real person or not, here is what I've observed as I've amused myself over the years with the Pharisaical narrow-mindedness of those who regularly post on this site:

1. Mr. Sublett and his cronies regularly take Scripture out of context.
2. Rambling, babbling tangents are a given here.
3. It is doubtful that neither Mr. Sublett nor his cronies have ever set foot in the congregations that they regularly bash here (Madison, Smith Springs, Vultee, etc.).
4. Responses to posts that do not agree with Mr. Sublett will be sarcastic, mean-spirited, hateful, and insulting.
5. Mr. Sublett and his followers have a warped agenda and a message that is neither uplifting nor caring, but filled with bitterness and venom.
6. This website is a vehicle for creating division, rather than unity.
7. Rather than offer answers or suggestions to help correct perceived "problems" in congregations, those who post regularly on this site prefer to scrutnize, criticize, and condemn.
8. Love, joy, peace, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control do not exist on this site.