Judgment and Burning: Amos Prophet-Paul Fulfilled

September 7th, 2015, 5:01 pm #1

The "You Ever Wonder Thread" has suggested a New Thread: When I add a thread I will eleminate two or three of mine with no doctrinal content. I will remove my posts to this thread.

Dave suggests that Ken, your following statement speaks volume for where your heart is when you say..."His SPIRIT is the only reality of Jesus and as SON will give up His Throne when His mission of "Judgement and a world reserved for fire" has been finished."

Luke 19:10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

I do not hold to another man's blasphemy which states that the mission of Jesus was that of "judgment and a world reserved for fire."

1 John 4:16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

God is about LOVE....not hate and fire.
Let no man con you. God is Love.
He will judge and wants men to love as He does. DO NOT believe the lie of man that tells you about a God that wants this world to be reserved for fire. He wishes all men to be saved. For any man to say that God is about fire and damnation, they do not speak the Truth. Watch out for the wolves among the sheep. You can tell a man by his actions and WORDS. It all comes out sooner or later.

2Pet. 3:5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the WORD of God the heavens were of old, and the earth [fruitful places] STANDING OUT of the water and in the water:
2Pet. 3:6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished

2Pet. 3:7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto [against?] fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

The Little Flock is added to the church as an UNBRELLICUM or SAFE HOUSE. They are reserved FROM the FIRES which are the doom for those who lie to God and about God: This is the WORLD as opposed to those called OUT of the World. Jesus doesn't pray for the WORLD.

Decades after His Death Paul said that "there is one mediator between God and MAN, the MAN Jesus Christ. This makes several points:

First: The Mediator is a MAN or Aner 435. ajnh/r aner, an´-ayr; a primary word (compare 444 Anthropos); a man (properly as an individual male): — fellow, husband, man, sir.

Second Women or strange men claimed to be mediators because of their theatrics and abnormality.

Third Both men and women were to be sedentary and silent other than the commanded man to PREACH the Word by READING the Word.

Fourth The One-Piece pattern for the assembly from the wilderness onward silenced man or machine "So that we might all be saved or SAFE and Come to a knowledge of THE TRUTH." The Truth is the Logos as the Regulative Principle outlawing all PERFORMING roles.

FifthIn all of the "silence" passages the emphasis was on the female who from the "tripple-goddess" onward DID exercise authority, authentia which was "erotic and murderous" because she and her male counterparts were SELF-AUTHORING. Jesus said that the Jews were SONS OF THE DEVIL because they SPOKE ON THEIR own. The Spirit of Christ disqualified them in Isaiah 58.

http://www.piney.com/Isaiah.58.html

Last edited by Ken.Sublett on October 8th, 2015, 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

September 7th, 2015, 8:52 pm #2

We don't have to "judge" Scripture and grind it into fodder to feed the goats while the sheep starve. A disciple PREACHES the WORD by READING the Word, Logos or Reglative principle. Reviewing Edward Fudge's full basket of proof texts, we have noted that it may not not matter HOW LONG is forever and forever: the fact is that burning is most often connected with people who use instrumental sounds (noises) purpose driven in recorded history as to make the lambs dumb before the slaughter. We shouldn't worry too much about HOW LONG but for whom hell or the lake of fire is prepared.

Much of the evidence seems to prove that just MAKING NOISE when Jesus as the only Rabbi comes to teach is the sin beyond redemption, but that the invasion of the Scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites identified as "rhetoricians, singers or instrument players" is the PROOF as in Revelation 18 that both the CRAFTSMEN and the LAMPS (seven spirits OF knowledge) as the Lampstand are removed at the same time. Their MARK (Cain's means a musical note) proves that they are SORCERERS who HAD once deceived the whole world. That is why Jesus came to seek and save the lost spirits God the Father had given him: a church institution beyond that educational and sorting goal is not Christian because Christ did not authorize it and indeed condemned it.

The Baptism (overwhelming) of Spirit [WIND] and FIRE are signs and methods of sifting out the RACE OF VIPERS as chaff to be burned. How long? Can't care.

Last edited by Ken.Sublett on September 7th, 2015, 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

September 8th, 2015, 1:08 am #3

The "You Ever Wonder Thread" has suggested a New Thread: When I add a thread I will eleminate two or three of mine with no doctrinal content. I will remove my posts to this thread.

Dave suggests that Ken, your following statement speaks volume for where your heart is when you say..."His SPIRIT is the only reality of Jesus and as SON will give up His Throne when His mission of "Judgement and a world reserved for fire" has been finished."

I do not hold to another man's blasphemy which states that the mission of Jesus was that of "judgment and a world reserved for fire."

1 John 4:16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

He will judge and wants men to love as He does. DO NOT believe the lie of man that tells you about a God that wants this world to be reserved for fire. He wishes all men to be saved. For any man to say that God is about fire and damnation, they do not speak the Truth. Watch out for the wolves among the sheep. You can tell a man by his actions and WORDS. It all comes out sooner or later.

2Pet. 3:5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the WORD of God the heavens were of old, and the earth [fruitful places] STANDING OUT of the water and in the water:
2Pet. 3:6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished

2Pet. 3:7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto [against?] fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

The Little Flock is added to the church as an UNBRELLICUM or SAFE HOUSE. They are reserved FROM the FIRES which are the doom for those who lie to God and about God: This is the WORLD as opposed to those called OUT of the World. Jesus doesn't pray for the WORLD.

Decades after His Death Paul said that "there is one mediator between God and MAN, the MAN Jesus Christ. This makes several points:

First: The Mediator is a MAN or Aner 435. ajnh/r aner, an´-ayr; a primary word (compare 444 Anthropos); a man (properly as an individual male): — fellow, husband, man, sir.

Second Women or strange men claimed to be mediators because of their theatrics and abnormality.

Third Both men and women were to be sedentary and silent other than the commanded man to PREACH the Word by READING the Word.

Fourth The One-Piece pattern for the assembly from the wilderness onward silenced man or machine "So that we might all be saved or SAFE and Come to a knowledge of THE TRUTH." The Truth is the Logos as the Regulative Principle outlawing all PERFORMING roles.

FifthIn all of the "silence" passages the emphasis was on the female who from the "tripple-goddess" onward DID exercise authority, authentia which was "erotic and murderous" because she and her male counterparts were SELF-AUTHORING. Jesus said that the Jews were SONS OF THE DEVIL because they SPOKE ON THEIR own. The Spirit of Christ disqualified them in Isaiah 58.

Jesus warned against the scams saying "we have the kingdom over here and WE have lots of works for you to do and God wants you to tithe and offer for me." He said that the kingdom is within us and does not come with observation meaning religious performances claiming that they are for God or to lead you into a god's presence." Sabbath or PAUO in Greek never meant a day of "worship" in the sense of a hired staff OFFERING you several venues to fit your preference. REST is defined as just ONCE out of 7 work days. Rest is the time to COOL OFF removed from the laded burdens or burden laders. Godly Jews were quarantined FROM the temple to their isolated villages where the only activity was to READ and REHEARSE the Word of God. Rest includes SCHOOL words and that is the "one piece pattern" in the whole New Testament because the Lord's supper preached the DEATH of Jesus and that conditioned everyone to be silent and reverent while the Word of God was read and even memorized. The word, Logos or Regulative Principle outlaws rhetoric, singing, playing instruments or any BODY WORKOUT.

For those who do not bow before God in reverence and godly fear GOD IS A CONSUMING FIRE. and it appears that God lets people consume themselves with their own breath (spirit of burning)

Is. 4:5 And the LORD will create upon every dwelling place of mount Zion, and upon her assemblies, a cloud and smoke by day, and the shining of a flaming fire by night: for upon all the glory shall be a defence.

September 8th, 2015, 4:22 pm #4

Holy Scripture is defined by the Prophets by the Spirit OF Christ and the Apostles as eye-- and ear-- witnesses of the MAN Jesus of Nazareth certifying these prophecies. That constitutes the ONLY resource for edifying, building or EDUCATING a Church of Christ which assembles as SYNAGOGUE which is a Word of God Only School of the Word: Disciples of Christ do not attend "worship OFFERINGS" by hired rhetoricians, singers or instrument players: Jesus and the literature marks these as THE meaning of a hypocriite.

We have looked at Isaiah 4 which identifies the SPIRIT OF JUDGMENT AND SPIRIT OF BURNING. Revelatin does not say that they are cast alive into the lake of fire for making vocal or instrumental noises (outlawed for the church in the wilderness). The message seems clear that Jesus visits for the last time and ejects all religious craftsmen including speakers, singers and instrument players because JESUS HAS JOHN SAY that they HAD ONCE deceived the whole world. Jesus DID "cast out like dung" the female minstrels or "worship team" PROVING that He does not need nor will He tolerate them.

That is why Jesus SENDS only those who teach others to observe ONLY what Christ has commanded in the prophets and apostles. If Rick Atchley and the "progressives" say that the burning of GOATS to stop the burning of infants is what "a" spirit commanded him to impose or be disobedient.

Jesus said that He was not OF the World and He spoke the Word, Logos or Regulative principle and religionists MURDERED Him. He told the apostles if THEY were united and speak what HE commanded to be taught then THEY would be hated by the WORLD. The World Order is the ecumenical or the kingdom of Satan.

Jumping to Hebrews 12 the Prophetic Types are CERTIFIED by the Apostles who never organized a "worship service or operation" which is defined as a lying wonder. History notes that the apostles and elders fulfilled the DEFINITION of a presbyter and kerusso as a HERALD and went out and obeyed the command to GO OUT.

First, it is important that the writer jumps back to the instrumental-trinitarian "play" at Mount Sinai which was a sin beyond redemption and is the PATTERN of the Body-worship replaces "giving attendance to the Word" as the ONLY meaning of worship. WE listen to God.

September 9th, 2015, 3:01 am #5

The same passage looking at the Latin words and literature: It is not possible to see the ekklesia (church) in assembly (synagogue) as a large, staffed institution spending the week and collecting money to decide what kind of WORSHIP EXPERIENCE THEY WILL OFFER. This is a strong delusion marked by lying wonders meaning rhetoric, singing, playing instruments claiming that it was OWED or OFFERED to God claiming that the audience would connect with God in some way. It is not possible for the world, masses or the ecumenical to be IGNORANT so the "unity in diversity" deception has Christ gifting APT elders. Their first duty to make speaking the word possible to silence or excise the cunning craftsmen or SOPHISTS meaning performance speakers, singers or instrument players. Even simple simon knew that these were to "make the lambs dumb before the slaughter" so they could question FROM WHOM do you have the authority to infiltrate and dominate a body for your own cult-like power, fame and profit.

The Latin take:

<font face="arial" size="4">Notice that Jesus said that the kingdom is within us and does not come with observation: that means RELIGIOUS OPERATIONS visible and audible and sold claiming that Jesus is going to be there. That is the strong delusion which the whole world has fallen into.

Paul said that He did not corrupt the WORD (regulative principle) meaning selling learning at retail also applied to prostitutes.
</font>

September 9th, 2015, 4:06 pm #6

We are aware that Hebrew, Greek and Latin word definitions and pagan religious practices always connect making INSTRUMENTAL NOISE and the Cause or Mark of BURNING may not inhere in Biblical statements. However, unless one can EXCLUDE that music-means-burning as punishment, it is reckless to do Purpose Driving Discord claiming that "a" spirit spoke to Rick Atchley and a few who claim his PATTERN when there is no command, example or remote inference of God VIOLATING the REST brought by Jesus to call people into IMPURE religion or Threskia

Gregory Nazianzen

http://www.piney.com/Gregory.Nazianzen.Or.XXXIX.html

"Nor are these Thracian orgies, from which the word Worship (threskia) is said to be derived; nor rites and mysteries of Orpheus, whom the Greeks admired so much for his wisdom that they devised for him a lyre which draws all things by its music.

"Singing served as a means of inducing ecstatic prophecy (speaking in tongues).Thus the essential relationship between music and prophecy can be clearly seen.

This relationship also explains why the expression for "making music" and "prophesying" was often identical in the ancient tongues. origen contra celsum 8.67.

The Hebrew word Naba signifies not only "to prophesy" but also "to make music." (Quasten, Johannes, Music and Worship in Pagan and Christian Antiquity, p. 39)

This religious "prophesying with instruments" of Miriam and the Levites is used of soothsaying-sorcery. Then and now these musical prophesiers were Hierophants, demons who were the MEDIATORS replaed by Jesus the man.

when PURE religion is defined:

James 1:26 If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man’s religion is vain.
James 1:27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.
James 2:1 My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons.

The kingdom does not come with observation meaning "religious observations" which are defined as lying wonders and impure religion. Christ in Isaiah says of the SCHOOL OF CHRIST IF THEY DO NOT SPEAK THE WORD THERE IS NO LIGHT IN THEM.

Again, Jesus said that God HIDES from the wise or Sophists defined as "speakers, singers and instrument players." You cannot add WORKS trying to fill the lamb's life 24/7 without the "little flock" or "mikros" understanding that you are selling wined water. Don't get fooled that the world or the ECUMENICAL love to have it so because they are of the "kingdom of Satan" who loves to slander godly people.

September 10th, 2015, 1:08 am #7

I don't want to bore you!! That's a lie because repeating will never get the job done. Jesus Christ is the Holy (wholly) Spirit ruler over His kingdom the Church. Jesus and others never preached just the Gospel of the seven ones: He preached the gospel of the Kingdom. He gifted APT elders who as a MARK or seal will cast out the cunning craftsmen or Sophists: Jesus identified them as hypocrites for hire. The reason they are to be ejected is not that they are consumed with error: Paul said that they LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE.

Rick Atchley handled by David Faust of the NACC was one of the first to claim that "a" spirit spoke to him in the middle of a sermon that the Jacob-cursed and God-Abandoned Levites were his PATTERN for venturing to sow historic discord by introducing what he calls "Instrumental Praise." Paul called them lifeless instruments or carnal weapons.

I do not doubt Rick Atchley and what they call the Abilene Kingdom when they claim that "a" spirit spoke to them: the only PERSONIFIED Spirit is called Abaddon or Apollon. He is the Leader of the Muses or his musical worship team. The Muses are--to readers of the Classics--the LOCUSTS.

Because the Jews invented the Holocaust of innocent animals and young children, the SOUNDS of God driving His enemies into hell or the lake of fire will be wind, string and percussion instruments.

September 12th, 2015, 6:58 pm #8

Magog, Rosh = Russia and the former Soviet republics
Persia = Iran
Cush = Sudan, Ethiopia, and Possibly Eritrea
Put = Libya, Algeria, and Tunisa
Gomer, Meshech, and Tubal = Turkey (and possibly Germany and Austria)
Beth-togarmah = Turkey, Armenia, Turkish-speaking people of Asia Minor & Central Asia

I am not a prophet nor the son of a prophet but Churches of Christ at the appointed year 2,000 are under attack of historical proportions: they boast about "infiltrating and diverting your congregation to turn it into a theater for holy entertainment. That's prophesied and it is called whistling in a cemetery at midnight.

Gog, Thus saith the Lord GOD; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it?

Eze 38:15 And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army:

Equus , C. The Trojan horse, Verg. A. 2, 112 sq. 2. Trop., of a secret conspiracy, Cic. Mur. 37, 78.— Homeric halos hippos, a ship,

Eze 38:16 And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes.

Eze 38:17 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Art thou he of whom I have spoken in old time by my servants the prophets of Israel, which prophesied in those days many years that I would bring thee against them?

Eze 38:18 And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, that my fury shall come up in my face.

Eze 38:19 For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;

Eze 38:20 So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at my presence, and the mountains [HAR] shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.

Eze 38:21 And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, saith the Lord GOD: every man's sword shall be against his BROTHER.

glădĭus (g). [select] Ignem gladio scrutare, stir the fire with a sword (= pur makhaira skaleuein, Pythag. ap. Diog. Laert. 8, 17), Hor. S. 2, 3, 276.—
(d). [select] Gladium alicui dare qui se occidat, to give one the means of ruining himself, Plaut. Trin. 1, 2, 92.—

Eze 38:22 And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, <font color="#FF0000">and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.

This may require atomic warfare at Har-Megeddo.

Revelation 18 speaks of the religious WING as antiChrist: ALL craftsmen, singers, instrument players, millers-grinders-prostitutes will be CAST ALIVE INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE.

Eze 38:23 Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the LORD.

</font>
Last edited by Ken.Sublett on September 12th, 2015, 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

September 13th, 2015, 2:43 am #9

You remember the book THE SECOND INCARNATION? Well Plato said that "Cowards are turned into women in their second incarnation." Is that spooky or what.

Rubel Shelly: "To get out of the (computer) traps, we need to revive the time-honored Aztec custom of cyclical destruction [by fire] and renewal.

But we'd need a much smaller Sun Calendar because our 'end-of-the-world' cycles should run five years, max." (Rubel Shelley - Randy Harris, Second Incarnation, p. 243)

Rom. 15:3 For even Christ pleased not himself; but, as it is written, The reproaches [oneidizo repraoch], of them that reproached thee fell on me.

The SELF pleasure outlawed in verse 1 INCLUDES all of the performing and musical or hypocritic acts which hindered "using one mind and one mouth" to "speak that which is written for our learning or SCRIPTURE for our comfort." Those are the PURPOSES of a Christ-centered assembly.

In Hebrew defining perhaps the stripping and musically mocking Jesus repraoches are:

h2778. charaph, khaw-raf´; a primitive root; to pull off, i.e. (by implication) to expose (as by stripping); specifically, to betroth (as if a surrender)

The opinion of Church Fathers is that as the universal token of domination Jesus the enemy was sodomized before death.

Dave
Dave

September 16th, 2015, 12:47 am #10

It is time to worry when you answer yourself, right Ken?