Jesus didn't create Black Holes

Jesus didn't create Black Holes

May 24th, 2016, 6:12 pm #1

Posts seem to get FLOODED out just as prophesied so I will post a thread with some BLACK TEXT on BROWN PAPER.

MOST of the New-Age-Trinitarians birthed by John Mark Hicks and others. They are hired because they are Doctors of the Law.

Luke 11:40 Ye fools, did not he that made that which is without make that which is within also?
Luke 11:41 But rather give alms of such things as ye have; and, behold, all things are clean unto you.

Get it? The Scribes and Pharisees--speakers, singers or instrument players replacing MINISTERS insist that the wiidow's give THEM tithes and offerings so they can live in style as hypocrites. Religious operatives were always called PARASITES and HYPOCRITES define the sacrificial priest who "lifted them up to cut their throats" while the parasites "made them dumb before the slaughter."

11:49 Therefore also said the wisdom of God, I will send them prophets and apostles, and some of them they shall slay and persecute:
Luke 11:50 That the blood of all the prophets, which was shed from the foundation of the world, may be required of this generation;
Luke 11:51 From the blood of Abel unto the blood of Zacharias, which perished between the altar and the temple: verily I say unto you, It shall be required of this generation.
Luke 11:52 Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.

The trinitarians who deny the ONE GOD THE FATHER and ONE LORD, the Man Jesus of Nazareth are called antichrists by John.

created in righteousness and true holiness.
Col. 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

People just cannot grasp that Jesus is not CREATOR of each ice crystal on Pluto: the word is:

Ektinō i^, fut. -teisō: aor. 1 exeteisa: pay off, pay in full “kharitas patrōas
ktizō , people a country, build houses and cities in it, stablish his worship,
produce, create, bring into being, bring about, teleutēn

Meaning patrōos , A .of or from one's father, coming or inherited from him, skēptron, patrōos, as expressing patrimonial possession, from patrios as expressing hereditary manners, customs, institutions ;
skēptron, 2. as a symbol of royalty, kingly power, II. staff or baton, esp. as the badge of command, sceptre: in Hom. borne by kings and chiefs, and transmitted from father to son

Jesus is the foundation and perfecter of the Kingdom Promised by His Father. The NEW creation is His kingdom which does not come with religious OBSERVATIONS but is within us so that YOU cannot see or hear ME worshipping God in MY SPIRIT (a place) and not paying Tithes and Offerings to Scribes and Pharisees who still boast that they are MINISTERING by the ACT (legalism) of laying by in store.

FIRE is justified and just because only those OF THE WORLD or autochthonous would lie about the Word of God. The FAITH was that these were the SEED OF THE SERPENT.

Jude 4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying
<font color="#FFFFFF">.....
the ONLY Lord-God,
.....AND
.....our Lord Jesus Christ.

Col. 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Musical Instruments and performers are always parsed to enchantment or SORCERY (Revelation 18) and the sounds are always the MARKS of God driving His enemies into HELL or the LAKE OF FIRE.

http://www.piney.com/Isa30LXX.html

These are the revelation by the Spirit OF Christ and self-speakers and replacing "that which is written for our learning" are called ANGELS OF LIGHT or BLIGHT.

The REST or School of Christ is defined by the Spirit OF Christ both inclusively and exclusively in the PROPHETS: Scribes and Pharisees who TAKE ALMS and perform as speakers, singers or instrument players are the KILLERS of the Prophets by using Duct Tape on the Words of Jesus and the Apostles. That's fine says Jude speaking of Mount Sinai and the Book of Enoch says that they are PURPOSE DRIVEN: they have to be finally declared as DEFUNCT SPIRITS so that Hermes or KAIROS has come to conduct them to the Netherworld.

</font>