Jason Shepherd false Shepherd at Madison Part A

October 20th, 2013, 7:00 pm #1

Jason Shepherds CREED--since he is the FRONT MAN--carrying out the CONTRACT will be examined here.

http://www.piney.com/Jason.Shepherd.Mad ... ch.of.html

Since they volunteered to fall into Strong Delusions each of their CREED ARTICLES must be a deliberate ANTI-Christian path because no Disciple of Christ could ever make such terminal confessions.

Whatever evil lurks at the bottom of the snake pit, Jason Shepherd has been the false leaders preparing the youth and is the FRONT for elders turned WOLVES craunching the bones of the flock they have invaded.

The Fullness of the GODHEAD does not mean that God has three HEADS or in the words of LU and John Mark Hicks, three centers of consciousness. Having God (Theos) or Jesus Lord (Kurios) dwell IN use is conditioned on our being filled with divine influence marked by Keeping the WORDS Jesus spoke from GOD. In the same sense WE dwell in Father-Son to the extent we keep God's commandments (John 14).

The PAGAN Godhead had many family members and the MEANING and mark is that they will be filled with Enthus-O-Mania or having the "gods" take control of their body while they sing or do anything but examine yourself during the Lord's Supper.

Last edited by Ken.Sublett on October 20th, 2013, 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

October 21st, 2013, 4:35 pm #2

When you go "Word Mining" it is easy to loose the point. The point is that Jason Shepherd. Even if you have all of the Phds from a LU or ACU you are conditioned not to go beyond proof texts and never tracing out how words were used by Paul and others.

The word for GODHEAD was the PAGAN THESIS of trinities or families of God specificially identified by the ENTHUSIASM of their religious worshipers.

As ANTITHESIS, Jesus is NOT the pagan godheadS nor is He said to be God other than God's speaker or LOGOS. The fullness or Divine Nature instead dwells in Jesus and in all believers who are baptized to receive A new, holy spirit. One filled with the nature of God does not, cannot ever never think of God as an object to be appeased or controlled by Rhetoric and Music which was always known to be Satan's CONTROL lifeless instruments or carnal weapons. The FEELING they plan to induce and lie about is that of Apollyon the leader of the Muses. The arousal SILENCES the spiritual or mental nature and therefore music was always called soothsaying or sorcery because it "made the lambs dumb and dumber before the coming slaughter."

Dave
Dave

November 5th, 2013, 6:11 pm #3

Jason Shepherds CREED--since he is the FRONT MAN--carrying out the CONTRACT will be examined here.

Since they volunteered to fall into Strong Delusions each of their CREED ARTICLES must be a deliberate ANTI-Christian path because no Disciple of Christ could ever make such terminal confessions.

Whatever evil lurks at the bottom of the snake pit, Jason Shepherd has been the false leaders preparing the youth and is the FRONT for elders turned WOLVES craunching the bones of the flock they have invaded.

The Fullness of the GODHEAD does not mean that God has three HEADS or in the words of LU and John Mark Hicks, three centers of consciousness. Having God (Theos) or Jesus Lord (Kurios) dwell IN use is conditioned on our being filled with divine influence marked by Keeping the WORDS Jesus spoke from GOD. In the same sense WE dwell in Father-Son to the extent we keep God's commandments (John 14).

The PAGAN Godhead had many family members and the MEANING and mark is that they will be filled with Enthus-O-Mania or having the "gods" take control of their body while they sing or do anything but examine yourself during the Lord's Supper.

http://www.madisonchurchtn.org/our-shepherds/

Anything else you need?

November 6th, 2013, 4:58 am #4

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Thanks, Dave.

That's been the missing page for quite some time now. (I'm wondering if many of the members have lost track of the number and the names.)

Just a bit of history: There were 15; 5 resigned/left during the upheaval; and there have been replacements/additions approved/appointed by fellow elders. Currently the count is 11 (as shown on the page). Should there be a reduction in the number of elders that's proportionate to the current membership count?

1. Will someone be able to identify who is/might be the acting "chief shepherd"?

2. It would be an interesting survey if members of the church (among various age groups of young, old, etc.; "worship style" preference--traditional or contemporary; etc.) were asked about the church office preference: (a) "elders" vs. (b) "shepherds." [Is this the trend: a shift from "those 'mean' and strict elders" to these "kinder and gentler shepherds"?]

3. Who is more popular these days [i.e., being able to know or identify the person or name] between: (1) "the Worship Leader" and (2) any of "the shepherds"?

4. Since the "worship experience" rather than real Bible study is the emphasis when the "saints assemble" ... and since we hardly see the "shepherds" on stage, including someone leading the shepherds' "prayer," WHO is the real and active "church" leader or leadership? Would it be: (a) the highly-salaried "Worship Leader"? Would it be: (b) the "Pastor" [church of Christ "minister"]? Would it be: (c) "the Shepherds"?

5. Notice the "name" of the church on that web page. How much longer will it be before the name "of Christ" is going to be removed or dropped?[/color]

Dave
Dave

November 6th, 2013, 3:56 pm #5

Your response (and many more such as this last one), Donnie, is the reason why I have decided to forgo any further discussion and/or responses here at concernedmembers. I haven't lost hope in you, for I know that God can do anything and everything, but further discussion with you and the CM staff here is futile. There is your interpretation and then there is hell for anyone else that offers interpretations that differ from yours.

Just trying to see how you would deal with me supplying those elders' names.

Luke 16
29 Abraham replied, They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.

30 No, father Abraham, he said, but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.

31 He said to him, If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.

November 6th, 2013, 4:37 pm #6

When Israel fell without redemption because of instrumental idolatry, Moses leap-frogs all of the curses of the sacrificial system--the patterns for Madison's pattern--and has the godly people look for redemption when the OLD STYLE WORSHIP SYSTEM is cast down.

Jesus is called a PROPHET as He was High Priest, king, prince.

Bill
Bill

November 6th, 2013, 5:59 pm #7

Your response (and many more such as this last one), Donnie, is the reason why I have decided to forgo any further discussion and/or responses here at concernedmembers. I haven't lost hope in you, for I know that God can do anything and everything, but further discussion with you and the CM staff here is futile. There is your interpretation and then there is hell for anyone else that offers interpretations that differ from yours.

Luke 16

30 No, father Abraham, he said, but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.

31 He said to him, If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.
Dave wrote of Donnie: "There is your interpretation and then there is hell for anyone else that offers interpretations that differ from yours."

Since Donnie and Ken have labeled people with different interpretations as "blasphemers" and "antichrists," they have as much as consigned those people to hell. The following list contains examples of interpretations that Donnie and Ken reject; thus, according to Donnie's and Ken's implications, people who embrace such interpretations are worthy of hell:

1. Jesus is eternal and was with God in the beginning.

2. Jesus is identical to the Logos/Word in the beginning.

3. The Holy Spirit is not only a separate being but is also the spirit of God.

4. "Trinity" means the Godhead consists of three separate "persons" of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

5. Jesus is God.

6. The Holy Spirit is God.

November 7th, 2013, 6:09 am #8

Assumption 1: Jesus is eternal and was with God in the beginning.

Scripture responds: [color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]"The Word" (LOGOS) was in the beginning with God; the same Word (LOGOS) was God [the original text renders: "And God was the Word"]. John 1:1. [/color]

Assumption 2: Jesus is identical to the Logos/Word in the beginning.

Scripture responds: [color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]The Word/LOGOS was in the beginning with God; the Word/LOGOS was made flesh (became Jesus, the Son of God; made both Lord and Christ by God). John 1:1,14.[/color]

Assumption 3: The Holy Spirit is not only a separate being but is also the spirit of God.

Scripture responds: [color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]There is only one Spirit (I Cor. 12:13; Eph. 2:18; 4:4). The spirit OF God the Father or the spirit of the Lord Jesus Christ is "the Holy Spirit" and is NOT APART nor SEPARATED from God -- but the bishops of the Roman Church, the Roman Emperor and paganism invented the Trinity and designated "the Holy Spirit" as the Third Person God. [Worse than that is that Bill believes there are two (2) Spirits.][/color]

Assumption 4: "Trinity" means the Godhead consists of three separate "persons" of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Scripture responds: [color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Oops, so sorry, the Scripture does not support the man-invented, pagan-based Trinity doctrine of Person No. 1 God, Person No. 2 God, Person No. 3 God.[/color]

Assumption 5: Jesus is God.

Scripture responds: [color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]"God was manifest in the flesh" [in the person of Jesus Christ] (I Tim. 3:16); the Word/LOGOS in the beginning was made flesh (became Jesus) two millennia ago. Of course, Jesus said it himself: "All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth" (Matt. 28:18).[/color]

Scripture responds: [color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Scripture avers: "And grieve not the holy Spirit OF God" (Ephesians 4:30). Bill does not understand the preposition "OF" and incorrectly grammatically substitutes "IS" for "OF."

Bill does not recognize the colossal difference (even grammatically) that:

(a) "the holy Spirit OF God"
----------- is not the same as -------------
(b) "the holy Spirit IS God."[/color]

November 7th, 2013, 6:25 am #9

Luke 16

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]I think it's time to get real with what's happening at Madison.

Dave, you were doing so great in getting involved with the discussion. We agree; we disagree. But at least you responded to specific questions -- unlike the ever evasive Bill.[/color]

Bill
Bill

November 7th, 2013, 9:28 am #10

Assumption 1: Jesus is eternal and was with God in the beginning.

Scripture responds: [color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]"The Word" (LOGOS) was in the beginning with God; the same Word (LOGOS) was God [the original text renders: "And God was the Word"]. John 1:1. [/color]

Assumption 2: Jesus is identical to the Logos/Word in the beginning.

Scripture responds: [color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]The Word/LOGOS was in the beginning with God; the Word/LOGOS was made flesh (became Jesus, the Son of God; made both Lord and Christ by God). John 1:1,14.[/color]

Assumption 3: The Holy Spirit is not only a separate being but is also the spirit of God.

Scripture responds: [color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]There is only one Spirit (I Cor. 12:13; Eph. 2:18; 4:4). The spirit OF God the Father or the spirit of the Lord Jesus Christ is "the Holy Spirit" and is NOT APART nor SEPARATED from God -- but the bishops of the Roman Church, the Roman Emperor and paganism invented the Trinity and designated "the Holy Spirit" as the Third Person God. [Worse than that is that Bill believes there are two (2) Spirits.][/color]

Assumption 4: "Trinity" means the Godhead consists of three separate "persons" of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Scripture responds: [color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Oops, so sorry, the Scripture does not support the man-invented, pagan-based Trinity doctrine of Person No. 1 God, Person No. 2 God, Person No. 3 God.[/color]

Assumption 5: Jesus is God.

Scripture responds: [color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]"God was manifest in the flesh" [in the person of Jesus Christ] (I Tim. 3:16); the Word/LOGOS in the beginning was made flesh (became Jesus) two millennia ago. Of course, Jesus said it himself: "All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth" (Matt. 28:18).[/color]

Scripture responds: [color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Scripture avers: "And grieve not the holy Spirit OF God" (Ephesians 4:30). Bill does not understand the preposition "OF" and incorrectly grammatically substitutes "IS" for "OF."

Bill does not recognize the colossal difference (even grammatically) that:

(a) "the holy Spirit OF God"
----------- is not the same as -------------
(b) "the holy Spirit IS God."[/color]
Donnie, thank you for recycling...again...your arguments that you've posted many times in other threads. The six "assumptions" as you call them are interpretations of Scripture that differ from yours. Given the fact that the Scriptures do not explicitly condemn those differing interpretations, then Dave's recent assertion--that you believe hell awaits those with different interpretations from yours--is quite ironic. Since you did not deny Dave's assertion, then it must be true. In other words, you believe that anyone who has a different interpretation is bound for hell, despite the fact that no such condemnation exists in Scripture. Your mindset is quite appalling, to say the least.