Jason Shepherd false Shepherd at Madison Part A

November 13th, 2013, 4:52 pm #31

Jason Shepherds CREED--since he is the FRONT MAN--carrying out the CONTRACT will be examined here.

http://www.piney.com/Jason.Shepherd.Mad ... ch.of.html

Since they volunteered to fall into Strong Delusions each of their CREED ARTICLES must be a deliberate ANTI-Christian path because no Disciple of Christ could ever make such terminal confessions.

Whatever evil lurks at the bottom of the snake pit, Jason Shepherd has been the false leaders preparing the youth and is the FRONT for elders turned WOLVES craunching the bones of the flock they have invaded.

The Fullness of the GODHEAD does not mean that God has three HEADS or in the words of LU and John Mark Hicks, three centers of consciousness. Having God (Theos) or Jesus Lord (Kurios) dwell IN use is conditioned on our being filled with divine influence marked by Keeping the WORDS Jesus spoke from GOD. In the same sense WE dwell in Father-Son to the extent we keep God's commandments (John 14).

The PAGAN Godhead had many family members and the MEANING and mark is that they will be filled with Enthus-O-Mania or having the "gods" take control of their body while they sing or do anything but examine yourself during the Lord's Supper.

David was a KING and Kings make war and not worship. The Jacob-cursed and God-abandoned Levites prophesied with instruments but they were not inspired prophets: they were soothsayer-sorcerers. When you praise the king or queen with bagpipes you intend to make them deficate and run for your life. ALL of the praise words intend to FORCE a god to come to your aid. In the case of David's army the TREAT was:

We are going to ROB you
We are going to RAPE you to proove our superiority
Then we are going to RAPTURE your head off.

Religious PRAISE SINGING intends and does the work of the Alpha Billy Goat to instill a laded burden or "spiritual anxiety through religious ritual" to intimidate you and warn you NOT to open your mouth unless it is a SALVATION ISSUE.

Jesus said that the kingdom DOES NOT COME to such OBSERVATIONS, that the kingdom is WITHIN you and worship is IN THE PLACE of the sanctified spirit as we GIVE ATTENDANCE to the WORD (Logos or Regulative Principle). Therefore, the Progressive churches, as Joseph Campbell warned, CRACK OFF TO THE ARCHAIC when their old religion does not meet THEIR needs or harvest enough FLEECE.

Coach
Coach

November 13th, 2013, 6:11 pm #32

What's your point Ken? Ken is an engineer and Coach is a horse's ***? Makes no difference. We don't decide who makes the cut but God does. Psalm 150 is here to stay no matter how much you would like to discredit it. Ken, it's out of your hands.

Bill
Bill

November 13th, 2013, 9:00 pm #33

Ken, you may want to "shop around" to find something that fits your needs. HALAL means to praise as well. Don't just take my word for it.

Psalm 150
King James Version (KJV)

1 Praise ye the Lord. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power.

2 Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness.

3 Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp.

4 Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs.

5 Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals.

6 Let every thing that hath breath praise the Lord. Praise ye the Lord.
Talk about "shopping around":

People who want instrumental music in worship shop at Psalm 150.

People who want to speak hymns and not sing them shop at the Catholic Douay-Rheims Bible.

People who reject Jesus as the Word boycott the KJV and DRB and instead shop at any of the "modern" Bible translations that omit "Father, Word, and Holy Ghost" from 1 John 5:7.

People who reject the Trinity concept will be really challenged to shop for a translation that omits the grouping "Father, Son, and Holy Ghost" altogether from the text.

Your local Bible Stop & Shop has everything to meet your theological needs!

November 13th, 2013, 10:00 pm #34

What's your point Ken? Ken is an engineer and Coach is a horse's ***? Makes no difference. We don't decide who makes the cut but God does. Psalm 150 is here to stay no matter how much you would like to discredit it. Ken, it's out of your hands.
Then, you are ready to come to church with just a woman's blouse and then STRIP THAT OFF? Let us know: we can all make the trip.

'Word grabbers" forget that God ABANDONED the Israelites to WORSHIP THE STARRY HOST: that is why STAR worshipers lust to get up into the FIRMAMENT to praise (make self vile) their gods who were NOT Jehovah but included SATURN (Sabbath) whose number is 666. Sabbatarians also worship DIONYSUS as the clergy were identified by Jesus as the child PIPERS in the Agora or Marketplace where all forms of vile commerce took place. The clergy had turned the temple grounds into a MARKETPLACE so Jesus too the PSALLO rope and drove them out. Here is the danger of those lusting to worship the "gods" with music:

"Women and girls from the different ranks of society were proud to enter the service of the gods as singers and musicians. The understanding of this service was universal: these singers constituted the 'harem of the gods'." (Quasten)

David took away performing the WOMAN'S ROLES and gave it to His Levite warriors. The names of some psalms, the clergy dress derived from women's clothing, the falsetto form of 'singing' and the Purpose Driving the Levites who were SORCERERS with Instrumental NOISE makers to literally--then and now--just drain all of the testesterone out of the SORCERIZED.

Scholars were certain that only "women and effeminate females" could FALL INTO the "out of body" experience Paul identified as MADNESS. Remembering that the STAR OF DAVID is a symbol of 666 because the Israelites had fled Jerusalem and been replaced by Arabs or Kenites (Cain = from a musical note), we should not be surprised that God gave David a JEBUSITE HIGH PLACE because the KINGS were selected to lead the nation into captivity and death. And why God spoke to David through Gad or a STARgazer.

"The name of psaltery entered Christian literature in the 3rd century B.C. translation of the Old Testament called the Septuagint where, in the Psalms, nebel was translated psalterion. Thus, Nebuchadnezzar's idolatrous ensemble included the Aramic psantria. Notice, also, that the book of Psalms has also become known as the Psalter (or psalterium), from the hymns sung with this harp.

NEBUCHADNEZZAR the king made an image of gold, whose height was threescore cubits (60), and the breadth thereof six (6) cubits: he set it up in the plain of Dura (circle), in the province of Babylon. Dan 3:1

That at what time ye hear the sound of the (1) cornet, (2) flute, (3) harp, (4) sackbut, (5) psaltery, (6) dulcimer, and all kinds of musick, ye fall down and worship the golden image that Nebuchadnezzar the king hath set up: Dan 3:5

Psaltery reminds us of a NEW WINESKIN religion which is made of THAT WHICH DIED OF ITSELF:

Nebel (h5035) neh'-bel; or nebel nay'-bel; from 5034; a skin- bag for liquids (from collapsing when empty); hence a vase (as similar in shape when full); also a lyre (as having a body of like form): - bottle, pitcher, psaltery, vessel, viol

Nabel (h5034) naw-bale'; a prim. root; to wilt; gen. to fall away, fail, faint; fig. to be foolish or (mor.) wicked; causat. to despise, disgrace: - disgrace, dishonour, lightly esteem, fade (away, - ing), fall (down, -ling, off), do foolishly, come to nought, * surely, make vile, wither..

Nabal (h5036) naw-bawl'; from 5034; stupid; wicked (espec. impious): - fool (-ish, -ish man, -ish woman), vile person.

Here is what others thought of old David:

1Samuel 21:12 And David laid up these words in his heart, and was sore afraid of Achish the king of Gath.
1Samuel 21:13 And he changed his behaviour before them, and feigned himself mad in their hands, and scrabbled on the doors of the gate, and let his spittle fall down upon his beard.
1Samuel 21:14 Then said Achish unto his servants, Lo, ye see the man is mad: wherefore then have ye brought him to me?
1Samuel 21:15 Have I need of mad men, that ye have brought this fellow to play the mad man in my presence? shall this fellow come into my house?

No, and David could never sing and play in GOD'S HOUSE.

November 13th, 2013, 10:08 pm #35

Plutarch, Symposiacs BOOK I used by Tom Burgess etal to prove the meaning of PSALLO but POINTING to homosexual PLUCKERS, confirmed that the God of the Jews (not Israelites) was Dionysus or Bacchus

Here Symmachus, greatly wondering at what was spoken, says: What, Lamprias, will you permit our tutelar god, called Evius, the inciter of WOMEN, famous for the honors he has conferred upon him by MADMEN, to be inscribed and enrolled in the mysteries of the JEWS?

Or is there any solid reason that can be given to prove Adonis to be the same with Bacchus? Here Moeragenes interposing, said: Do not be so fierce upon him, for I who am an Athenian answer you, and tell you, in short, that these two are the very same.

What they do within I know not; but it is very probable that they perform the rites of Bacchus [MARK of the New Wineskinners]. First they have little trumpets, such as the Grecians used to have at their Bacchanalia to call upon their gods withal.
Others go before them playing upon harps, which they call Levites, whether so named from Lusius or Evius,--either word agrees with Bacchus. [Bacchae: Dionysus = Bacchus = Evius = Bromius (all different names for the same god]

And I suppose that their Sabbaths have some relation to Bacchus; for even now many call the Bacchi by the name of Sabbi, and they make use of that word at the celebration of Bacchus's orgies. High up on the wall of their temple is a representation of the thyrsus and timbrels, which surely suits no other god than Bacchus.

Sorry that you missed Ezekiel 8 because Christ speaks ONLY through the Prophets and Apostles.

http://www.piney.com/MuTammuz.html

David as head of the worship of SABAZIAN Deities. The PRAISE word HALAL is most often used in the sense that a Warrior King and his Musical Warrior Levites would MAKE THEMSELVES VILE because defeat often meant abuse and then death.

Coach
Coach

November 14th, 2013, 2:55 am #36

Then, you are ready to come to church with just a woman's blouse and then STRIP THAT OFF? Let us know: we can all make the trip.

'Word grabbers" forget that God ABANDONED the Israelites to WORSHIP THE STARRY HOST: that is why STAR worshipers lust to get up into the FIRMAMENT to praise (make self vile) their gods who were NOT Jehovah but included SATURN (Sabbath) whose number is 666. Sabbatarians also worship DIONYSUS as the clergy were identified by Jesus as the child PIPERS in the Agora or Marketplace where all forms of vile commerce took place. The clergy had turned the temple grounds into a MARKETPLACE so Jesus too the PSALLO rope and drove them out. Here is the danger of those lusting to worship the "gods" with music:

"Women and girls from the different ranks of society were proud to enter the service of the gods as singers and musicians. The understanding of this service was universal: these singers constituted the 'harem of the gods'." (Quasten)

David took away performing the WOMAN'S ROLES and gave it to His Levite warriors. The names of some psalms, the clergy dress derived from women's clothing, the falsetto form of 'singing' and the Purpose Driving the Levites who were SORCERERS with Instrumental NOISE makers to literally--then and now--just drain all of the testesterone out of the SORCERIZED.

Scholars were certain that only "women and effeminate females" could FALL INTO the "out of body" experience Paul identified as MADNESS. Remembering that the STAR OF DAVID is a symbol of 666 because the Israelites had fled Jerusalem and been replaced by Arabs or Kenites (Cain = from a musical note), we should not be surprised that God gave David a JEBUSITE HIGH PLACE because the KINGS were selected to lead the nation into captivity and death. And why God spoke to David through Gad or a STARgazer.

"The name of psaltery entered Christian literature in the 3rd century B.C. translation of the Old Testament called the Septuagint where, in the Psalms, nebel was translated psalterion. Thus, Nebuchadnezzar's idolatrous ensemble included the Aramic psantria. Notice, also, that the book of Psalms has also become known as the Psalter (or psalterium), from the hymns sung with this harp.

NEBUCHADNEZZAR the king made an image of gold, whose height was threescore cubits (60), and the breadth thereof six (6) cubits: he set it up in the plain of Dura (circle), in the province of Babylon. Dan 3:1

That at what time ye hear the sound of the (1) cornet, (2) flute, (3) harp, (4) sackbut, (5) psaltery, (6) dulcimer, and all kinds of musick, ye fall down and worship the golden image that Nebuchadnezzar the king hath set up: Dan 3:5

Psaltery reminds us of a NEW WINESKIN religion which is made of THAT WHICH DIED OF ITSELF:

Nebel (h5035) neh'-bel; or nebel nay'-bel; from 5034; a skin- bag for liquids (from collapsing when empty); hence a vase (as similar in shape when full); also a lyre (as having a body of like form): - bottle, pitcher, psaltery, vessel, viol

Nabel (h5034) naw-bale'; a prim. root; to wilt; gen. to fall away, fail, faint; fig. to be foolish or (mor.) wicked; causat. to despise, disgrace: - disgrace, dishonour, lightly esteem, fade (away, - ing), fall (down, -ling, off), do foolishly, come to nought, * surely, make vile, wither..

Nabal (h5036) naw-bawl'; from 5034; stupid; wicked (espec. impious): - fool (-ish, -ish man, -ish woman), vile person.

Here is what others thought of old David:

1Samuel 21:12 And David laid up these words in his heart, and was sore afraid of Achish the king of Gath.
1Samuel 21:13 And he changed his behaviour before them, and feigned himself mad in their hands, and scrabbled on the doors of the gate, and let his spittle fall down upon his beard.
1Samuel 21:14 Then said Achish unto his servants, Lo, ye see the man is mad: wherefore then have ye brought him to me?
1Samuel 21:15 Have I need of mad men, that ye have brought this fellow to play the mad man in my presence? shall this fellow come into my house?

No, and David could never sing and play in GOD'S HOUSE.

Coach said, "Bear with me Donnie, "the end justifies the means" if I can get Ken back in Church."

Ken said, "Then, you are ready to come to church with just a woman's blouse and then STRIP THAT OFF? Let us know: we can all make the trip."

Coach respectfully withdraws his offer. "The end DOES NOT justify the means"

November 14th, 2013, 5:12 am #37

When people brand others with different interpretations as "blasphemers" and "antichrists," they as much as consign those others to hell. So yes, learn to yield the ultimate decision to the Righteous Judge.
[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Bill,

Those who are strong in the faith should have nothing to worry about being labeled as such.[/color]

November 14th, 2013, 5:49 am #38

Talk about "shopping around":

People who want instrumental music in worship shop at Psalm 150.

People who want to speak hymns and not sing them shop at the Catholic Douay-Rheims Bible.

People who reject Jesus as the Word boycott the KJV and DRB and instead shop at any of the "modern" Bible translations that omit "Father, Word, and Holy Ghost" from 1 John 5:7.

People who reject the Trinity concept will be really challenged to shop for a translation that omits the grouping "Father, Son, and Holy Ghost" altogether from the text.

Your local Bible Stop & Shop has everything to meet your theological needs!
[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Be consistent, Bill. Coach is also your friend and defender whenever others disagree with your acquired theological views. Aren't you going to return the favor by defending his instrumental music stance?

I'd like to add the following to the above list:

--- Blind people who refuse to read as written, "SPEAKING to yourselves in ... HYMNS ..." (Ephesians 5:19, KJV and DRB) shop at their own library of philosophy and verbiage.

--- People who know better than John the writer trust their own senior moments by substituting "Jesus" of 2000 years ago for "the Word" (LOGOS) "in the beginning," thus, proclaiming their acquired belief that the pre-existent Jesus became Jesus.

--- People who believe in the Nicene-Constantinopolitan Trinity Creed of Person No. 1 God, Person No. 2 God, Person No. 3 God should continue shopping at the Vatican Bookstore. They certainly agree with the Pope's God-numbering system.[/color]

November 14th, 2013, 5:58 am #39

Coach said, "Bear with me Donnie, "the end justifies the means" if I can get Ken back in Church."

Ken said, "Then, you are ready to come to church with just a woman's blouse and then STRIP THAT OFF? Let us know: we can all make the trip."

Coach respectfully withdraws his offer. "The end DOES NOT justify the means"
[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Coach,

I'm really discombobulated now. I think I can make the trip.

I have a special request to make. Since you've quoted our brother Wayne Jackson quite a bit concerning the "Blessed Trinity," would you please provide articles written by the same pertaining to instrumental music?[/color]

Coach
Coach

November 14th, 2013, 1:32 pm #40

Donnie, I respect Wayne Jackson and agree with many of his articles. I think you and I have that in common. I do not agree with all of his articles. Again, I think you and I have that in common.

I am not a good writer and I tend to let others say what I believe. You are a gifted writer and can easily put your own thoughts in print.

I will not post Wayne Jackson's articles on IM because I respectfully disagree with him.

Sometimes I ask myself "why am I here"? I participate in other various forums. For some odd reason my quest here is to right the ship to a mainline COC standards. How strange is that? I shall reflect on "my mission" as I will be out of pocket in the near future.