Is Jesus Just ANOTHER god?

Dave
Dave

August 11th, 2017, 12:10 pm #91

Are you a liar Donnie? I didn't think so but you are telling a lie when you say "The Scripture disagrees with and disproves Dave's perception/notion of BOTH God and Jesus Christ the Son of God as "being ONE GOD.""

Your blue highlight and larger font cannot hide a lie.

You are attributed to the fallacy that God is the Son of God, and God is sitting on His Own right hand. YOU Donnie, made those conclusions from YOUR logic.

You told more than one lie there Donnie. You tell enough lies Donnie and you become a liar. I wouldn't think you would want that.

Remember, like you said Donnie, it is only a "few verses." It may only be one and if it is; then it is the Truthful Word of God and I will take that any day.

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.
8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.
9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory,
[color=#FF0000" size="5]the glory as of the ONLY BEGOTTEN of the FATHER,)
full of grace and TRUTH.
[/color]

thy WORD is TRUTH
Last edited by Ken.Sublett on August 11th, 2017, 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dave
Dave

August 12th, 2017, 2:16 am #92

The beginning or Arche of the Gospel of the Kingdom:

Col. 1:19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;
Col. 1:20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross,
.....by him to RECONCILE all things unto himself;
.....by him, I say, whether they be things in earth,
.....or things in heaven.
Col. 1:21 And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works,
.....yet now hath he reconciled
Col. 1:22 In the body of his flesh through death,
.....to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:

Jesus was not the firstborn from the dead and the church has not been empowered and therefore He did not have the preeminence or throne from eternity:

Matt. 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter,
.....and upon this rock I WILL BUILD MY church; [kingdom]
.....and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it

Mark 9:1 And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you,
.....That there be some of them that stand here,
.....which shall not taste of death,
.....till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power.

THE BEGINNING IS DEFINED MANY TIMES:

Mark 1:1 The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God;
Mark 1:2 As it is written in the prophets,
.....Behold, I send my messenger before thy face,
.....which SHALL prepare thy WAY before thee.

The WAY is called a SECT: It BEGAN when the SECT of the Scribes and Pharisees was disarmed.

Beginning g746. arche, ar-khay´; from 756; (properly abstract) a commencement, or (concretely) chief (in various applications of order, time, place, or rank): — beginning, corner, (at the, the) first (estate), magistrate, power, principality, principle, rule.

Ken, your mind hasn't left you yet, so if you want to edit something, edit your own junk!

Capiche?

August 12th, 2017, 2:35 am #93

August 12th, 2017, 6:54 am #94

Are you a liar Donnie? I didn't think so but you are telling a lie when you say "The Scripture disagrees with and disproves Dave's perception/notion of BOTH God and Jesus Christ the Son of God as "being ONE GOD.""

Your blue highlight and larger font cannot hide a lie.

You are attributed to the fallacy that God is the Son of God, and God is sitting on His Own right hand. YOU Donnie, made those conclusions from YOUR logic.

You told more than one lie there Donnie. You tell enough lies Donnie and you become a liar. I wouldn't think you would want that.

Remember, like you said Donnie, it is only a "few verses." It may only be one and if it is; then it is the Truthful Word of God and I will take that any day.

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.
8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.
9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory,
[color=#FF0000" size="5]the glory as of the ONLY BEGOTTEN of the FATHER,)
full of grace and TRUTH.
[/color]

thy WORD is TRUTH
[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Verses regarding Jesus sitting on the right hand of God:[/color]
  • For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus (I Tim. 2:5).
    </li>
  • But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God (Heb. 10:12).
    </li>
  • Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven. (Matt. 25:64)
    </li>
  • And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven. (Mark 14:62)
    </li>
  • [55] But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God, [56] And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God. (Acts 7)
    </li>
  • Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us. (Romans 8:34)
    </li>
[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Draw your own conclusion based on what the scriptures say about Jesus being the Son of God/Son of man and what Dave and others who say about Jesus being God:

1. Scripture says: The man Jesus is on the right hand of God
2. Scripture says: Jesus is the Son of God
3. Dave believes: That since Jesus is God...
4. Dave concludes: Therefore, [Jesus who is] God is sitting on the right hand of God.

The other fallacy:

1. Scripture says: The only one true God is the Father
2. Scripture says: Jesus is the Son of God the Father
3. Dave believes: That since Jesus is God
4. Dave conclues: Therefore, [Jesus who is] the Son of God is God.
[/color]

Dave
Dave

August 14th, 2017, 12:50 am #95

Yes, LET them draw their own conclusions. You, so far, Donnie, are the one making the conclusions, not Dave.

If Jesus and ONLY Jesus was conceived by the Holy Spirit, THEN, that means that he is NOT of human lineage. He was given this lineage for he was born from a woman, and lived with humans, but HIS DNA is of GOD. Mary nor Joseph nor any other human was responsible for his DNA.

How you like that logic???

Dave
Dave

August 14th, 2017, 1:45 am #96

Donnie said "(1) Dave believes that when God gave ALL power to Jesus, Jesus became God."

I did day that God gave all power to Jesus, but did I say that Jesus became God???

Dave
Dave

August 14th, 2017, 2:12 am #97

Donnie,
Tell Ken, since he doesn't understand english, to NOT edit my posts. If he wishes to emphasize any Scripture with his big and red font, he can accomplish that under HIS OWN and SEPARATE post.

August 14th, 2017, 3:24 am #98

Yes, LET them draw their own conclusions. You, so far, Donnie, are the one making the conclusions, not Dave.

If Jesus and ONLY Jesus was conceived by the Holy Spirit, THEN, that means that he is NOT of human lineage. He was given this lineage for he was born from a woman, and lived with humans, but HIS DNA is of GOD. Mary nor Joseph nor any other human was responsible for his DNA.

How you like that logic???
[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Dave,

I would say that those who follow your logic would come up with the same conclusion. Whether or not your logic is a fallacy based on a faulty premise(s), you make it so obvious. In other words, right or wrong, you make yourself clear. You've stated clearly that Jesus is God, even though I disagree with you and there's no scriptural support.

A good example of that is what the Roman Catholic Church teaches. It teaches that since Mary is the mother of Jesus and since Jesus is God, therefore, "the Virgin Mary" is "the Mother of God." See what a wrong and faulty premise can lead you?

Regarding the lineage of Jesus, please read the following passages:

------ Hath not the scripture said, That Christ cometh of the seed of David, and out of the town of Bethlehem, where David was? (John 4:42, KJV)

------ Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh; (Rom. 1:3, KJV)

------ Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel: (II Tim. 2:8, KJV)

Why do you think the man Jesus Christ is also referred to in the New Testament as "the Son of man" 88 times?[/color]

August 14th, 2017, 3:29 am #99

Donnie,
Tell Ken, since he doesn't understand english, to NOT edit my posts. If he wishes to emphasize any Scripture with his big and red font, he can accomplish that under HIS OWN and SEPARATE post.
I am always there to help. We noted that the Word or Logos is God's governing or regulating PRINCIPLE. When God gives Jesus the WORD or Regulative Principle it is easy to Write it, teach it or preach it.

Then I was certain that you wanted people to know that the FLESH WORD was visible and audible through the SON of the FATHER. That is why historic trinitarians say that God's Word is His Son: that way the Word as Son can be eternally begotten but only in these last days through Jesus Christ who was FLESH and BONES in contrast to God who is SPIRIT without flesh and bones.

You just don't have gratitudes!

August 14th, 2017, 3:37 am #100

Donnie said "(1) Dave believes that when God gave ALL power to Jesus, Jesus became God."

I did day that God gave all power to Jesus, but did I say that Jesus became God???
[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Dave, please clarify for me then:

(1) What was Jesus before God gave him ALL power? Powerless? Almost as powerful as God?
(2) What was Jesus after God gave him ALL power?
(3) If Jesus was/is God, why would God still need to give God ALL power?

Just a few of questions.[/color]