Dave
Dave

August 3rd, 2017, 3:20 am #51

Donnie, you know better than try that foolish junk on me. Both verses that you quoted are speaking of Jesus while he was on earth, in fleshly form, NOT after He ascended and assumed His position in Heaven.

Try that stupidity somewhere else.

Even with PINK and RED it is still blasphemy.

JESUS, The King of KIngs, over His Kingdom, on the right hand side of God.... a man???

Donnie, you aren't even trying anymore.

When you state that there is only a "few" verses that support the facts.....well, it is exactly why I continue to post here. I was just hoping that after these many years that you wouldn't claim to be a part of the church of Christ.

Dave
Dave

August 3rd, 2017, 3:22 am #52

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is GIVEN unto me in heaven and in earth.

Heaven and earth are where the Principalities and Powers in high Places try to deny that "God's CHRIST came in FLESH and BONES proving that God's children as humans have authority over the Devil." Trying to make Jesus LORD GOD is a failing effort to DENY the power of Jesus and of THE GOD who gave a MAN power to tread on serpents. I understand the Agony of Defeat.

1Cor. 15:21 For since by MAN came death, by MAN came also the resurrection of the dead.
1Cor. 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
1Cor. 15:23 But every MAN in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ’s at his coming.
1Cor. 15:24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
1Cor. 15:25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
1Cor. 15:26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
1Cor. 15:27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, <font size="5">it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.

1Cor. 15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

The ONE GOD THE FATHER gave the MAN Jesus of Nazareth the power over all of the evil FORCES. That AUTHORITY is DELEGATED authority which God could give to Baalam's Ass. </font>
Sublett, when you hear HEAVENS and EARTH, think EVERYTHING.

That is what it is. EVERYTHING. God didn't give up any power. Why?

JESUS IS GOD!!!

Read John 1 slowlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, yes even those FEW VERSES that Donnie doesn't like.

Dave
Dave

August 3rd, 2017, 3:22 am #53

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is GIVEN unto me in heaven and in earth.

Heaven and earth are where the Principalities and Powers in high Places try to deny that "God's CHRIST came in FLESH and BONES proving that God's children as humans have authority over the Devil." Trying to make Jesus LORD GOD is a failing effort to DENY the power of Jesus and of THE GOD who gave a MAN power to tread on serpents. I understand the Agony of Defeat.

1Cor. 15:21 For since by MAN came death, by MAN came also the resurrection of the dead.
1Cor. 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
1Cor. 15:23 But every MAN in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ’s at his coming.
1Cor. 15:24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
1Cor. 15:25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
1Cor. 15:26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
1Cor. 15:27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, <font size="5">it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.

1Cor. 15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

The ONE GOD THE FATHER gave the MAN Jesus of Nazareth the power over all of the evil FORCES. That AUTHORITY is DELEGATED authority which God could give to Baalam's Ass. </font>
Sublett, when you hear HEAVENS and EARTH, think EVERYTHING.

That is what it is. EVERYTHING. God didn't give up any power. Why?

JESUS IS GOD!!!

Read John 1 slowlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, yes even those FEW VERSES that Donnie doesn't like.

August 3rd, 2017, 3:52 am #54

If you keep reading the WORD as what God SPEAKS makes it impossible for the WORD to be a PEOPLE.

John 1:17 For the law was given by Moses, but GRACE and truth [WORD] came BY Jesus Christ.
John 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten SON, which is in the bosom [folds of garments] of the Father, he hath DECLARED him.

Declared is:
g1834. e exegeomai, ex-ayg-eh´-om-ahee; from 1537 and 2233; to consider out (aloud), i.e. rehearse, unfold: — declare, tell.

God is WORD in the same class that God IS LIGHT.
Jesus declares or speaks WORDS and the Light is reflected in the "face" of Jesus.

God's GRACE is personified and has been MADE FLESH.

Titus 2:11 For the GRACE of God that bringeth salvation hath APPEARED to all men,
Titus 2:12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

Jesus as GRACE is the ANTITHESIS of the GRACE which people center on. Rubens was Bible literate.

Dave
Dave

August 3rd, 2017, 4:14 am #55

When I sit down on my right hand it isn't pretty!
A regular comedian Ken is....it ain't going to be a big help or asset down there.

August 3rd, 2017, 4:17 am #56

When I sit down on my right hand it isn't pretty!
[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Ken, I get the picture. But I wonder if Dave comprehends the clear illustration.

Dave, the man (Christ Jesus) sat down on the right hand of God. We find that in the Bible -- see Hebrews 10:12.

Here's the fallacy of your premise: Since you believe that Jesus is God, did God sit down on the right hand of God?[/color]

August 3rd, 2017, 4:23 am #57

Donnie, you know better than try that foolish junk on me. Both verses that you quoted are speaking of Jesus while he was on earth, in fleshly form, NOT after He ascended and assumed His position in Heaven.

Try that stupidity somewhere else.

Even with PINK and RED it is still blasphemy.

JESUS, The King of KIngs, over His Kingdom, on the right hand side of God.... a man???

Donnie, you aren't even trying anymore.

When you state that there is only a "few" verses that support the facts.....well, it is exactly why I continue to post here. I was just hoping that after these many years that you wouldn't claim to be a part of the church of Christ.
[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Dave,

When the man Christ Jesus sat down on the right hand of God, was God on earth then? [/color]

Dave
Dave

August 3rd, 2017, 1:12 pm #58

Donnie,
You just don't care to know the truth when you ask questions like whether God is sitting on the right hand side of God.

Similar to asking if God can be the Son.

That's your defense???

We come to the only conclusion that Jesus CAN ONLY BE GOD, and you come up with that???

August 3rd, 2017, 2:31 pm #59

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Dave,

I have quoted hundreds of passages that debunk man-made creeds and misconceptions. Unfortunately, there are those who simply ignore them or just speed-read them with little or no attempt to validate their long-held beliefs vs. the scriptures.

The Scripture is my defense!!! Not the popes (and the papal succession) and the RCC tradition. Not Rick Warren. Not Max Lucado. Not denominational manuals.

I have quoted you passages indicating "this man" (Christ Jesus) "sitting on the right hand of God." But you want to change that to "God" ... "sitting on the right hand of God."

The countless references to Jesus Christ being "the Son of God" or "the Son of man" as truth simply cannot be changed otherwise.

Equating "the Son of God" with "God the Son" DOES NOT COMPUTE mathematically, logically and scripturally.

Your conclusion "that Jesus CAN ONLY BE GOD" is contrary to the truth that Jesus is THE IMAGE of God (II Corinthians 4:4), THE IMAGE of the invisible God (Colossians 1:15). [/color]

August 3rd, 2017, 2:44 pm #60

If you accept the fact that Jesus is the Son of the Living God, and you want to make Jesus separate from God, then is Jesus just another god??? There is the One Living God, so is Jesus just a god? Is Jesus inferior to His Father?

Matthew 28
18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

So when we say that Jesus was given ALL power, does that stipulate that He is less than God???

He is either One with God, and therefore; GOD, or He is just another god, as Donnie Cruz has claimed.
Messiah would be the ROCK, God's Right Hand, God's shoulder. Jesus said that truth is hidden from the clergy OF the World because the do not have the right to know. Matthew 11. Those lost spirits Jesus was sent to seek and saves will be SEALED.

Acts 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.
Acts 2:47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

They are added to CHRIST'S Church because HE has the only authority to accept DISCIPLE. Disciples are further marked by not attending the mass, milling multitudes to WORSHIP THEMSELVES.